Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

View Poll Results: Do you want Avalon to remain as it is warts and all?
Yes 108 83.72%
No 21 16.28%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-18-2010, 08:40 PM   #26
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Keep Avalon as it is warts and all poll

Too many members are disactive or unaware what's going on , or do not care simply..

Mass email to all members to notify them of the pole and option to vote would do, standard procedure as a matter of fact, in a case of such big upcoming changes .

At the same time, it can't work out without Bills opinion, advice and approval as at the end, it's him who will decide about future of this present forum.

So, a decent letter explaining our view on further existence , co-existence of PA/PA2 should be composed ,
without any disrespect to moderators or past members, directed to Bill and asking him to evaluate the situation once again.

It seems to me even that MODs do not have currently the 'mass email ' option in their competencies ( else why would the shifting procedures turn so complicate ).

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:48 PM   #27
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Life is a chance to change, therefore be willing to change.
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:01 AM   #28
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Seems a bit daft locking a thread where we are talking about the forum change

Might well be 6000+ members but not all of them use the forum, others can't be ar$ed to vote so 123 votes sounds pretty good to me
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:18 AM   #29
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe it will get to 222 votes at least

In any case , to remove warts, you can lick a frog.

Have we tried that yet?

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:23 AM   #30
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Seems a bit daft locking a thread where we are talking about the forum change

Might well be 6000+ members but not all of them use the forum, others can't be ar$ed to vote so 123 votes sounds pretty good to me
Swanny... that is exactly right! The thread are you having a laugh was locked. And hardly any of the concerns addressed!!! Is it even worth asking why it was locked? Might just drive ya nuts!

Now I don't want Bill Ryan to think that I am an un-constructive poster here and not send me an invitation to avalon 2 but there are some obvious concerns that are just going unheard and un-addressed.

Anyway... it is what it is.

Best Wishes to you all. Just carry on...because you already are!

GO TEAM!!!

Have a great day JT!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 01:57 PM   #31
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Here it is... I just found the link.

Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=21049

To tell you the truth I love the look of new forum. I like shiny things. And I dont doubt that its probably much nice software to work with. It is obvious that many good people have put a massive amount of hard work into this. I hope it flys like I know it can!!!

Its the problem with control and freedom of speech as well as the integrity of the team. I think kerry "spoke" about this once recently. But if we can't crack the mystery of somethings goin on at Avalon, Well how are we going to be effective in leading 7 + billion human souls into the future...where there is talk about a planned evacuation.

Again for the record...I have only heard about this but think its worth looking into.

Not to mention the beautiful spiritual teachings and information. As i have said before look what has happened to great spiritual teachers of the past!!! They have been murdered and silenced!!!

I know as much as the team here because we seem to be the most advanced bunch around but if and when we rise again...and soon it would seem..we need to be ready for our space friends what ever reason there are here. Disclosure!!! EXPOSURE!!! The old world ways of looking after things are not going to work in the future.

come on please forgive me for this post...but I working with the Inter Dimensional Federation Of Free Planets here. I WILL NOT STAND DOWN. I WILL NOT BE TOLD WHAT TO SAY AND WHAT NOT TO SAY!!!

IT IS OBVIOUS TO ME THAT THE WORLD POWERS ARE STILL SPRAYING ME WITH CHEM TRAILS!!!

I LIVE IN A POLICE STATE!!! AND AM ALREADY "TOLD" WHAT TO DO BY FORCE!!! THIS IS WHAT I DO NOT WANT!!!

NOW I AM IN ONE HECK OF A POSITION!!! MAN THE CRAP I HAVE TO DEAL WITH!!! JUST MIGHT MAKE YOU NUTS!!!

I HAVE HAD ENERGY VORTEX ATTACKS PLACED ON ME!!! I AM ON A MISSION FOR PEACE AND FREEDOM!!!

SO TO STAND FOR TRUTH AND RUN THE RISK OF BEING SILENCED IS JUST NOT GONNA WORK FOR ME!!!

WE ARE STILL HOOKED ON OIL!!! I GOT EMAILS ASKING ME CAN WE GET STARTED YET!!! I SAY YES!!! DO IT!!!

SO WHEN ARE YOU GONNA SEND ME ONE OF THOSE BROWN PASSPORTS!!!

HEY...MAYBE I'LL EVEN CALL TESLA AND SEE IF HE WANTS TO MAKE YOU HUMANS SOME FREE ENERGY DEVICES!!! I DOUBT IT THOUGH...BECAUSE THE FOOLS OF THIS WORLD ARE JERKING HIM AROUND TOO!!!

I am going to go mediate on peaceful things. Like my own integrity and how I can make myself better to help those I love. Maybe see around avalon 2 if win the draw. I'm just jokes man!!! I love you all!

With or without Avalon MY FUTURE IS GOLDEN!!!

AND SO IS YOURS IF YOU WANT IT TO BE!!!
Peace and Freedom,
JT!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 03-19-2010 at 02:43 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote