Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-29-2009, 09:57 PM   #26
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: MORE WiNGMAKERs

[QUOTE=WineHippie;212152]greetings, all....

Quantum Pause is designed to align you with the transparency and expansion of this era of which we are all a part."

You absolutely hit it "right on" with all that you said

I feel that he described that especially when he decided to defect from the project IMO.

I am in the middle of reading Anna Hayes's work and got caught up like a "sponge" in soaking all he has said in his interviews. I plan on reading it all. I too, find myself reading his work very slowly as I do not want to miss one things interpetation as he explains it all. I will go over his material until it rings true in my opinion as if its a reminder to what I may have already known.

We do not have to go anywhere but just return to who we really are.

I ordered his cd as I have listened to his samples and it is so beautiful. I just cant wait til it gets here
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:59 PM   #27
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
The first thing that came to my mind was Transcendental Meditation. That is what I immediately relate "Quantum Pause" to although I realize he is not specifying any particular process.

He's practically screaming, "get out of your head!" which is what we were entrained to do -- be in our mind. There are some good Zen mind-busters, although I don't care to explore them right now -- I'm happy with the path I am carving for myself -- it brings me just the right balance of discomfort and release/relief.

Gnosis
gnosis ~ that is because you are an emotional centre/
and, you do that very well
your secondary centre ~ is your intellect~which also is very strong

you could say, you can eXplore both at once

getting into the 'real' physical heart, was the hardest thing,
for us to do
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:38 PM   #28
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
gnosis ~ that is because you are an emotional centre/
and, you do that very well
your secondary centre ~ is your intellect~which also is very strong

you could say, you can eXplore both at once

getting into the 'real' physical heart, was the hardest thing,
for us to do
About the heart: Once I clear up my confusion or false ideas about the heart I may find out that I've been in my heart all along, I'm not sure yet. He is right though -- being in sympathy is not necessarily being from the heart. However, when I am just being me then I am a balanced all knowing/all loving/all powerful potential.

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 12:06 AM   #29
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Gnosis5:

He's practically screaming, "get out of your head!"

Anha...Peace
bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 12:26 AM   #30
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

iT iS way beyond heart/or intellect

however, the head_strong normally have heart issues

and, the heart_strong normally have head issues

we ended up in a NDE eXpereince

trying to blend our future monad, with our eXisting one

because, we were NEVER in our physical earth heart

just the higher eXpressions of iT

along with, the obviously having the higher head/and, higher heart
anchored into the collective consciousness
at every level going up

there is NOTHING WORSE
than cleaning up your heart ~

NOW, we know, why our mum oft times said;

earth to susan, earth to susan, earth to susan

from original spark,
through the lower heart
to the higher heart
through the lower mind
to the higher mind
there are a set of CROSSROADS

FROM THERE, you can anchor almost anything

(i got part 1 of the acctg done ~ part 2 tomorrow morning)

and, then a spontaneous holiday !!!

To where, have NOT yet decided
Old 12-30-2009, 01:58 AM   #31
MarDukTov
Avalon Senior Member

http://eventtemples.com/

Please come and join in the Flow of Compassion
every day at 2AM 2PM 9AM 9PM
MarDukTov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 02:06 AM   #32
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarDukTov View Post
http://eventtemples.com/

Please come and join in the Flow of Compassion
every day at 2AM 2PM 9AM 9PM

Sounds quite interesting. I will most deffinately check this out

Thanks
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:59 PM   #33
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

no source, but, appears to be from mark H, webmaster of wingmakers;

May 27, 2008

This was written as a brief overview of some of the most important subjects we discuss. It was meant to provide some introductory descriptions of terms we use every day in our updates. The magnitude of events, NOW unfolding, is requiring us all to stretch: multidimensionally/interdimensionally to our own divine core-connections which will very quickly be blessing us with more of who and what we are being and becoming. MarkH

If you’re up for some eclectic delvings into ‘mostly invisible’ stories behind Matrix holodeck illusory ‘reality’, then you may find some of this information, opinion and experience stimulating.

Much is breaking through the surface veneer as folks that have direct experiences are coming forth to share. It has always been so–in very esoteric circles–but not usually in a public venue. That is all changing.

In 3D no one and nothing is as it appears to be. Everyone and everything is cloaked behind facades, and doublespeak is used in public interactions with programs to obscure and control economics, behaviors and resources, and especially any facts dealing with the galactic presence and our hybrid population that comes from the stars.

About 87% of our kids from new babies through teen years are galactic-humans. All of us come from elsewheres/whens. This is the means by which an incredible new golden future is being birthed.

And, the really neat part is that–like the “100th Monkey effect”–there is a ‘100th Cosmically Conscious person’ effect by which all the rest of us are upshifted to a new higher functionality level…since it was already embedded into our DNA before we entered into this focus. We are far along in our migration/upshift from a carbon-based matrix to a silica-based matrix of 13 crystalline chakras/vibratory nexus levels.

You will see references to NESARA {National Economic Security and Reformation Act} which was signed into Law by Bill Clinton in Oct 2000, but sealed from any attempt to prove its existence until it is announced, at which time it becomes fully effective.

The Announcement was scheduled for 10:15 AM on Sept 11, 2001…but that was ‘prevented’ by the Twin Towers attacks, which were planned and executed by our own gov’t’s black ops agents. Sibel Edmonds, Valerie Plame/Joe Wilson, David Ray Griffen and many others are speaking out on this subject.

The illuminati controllers will do anything to prevent its implementation as it immediately spells their removals from political and economic control over the people and resources of this planet.

It requires full return to Constitutional and Common Law principles by 190 countries starting with the US. Involves–due to present fraudulent practices — mortgage debt forgiveness; cancellation of all credit card debt; student loan forgiveness; ends IRS collection of Income Tax and substitutes a National Sales Tax on non-essential items only with no tax on food, medicines or used goods. Requires all existing congressional/administrative heads to resign; all lawyers would have to take a 30 day Constitutional Law course as statute laws will be dissolved.

The world economic system will shift to transparent operations — Basel II was implemented in the month of April — precious metals backed currency and the federal reserve and its collection agent {IRS}, and most corrupt alphabet agencies will be dissolved. Current FR notes will be exchanged for US Treasury bills backed by Gold, Silver or precious metals on a $1 for $1 basis.

Special Trusts and 78 programs which were originally created by St Germaine over 200 years ago for this time, will provide the means to offer free education to all and assist all in upgrading quality of life. Suppressed technologies, secretly being used by the controllers, will be made available to the public. These provide clean and unlimited power for home, industry, travel, etc.

Replicators will be made available with First Contact landings to provide most items. There will be a worldwide re-indexing of currencies, 30 days after announcement, so that while you now receive $100 income and pay sales taxes and income taxes on that amount, you will only pay sales taxes on $10 when spent for non-essential items after re-indexing. This is to remove much of the false inflation from the prices of goods caused by use of fiat money instead of precious metals backed currency.

Peace is a requirement and no more wars or nuclear weapons will be allowed. The methods and means to achieve this are already in place and can be implemented upon single command.

A single molecular change in the nuclear process will make all existing nuclear processes benign. Galactic/human teams will clean up air, water, soil and toxic contamination in the first two months following Announcement. Polluting industries will no longer be necessary as their replacements will be non-polluting and the old plants will be removed by processes that re-cycle the energies.

Benefactor programs will become available and gifting programs are extensive and worldwide to ensure that all will experience unprecedented opportunity to make new choices for their future occupations and enhanced learning programs will be available to quickly upgrade or learn new skills. Diagnostic/healing methods and technologies will become available to reverse all medical conditions and restore optimal health. All these technologies and methods presently exist. Many others have been suppressed but will be brought forth for all to benefit from.

Nonetheless, earth’s role as a school house is ending, and all the ’students/teachers’ have the opportunity to ‘wakeup’ and remember who they really are and from where they came: star-travelers from all over the universe, who agreed to participate in a grand experiment to see if they could set aside their higher dimensional origins and come into polarity and gradually wake up to their true nature and then reunite with their galactic families as part of the Family of the One/Law of the One.

In addition, to smooth out the differences in expression which resulted in conflicts over long periods of interaction, a plan was crafted to carefully incorporate 12 different templates into one coordinated, balanced and Source-connected Soul matrix.

This required projecting fragments into many different times, places, formats so that at this time the soul could reintegrate all those fragments/aspects into its fully integrated Self and then go forth into a higher level of expression with all the individual wisdoms being available to the ascended One.

The only balanced way to do this was for a holographic design in which each contained all. A spherical image of 12 pairs joined at the center so that all feedback loops have the same radius, and simultaneous, synchronistic, access to all dynamic flows of thought, feelings, database information, allows participation as a singular identity at all times.

The Adam Kadmon template was the vehicle designed for this experiment to allow embodiment in matter after our antimatter universe–Aurora, a 23-sun system–was destroyed.

Adam Kadmon is bilaterally symmetrical and fully balanced, coordinated and sentient; a nested container with components extending interdimensionally and multidimensionally, incorporating male/female and matter/spirit seamlessly, and therefore quite suitable to be a temple of living god/goddess expressions. As this progresses it will result in 12D realization as a bio-plasmic Unity capable of matter or spirit expression in any manner/mode desired with full consciousness. {see Holographic Universe}

Zeropoint is a construct {see Gregg Braden and others’ writings on this.} to deal with a moment in space-time in which it is possible to reorient all space-time events so that they can–like spokes being placed around a hub and then joined to form a spherical nexus, all past, present, alternative and future foci — meet in a single instant of No Time.

That instant becomes coherently resonant with a Divine intent to reorganize/restructure into a whole new template to adventure forth into a never before imprinted, Golden Universe, as co-creators…or so intuitively derived information strongly suggests. All life is headed towards that event horizon in the coming years.

There are many choice-points where progression spin-offs can occur so that, in effect, we will all rise to our correct higher levels of spiritual stabilization and clarity from which we descended to participate in this undertaking.

Earth’s transformation into a star is already well underway…as is true of Jupiter also.

We have been moving from the 9th ring out from galactic center towards the 3rd ring adjacent to Alcyone–our central sun in the Pleiades constellation…which is permanently in the Photon Belt, perpendicularly ‘wrapped’ around its orbital position and 2000 years wide. That has very important implications for our futures.

Another reference you will encounter dealing with political/economic matters are the three factions or power alignment interests. F1 is primarily focused in Europe {Rothschilds, etc}; F2 is primarily focused in the US {Rockefellers, Bush, Clinton, Mellon, Chase, etc} and F3 involves elements of all these plus the galactic hierarchy {Sananda, St Germaine, Ascended masters, Ashtar command, and is coordinated on the earth by an insider who we refer to as the KOS {King of Swords} who, with St Germaine, was appointed by the ICJ {Int’l Ct of Justice in the Hague} in 1999 as head of the 4 million man, world-wide militia, and pro-forma president of the US. KOS is an enhanced galactic-human with a 3d job, wife and history who speaks 23 languages. He and those who work with him and the galactics are at 38 levels above the President of the US.

That level involves the ACIO {Alien Contact Intel Org/Labyrinth Group is the innermost director level researching and working directly with the positive galactic members of the InterGalacticConfederation of Worlds {IGC/GF} and coordinating earth-galactic interfaces dealing with planetary ascension, time travel and many technologies too important and powerful to discuss here at this time. The four interviews with Dr Neruda {see Wingmakers.com website index for important background information on ACIO/Labyrinth group matters which} i highly commend for your consideration. Some perspectives have since been upgraded through direct contact with higher dimensional sources not contacted at the time {around 1997} those interviews were conducted. The balance of the material on that website is of mixed content and may not be absent of manipulation/spin.

The most important issues at this moment are the revealing of the 70-year coverup of galactic presence in our skies, prior to their decloakings. Some baby steps have been taken with frequent small decloakings occurring worldwide and many more to follow. The secret governmental delousing operations are well advanced and 10,000+ indictments are being held by Patrick Fitzgerald under court seal awaiting the signal to arrest, remove the criminals, heading and infiltrated throughout our political and banking and corporate systems.

We are at this moment actually under the joint jurisdiction of the International Court of Justice/World Court and the President of the Solar Tribunal {Lady Master Nada} who has been appointed by the ICJ as Special Prosecutor with power to arrest the indicted ones; dissolve our corrupt judiciary and Announce NESARA. Agents from Interpol and ICJ are present in D.C. along with the 82nd Airborne and others. We have been well advised that galactic ships are over every major city and will decloak when the signal is given.

These are higher dimensional bio-organic craft which can alter their density to appear solid in our dimension. Large Mother ships of 3000-5000 mile diameters are outside our solar system and these ships are deployed from those Mother craft as well as from deep underground basis all over this planet. 50,000 beings enter through Lake Volstok in Antarctica every day, we are told.

