Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-16-2010, 09:11 PM   #26
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: mega chemtrail action today(uk)

Big chemtrail activity in south of france too today.
And now they admit it!!,

aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:00 PM   #27
Light Beyond
Avalon Senior Member

Yes tons here to big time heathrow area
Light Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:41 PM   #28
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

now today the usual grey mist with slight edges to the clouds , still intermittent sun breaks. tomorow i expect thick grey haze no cloud definition at all. feeling a bit headachey and tired today.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:27 PM   #29
hummingbird775
Avalon Senior Member

I dont have pics pilot but here in Nevada it is just the same as your pics.. Its disgusting that people working in the local goverments, city and county health officials have not stood up for us.. Everyone says dont move stay and fight the battle.. I refuse to raise my children(not born yet) in a place were they treat us like lab rats.. Jungle here i come!! great post this is very important because they are doing a 911 type blatant lie's right in our face, but with chemtrails they are doing it daily.. I wonder what there reaction would be if a million or so humans got really motivated to stop it and marched on there local capital buildings? Would they stop, they would have to do something because like all of you know its really not that hard to prove.. I mean the commercial jets that u hear, that make a jet type noise dont leave a trail i dont know how much more proof you need.. Our fellow Humans are in a deep sleep state they dont even look up..
hummingbird775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:34 AM   #30
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

marching on capitals would result in LRAD, TAZER CANNONS , MICROWAVE GUNS. the USAF are conducting this spraying and you cant picket them. stop co operating with the system, dont feed it(taxes) and it will die.

a good link

http://www.cfr.org/project/1364/geoengineering.html
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:49 PM   #31
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

I just read a blog on another site and someone mentioned Project Cloverleaf had something to do with chemtrails??? They didn't give anything else but has anyone ever heard about this?

No spraying here yesterday but last week was a checkboard game in the sky all week.

The honeybees are having a real tough time and we really need to act to insure their survival . I can't believe this crap there spraying is doing them any justice at all.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 04:13 PM   #32
gita
Avalon Senior Member

I've started to notice the u shaped ones they're not putting out - what's that about??
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:24 AM   #33
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Gita,

Is that U for UK?

Here is an article linked at Solari.com/blog.

Fri, 26/03/2010

Smearing the sky: Chemtrails over Egypt

Waleed Marzouk

Photos: Chemtrails dispersing over the Faculty of Agriculture's Research Park

Quote:
Those who doubt that weather modification technology has not only existed for decades, but grown in sophistication to alarming proportions, where deliberate manipulation of natural environmental processes can cause such phenomena as earthquakes, tidal waves, and changes in weather patterns, need only conduct a simple search on the Internet.
Quote:
In 2000, the US called for an international gathering of climatologists under the umbrella of the UN-Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) to present the positive results gained from the application of this geoengineering technique over the entire North American continent from 1991 to 2000, which it claimed decreased the warming of the region by 70 to 80 percent. The US proposed “The Shield Project” as an effective global solution for the global warming phenomenon.

Complete Article: http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en/news...ils-over-egypt
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:09 PM   #34
Sandra
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everybody,

I live in Montenegro and I notice a very huge activity according chemtrails in last 6 months.Today was a very beautiful day,and on my surprise there was not
any activity what usually is not the case.I took some pictures,too.Most people here are ignorant about this topic.I do not know what to do about this.The only thing is maybe to make some orgon cannon/gun for some kind of protection,I saw how to make one on youtube and other internet sites.Does any of you have some better idea how to protect oneself?

Love to all
Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote