Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-08-2009, 02:10 AM   #51
strevane
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Just wanted to thank you, Bill, for your extraordinary hard work.

There is one question:

My friend has noticed a pull in the direction of contact with her galactic family. However, she has no idea how to go about it.

Would you have any advice?
strevane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:43 AM   #52
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Bill, thank you so much for opening this thread.

I opened a door for you at the Novotel resort in Australia last year which was the closest we came
to meeting but I must say, you have opened many, many doors for me. Again thank you.

Many of us here are studying the A’shayana Deane aka Anna Hayes material
and would like to know if there are any Camelot plans to interview her re; Stargates, DNA changes, ET agendas etc?

This seems ideal as it ties in with all of your other work, any thoughts on that?

Off to watch your Freedom Central interview now..

Cheers and have a magical day filled with bliss.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:30 AM   #53
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi Bill, Great interview so far, I'm near half way I'll be watching the rest later. My question may have been answered in the later parts but if not...

What is the method you use for past life regression? Scrying? Tatwa? Mesmerism? Something else?
I'd love to hear a little about that. I think the most important aspect of past life regression aside from the points you brought up, is that it gives one absolute proof of reincarnation and our everlastingness.

Last edited by Phtha; 12-08-2009 at 03:57 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:40 AM   #54
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

Hey bill, Thanks so much for everything you do. You have completely changed my life and many others.

Just one question:

What do you expect in the next six months?
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:46 AM   #55
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Dear Bill

Thanks for checking in with your Avalon crew.

Ditto all the sentiments everyone has already conveyed, you and Kerry are amazing, hard working, and wonderful people without which I wouldn't have been as far on my path of Truth as I am....thank you for everything!

My question is about disinformation.

It seems the disinformation is getting worse, now we are finding infighting even within the Truth movement. Many times going so far as name dropping, as in the case of Dr Deagle and True Ott saying the Jane Burgermeister is a disinfo agent. I believed this until I watched the video interview you did with Jane, which was outstanding, btw.

How do you and Kerry reconcile this when you know and have befriended so many of the same people who end up being accused of being disinfo agents?

Do you know why Deagle and Ott went to such lengths as doing an entire YouTube video against her? Even putting out such an awful picture of a woman and saying it was her?

I am sure you and Kerry would agree that one of the most challenging things is finding good honest people who are willing to share the Truth as they know it. Besides the questions above what are the things that you look for to discern Truth for yourselves?

Thanks again for all you do, take time to smell the roses on your journey!

Love & Light
<Truth>
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:31 AM   #56
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Just watched all 18 parts of the Freedom Central interview.

Its astonishingly good Bill, brilliant stuff, I especially liked your motivational encouraging parts.. thanks.

*unrelated note to moderators*
Just now I noticed someone has rated this thread 4 stars (I don't like the star rating system at all and would prefer if it is disabled as it gets abused) anyway I thought seeing as someone has already rated it I might as well give it 5 stars to bump it up. When I clicked it said "you have already rated this thread". I most certainly did not do any such thing, so something funny is going on there...?
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:34 AM   #57
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
*unrelated note*
Just now I noticed someone has rated this thread 4 stars (I don't like the star rating system at all and would prefer if it is disabled as it gets abused) anyway I thought seeing as someone has already rated it I might as well give it 5 stars to bump it up. When I clicked it said "you have already rated this thread". I most certainly did not do any such thing, so something funny is going on there...?
It says the same for me too. Odd.

Stupid system

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:37 AM   #58
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I noticed that when you post in "advanced" mode you get the chance to score the thread there - that worked for me.

I checked when I was posting this and now the option isnt there so that part is working (cause I already rated the thread)
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:16 AM   #59
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Hi Bill, Great interview so far, I'm near half way I'll be watching the rest later. My question may have been answered in the later parts but if not...

What is the method you use for past life regression? Scrying? Tatwa? Mesmerism? Something else?
I'd love to hear a little about that. I think the most important aspect of past life regression aside from the points you brought up, is that it gives one absolute proof of reincarnation and our everlastingness.
this will help http://www.mypastlife.com/past-life-regression-cd.html
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:08 AM   #60
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill. This is a clip of an email I sent you guys. I know you're very busy. I'd just like an opinion. If it's too complex of a topic I understand. Thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

The thing I don’t get is this. We can acknowledge that a hostile race(s) has controlled and manipulated our lives, yet benevolent races feel it is our own responsibility to break free, as if we were not already born into a slaved world that didn’t use a series of drugs and technology to keep this from happening.

What do you feel it would take for us (by us, I mean the inhabitants of all the human races of earth) to prove we are species worth saving? “Saving” is a very key word in that question. It mandates that we be relieved of our responsibilities, and I recognized that. I also recognized that we are not entirely responsible for what is happening to us. The reason why I say “saved” is because we do not poses the technology to actually physically resist these armies/inhabitants.
Tramik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:52 AM   #61
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hello, All:

Please forgive abbreviated questions and abbreviated replies. No discourtesy intended if my reply is a short one. Do also let me know if I've missed anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
hi bill.
what are your future video interveiw plans or is it still just a case of winging it

did you do an interveiw with that polish chap?

whats happened to george green ??

will you be planning anythimng in the uk conference lecture wise??
We'll be at the Barcelona Free Energy Congress in February:

http://freeenergiescongress.com

Still working on the Nazi Bell interview with Igor Witkowski. We had some problems with the video footage and are only just now in a position to start editing.

We're in regular touch with George Green.

Nothing planned for the UK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Ever met a Pleiadian?
I did know someone very well a while back who both I and they were certain had been reincarnated here from the Pleiades two lifetimes ago (i.e. one Earth lifetime before the current one). They had a bunch of fascinating memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem284 View Post
I was wondering if you or Kerry have heard from Arthur Neumann (Henry Decaon) or Pete Peterson and if they where going to do any follow up interviews.
I am very interested in knowing more about Arthur's experiences on Mars.
I think that would be a great interview!!
Pete Peterson is very tied up and we've not been able to catch up with him properly, although Kerry has talked with him once on the phone since September. We would love to do a follow-up audio interview with him.

Henry/Arthur is very much out of the scene at the moment and we are not in touch with him. We were given to understand that his Mars statement in Barcelona ruffled quite a few feathers. Apparently this is something that is absolutely off limits to talk about on record. Henry/Arthur unwittingly crossed a line. We were told that he would never be permitted to talk about that again - and sure enough, he has not. We know where he is but are not confident we will ever hear from him again. He was a personal friend, and a troubled soul, and there is much that was never resolved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
hey can somebody make a post of the main points covered in this video i don't have two hours to watch the whole thing thanks
I'll re-release it today as an audio-only MP3. Easier to listen to for a long "talking head" and no need to see me in person as there's no interaction with any other person on camera. Also better than 18 YouTube parts, which is a hassle. It'll be announced on the Camelot site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpotential View Post
If I may ask, I am wondering very much about what both you and Kerry think about Dan Burisch.

I would ask, do you and Kerry still 'believe in him' as a witness, and that the videos as still appear on your site are correct, or has your opinion changed (perhaps radically?) as to Dan Burisch as a reliable source?
We have no quarrel with Dan, and believe that much of his testimony is reliable. We've had this confirmed from others associated with http://danburisch.info (Don Deppeller's site) who've known him well for many years.

They confirm that his personal testimony is not fabricated, although the context and circumstances in which he operates are heavily controlled and influenced. For that reason his interviews are still on the Camelot site.

Kerry and I are sorry for the loss of another friend and do NOT fully understand the reasons for this. Almost nothing of what was written on Eagles Disobey had any resemblance to the truth, and much was heavily fictionalized (no better word to use). But Dan did not write that material himself. Our stance was to continue our work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
What's your opinion - if any - on the Supriem David Rockefeller subject? Have you read Wes Penre's book/pdf? (If not I recomend it.) Is there a chance of an interview with Penre? I think that would be quite interesting, given the wide range of topics (Lucifer, Anunnaki, ancient Egypt, Thule Society, to name a few) that are part of his book.
We've corresponded with Wes Penre [http://illuminati-news.com] and have the highest opinion of his courage and his work. We'd like to talk with him more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
Bill , On a softer note I think you should sell a line of that hat you wear, autographed by you , inflate it a bit so the proceeds go to PC, I am serious as I would be placing an order, PC / PA coffee cups too sitting right on my desk so you'll have more people asking what's that.

As I am religious to I do believe there is a god, angels, and saints have you ever considered doing an interview in that direction ? If not why? And there is a newsletter I recieve every month from Elizabeth Baron who channels St. Catherine www.elizabethbaron.com . Her channeled predictions do hold some merit. I will add learning on this site and PC has opened my eyes and mind to so many different dimensions but I have had many miraculous incidents happen to and around me from the ones I have listed above as well. Just your thoughts if you please.
Merchandising is a theoretical option, yes. (Not sure about the autographed hat idea, though.)

We're very wary of channeled information for obvious reasons, as there's as much trickery and deception in spiritual realms (if not more) as there is here on Planet Earth.

It's easy for a mischievous invisible being (like an anonymous poster on a forum) to claim that they are anything or anyone at all. They don't have IP addresses and never have to verify their identity.