All planets and all suns are hollow structures with more space dimensions inside than outside. This I have seen/experienced. The sun is cool, not hot as we have been fooled into believing. The warmth of the sun is from the effects of Far Infrared wavelengths. All suns have a full population of inhabitants. Most have 12-14 planets orbiting them. So does ours. Our sun is well along in its shift from hydrogen to helium. When you add xenon gas you have the basis for reactivation of our higher abilities.

All the planets in our solar system have been changing since the 1987 harmonic convergence/1999 Harmonic concordance accelerated our advancement and that acceleration is continuing to increase at rates too amazing to contemplate.

We are now in the photon belt which is ionizing and accelerating/increasing the vibratory frequency and rate of every particle of spirit/matter here and throughout our solar system and beyond, as this planet–at the pivot point of the end-of-ages Grand Shift–is being prepared for a rapid restoration to the spiritual planes.

These are a few of the major subjects we discuss and share updates on. Some information is historical and is for background purposes only, as current events and developments require more and more connecting of the dots to see and comprehend the magnitude of the wondrous events we are privileged to participate in. Some historical items are a bit shocky at first, if you haven’t been exposed to them, but will fall into their right place as the story unfolds and climaxes in the coming days.

That’s right, days not years. The main events are removing impediments to free access. Once that is done, we can all begin to level the economic playing field and become a part of the restoration of our planet to a conscious pristine living being with whom we will all be consciously sharing wisdoms and abilities.

Telempathic resonance is returning and will inform all our communications in the coming years. Our hearts/DNA are pre-coded to open as the frequency rises. Love and Wisdom are the foundation legs which allow all to share without limitation; but with respect for the divine god particle at the heart of our individual soul matrix. We are all equal or equivalent beings of divine potential, and this will soon be visible and known by all who choose to continue as galactic citizens on Terra Nova.

Many will be returning to their home worlds as ambassadors in the coming cycle. The ships from their worlds already are here as part of the grand fleets working with the Ashtar Command to assist and assure Gaia’s protection and Ascension. We now have — at high altitudes above both poles — 3000 mile diameter Wingmaker craft to keep the earth’s balance during this final shifting.

Nothing can stop what has already reached critical mass. If you are in the path of an avalanche you either become part of the snowball or get out of the way. It is already manifested in the causal plane and will soon be overwhelmingly discernable. The joy of anticipation is a counterbalance to the steps yet to be taken to clear the impediments and set the new foundation infrastructure in place. New crystalline grids/codes have already become emplaced/activated in the core of the planet and are causing similar changes in each of us.

We are daily receiving new pulses of activating instructions directly from the Great Central Sun and all that is no longer valid is being purged as it can not go with us into the higher realms. Just as you clean up the kitchen after a holiday meal preparation and enjoyment, there are always residues that need to be either recycled are removed. Spring cleaning for the soul-matrix is much the same. The graduation exams are in process and most if not all final choices have been made. The champagne is in the fridge. When the signal comes we will pop our corks together. …

Blessings in the Light,

MarkH

P.S. I take full responsibility for any errors or misinformation which may have inadvertently been included due to negligence or ignorance. This is a speculative, if you wish, overview. Each of the subjects have numerous references which can provide more in depth information. Discernment is required because of the nature of this material. Feel free to disregard anything here that does not resonate with your own inner truth. This
information is just a stimulus to remembering what is already known inside each of us
Old 01-07-2010, 08:26 PM   #34
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Susan... you wrote: there is NOTHING WORSE

Oh do I hear that! Really, I would ask that you slow down, if you can arrange that, and perhaps expound on that one subject... a new topic "Cleaning Up Your Heart", and speak please in a manner that we can understand.

Sometimes, you intentionally speak to very few, when in fact, there are very many reading your words, and well, I, for one, see a thought form called "cop a resentment" float by... I don't latch onto it, but I see it and I KNOW I'm but one of many who want to follow your messages... thanks.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:05 PM   #35
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Hi Susan... you wrote: there is NOTHING WORSE

Oh do I hear that! Really, I would ask that you slow down, if you can arrange that, and perhaps expound on that one subject... a new topic "Cleaning Up Your Heart", and speak please in a manner that we can understand.

Sometimes, you intentionally speak to very few, when in fact, there are very many reading your words, and well, I, for one, see a thought form called "cop a resentment" float by... I don't latch onto it, but I see it and I KNOW I'm but one of many who want to follow your messages... thanks.
WHERE DID i write that ???
Old 01-07-2010, 09:11 PM   #36
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

ohh, i see (above)
yes, there was NOTHING WORSE, for US
than cleaning / and, clearing
that up
our physical earth heart - was a mess

mostly, abandonment issues

we got our cosmic higher heart & galatic heart all done
had that one done for decades,
however, we failed, to do the 3rd part,
the lower/and, the higher physical earth heart~
which is, the most important one

iT iS easy, to be in the 'WE' of THE ALL iN ALL

and, NOT always so easy, to be 'we'

and, yes, there was NOTHING WORSE,
for US than doing that

it was a very painful process

we had to see things, in others, and, in ourselves,
that we did NOT want to address ~ iT was painful to cut chords etc., to many

it revolved too; around HOPELESSLY LOVING, and, HOPELESSLY LOVED
from 39 to 48 years old ~ with a soul on earth, that had a hand,
in destroying Atlantis

fortunately, our good friend "m" who is here
gifted us, with a prepaid session with Suzan of
www.multidimensions.com,
(she has amasing mediations, etc., on her site)
and, she helped us, and, guided us,
through a 1 hr process,
that rebirthed our physical earth-heart
~and, that was NOT all that long ago

our heart was a mess
~it had an 'etheric daggar' in it,
and, it was permanently set 'to open'
yes, indeed, it was HORRIBLE,
and an absolutely HORRIBLE PROCESS to do !!!

NOW iT iS done

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-07-2010 at 09:18 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:16 AM   #37
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

When I went to the wingmaker's website immediately uncomfortable, stomach churning, head heating up. Had to close link to cool off and settle down. Some powerful restimulators for me there.

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:59 AM   #38
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
no source, but, appears to be from mark H, webmaster of wingmakers;

May 27, 2008

This was written as a brief overview of some of the most important subjects we discuss. It was meant to provide some introductory descriptions of terms we use every day in our updates. The magnitude of events, NOW unfolding, is requiring us all to stretch: multidimensionally/interdimensionally to our own divine core-connections which will very quickly be blessing us with more of who and what we are being and becoming. MarkH

If you’re up for some eclectic delvings into ‘mostly invisible’ stories behind Matrix holodeck illusory ‘reality’, then you may find some of this information, opinion and experience stimulating.

Much is breaking through the surface veneer as folks that have direct experiences are coming forth to share. It has always been so–in very esoteric circles–but not usually in a public venue. That is all changing.

In 3D no one and nothing is as it appears to be. Everyone and everything is cloaked behind facades, and doublespeak is used in public interactions with programs to obscure and control economics, behaviors and resources, and especially any facts dealing with the galactic presence and our hybrid population that comes from the stars.

About 87% of our kids from new babies through teen years are galactic-humans. All of us come from elsewheres/whens. This is the means by which an incredible new golden future is being birthed.

And, the really neat part is that–like the “100th Monkey effect”–there is a ‘100th Cosmically Conscious person’ effect by which all the rest of us are upshifted to a new higher functionality level…since it was already embedded into our DNA before we entered into this focus. We are far along in our migration/upshift from a carbon-based matrix to a silica-based matrix of 13 crystalline chakras/vibratory nexus levels.

You will see references to NESARA {National Economic Security and Reformation Act} which was signed into Law by Bill Clinton in Oct 2000, but sealed from any attempt to prove its existence until it is announced, at which time it becomes fully effective.

The Announcement was scheduled for 10:15 AM on Sept 11, 2001…but that was ‘prevented’ by the Twin Towers attacks, which were planned and executed by our own gov’t’s black ops agents. Sibel Edmonds, Valerie Plame/Joe Wilson, David Ray Griffen and many others are speaking out on this subject.

The illuminati controllers will do anything to prevent its implementation as it immediately spells their removals from political and economic control over the people and resources of this planet.

It requires full return to Constitutional and Common Law principles by 190 countries starting with the US. Involves–due to present fraudulent practices — mortgage debt forgiveness; cancellation of all credit card debt; student loan forgiveness; ends IRS collection of Income Tax and substitutes a National Sales Tax on non-essential items only with no tax on food, medicines or used goods. Requires all existing congressional/administrative heads to resign; all lawyers would have to take a 30 day Constitutional Law course as statute laws will be dissolved.

The world economic system will shift to transparent operations — Basel II was implemented in the month of April — precious metals backed currency and the federal reserve and its collection agent {IRS}, and most corrupt alphabet agencies will be dissolved. Current FR notes will be exchanged for US Treasury bills backed by Gold, Silver or precious metals on a $1 for $1 basis.

Special Trusts and 78 programs which were originally created by St Germaine over 200 years ago for this time, will provide the means to offer free education to all and assist all in upgrading quality of life. Suppressed technologies, secretly being used by the controllers, will be made available to the public. These provide clean and unlimited power for home, industry, travel, etc.

Replicators will be made available with First Contact landings to provide most items. There will be a worldwide re-indexing of currencies, 30 days after announcement, so that while you now receive $100 income and pay sales taxes and income taxes on that amount, you will only pay sales taxes on $10 when spent for non-essential items after re-indexing. This is to remove much of the false inflation from the prices of goods caused by use of fiat money instead of precious metals backed currency.

Peace is a requirement and no more wars or nuclear weapons will be allowed. The methods and means to achieve this are already in place and can be implemented upon single command.

A single molecular change in the nuclear process will make all existing nuclear processes benign. Galactic/human teams will clean up air, water, soil and toxic contamination in the first two months following Announcement. Polluting industries will no longer be necessary as their replacements will be non-polluting and the old plants will be removed by processes that re-cycle the energies.

Benefactor programs will become available and gifting programs are extensive and worldwide to ensure that all will experience unprecedented opportunity to make new choices for their future occupations and enhanced learning programs will be available to quickly upgrade or learn new skills. Diagnostic/healing methods and technologies will become available to reverse all medical conditions and restore optimal health. All these technologies and methods presently exist. Many others have been suppressed but will be brought forth for all to benefit from.

Nonetheless, earth’s role as a school house is ending, and all the ’students/teachers’ have the opportunity to ‘wakeup’ and remember who they really are and from where they came: star-travelers from all over the universe, who agreed to participate in a grand experiment to see if they could set aside their higher dimensional origins and come into polarity and gradually wake up to their true nature and then reunite with their galactic families as part of the Family of the One/Law of the One.

In addition, to smooth out the differences in expression which resulted in conflicts over long periods of interaction, a plan was crafted to carefully incorporate 12 different templates into one coordinated, balanced and Source-connected Soul matrix.

This required projecting fragments into many different times, places, formats so that at this time the soul could reintegrate all those fragments/aspects into its fully integrated Self and then go forth into a higher level of expression with all the individual wisdoms being available to the ascended One.

The only balanced way to do this was for a holographic design in which each contained all. A spherical image of 12 pairs joined at the center so that all feedback loops have the same radius, and simultaneous, synchronistic, access to all dynamic flows of thought, feelings, database information, allows participation as a singular identity at all times.

The Adam Kadmon template was the vehicle designed for this experiment to allow embodiment in matter after our antimatter universe–Aurora, a 23-sun system–was destroyed.

Adam Kadmon is bilaterally symmetrical and fully balanced, coordinated and sentient; a nested container with components extending interdimensionally and multidimensionally, incorporating male/female and matter/spirit seamlessly, and therefore quite suitable to be a temple of living god/goddess expressions. As this progresses it will result in 12D realization as a bio-plasmic Unity capable of matter or spirit expression in any manner/mode desired with full consciousness. {see Holographic Universe}

Zeropoint is a construct {see Gregg Braden and others’ writings on this.} to deal with a moment in space-time in which it is possible to reorient all space-time events so that they can–like spokes being placed around a hub and then joined to form a spherical nexus, all past, present, alternative and future foci — meet in a single instant of No Time.

That instant becomes coherently resonant with a Divine intent to reorganize/restructure into a whole new template to adventure forth into a never before imprinted, Golden Universe, as co-creators…or so intuitively derived information strongly suggests. All life is headed towards that event horizon in the coming years.

There are many choice-points where progression spin-offs can occur so that, in effect, we will all rise to our correct higher levels of spiritual stabilization and clarity from which we descended to participate in this undertaking.

Earth’s transformation into a star is already well underway…as is true of Jupiter also.

We have been moving from the 9th ring out from galactic center towards the 3rd ring adjacent to Alcyone–our central sun in the Pleiades constellation…which is permanently in the Photon Belt, perpendicularly ‘wrapped’ around its orbital position and 2000 years wide. That has very important implications for our futures.

