Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-11-2010, 06:03 PM   #26
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fixing what is broken, healing the damage, learning and moving on. Long live AVAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Incredible message...

we are all sitting in an air balloon, and all it took was to set the Anchor free for us to rise...

What a perceptive analogy, Rocko! Yeah, lots of hot air but we did achieve liftoff. I say, don't tie the Anchor down. Let the Anchor "ground" us from within, as a member. He will have a beneficial perspective. Let him be Freeeee! Maybe some time in the future he can go back to admin, but let's give him a well deserved break for just a little while! Love to everybody who made it through this crisis of confidence. Remember Avalon of old, anybody? Our time has come again. Linda
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:38 AM   #27
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fixing what is broken, healing the damage, learning and moving on. Long live AVAL

Thank you, Anchor. I know that all of us will come out of this wiser, better and more loving.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:43 AM   #28
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingterra View Post
Thank you for your words of wisdom Anchor, very well put

I am also pleased to report that our servers have had a record load of visitors and traffic since the new portal and sites came online, even so much traffic that the servers got overloaded for a little while yesterday

So in relation to your words Anchor and also our loads of new visitors, I feel this would be a perfect time for a fresh start!

Love and Light,

Tommy
Great News Tommy, super good site
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:44 AM   #29
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for this most excellent post
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:53 AM   #30
Astra
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Anchor.

Love for all,
Astra
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:06 AM   #31
Kikine
Avalon Senior Member

Thank You for your post. That is what Avalon is. We are all united
Kikine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:40 AM   #32
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Gosh, I love you, Anchor.
Always have.
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:55 AM   #33
Devakas
Avalon Senior Member

Anchor healed the bloody thread!!!
All in the past now.

Thank you wise Anchor for all you do!
Devakas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:14 AM   #34
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

Well Said Anchor. Maybe you are natural born moderator!
Well, let the lessons be learned, wisdom gained and long live avalon.
Nebula9D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:59 AM   #35
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:17 AM   #36
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Anchor,
Wheter you are a member or moderator, your contribution to this forum is precious.
Please keep that spirit high enough, the wounds will be healed and the noble nature of Avalon will arise again. I am proud to be here together with this kind of people.

Love&Respect
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:31 AM   #37
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

much love to you john, hope you are doing fine, and your post was very uplifting thx

love m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:03 AM   #38
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Trying to figure out why all these people are getting mistified. Would this thread be why A.J. was silenced?
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:48 AM   #39
amate
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Anchor.
You showed the way to go with the flow and to hang on to our own Anchor within

Last edited by amate; 03-13-2010 at 10:55 AM. Reason: spellig/grammar...oh that English :)
amate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:11 AM   #40
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

Raul Duke--

it wasn't AJ that was banned ..... AJ stands for "Anchor John." the member that was banned was "Abraxasinas," the originator of the Q&A Thuban thread ...... the initial source of all this controversy.

don't doubt that it's difficult to follow, if you either dropped-in in the middle of the brouhaha, or you're a relatively new PA member. Anchor is a well-beloved member who only just recently resigned as a Mod, just because he wanted to ...... prefers being a member to a mod. but he was in the middle of the heat & flames when things started to get "explosive" around here. not only were many of the forum members flaming at each other, but the mods were flaming at each other, and at us, and we flamed at them ...... and so it became a big f___ing mess! (that word was flaming, btw!) anyway ...... the upshot is that we went through lots of anger, pain, frustration and turmoil (even B&K weighed in ...... and it appeared that they were on opposite sides, but i'm pretty sure in the end we discovered they were really both on the same track ...... at least about keeping the Thuban thread open (which had been closed and now is reopened as "Read Only," i think.) so now, you're witnessing the process of all of us who love each other here trying to "make it right." we don't want all this pain to go "unutilized" on behalf of our individual and communal (and cosmic, even!) selves. LET US LEARN FROM THIS, we want to proclaim. and let us never forget Who binds us together as One. we and our mother-earth desperately need the power of Unity to activate the memory of our divinity, so that we can love and help her and each other to the best of our naturally divine ability.

Hope this helps, Raul Duke.

hippihillbobbi
hippihillbobbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:51 AM   #41
WineHippie
Avalon Senior Member

i noticed that some members have
"in the myst" under their name, can
someone explain what that is, i must
have missed something - Anchor is
one such name, it is not a ban? after
a well-thought out and reasonable,
respectful post such as this OP.... why
would A get lost in the myst? i'm so
confused....
WineHippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:57 AM   #42
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WineHippie View Post
i noticed that some members have
"in the myst" under their name, can
someone explain what that is, i must
have missed something - Anchor is
one such name, it is not a ban? after
a well-thought out and reasonable,
respectful post such as this OP.... why
would A get lost in the myst? i'm so
confused....
Yeah, can someone pweese explain to ellie why is so Anchor in the misty lands. What he do folks. I iz at loss here.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:00 PM   #43
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi View Post
Raul Duke--

it wasn't AJ that was banned ..... AJ stands for "Anchor John."
Hi hippihillbobbi, thanks for the clarification, but I didn't say banned, I said silenced, which is what happened to A.J.

Hippie, the "in the mists" designation is an indefinite 'read only' ban. Personally I find that phrase pretty smug, just say banned and lose the euphemism.