The invisible spiritual world is a huge, tangled and complex mess and in my personal opinion very few people who are open to these concepts are fully aware how many tricks and traps may lie in wait for them.

Of course, authentic and valuable instances also exist and are definitely really out there. There are also diamonds buried among all the mud, sometimes not easy to find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strevane View Post
My friend has noticed a pull in the direction of contact with her galactic family. However, she has no idea how to go about it. Would you have any advice?
Great question. We get dozens of e-mails like this, often from young people. They are clearly sensing some valid off-planet connection which is very likely to be real.

My advice would be patience. Your friend may have a life plan which is unfolding whether or not she is consciously aware of it. Extraordinary things may unfold, and I think the Law of Allowance applies here.

Just let it all happen - and also (see above) be aware of the possibility of illusions and trickery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Bill, thank you so much for opening this thread.

I opened a door for you at the Novotel resort in Australia last year which was the closest we came
to meeting but I must say, you have opened many, many doors for me. Again thank you.

Many of us here are studying the A’shayana Deane aka Anna Hayes material
and would like to know if there are any Camelot plans to interview her re; Stargates, DNA changes, ET agendas etc?
Thanks for opening the door! (send me a photo and I may remember...)

Kerry is in touch with Anna Hayes and greatly values her work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Scientology processing (original material from L. Ron Hubbard) - but NOT the Church of Scientology. Stay away from them at all costs.

We'll soon be releasing a dynamite interview on this subject from a Church of Scientology whistleblower who blew the Church of Scientology apart 27 years ago and who has never before come forward publicly. This is the first announcement we've made about that. It's a transcript that runs to 26,500 words and is an astonishing story, even by Camelot standards. I hope to release this by the end of this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
My question is about disinformation.

It seems the disinformation is getting worse, now we are finding infighting even within the Truth movement. Many times going so far as name dropping, as in the case of Dr Deagle and True Ott saying the Jane Burgermeister is a disinfo agent. I believed this until I watched the video interview you did with Jane, which was outstanding, btw.

How do you and Kerry reconcile this when you know and have befriended so many of the same people who end up being accused of being disinfo agents?
This is a vast question and I can only really touch on a proper reply.

We try to remain even handed at all times. We seek to remain positive and not assume bad motives of people. There ARE agents in the mix, of course, but probably far fewer than most might believe. Why spend money deploying agents into the alternative media to cause confusion and conflict when we sabotage ourselves and each other really well on our own anyway?

The way we work (if possible) is this. If A attacks B, and we know and trust both parties, then we don't take sides except to clarify positive aspects. We may try to mediate behind the scenes, but this does not always work. (It's possible to get burned that way.)

Re Jane Burgermeister, she is exactly who she says she is and I know her personally. She is human, as are you and I, and there's no-one in this entire movement who has not made mistakes or had a bad day. Meanwhile, Bill Deagle is a good man - see my earlier response about him on page 1 here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...9&postcount=23

We were concerned that Deagle might also take sides against us, but he has not. Great credit to him for also being even-handed and not mixing things up.

There are no bad guys here: just human misunderstandings and hurt emotions. This happens a lot, as the heat increases in the kitchen (as it is everywhere).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramik View Post
Hi Bill. This is a clip of an email I sent you guys. I know you're very busy. I'd just like an opinion. If it's too complex of a topic I understand. Thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

The thing I don’t get is this. We can acknowledge that a hostile race(s) has controlled and manipulated our lives, yet benevolent races feel it is our own responsibility to break free, as if we were not already born into a slaved world that didn’t use a series of drugs and technology to keep this from happening.

What do you feel it would take for us (by us, I mean the inhabitants of all the human races of earth) to prove we are species worth saving? “Saving” is a very key word in that question. It mandates that we be relieved of our responsibilities, and I recognized that. I also recognized that we are not entirely responsible for what is happening to us. The reason why I say “saved” is because we do not poses the technology to actually physically resist these armies/inhabitants.
Another great question. Sometimes (when having a bad day ) I walk down the street, and wonder whether the human race deserves to make it through.

But I like the line in the wonderful 1984 Jeff Bridges movie STARMAN where he says:

There are many savage intelligent races in the universe, but our race is interested in you because you are a beautiful people. You are at your best when things are at their worst.

I've never forgotten that line.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:14 AM   #62
lovepromoter
Avalon Senior Member

much love to both yourself bill and kerry for everything you have done for myself and my friends
lovepromoter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:43 AM   #63
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Good to see you here amongst the masses Bill

I'm looking forward to hearing the personal interview later this evening (at work now). I have been looking to compare cases with you, and this seems like a great way of doing so now.