Another reference you will encounter dealing with political/economic matters are the three factions or power alignment interests. F1 is primarily focused in Europe {Rothschilds, etc}; F2 is primarily focused in the US {Rockefellers, Bush, Clinton, Mellon, Chase, etc} and F3 involves elements of all these plus the galactic hierarchy {Sananda, St Germaine, Ascended masters, Ashtar command, and is coordinated on the earth by an insider who we refer to as the KOS {King of Swords} who, with St Germaine, was appointed by the ICJ {Int’l Ct of Justice in the Hague} in 1999 as head of the 4 million man, world-wide militia, and pro-forma president of the US. KOS is an enhanced galactic-human with a 3d job, wife and history who speaks 23 languages. He and those who work with him and the galactics are at 38 levels above the President of the US.

That level involves the ACIO {Alien Contact Intel Org/Labyrinth Group is the innermost director level researching and working directly with the positive galactic members of the InterGalacticConfederation of Worlds {IGC/GF} and coordinating earth-galactic interfaces dealing with planetary ascension, time travel and many technologies too important and powerful to discuss here at this time. The four interviews with Dr Neruda {see Wingmakers.com website index for important background information on ACIO/Labyrinth group matters which} i highly commend for your consideration. Some perspectives have since been upgraded through direct contact with higher dimensional sources not contacted at the time {around 1997} those interviews were conducted. The balance of the material on that website is of mixed content and may not be absent of manipulation/spin.

The most important issues at this moment are the revealing of the 70-year coverup of galactic presence in our skies, prior to their decloakings. Some baby steps have been taken with frequent small decloakings occurring worldwide and many more to follow. The secret governmental delousing operations are well advanced and 10,000+ indictments are being held by Patrick Fitzgerald under court seal awaiting the signal to arrest, remove the criminals, heading and infiltrated throughout our political and banking and corporate systems.

We are at this moment actually under the joint jurisdiction of the International Court of Justice/World Court and the President of the Solar Tribunal {Lady Master Nada} who has been appointed by the ICJ as Special Prosecutor with power to arrest the indicted ones; dissolve our corrupt judiciary and Announce NESARA. Agents from Interpol and ICJ are present in D.C. along with the 82nd Airborne and others. We have been well advised that galactic ships are over every major city and will decloak when the signal is given.

These are higher dimensional bio-organic craft which can alter their density to appear solid in our dimension. Large Mother ships of 3000-5000 mile diameters are outside our solar system and these ships are deployed from those Mother craft as well as from deep underground basis all over this planet. 50,000 beings enter through Lake Volstok in Antarctica every day, we are told.

All planets and all suns are hollow structures with more space dimensions inside than outside. This I have seen/experienced. The sun is cool, not hot as we have been fooled into believing. The warmth of the sun is from the effects of Far Infrared wavelengths. All suns have a full population of inhabitants. Most have 12-14 planets orbiting them. So does ours. Our sun is well along in its shift from hydrogen to helium. When you add xenon gas you have the basis for reactivation of our higher abilities.

All the planets in our solar system have been changing since the 1987 harmonic convergence/1999 Harmonic concordance accelerated our advancement and that acceleration is continuing to increase at rates too amazing to contemplate.

We are now in the photon belt which is ionizing and accelerating/increasing the vibratory frequency and rate of every particle of spirit/matter here and throughout our solar system and beyond, as this planet–at the pivot point of the end-of-ages Grand Shift–is being prepared for a rapid restoration to the spiritual planes.

These are a few of the major subjects we discuss and share updates on. Some information is historical and is for background purposes only, as current events and developments require more and more connecting of the dots to see and comprehend the magnitude of the wondrous events we are privileged to participate in. Some historical items are a bit shocky at first, if you haven’t been exposed to them, but will fall into their right place as the story unfolds and climaxes in the coming days.

That’s right, days not years. The main events are removing impediments to free access. Once that is done, we can all begin to level the economic playing field and become a part of the restoration of our planet to a conscious pristine living being with whom we will all be consciously sharing wisdoms and abilities.

Telempathic resonance is returning and will inform all our communications in the coming years. Our hearts/DNA are pre-coded to open as the frequency rises. Love and Wisdom are the foundation legs which allow all to share without limitation; but with respect for the divine god particle at the heart of our individual soul matrix. We are all equal or equivalent beings of divine potential, and this will soon be visible and known by all who choose to continue as galactic citizens on Terra Nova.

Many will be returning to their home worlds as ambassadors in the coming cycle. The ships from their worlds already are here as part of the grand fleets working with the Ashtar Command to assist and assure Gaia’s protection and Ascension. We now have — at high altitudes above both poles — 3000 mile diameter Wingmaker craft to keep the earth’s balance during this final shifting.

Nothing can stop what has already reached critical mass. If you are in the path of an avalanche you either become part of the snowball or get out of the way. It is already manifested in the causal plane and will soon be overwhelmingly discernable. The joy of anticipation is a counterbalance to the steps yet to be taken to clear the impediments and set the new foundation infrastructure in place. New crystalline grids/codes have already become emplaced/activated in the core of the planet and are causing similar changes in each of us.

We are daily receiving new pulses of activating instructions directly from the Great Central Sun and all that is no longer valid is being purged as it can not go with us into the higher realms. Just as you clean up the kitchen after a holiday meal preparation and enjoyment, there are always residues that need to be either recycled are removed. Spring cleaning for the soul-matrix is much the same. The graduation exams are in process and most if not all final choices have been made. The champagne is in the fridge. When the signal comes we will pop our corks together. …

Blessings in the Light,

MarkH

P.S. I take full responsibility for any errors or misinformation which may have inadvertently been included due to negligence or ignorance. This is a speculative, if you wish, overview. Each of the subjects have numerous references which can provide more in depth information. Discernment is required because of the nature of this material. Feel free to disregard anything here that does not resonate with your own inner truth. This
information is just a stimulus to remembering what is already known inside each of us
Pertinent information Susan and in general concordance with the original wingmakers material and the agenda of Thuban.

Abrax
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:09 PM   #39
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Here is a direct copy from the words of James Wingmaker; crystallizing the connection between the wingmaker material and the Thuban material.

I have highlighted the pertinent correspondences.

Abraxas

Attached response from James:
February 24, 2008
Dear Fred,
Mark forwarded your email to me. With time constraints being what they are, I have answered your questions as fully as I can, and in some cases, expanded on them when I felt your questions arose from a slightly different line of inquiry. Your sincerity is appreciated and I hope you accept my answers in the spirit they are offered.

Q1: The 2001 changes introduced the concept of a superior Central Race (of which the WingMakers are supposedly a part) which can save us, of a Lyricus teaching order from this race, and of a mysterious "grand portal" leading to scientific proof of the soul. None of these concepts were part of or even mentioned on the original WingMakers website. Yet the insertion of these key concepts was among the first changes to the website. These concepts are quite different from the original WingMakers writings, which were all about opening ever more to divine wisdom from within ourselves, and about moving beyond the teacher/student ordering of the hierarchical paradigm to recognize the divine equality of all beings.

A1: The changes, or, as I would prefer to have them understood, additions, within the WingMakers site that you reference in your question exist for reasons I will describe below. They were not added to imbue a sense of external authority or artificial layering of hierarchal controls from a far-flung race of superior beings; quite the contrary I assure you. Let me start at the beginning of the mythology—though this is, I’ll dutifully inform you, the shorthand version.

The WingMakers are the future of humanity ascended into a higher dimensional, albeit human format—one that is not constrained by time and space.

Within the WingMakers (or Central Race) is an organization known as the Teachers of Light and Sound, or, in the context of the WingMakers mythology, the Lyricus Teaching Order (LTO). The LTO exports its teachings to emerging, humanoid civilizations within a local universe for the purpose of activating the specie’s awareness of its grander purpose as a collective entity. This activation takes many, many forms, some recognizable and some completely invisible. Over time, as the species evolves through the second, third, and fourth dimensions, it begins to nudge against the fifth dimension, which is the time we are presently in.
There are within the human species those who operate in the second, third, and fourth dimensions as their dominant realities even today, but the Collective Consciousness is measured in ratios, and the present ratio is centered on what I will call the lower-midpoint of the fourth dimension, but this will be shifting very rapidly over the next four and half years to the higher midpoint of the fourth dimension, which is the gateway to the fifth dimension. This shift, though it may seem small in terms of degree, is actually the most radical shift since the inception of the planet. The dimensions are not logarithmic in their scope and scale, and the higher one ascends the more expansive they become.

I understand that the framework of dimensions instills a hierarchical ordering of the universe, but this is the method in which a species—in this case, humanity—ascends the spiral staircase of consciousness and ultimately unifies through the tempering of the lower dimensions so it may employ the higher dimensional capacities and capabilities as co-creators of First Source and Source Intelligence. Without this tempering, the human species would retain its quarantine from the higher frequencies of the Universal Spirit that will unite it and anoint it as co-creators. All of this applies to the species as a whole, not individuals. Individuals can operate as cocreative outposts of First Source, but if unconnected to a species-wide movement, they remain locked out of the grand design embedded in the imaginings of our Creator.

The WingMakers Materials are one of the activators that the LTO has exported to this planet at this time, designed for those within the human species who are connected to the Grand Portal discovery. Embedded within these materials are encoded data streams that are time-artifacts of the Light and Sound of First Source, stepped down into dimensional frequencies that anyone within the human family can access, if they desire. It is not that individuals cannot activate themselves, or lack the natural capacity to shift dimensionally. They can and do. The problem is that the “noise” levels are very high within the world because of the spread of consciousness from the second to the fifth dimension. In other words, the species is stretched, in a sense, across four major dimensions and this creates noise. Noise in this sense: The frequencies that are radiating from the human family (and because of human invention) are dissonant and incoherent, competing and interfering with the field of unity, which is the sub-quantum bedrock from which we all arise. Amid this noise, the signal of First Source is diminished, and sometimes indistinguishable from the noise itself.

You can think of it this way. Deep in the woods on an autumn day, if you are quiet and focused, you can hear a single leaf hit the forest floor with amazing clarity—even at a distance of 20 meters. But in the heart of the city, you will never have that experience because the ambient noise level is too high. The signals of nature are lost in the swell of mechanical inventions—sirens, buses, whirring hard disks, HVAC systems, cars, and even electromagnetic fields. If something could transport you, momentarily, from the city to the forest, and you could tune in to the subtle sounds, you would be startled at what your body can perceive.

Again, this is all about ratios. As a species approaches the fifth dimension, its variation and dimensional separation is what generates the dissonant noise field. First Source, as you can well imagine, is fully aware of this phenomenon and has established compensatory systems. One of these is to boost the signal of unity by aligning the planetary position relative to Central Sun or the galactic source of higher dimensional frequencies. This alignment is not happenstance or coincidental, it is all part of a highly orchestrated plan. The other way is to create “pockets” of coherence that provide a sober, exploratory entrance to the deeper teachings that empower the individual to activate their energetic responsibility—the transmission of their personal energy system to the benefit of their fellow creatures and the planet upon which they live.

Perhaps the compensatory system that is least understood is that of the planet itself. As an entity of consciousness, earth is dimensionally ascending according to it own plan. As the human species spreads and extends the reach of its consciousness, it signals the planet that it is time to shift dimensionally into a higher frequency field. Earth is undergoing this dimensional shift now and will complete it over the next four and half years. There is, as Hollywood coined it, the “Perfect Storm” of human consciousness spread, galactic alignment, and intentional planetary dimensional shift. This confluence of interlocking processes is, as previously stated, carefully orchestrated through Spirit or Source Intelligence.

This particular aspect (planetary shift) requires, in most cases, a parallel planet to be engineered to provide a maturing environment for those whose energetic, subatomic structures are not suited or properly conditioned for the higher dimensional frequencies in which earth is unerringly approaching. I will use an analogy to ensure clarity. Imagine that there was a group of fleas riding atop a wild dog. The dog was subject to temperature extremes, running through the brush, and a variety of other challenges—all of which favored the fleas that had conditioned themselves to hang on and adapt to the conditions present in the wilderness. Those that couldn’t hang on were mercifully placed on a domesticated dog that was appropriately pampered in a fenced, manicured yard.

Admittedly, while this is a crude analogy, it does make the point that humans are guests upon earth, and earth is indeed the host. Those unable to adapt to the frequencies of the new earth, will be gently “shuttled”, reincarnationally speaking, to a planet comparable to earth so they may progress in their own time. It is somewhat like cell division, where the human family divides into two worlds, each the “zygote” of a new species divided only by time and space, and ultimately unified when time and space recede beneath the horizon of eternity. (This is an echo of the relationship between the WingMakers and Humanity.)

The evolutionary journey of the species is set with checkpoints that typically lay as dimensional barriers. Frequency coherence is the key attribute by which a species can pass through the checkpoint and obtain a higher frequency experience of their human instrument and the planet upon which they live. The ultimate checkpoint is the Grand Portal, which stands between the higher 4th and lower 5th dimensional plane of existence.

The Grand Portal was introduced in the later works of the WingMakers as a means to depict the underlying purpose of the work. The Grand Portal signifies a shift of humanity from the 4th dimension to the 5th dimension, and while this shift is still far in the future (insofar as the human species is concerned); it will become understood by science in approximately 75 years and become the backbone of science and religion as they merge into one integrated system of experience and expression.

Thus, the additions to the WingMakers Materials were key elements pointing to the Grand Portal. They were required additions in order to aptly define the human trajectory of evolution.

What you have sensed was simply the shift of emphasis from the individual rendering of the “activator” to that of the human species. When this shift was made, it appeared to change the materials, ordering them into a more hierarchical structure, but that is only a result of the introduction of the Grand Portal, which necessitated a more species-level depiction of the materials.
The role and definition of the LTO was delineated as part of the disclosure of the Grand Portal, since the LTO helps to disseminate this activating vision to the species. Again, you can argue that any organization in charge of activating a vision and mission as broad as the Grand Portal is hierarchical in nature, but I would ask you, if not the LTO, who? Who would provide this architecture of human achievement? The movement of the human family into the fifth dimension is a collective crossing; it is not the purview of any one individual, or for that matter, organization.

It is not enough for the individual to achieve cosmic consciousness while in the human instrument. To what end? To write poetry like Whitman? To espouse new philosophical insights like Plato? Or perhaps, more metaphysical elaborations like Bohm? Individuals achieve cosmic consciousness and it opens them to a finer mesh connection to the Universal Field, and they become transmitters of the ability within the human family. But the new consciousness that is now forming within the human family is not rooted in the historical insights of God or Spirit, but in an intelligence that is present in every square nanometer of space, every moment of time and every point of energy, and this consciousness is awakening inside the human instrument within all who are prepared so we can become the universal species as envisioned by the LTO.

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. Rather it is a time of unification and collective intelligence working to move the species from separatist isolationism to universal connection and awareness.

Q2: Among other major changes in 2001, I was amazed to watch the interviews section of the site change so that some parts were completely deleted, others added, and certain distances of stars mentioned were even changed. Why would anyone go to the trouble of changing the distances of the stars mentioned? If there is only one question you can answer, this is the one that is most important to me. When I compared the original interviews with the changed version, it became quite clear to me that someone was trying to hide something.

A2: There were a handful of changes made in the interviews, but I’m not sure why this would be so important to anyone, especially the type of changes you’ve referenced in your question. The simple and prosaic answer is that I created slight variations in the WingMakers Materials as a means to track them. As you’re undoubtedly aware, placing content on the web is different than a book format in the sense of the copyright controls. Within the first year of release there were several unscrupulous individuals who were packaging the WingMakers content and selling it to others. Others were not selling it, but essentially appropriating its content under their own name or brand. I was aware that this would be an attribute of using the web as a distribution center for these works, and wanted to track the permutations.

Q3: I would also point out that for the first couple years after 2001, virtually no mention was made on the website of the gradual, yet significant changes being made. Clearly significant money was supplied to create the sophisticated changes made to the website in a gradual way so that they wouldn't be easily noticed. Can you tell me where that money was coming from for all this?

A3: The projects related to WingMakers.com, Lyricus.org, and EventTemples.org are all funded 100% through the sales of the WingMakers CDs and art reproductions.

Q4: I will share honestly with you my suspicion that some highly intelligent group, which obviously has ample funds, took control and gradually changed the original website, distorting the information so that those seeking the deep WingMakers wisdom would be subtly led back towards hierarchical ways of thinking. I suspect James is the spokesperson or public face for this powerful group. The WingMakers would never have considered themselves part of a superior race or recommended following the teachings of a special order of teachers. The deepest wisdom resides within each one of us. Those of us who understood and resonated deeply with the original material knew without doubt as soon as the changes began to be implemented that the new material was of a different source.

A4: I think I have answered this question already, but to put a finer point on it, I would add that while the deepest wisdom resides within the individual, there is no one who finds it without help. There is a need to have teachers and way showers. There is a need to have activating content. There is a need to have one another to inspire the insights and fire the imagination. The Universal Field of Living Truth flows underneath each of us just as surely as water flows beneath the ice of a frozen river. But there are certain outlooks, certain perspectives, and certain techniques where the interface to the deeper truths is improved, and it is easier to break through and draw it into your life.

I can assure you that the source of the information did not change; the mission broadened, as planned, and the work reflected this.
The entire body of work will unfold and it will continue to change, and certainly not for the sake of confusing anyone or watering down the content’s truth. Rather, it will change because the mission is multidimensional.

For example, the WingMakers materials resonate and activate different frequency domains of the human instrument. There are certain passages of music and poetry that are utterly without connection to the mind. The art is the same way, it activates different recesses of the heart one time and the mind another. The philosophy of Chamber 2 is very different than the Lyricus discourses, and the discourses are very different from the Event Temples e-paper entitled Living from the Heart. The animation from the Event Temples is very different than the Meditations of Time-Space DVD.

All of the content is connected to a larger plan, and if you slice it into sections and compare one section with another, you will see differences to be sure, but you may also miss the larger relationship—the larger plan—both of the content, as well as its useful service to your own life and purpose.
There is so much information in the public domain that pertains to the spiritual realms, some of it is reinforcing and resonant, but most of it is splitting and separating the consciousness of humanity. For example, today I received a letter from a young man in Sao Paulo, a partial quote follows:

“What is happening? What is it all about? This theories. This prophecies. Hollow Earth, Shamballa, Agartha, Astral Travel, Channelings, Telepathy, Nibiru, Annunaki, The Mayan Calendar, Planet X, Ashtar, The Armageddon. I'm sorry but, i don't know if i'm the only one, but i'm really lost. I Don't know what to do. Which way i should go? What should i believe? What can i do? I'm so lost. Seriously. I'm so lost.”

Now, this person is only 18 years old, so he has less life experience than some, but you can hear the confusion and frustration in his voice, and his sentiments speak for thousands, if not millions, of others. The list he cites could have been ten times longer, but the point remains: How do any of us—in the face of the separation that exists in our philosophical realm—find agreement in belief? And not only agreement, but, more importantly, a sense of confidence that we are on the right path, the path of enlightenment, and not further confusion or the distraction of half truths.

We all have access to the Living Truth within us, and yet we remain tethered to our doubts and fear-based living. This is the mirrored reflection of the spread of consciousness, that, as a collective thing, is not coherent and therefore it is not aligned to the Living Truth. Today a thousand, no, a hundred thousand writers speak their truth and share it, but the resulting picture of “truth” is a blurry mosaic that casts doubt on the human mind’s ability to define truth, let alone a path into enlightenment.

Does this mean that humanity requires a savior? Does it show evidence that the spiritual realm, as an object of knowledge, is unknowable? No, not in my opinion, but it does suggest that the six heart virtues and their everyday application and expression is a far better route to forming a spiritual purpose than the framing of words in a philosophical soup. Too much is made of the word choice instead of the behavior choice. It is through the latter that we define our truth, and this is the living truth that flows from the innermost worlds of our existence into the outermost worlds of our five senses and physical body.

We are here to be of service, and this applies to each and every one of us. Our service contribution is the energetic transmission contained in our expression of the six heart virtues, and our ability to achieve and sustain personal coherence in our daily affairs and relationships. This is the real value in the spiritual life because it does not separate with words, but rather bonds with behaviors. And it injects meaningfulness into the smallest moments of our life.

Our media and popular culture make the focus of life a quest for glamour and prestige and power and money. We are seduced by these things because they are burned so deeply into our psyche that it is near impossible to resist. But even those few who achieve these things feel lost, perhaps even more so as a result of their achievement. The thing that we desire most is meaning through the expression of our deepest
purpose—not our passion, but our purpose.

So you see it does not matter if people draw from their own well and bring forward the powerful truths that live within them, because even these so-called truths, if they seek expression only in words have a shelf life of usefulness of one moment, which, as I’m sure you’ll agree, is exceedingly brief. But the expression in the behaviors of appreciation, compassion, humility, forgiveness, understanding, and valor, these leave an energetic “fragrance” that lasts forever because it entangles and resonates with the Universal Field, and Spirit reapplies this energy to the betterment of the planet and all who live upon her. In short, we need more people who apply the six heart virtues even in the most insignificant corners of their life.

I don’t say this lightly, either. I am well aware that it is not easy to outflow compassion to someone who just gave you the finger after cutting you off on the highway. It is not easy to understand why there is so much hatred surfacing between religious organizations or governments or members of the human family. It is not easy to forgive someone who wrongs you intentionally.
But this is what is required of those who will assist the human family to become unified and coherent so it may knock upon the door of the Grand Portal, seeking entry into the fifth dimension as a coherent collective and not simply as a group—large as it may be—of individuals.
I hope my responses provide some measure of understanding to your questions.
From my world to yours,
James
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:42 PM   #40
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

copy of original wingmaker site

http://www.wanttoknow.info/wingmaker...rsindex2.shtml

http://www.wanttoknow.info/wingmaker...gmakerschanges

(there are more links, just go to these sites to find them)
Old 01-08-2010, 10:05 PM   #41
MarDukTov
Avalon Senior Member

The foundation is the Heart Virtues of Appreciation- Compassion-Forgiveness-Humility -Understanding and Valor............................................. .......................................and everything else falls into place....by just integrating them into your life.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:55 AM   #42
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarDukTov View Post
The foundation is the Heart Virtues of Appreciation- Compassion-Forgiveness-Humility -Understanding and Valor............................................. .......................................and everything else falls into place....by just integrating them into your life.
THOSE ARE THE FIRST 6
there, were another 12 given,
on 10/10/2008

let me hunt for them

(((MarDukTov))) good to see you here
Old 01-13-2010, 04:03 AM   #43
MarDukTov
Avalon Senior Member

Tis the transmission coded behind the words and numbers you want to receive ....listening to the music at least for me very effective.....regardless of how or when....it is coming...and there is no stopping the Transformation.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:51 PM   #44
MarDukTov
Avalon Senior Member

Have you tried agaiin Gnosis 5 as i am "hearing'"that you should as you do have a prebirth contract to give it a go.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:42 PM   #45
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Susan...a very reasuring read...
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 06:09 PM   #46
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
Thanks Susan...a very reasuring read...
we have enjoyed wingmakers since, it came online

the music, is awesome-and, we think, we put the download link

into this thread

http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads.html
(for almost all of them, incld. other languages)

and, the music ones

and, this one too

http://www.wingmakers.com/hakomic3flash.html
Old 01-14-2010, 04:43 AM   #47
rhyzohm
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by rhyzohm; 03-13-2010 at 02:42 PM.
rhyzohm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:15 AM   #48
Mirror
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
When I went to the wingmaker's website immediately uncomfortable, stomach churning, head heating up. Had to close link to cool off and settle down. Some powerful restimulators for me there.

Gnosis
If that makes you uncomfortable you should read his written interview by Project Camelot and read the answers to question 1 and 11.

- Jose
Mirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:41 AM   #49
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

I looked through this thread and did not find the following mentioned, which is part 1 of an audio interview with James, conducted by Mark, with Qs & As from the readers of Wingmakers sites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GIeU...eature=related

I have gone back a few times to read the information on the sites and each time I find it hitting me at different levels. I have find it invaluable.

However, listening to James talking was a bit disconcerting for me at first. His voice was not as I imagined it. ( I envisioned him as younger and more androgynous. ) He has a very deep (like James Earl Jones) masculine Old World European voice and accent (his accent sounds Romanian ).

I could appreciate why he said that he prefers to remain in the background for the most part because it is the information that is important and not the personalities of those who are imparting it.

However, listening was useful, because I am no longer wondering about this mysterious individual James so much, (which had become a hindrance) and am able to focus more now on the information and opening myself to resonating with it.

I like it that James talks about love without any sentimentality or self consciousness, and the seamless, integrated way he presents the information. At first, I found him too smooth and I wondered if the Qs and As were rehearsed and perhaps even being read. But eventually I was able to let go of that and just listen. I would have liked it to be more spontaneous. The dynamic between Mark and James was a little distracting at first too, and the roles they have adopted.

I also liked what he said about how we are all responsible for helping to see that the shift to the next level goes as smoothly as possible, and talks about how all of mankind will be forming a new entity, a unified species.

The presence of the ragdoll cat Mateo who also partook in the interview, was refreshing!
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:59 AM   #50
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Event Temples
Event Temples are the coalescing force for the community of when-which-how practitioners to collectively send their energetic voices to the needful ears of ...

www.eventtemples.com/

occurs daily !!!