Still looking for an official reason for A.J.'s mistification btw.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:08 PM   #44
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi View Post
Raul Duke--

it wasn't AJ that was banned ..... AJ stands for "Anchor John." the member that was banned was "Abraxasinas," the originator of the Q&A Thuban thread ...... the initial source of all this controversy.

don't doubt that it's difficult to follow, if you either dropped-in in the middle of the brouhaha, or you're a relatively new PA member. Anchor is a well-beloved member who only just recently resigned as a Mod, just because he wanted to ...... prefers being a member to a mod. but he was in the middle of the heat & flames when things started to get "explosive" around here. not only were many of the forum members flaming at each other, but the mods were flaming at each other, and at us, and we flamed at them ...... and so it became a big f___ing mess! (that word was flaming, btw!) anyway ...... the upshot is that we went through lots of anger, pain, frustration and turmoil (even B&K weighed in ...... and it appeared that they were on opposite sides, but i'm pretty sure in the end we discovered they were really both on the same track ...... at least about keeping the Thuban thread open (which had been closed and now is reopened as "Read Only," i think.) so now, you're witnessing the process of all of us who love each other here trying to "make it right." we don't want all this pain to go "unutilized" on behalf of our individual and communal (and cosmic, even!) selves. LET US LEARN FROM THIS, we want to proclaim. and let us never forget Who binds us together as One. we and our mother-earth desperately need the power of Unity to activate the memory of our divinity, so that we can love and help her and each other to the best of our naturally divine ability.

Hope this helps, Raul Duke.

hippihillbobbi

OK , It all started with banning a few people and if those people did not break the forum rules , I don't see why they should have been banned in the first place . About the Thuban thread , I only read the first original page and I found the material of no interest to me . Just because that material is not of interest to some people , I don't see why it should be banned .
Wasn't Voltaire who said " I don't agree with your ideas but I will fight for your right to express them " ?
I still do not see why this forum has got to start from zero ...
May be somebody wants to exert more control over the info ...
It would have been much more simple ... if only somebody admitted to mistakes ...
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:41 PM   #45
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Fixing what is broken, healing the damage, learning and moving on. Long live AVAL

If you ever wonder why things happen this is the time. The last month or so this has been my question because too many negatives have try to affect me in one way or another. Yesterday about 3:00 am my time on the island about 5 cars smash into each other there was flying car parts that smash into the house. This is a time of transition and each one of us can change the history of our planet, now you say, wait a minute Frank what are you talking about? Put into perspective just how many people are awake and aware on this planet, face it we are a minority. Yet we are a powerful minority. The changes on this forum and struggles within are a reflection of the majority of opposition that in one way or another is trying to derail the incredible miracle that is this forum.
Lets face it not one of us is perfect from the top to the bottom. I just hope that we can see the incredible importance that we have as a group , because like I said we are about to change history and together we can be more effective in creating that change. To the Mods I say everybody has a bad day and I hope that we can learn to forgive, embrace and love each other for we are a unique incredible group that is making a difference in the way we view our 3 dimensional existence on this planet.
Anchor thank you and we are in total agreement. If we let these changes divide us we are becoming victims to the many attacks manifesting in our lives through our exposure to each other on this forum. We represent our world and beyond make your stance and be strong lets continue the fight to awaken this planet we are a hand full that are reaching millions across the globe.

Thank you and blessings to all..

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 03-13-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:03 PM   #46
pedro m.b.
Avalon Senior Member

"Bring into play the almighty power within you, so that on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role."

Last edited by pedro m.b.; 03-13-2010 at 01:08 PM.
pedro m.b. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:03 PM   #47
pedro m.b.
Avalon Senior Member

Since i´ve join Avalon i have found wonderfull, intelligent and loving people, don´t let the fellings of fear and anger be on you.
when i came to Avalon it was first for the information, soon i realise that it was for the people and the sharing of experiences, fellings and love.
when someone leave or is banned i fell sand, we all make Avalon.

Thank you Anchor

love for all

pedro
pedro m.b. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:09 PM   #48
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I would be willing to bet that there are pieces to this whole story that none of us will ever become privy to. I am personally OK with that. I am not interested in the past or the future. I am only interested in right now.

My personal philosophy is to never allow myself to feel victimized regardless of what happens in the world around me. You never know where perceived adversity is leading to. I can assure you that using adversity as a tool for learning instead of an excuse for feeling victimized is the only way to make sure that you move through that learning lesson and onto the next one.

Everything that happens in this reality is part of the learning environment. There are no victims. Only people experiencing varying levels of karmic lessons we call adversity. My only advice to those who feel like they are being victimized by the happenings here or elsewhere is to choose not to feel this way. If you don't, you are guaranteeing yourself the same or similar lessons a short time down the road at an even higher level of intensity.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:21 PM   #49
amate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post

My personal philosophy is to never allow myself to feel victimized regardless of what happens in the world around me. You never know where perceived adversity is leading to. I can assure you that using adversity as a tool for learning instead of an excuse for feeling victimized is the only way to make sure that you move through that learning lesson and onto the next one.

Everything that happens in this reality is part of the learning environment. There are no victims. Only people experiencing varying levels of karmic lessons we call adversity. My only advice to those who feel like they are being victimized by the happenings here or elsewhere is to choose not to feel this way. If you don't, you are guaranteeing yourself the same or similar lessons a short time down the road at an even higher level of intensity.
amate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:45 PM   #50
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedro m.b. View Post
Since i´ve join Avalon i have found wonderfull, intelligent and loving people, don´t let the fellings of fear and anger be on you.
when i came to Avalon it was first for the information, soon i realise that it was for the people and the sharing of experiences, fellings and love.
when someone leave or is banned i fell sand, we all make Avalon.

Thank you Anchor

love for all

pedro
Thank you for this beautiful image of light, Pedro. We came here for this.Makes me smile to think of those who've ignited my flame....
In Great Love,
Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote