Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-23-2010, 09:40 PM   #1
wfranzen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dr. Pete Peterson on MediaG3 BOD - "Mooing" machine likely identified

I found the following press release:

http://www.marketwire.com/press-rele...er-1067595.htm

from MediaG3, Inc.

http://www.mediag3.com/home.html

welcoming Dr. Pete Peterson addition to their board of directors. His bio includes a long list of accomplishments mirroring those of PC’s Dr. Peterson, including founding CyberDyne, which lead me to believe these men are one and the same.

This bio mentions the Acupath 1000 (more commonly spelled Accupath 1000) whose successor is called the Interro. I believe this to be the "mooing" machine mentioned in PC's interview of Dr. Peterson. Unfortunately, most of what I have read about this machine is not flattering.

http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quackery...s/electro.html

Last edited by wfranzen; 03-02-2010 at 09:31 PM. Reason: I tried to add tags, but apparently unsuccessfully
wfranzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:02 PM   #2
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Default Re: Dr. Pete Peterson on MediaG3 BOD - "Mooing" machine likely identified

Quackwatch is not a reputable site. It's some shoddy basement office of a couple of part time weeners employed to debunk. According to them mercury amalgam fillings are perfectly safe, lots of that sort of "valuable" insight can be found there. I can't believe people take them seriously, but some do.
I personally know nothing on the Peterson device, just saying...
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:11 PM   #3
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Pete Peterson on MediaG3 BOD - "Mooing" machine likely identified

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
Quackwatch is not a reputable site. It's some shoddy basement office of a couple of part time weeners employed to debunk. According to them mercury amalgam fillings are perfectly safe, lots of that sort of "valuable" insight can be found there. I can't believe people take them seriously, but some do.
i definitely got that vibe as well, and i've never seen the site before
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:36 PM   #4
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

From the MediaG3 press release announcing Dr. Pete Peterson joining their board dated 10/29/2009: "Dr. Peterson holds an Associates Degree in Science & Engineering and a Ph.D. in Natural Philosophy from Golden State College now known as Stanford University."

That statement and thus likely the whole MediaG3 company is just a made up story although their stock is listed at, get this, 1/2 cent per share. This company is a joke.

Stanford University is five miles from my house and officially opened on October 1, 1891. It was never know as Golden State College.

MediaG3 listed Dr. Dean F. Peterson, Ph.D as their Chief Technology Officer. Yet another Peterson?

I found many other problems with Peterson's resume at MediaG3. http://www.imperialwimax.com/mg3/www/pr20091029.html I was there when Woz and Jobs brought the Apple One in a cigar box to show us at the Home Brew Computer Club. Many of the dates and such in his resume are just plain wrong but nothing as glaring as above!

I guess we can put a fork into Dr. Pete Peterson because he is done.

Last edited by UncleJohn; 02-23-2010 at 11:50 PM.
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:21 PM   #5
wfranzen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
I cannot speak to quackwatch's reputability. I linked to that site because it had a picture of the Interro. Perhaps you have the same opinion of Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center's evaluation of the Accupath 1000 and similar devices:

http://www.mskcc.org/mskcc/html/69136.cfm

The following is the only article I found to positively mention this device. All others were negative:

http://coastherbal.com/newsdesk_info...4b35650d98ce3a...
Old 02-23-2010, 11:35 PM   #6
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Peterson said he seeded the technology with quite a few companies. The Asyra System is one of the results, imo. I know a practitioner that uses this system but have not tried it myself, as it would require a long trip. However we have talked about how it functions & it sounds identical to the system Peterson described. And the company that makes it is in Utah, founded by ex-USGov instrument makers, etc.

There are thousands of practitioners using these systems, just have to know what to look for.

Last edited by Sideshow Shaman; 02-24-2010 at 01:14 AM.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:53 PM   #7
wfranzen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
From the MediaG3 press release announcing Dr. Pete Peterson joining their board dated 10/29/2009: "Dr. Peterson holds an Associates Degree in Science & Engineering and a Ph.D. in Natural Philosophy from Golden State College now known as Stanford University."

That statement and thus likely the whole MediaG3 company is just a made up story although their stock is listed at, get this, 1/2 cent per share. This company is a joke.

Stanford University is five miles from my house and officially opened on October 1, 1891. It was never know as Golden State College.

MediaG3 listed Dr. Dean F. Peterson, Ph.D as their Chief Technology Officer. Yet another Peterson?

I found many other problems with Peterson resume at MediaG3. http://www.imperialwimax.com/mg3/www/pr20091029.html I was there when Woz and Jobs brought the Apple One in a cigar box to show us at the Home Brew Computer Club. Many of the dates and such in his resume are just plain wrong but nothing as glaring as above!

I guess we can put a fork into Dr. Pete Peterson because he is done.

Uncle John,

You are certainly right about the Golden State College bit. That caught my eye, but I didn't mention it.

I would like to understand exactly what you are saying. Are you saying that someone generated this as a bogus newswire, and hacked the company's website,

http://www.mediag3.com/pr20091029.html

or that this entire company is some kind of fiction?
Old 02-24-2010, 12:01 AM   #8
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

I not saying that Pete Peterson did not develop a bioenergetic device. I'm familiar with a lot of identical devices and have been treated by the SCIO one myself.

I'm saying that Peterson is so lacking that he can't his resume right. Nobody with a Ph.D would make the mistakes he did in his published resume.

This whole company is not fiction, but it is not real. Something I'm quite familiar with after doing all levels of business including many start-ups for thirty years in silicon valley. The company is most likely funded by a Chinese company hoping to form another wireless provider with pocket change (< $1 Billion). I earned money in the 70's from several start-ups like this and knew from the start that they were going nowhere.

Last edited by UncleJohn; 02-24-2010 at 12:15 AM.
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:47 PM   #9
wfranzen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Shaman View Post
Peterson said he seeded the technology with quite a few companies. The Asyra System is one of the results, imo. I know a practitioner that uses this system but have not tried it myself, as it would require a long trip. However we have talked about how it functions & it sounds identical to the system Peterson described. And the company that makes it is in Utah, founded by ex-USGov instrument makers, etc.

There are thousands of practitioners using these systems, just have to know what to look for.
Sideshow Shaman,

You are on the money in terms of the Asyra. I did a little more research in a direction I hadn’t exhausted and came upon a page that linked to the one you mentioned. I don’t know about Dr. Peterson “seeding” the technology, but it seems some of his coworkers or people who later worked for them have continued development of the technology. And while the Interro seems to have a bad rep, one or more of these other machines have FDA approval.

Uncle John, I have thought some more about your comment “I guess we can put a fork in Dr. Pete Peterson because he is done”, and exactly what I think about him. I have found out quite a bit more about “Pete” Peterson than what I have let on. Because even though he has gone public in this way he still has a right to privacy. However, from what I have been able to find so far, this mans seems to be legit. Now he might be guilty about overstating his background just a little. And also I do not necessarily buy everything he says.

How do I explain the Golden State College gaffe? I don’t really have a good explanation for that. But that mistake is so blatant that it can’t really mean what it says. Perhaps he received his Associate Degree at Golden State College (maybe Golden State/Gate University) and then transferred to or switched to Stanford for his Ph.D. ?

I will just throw out one more interesting tidbit that won’t give anything away. “Pete” Peterson claims to be on the board of directors for the “Astronautics Association for Mankind”. Now if you search the internet for that you will pretty much come up empty. Except that Vernon Woolf also claims to be variously associated with the “Astronautical Association for Mankind”, or “Astronautic Association for Mankind”.

http://www.holodynamics.com/vita.html
http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/Perso...onID=930254042

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/vwoolf.htm

Now they are either both blowing smoke about this organization or it is legit. My guess it that it is real, even though I have not been able to establish that for a fact.

Last edited by wfranzen; 03-05-2010 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Removed one sentence.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:53 AM   #10
mgray
Avalon Senior Member

I was very intrigued by the Peterson interview and tried to inquire about the message tool he spoke about for the finger manipulation, but could not get anywhere.
I recall Bill saying there was much that could not be discussed on video, perhaps there was some info that could provide further bona fides for Mr. Peteson.
mgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:13 AM   #11
cripmeister
Project Avalon Member

Hi, I've also looked into the MediaG3-Peterson connection. In the Camelot interview he mentions Cyberdyne, the MediaG3 PR on Peterson also mentions Cyberdyne. And in December last year www.cyberdynetechnology.com popped up. There is a clear connection...of something.
cripmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:54 PM   #12
wfranzen
Avalon Senior Member

Those interested in the vetting of Dr. Peterson will really want to take a look at this post. The following document is written by Jim Clark, one of Dr. Peterson's former associates, so this is from Jim's point of view, and the part you really want to read is Appendix B. In it you will be able to read about:

1) the rise and fall of Cyberdyne.
2) the development of the Acupath and its successors.
3) the fact that Dr. Peterson was using the first name Gary at the time.

http://web.archive.org/web/200303012...eds+manual.htm
Old 03-02-2010, 07:19 PM   #13
wfranzen
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to direct your attention to the following blog entry. This was one of the harder first pieces of evidence I found that Dr. Peterson hadn't always been using the name Pete.

http://interactivehealth.spaces.live...B0C6!108.entry

For those who are interested in the current generation EAV, EDS, or "Interrogatory Biofeedback" machines, I have extracted the following list of websites from there.

i2i Inc. (Dr. Curtin's current venture) www.i2inetwork.com
BioMeridian (purchase technology from Dr. Curtin's former marketing manager Vaughn Cook and his former computer programmer Jim Clark) BioMeridian is perhaps the most successful company right now. They were able to receive and take advantage of a substancial investment at the time they aquired the technology. www.biomeridian.com
StarTech (Jim Clark's current venture) www.startechhealth.com
GTech ( a former employee of BioMeridian Joe Galloway) www.gtechtnt.com
Veradyne www.veradyne.com
Old 03-02-2010, 08:10 PM   #14
wfranzen
Avalon Senior Member

In 1986, Gary Peterson presented a paper at the USPA Conference entitled "New Medical Model: Demonstration of the Hololinguistic Analyzer (w/ Dr. Lester Rose) (1986) K37a,b". See:

http://www.earthquakewarning.org/uspayear.html

How do I know this is "our Peterson". If you look at the other papers, there is one by Roy Curtin: "Design of the Hololinguistic Processor (A Computer-Aided Electro-Acupuncture Analyzer) (1986) K6", and Roy Curtain was an associate of Dr. Peterson, as shown in the documents mentioned in my last two posts.

What is the USPA you may ask? It is the "United States Psychotronics Association".

http://www.psychotronics.org/

What is Psychotronics? From the USPA website: Psychotronics is

"The science of mind-body-environment relationships, an interdisciplinary science concerned with the interactions of matter, energy, and consciousness.

Also from the website:

"Our basic premise is that ESP is a natural occurrence. We seek to understand how it occurs, and to use that understanding for the benefit of mankind. USPA is not an experiential group; our orientation is towards the technical and scientific aspects of Psychotronics and its practical applications, merging the esoteric/spiritual and scientific worlds. Quantum mechanics has provided a "scientific" basis which allows the existence of psychic phenomena and unconventional energy effects. Members are on the leading edge of the new paradigms in science - theory and instrumentation. This is the physics of 2100."

Well, what does this have to do with "Hololinguistics" and the "Interrogatory Feedback" machine Dr. Peterson worked on? Unfortuately, the paper is not available, but I will talk more about Hololinguistics in a later post. For those of you who a eager beavers, visit Robert Eanes website at Veradyne:

http://www.veradyne.com/avatar_eavdiscussions.html

to learn about EAV, "Remedy Testing" and the "Holo-Linguistic Effect".'
Old 04-08-2010, 07:54 PM   #15
wfranzen
Avalon Senior Member

There is a lot I could say here, but with this forum becoming read-only, and with no response to my last three posts I will only tie up a loose end or two.

The "Astronautics Association for Mankind" referred to by Dr. Peterson does exist. I confirmed with Vernon Woolf a few weeks ago that Dr. Peterson is on the board of directors. He (Vernon Woolf) kindly returned my call. He wouldn't give me any additional information other than the English name of the organization, but from a very brief description available on his website, this organization is a company involved in transferring technology between Russia and the United States.

There is little available on this organization on the web, but I certainly wouldn't call it the "Russian equivalent to NASA". I think that would be Roscosmos. Anyway, if you perform the following two Google searches, you will find some oblique references to the organization.

Association for Mankind

Association [Astronautics | Cosmonautics] * [Mankind | Humanity]

From this, with some effort, I was however able to determine the Russian name of the organization:

Ассоциация "КОСМОНАВТИКА ЧЕЛОВЕЧЕСТВУ"

You can search on that or simply on КОСМОНАВТИКА ЧЕЛОВЕЧЕСТВУ. The first search won't give you any insight into the organization and the second returns a lot of extraneous stuff.

There seems to be a tie between this organization and The Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (RANS), or Российская академия естественных наук. Please do not confuse the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences with the Russian Academy of Sciences. These are not the same organizations. This took me a lot of effort to establish. At least in some circles, RANS has had a reputation for having crackpots as members. Really, I have no way or knowing whether or not this is true, and even if this were the case, there is no evidence that this in anyway applies to Ассоциация "КОСМОНАВТИКА ЧЕЛОВЕЧЕСТВУ", which seems to have cosmonauts involved or as founding members.

Last edited by wfranzen; 04-08-2010 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Punctuation fix
Old 04-08-2010, 09:48 PM   #16
wfranzen
Avalon Senior Member

Dr. Peterson has in my opinion received a lot of undeserved heat, for example this thread at the open minds forum (or should that be closed minds and shoddy research forum?):

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/ind...ad=6414&page=3

Some folks do a few Google searches and don't find anything and right away blast someone as a liar. Or they nit pick a how many hour? Interview, where someone may have just made a slip of the tongue, and say they can't be telling the truth (at one point I think Dr, Peterson said or implied something happened in the fifties, when it couldn't have -- I think he meant the sixties). I thought the post that claimed he was a Hollywood actor was funny.

Having said all that, I am ambivalent about what I have found. For example, I don’t understand how hololinguistics could possibly work, but those sorts of issues are properly addressed by experiments with the proper controls and not by argument, and I not familiar with the exact protocols used in experiments in that area. Also “energy medicine” devices as a broad category have somewhat of a bad reputation, though that can't be laid at Dr. Peterson's doorstep. See the following Seattle Times article for further information.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/medicaldevices/

In the end though, I thank Dr. Peterson for taking the time and effort to come forward and present his take on things.