Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 05-08-2009, 04:43 AM   #1851
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Are we supposed to download some music??
Sorry to lazy to look through 75 pages
Swanny ,

No special file was designed for this event.
Feel free to download any prior file that we used or
some of your own music that you like .

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:22 AM   #1852
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

Thank You Luminari and Mudra for your replies. And yes Mudra the music I was referring to is the Meditation music compiled by Phied Piper, Jason Welch and others. I guess it is to them and Nexus that I am so grateful for the wonderful sounds. Also, to Luminari, I always considered that Byron Bay was a special place with special people. and I'm sure they are still here somewhere amoungst the materialistic go getters that have moved here over the last few years. We can only extend our peace and love to all regardless.

Love and friendship
firefly
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:59 AM   #1853
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I lived in Byron Bay for almost a year on and off, I love the place

Thx Mudra see you later
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 02:51 PM   #1854
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn5nU...eature=related

Mother Earth - From my Heart to Yours...

I Love you more than I love myself.
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:21 PM   #1855
phireflye
Avalon Senior Member

Hold in our hearts love
Honor and adore,
Serve, praise, and bless,
Glorify and exalt.
Magnify and give thanks.
~ St. Francis
phireflye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #1856
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post

Why? (More than yourself...)
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:30 PM   #1857
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

It is Armenian Duduk, Pane, isn`t it?
And it is played by the genius Djivan Gasparyan.
And....when Mother Earth hurts..it can be best expressed only with Armenian duduk...played by Gasparyan...
How deep and how high!
Thank you, friend, for share... I understand..."Much pain, but still time".

Love - KRUVEL

Last edited by Oliver; 05-09-2009 at 09:38 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:07 PM   #1858
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
And....when Mother Earth hurts..it can be best expressed only with Armenian duduk...played by Gasparyan...
How deep and how high!

Love - KRUVEL
It mixes warmth to the pathos, pure and soulful beyond words,uplifting.
Love, bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:58 PM   #1859
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone...just wanted to share what happened for me today.

I HAD planned to go to Avebury, but I've been ill all week with a virus and
couldn't go.

So I decided to go to an ancient Yew Tree that I know in church grounds,
near me. The church is on a hill.

When I arrived at the tree a queen bee came flying over and landed at my feet. I took this as a good sign.

I sat still for a while...but then felt that I needed to wander around
the trees...so I did...tuning in at the same time. I just went where my legs took me.

A strange thing happened towards the end of 'the hour'...I was walking through the graves in a field to look at the views...and I heard flute music.
Quite quiet...but definitely there.

I walked towards the music to see where it was coming from, but there was just farmland in that direction. And all around the hill. I don't know if someone was sitting in a field somewhere playing the flute or what? It faded in and out so I sat on a bench and listened.

The thing is....that I was visualising the earth with a web of white light around and the picture suddenly changed...without me doing it....to a web of GOLD light.

This is when the flute music started. I kid you not. I'm getting kundalini goosebumps just thinking about it now!!!

Here is a picture of the ancient Yew...I think It could be a couple of thousand years old...? It's very VERY old.

jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:55 PM   #1860
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Friends

I'd like to share with you all my book and website, completely for free. You can see the details on the following post. My gift to you all.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=13802

TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:30 AM   #1861
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
AstralWalker,
Here’s what I think.
You’ve posted a long series of messages, with a large number of photographs. It is as if you were writing a book, or a magazine article. I was interested in knowing your background, your education and line of study. I also asked you privately where you got all the photos, and were they yours. Your answer to me was that the photos were NOT yours and that it didn’t matter about all the rest.

I think it does matter. A good writer will give references to all things that don’t originate with themselves, so that it doesn’t have the appearance of plagiarism. You have a lot material, ideas, and photography, but you do not indicate on the specific items or photography as to where you got them.
If the ideas are yours alone, then we’ll have to judge it as that.

This forum is accessible by the public. I think the moderator’s need to advise you about copyright laws. Every photo on the internet, whether indicated or not, is copyrighted. Don’t believe me? Check it out here. http://www.photosecrets.com/tips.copyright.html and http://www.photolaw.net/faq.html
Every one of the photographs that you are displaying should have a source reference listed.

I’d suggest you edit every one of your messages and 1) either remove the photography, or 2) obtain permission from the owner if necessary and cite the original source location.

This will be the only way for any of us to verify the authenticity of what you write about.
This has to be the best post in this whole thread. Its a pity Astralwaker didn't answer it.
Regards to all.
John

Relayer
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 10:18 AM   #1862
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Well it looks like all you guys have ascended to 5D or something... 16 hours later and still not one participant has touched base.

Well I sat on my yoga mat in lotus with a world globe in front of me listening to Phied Pipers mp3 and tried to project my love to the crew gathered in Avebury.. I hope you all had a nice experience.

There was a new crop circle that appeared in wiltshire.. but it was over near Swindon:

Luminari over and out
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:19 PM   #1863
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Luminari, checking in now.....Report from the Montreal area group meeting at St. Joseph's Oratory on Mount Royal.

Four Avalon members plus spouses/ friends met at the Pilgrims' Pavilion. Our weather forecast included possible showers so we decided to meditate inside the basilica instead of outdoors in the gardens. Some of us listened to our MP3 files, others not. Not too many tourists were wandering around at that time of the day so we experienced a distinct feeling of privacy, calm and quiet. Our group seemed to feel that our group meditation was definitely worth while. The increase in energy was palpable... Lunch and lively conversation continued till mid - afternoon. We are looking forward to the next one.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:25 PM   #1864
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post

Report from the Montreal area group meeting at St. Joseph's Oratory on Mount Royal...

Our group seemed to feel that our group meditation was definitely worth while. The increase in energy was palpable...
Sounds wonderful!
Old 05-10-2009, 01:56 PM   #1865
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
Hi Luminari, checking in now.....Report from the Montreal area group meeting at St. Joseph's Oratory on Mount Royal.

Four Avalon members plus spouses/ friends met at the Pilgrims' Pavilion. Our weather forecast included possible showers so we decided to meditate inside the basilica instead of outdoors in the gardens. Some of us listened to our MP3 files, others not. Not too many tourists were wandering around at that time of the day so we experienced a distinct feeling of privacy, calm and quiet. Our group seemed to feel that our group meditation was definitely worth while. The increase in energy was palpable... Lunch and lively conversation continued till mid - afternoon. We are looking forward to the next one.

Sounds lovely

Would be nice if my city wasn't a materialistic spiritual wasteland and there was other people to meet up with...

Everyone I know here seems obsessed with football instead.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 02:04 PM   #1866
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings to everyone...I ended up with Islandman...and we went to one of the oldest sites in Ireland, Uisneach Hill, which is the ancient Druid Center of worship and I think sacrifice, (I'm not to happy about the sacrifice bit) but it has ring forts and a myriad of stone rings... It 's were St. Patrick tried to convert the Druids but failed, then Christian's used it as a sacred place later.. There's even a ledgend that the stones from here were brought to Stonehenge.... It was gorgeous... we found the Capstone and I sat on top of ot to meditate.... After about ten minutes my thoughs were interupted by a very angry transmition from an elemental who was a gardian of the stone who was pretty peeved that we were just zapping it with light with out permission... He said that pure light was none compatable to him and the Tuleric realm and I apoligised and asked permission to hold my light frequency and he asked for rainbow colors with a little bit of black as well...which I did and then returned to the golden white light... This may have been my imagination but it seemed very real. Island man, Thank you for driving all that way and joining me and next time we shall have a bigger crew... Brendy was unable to come last minute... He was truely missed and I know will be with us next time... I can't wait to hear feed back from all of you...
Love, Compasion, Empathy and Evolution was my mantra and I send it to all of you now...... Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:12 PM   #1867
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

much gratitude for the opportunity to join you all in oneness on saturday. it was like a wave all day long, that continues today.

happy mothers day to all!
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:24 PM   #1868
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Friends!!

We had a great day at Coral Castle!!

As everyone knows,the Castle is on a major grid line and as such,it was already high energy as it was full moon!

Then about 60 people were there for the meditation...many had never done the hour long meditation,but all sat and flowed love & healing to Humanity & Earth! The energy was so strong,you could feel one's forehead buzzing
and emitting beautiful energy into the cosmos!
We used the last Music download...it was very powerful!

We had done the meditation on the outside of the Castle walls although still in the bermuda triangle....We look forward to July's Global Meditation!!

I will post pics by tonight!

Much Light to all!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #1869
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

This 13 disks crop circle appeared close to Avebury on may the 9th.

I was in Avebury for the nexus meditation.
We had a fantastic moment together before , during and after the meditation.
There was cohesion in the group at all moments as if we had always known each other.
When the time came to separate it's been really hard.
The time of the meditation has been a wonderfull experience. THe 13 of us sat around the
old stones eyes closed and in total peace for the hour..
We were not all equipped with music but we certainly experienced ONE heart beating in Love.
It has been a very positive experience.
The whole region for me was radiating with clear and clean
energy . During our stay with visited other sacred points like silbury hill , barrow and one of the
crop circle which appeared near Avebury.
This has been a fantastic journey and as far as I am concerned I feel that the group's positive energy not only was present during the meditation but has been very active during the entire stay.

Thank you to my companions:
Czymra, dayzero and his girlfriend, lightbeing and her sister, Noela and friend, Rhythm and friend, Truthseeker, Swanny, and our unexpected guest Marius (not from avalon ).

LOVE YOU ALL

Mudra

Last edited by mudra; 05-11-2009 at 06:51 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:50 AM   #1870
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you all! I am sure many joined from home or wherever they were!

When it's from the heart,it reaches all places!

Also!! I put some of the pictures on my profile at the albums: May 9th 2012 Nexus at Coral Castle! Pls take a look!! What I would love to do is expand how many join us next time!! We also would like to do a later time as this was springtime and we had close to 90 degree weather!!In July it is hotter so probably about 5 pm or later would suit us very well!! Coral Castle were very kind to place the tent canopies!!! Otherwise we would have melted!!

All in all, we had a great time!! What I would like to add is to get a group after the next event to give more info and question time about the 2012 scenario... People have a lot of good questions!!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:28 PM   #1871
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Consciousness is awakening ever so rapidly with people coming to terms with their own behaviours. We often looked at others to find abnormalities externally from ourselves, but the abnormality is reflecting upon itself and many will resist to accept this fact. Those who embrace it will truly know SELF and begin to express the divinity of LOVE amongst humanity. Gaia is helping us help her to raise this very consciousness so that we may move to the next dimensional level in unison. Thank you Gaia with all my heart and love for your constant compassion and understanding.

From my heart to all that is living,
Robert
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:50 AM   #1872
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Hello,

Sanat, do you have the statistics for the 9th May event? Love to see them!

Best

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:07 PM   #1873
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How deep and how high!

Love - KRUVEL
Oliver,

Is this post an answer to my question to Astralwalker regarding the text associated with an image that he had posted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post

Why? (More than yourself...)
Old 05-12-2009, 04:51 PM   #1874
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Seashore, my post is directely concerning the musical link that Astralwalker posted between the images in his post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn5nUVhIgQk

This music touches me always...and says more than words. Perhaps it can be a kind of answer to your "Why?" :-)

My love to you, friend.

Last edited by Oliver; 05-12-2009 at 04:59 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:21 PM   #1875
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Seashore, my post is directely concerning the musical link that Astralwalker posted between the images in his post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn5nUVhIgQk

This music touches me always...and says more than words. Perhaps it can be a kind of answer to your "Why?" :-)

My love to you, friend.
Thank you for this kind reply to my query.

I listened and it is beautiful, soulful, music...

But I'm still curious about loving the earth more than yourself...

Maybe Astralwalker will see this post...