Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-14-2008, 06:31 PM   #26
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Investigation into an alien artefact

Laura contsructive criticism is healthy and can aid your research.

Remember ! don't respond to the abuse full stop.
Here is some direction http://nanoimaging.sfu.ca/
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:34 PM   #27
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i agree,
people throw balls,
they do it,
to see if you have balls !!!

be Ball-see

love
susan
the eXchanger
(who knows, she has some balls)
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 05:54 AM   #28
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hi, Laura:

Thank you for your contribution. Kerry and I want to offer you our encouragement and appreciation. Anchor is right: this is Project Camelot material.

It's a fascinating story that's certainly plausible, and rings true here. Artefacts (yes, the English spelling! In the US it's spelled with an 'i' ) like this do exist. There seem to be several variants of these devices... not just the 'Yellow Book' reported by a number of good researchers over the years.

I'm based in Zurich (flying in there from the US on Sunday morning) and have many friends in Germany, including Thomas Kirschner, the editor of the German edition of NEXUS magazine, who would certainly be interested in reporting and/or helping to investigate this. I'd be delighted to help out if I can. I'll be in Europe for maybe two or three months.

Do please continue to post information on this thread, and also (if you like) contact Kerry or myself privately.

[* side note: we are in touch with Tony Dodd and have a very high regard for his work... ]

Very best wishes, Bill

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11-15-2008 at 08:03 AM. Reason: adding to this post, having read the contents of the thread further.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:55 PM   #29
laurawalker72
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everybody,
Well, as always I’m overworked. I spent a lot of time checking many things on ufology and I must say that so far, I’m very unsatisfied. Everything I found isn’t clear and doesn’t suit my scientific brain. I won’t have enough time to answer everybody from every forum I’m covering. So, don’t get angry if you don’t yet find your question. I cannot be everywhere at the same time, but I suppose that by tomorrow every question will be covered.
I start with the questions.

* sue

Hi Laura! Welcome to our message forums Alien
Which University are you associated with?
Your project sounds quite exciting!

Hi thank you indeed for your welcome. We are a team of scientists and we work with many different universities, in England, Germany, Italy, Belgium, but you have to understand that since we have discovered the world of ufology, we started to be a little less open and we are starting to be careful. I will not give the references of the universities because my colleagues asked me not to do so. Later on when we see that some places, like some forums seem to be more serious, then, we can give you whatever you want as references. We gave pictures, we can give more. We can also show the language used by this strange disk. As long as it is to learn, to be open, to help and not to insult, we are 100% open.
Thank you very much indeed. Please excuse us for being shy, but we react with what we have lately discovered on the internet.
All the best.
Laura.

* chargerguy

So that I might be able to help you in your endevours could you please clarify what you need everyone to help you with. Are you looking for anyone who might have heard or come into contact with elements of this case?

Yes, that’s exactly what we are looking for. As far as we know from what Melanie wrote, the team who has this disk discovered many incredible things and put down on the internet at least some of their discoveries, may be some of you have heard something. Of course, if some of you know where this team is, that would be perfect. If, at least, we get any kind of information that might help to find them or understand their story better or what exactly this disk was, that’d be great.
Thank you very much.
Laura.

* MariaG

Hello
This question was posed before, however, which University are you associated with?

I understand this question, and we’ll answer this question later on. Know that it’s not only universities. Sorry if I have to stay discrete right now but my colleagues asked to do so.
Laura.

* robin

OK you guys, no need to get nasty.
Laura if you indeed are doing a legitimate study I encourage you to private message Ian or Sue directly and sort out whether or not your project is something that PSICAN should be involved with.
Guys, Laura has not tried to sell us anything nor is she harassing anyone. You have the option of just ignoring her posts.

Hi, your intervention is very wise and clever. Some of you can’t understand that my way of working now is to try and contact as many people as I can, that’s why some of my answers aren’t very private. Still, I’ll give special attention to what you said because you seem much more interesting than anything I have seen until now, but there are few serious people who answered too, but you are only few. Maybe instead of trying to touch many people I should concentrate on people of quality. It could be maybe much more efficient?

* Jacques Vallée

I am just wondering if whoever is behind laura72 is simply doing an experiment in cognitive psychology. The texts posted are full of inconsistencies, and this is the way people in cognitive psychology test hypothesis about counterintuitive elements, memory, what element sticks, etc.

Among the inconsistencies are the second sentence "I’m an expert in communication diploma of PhD Socio-Linguistics ..." which is meaningless. An English person with a Ph.D would not write that bad, would have neatly arranged paragraphes, and actually would have a D.Phil not a Ph.D. Several sentences sound as if they were written by someone from Eastern Europe (and none of the listed nationalities are from that part of the world. The theme of the Internet being such a great place is continuously repeated while the alien stuff minimized. Etc.

If this is a university-based research from North America, then they would require an ethics certificate, as he/she/they used deception without harm. This usually entails the obligation of divulging who they are, the purpose, etc, at the end of the experiment. Uncovering the deception is usually considered as causing the end of an experiment and he/she/they should divulge who they are, purpose, etc right away.

If he/she/they do not do that in the next few days, then Sue should block the laura72 URL.
I cannot believe the high estime you have of yourself. YOU ARE SO GOOD. You never saw the possibility that whatever you imagine about your brain, maybe it’s not the truth. Just a touch of humour that, I’m sure, you’ll be able to translate into psychological message from my subconscious,

Possiamo anche parlare in Italiano, mais nous pouvons aussi parler en Français, oder auch auf deutsch um euren geist ein bisschen zu öffnen, oder mire schreiwen op letzebuergesch, of misschien in nederlands, aval anahnou medaberim ivrit, etc so, please stop trying to have knowledge that you don’t have. