Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-19-2008, 05:22 PM   #1
T-LO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Removed videos

Can anyone comment on the fact when you search for nibiru and ufo videos on you tube there not there anymore, they are if you do a quick search but it looks like they are not allowing any new videos ,for the day,the week, even month,
T-LO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 05:31 PM   #2
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Removed videos

Yeah, there's been loads of controversy surrounding this one from what i can see-Marshall van summers does some stuff on it.There's also been editing on google sky and microsoft sky and another astronomical software site.I don't know how founded this information is but there are the same areas of the sky blacked out on all sites;whether this is due to some satllite activity that's not scanned a certain area or whether or not it's edited out i know not but interesting anyhow.
The link isn't too good but it's in a part reply to this thread cheers.
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...Hide_PlanetX_/

Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 05:33 PM   #3
PTTurboe

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-LO View Post
Can anyone comment on the fact when you search for nibiru and ufo videos on you tube there not there anymore, they are if you do a quick search but it looks like they are not allowing any new videos ,for the day,the week, even month,
They have also closed many of my favorite accounts....
Old 11-19-2008, 06:44 PM   #4
sleepingnomore

I've been noticing this for over a month now. Looks like internet II is cranking up now.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:29 PM   #5
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

It is becoming a little more challenging get to the information I want on you tube.
I can still get it, but i have to jumps some hoops.
Maybe they're updating the site....or putting more blocks in the system...
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 05:16 PM   #6
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Niburu returns 2012 -- this is the deadline to have the NWO in order so the "rightful" king can stand at head of Hierarchy. The agenda of the servants working on the planet now is to prepare the planet for him to rule in this New Age -- and this planet in it's 3D/4D aspect will remain in their keeping...

This is all old news, and it's good you learned it when you did. The salvation from this fate is the acheive your light body and ascend beyond physical reality and into 5D/6D realities. The body is property of Earth Inc. and it's part of a Universal War YHVH is waging against Nature or God for dominion of the entire Universe. It's been going on for quite some time...

The thing is, this is an alternate reality. One that cannot be penetrated or infultrated by "God's People" if you will. This entire dimension is separate from the true reality...

Do you really think they want you knowing when Niburu will return? Or have this information easily accessible? OBVIOUSLY, not.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 05:35 PM   #7
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Removed videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAM KADMON View Post
Niburu returns 2012 -- this is the deadline to have the NWO in order so the "rightful" king can stand at head of Hierarchy. The agenda of the servants working on the planet now is to prepare the planet for him to rule in this New Age -- and this planet in it's 3D/4D aspect will remain in their keeping...

This is all old news, and it's good you learned it when you did. The salvation from this fate is the acheive your light body and ascend beyond physical reality and into 5D/6D realities. The body is property of Earth Inc. and it's part of a Universal War YHVH is waging against Nature or God for dominion of the entire Universe. It's been going on for quite some time...

The thing is, this is an alternate reality. One that cannot be penetrated or infultrated by "God's People" if you will. This entire dimension is separate from the true reality...

Do you really think they want you knowing when Niburu will return? Or have this information easily accessible? OBVIOUSLY, not.
so im interested YHVH is lucifer and our physical bodies are satanic vessels created by the devil?? im confused.. i understand 3d is property of earth inc and the new world order. also are ytou saying that the splitting of humanity into different groups is indded going to happen please give me your opinon
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:18 PM   #8
Deoxyan

download the videos you like on youtube for them not to dissapear.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:52 PM   #9
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
so im interested YHVH is lucifer and our physical bodies are satanic vessels created by the devil?? im confused.. i understand 3d is property of earth inc and the new world order. also are ytou saying that the splitting of humanity into different groups is indded going to happen please give me your opinon
I'm saying that YHVH is the destroyer aspect of God, and that YHWH is the creator aspect. Lucifer means the shining one, and is another name for the planet or spiritual/intellectual aspects of Venus. Satanic is a perspective where the motto is "I am God," and the natural aspect is that, "There is a God." Both are correct, but different views and perspectives of the same Universe.

We actually are living in all 12D at the moment, yet our brains are altered in such a way as only to perceive up to the 4D. Keep in mind, 4D is time. Many people mistakeningly believe we only live in 3D reality.

I am saying that the 4D reality you perceive now is holographic in nature, and that extra-dimensional beings such as the Reptilians or Grays live in and thrive primary into the higher dimensional realities and planes. They "feed" off of emotional discharge. Our bodies are designed as a stepping down mechanism that absorbs the universal life force from the universe and qualifies it in various forms, emotional, vital, intellectual, spiritual etc. energies. We absorb the universal life force from food, air, sunlight and transmute it into emotion and spirit. They beings of a lower vibration thrive off their appropriate wavelength of emotion, fear, anger, pain. These high frequency waves are their food if you will. Sexual discharge are fornication are primary the keys which keep us in the darkness and them well fed.

The higher dimensional beings must abide by the law of allowance, and cannot interfere with what's taking place from the outside. However, they can interact with it from the inside. Thus many higher being are being incarnated are working from within the earth it's self, while many are simply observing.

In order to wage a war, an alternate reality had to be created, one seperate from the true reality of Nature. That's what we live in now. It's only here that a false God can be made to appear as the one God. Thus there is a three way war going on - those beings that think they are God battle against the true creator God, those who think they are God war against each other for supremacy, and the War between Nature and those who oppose nature with Thelema or their individual will powers.

It's a great Game, and on this dimension that your body exists, since it is property of Earth Inc., the Darkness will always "win" here - as it owns it. The natural forces are attempting to hack into this system - and do so - from time to time in order to bring Light and the truth about what's taking place here.

Truly, a very interesting time...

Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bob dean, nibiru, ufo, you tube