Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2010, 01:28 PM   #36
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How do I handle negative Nordics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystiq View Post
Yes, put on your golden armor. I was in meditation attempting to envision the light pouring in my body, into every cell and extend/expand into my aura then shield. It was odd because I was actually vibing on someone who is probably angelic in source his light makes my heart just sing with recognition and greeting. Apparently he had been doing a golden light exercise at the time, he told me the next day when I shared. We had written a bit that day and I had been vibing on him. Suddenly golden light poured into me, with no effort on my part, like a strong stream of energy, flooding my body, my aura and shielding me.

The words came Put On Your Golden Armor! Have been doing this frequently now.
I love your writing! There is A LOT of good energy in your mesage! Now I have no choice but to find out more about golden light:-) When I write this I start remembering golden energies. OK, so I dont need to google for that, just to pick up on that memory. Thank you, you really helped with this!!
Light and Fight is offline   Reply With Quote