A question; I seemed to have a "nordic alien" (tall, white robe, gold belt, blonde to the neck hair) standing beside my bed in my case telling me to be calm etc, at the same time two rather small long armed "grey's"(I think, it was a little dark) came towards me up in my bed.

Long story short, next morning, woke up with my palm full of dried up blood.
No physical evidence of abuse or anything like that (no traces of blood in the nose), only tender spots on my middle chest.

This however made (makes) me wonder about the statements regarding the "nordics" involvement and perhaps agenda.

Do you have any opinions\ experiences that can elaborate more on this?

This might seem overly personal, but I am at the point of "do-not-care", I got trough it eventually.

No worries if not, just want to get this in the clear and perhaps an answer from a respected view

Thanks a bunch bill !
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:16 PM   #64
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Bills new vidios
posted here
are a real
must see ...
thanks Bill ...
so make up your own mind
... namaste rhythmmm ..

Last edited by rhythm; 12-09-2009 at 09:37 PM.
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:50 PM   #65
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome home, Bill & Kerry.........we love it when you are home.........

In Light!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:14 PM   #66
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen
Personally I'd like to hear more on the topic of the Hyperdimensional Artificial Intelligence.. Has there been any new information?

Originally Posted by Bill Ryan
Anunnaki technology (real-life, present-day) which the PTB have had for some twenty years now.
Ahhha.. thank you very much for that piece of information Bill... that explains a whole lot to me on a personal level and I will be focusing on this topic even more. I've discovered so far I've been heavily involved with the Anunnaki in previous lifetimes (this one also a bit)... now it makes sense why I feel so strongly about the AI as well.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:15 PM   #67
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill just watched the whole freedom central video excellent look into your insight into things some thing that was much appreciated.
Very interesting Bill about your own experiences while growing up and how they have panned out in your older years and now can see why such things happen for ones own purpose in life.
An on going theme that is obvious is how most who congregate here have had or are having similar experiences and past life scenarios.
More are now having memories of off planet lives and this being their first incarnation here on earth, i know i am from future times and have come back to this time line.
It was nice to see you on video too Bill i actually prefer watching the speaker rather than listening.
If someone could sort out the various vids though it was very puzzling trying to find them in sequence.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:21 PM   #68
powerviolence
Unsubscribed

Bill, Im a new member to avalon, thanks for the making the forum available to all.

Are you aware of the Hidden Hand's testimony? it's on Wes Penre's site, and would it be possible for Camelot in any way to present that info so it becomes more widespread?

Also, are you guys familiar with the Terra Papers? I've never ever heard you guys mention it at all, I think it's a required read for anybody interested in these topics, also, an interview with Robert Morning Sky would probably be very interesting.

And lastly, please don't sell hats, or anything else for that matter, Camelot is so modest and noble at the moment, I would hate to see any type of merchandise, advertising or commercialization of anything, it would ruin the purpose of the message and would detract more than a few, I know for a fact if I see somebody selling anything I'll think thrice before believing a word they say. Are you familiar with the underground DIY/anarchism movement that originated in england in the late 70s and still lives on to this day? Camelot reminds me of it in a small way, keep it up.
powerviolence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:32 PM   #69
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Derek. Hypnosis never works well for me, I prefer scrying myself. There are some free videos on you tube that are similar (or maybe the same ones) from the link you posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post

Bill, I look forward to that interview on the scientology whistle blower. Cheers.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:41 PM   #70
NicholaQuinn
Avalon Senior Member

Hiya Bill,
great to see you on the forum.

1. Anymore news from Patrick Geryl regarding the Labyrinth at Hawara?
2. Any updates regarding Dr Pete Peterson?
3. Last but not least, any info regarding the Pickering bros source A?

Thanks matey.
NicholaQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:48 PM   #71
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, Bill, thank you for being with us.
I would like to ask you if you have any inside info about MJ12 being divided these days concerning the disclosure?

Love&Respect
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:32 PM   #72
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

Bill,
you are one of the most well articulated, thought out people i have ever encountered and on top of it you dont force your beliefs on other people or need to speak when the time isn't right. i want to thank you for everything you're doing and for being a huge inspiration and influence on me.
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:01 PM   #73
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriblu View Post
Bill,
you are one of the most well articulated, thought out people i have ever encountered and on top of it you dont force your beliefs on other people or need to speak when the time isn't right. i want to thank you for everything you're doing and for being a huge inspiration and influence on me.
Ditto from me too BIll.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:14 PM   #74
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Bill, will you and Kerry ever do a feature length Henry Deacon video interview, its a real shame if he's gone now!!
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:37 PM   #75
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

What happened to that Goerge green video not being loaded with all the others i

freaking love that guy and i wanna know his latest opinions on the state of

things well if anybody knows how to get it let me know asap
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote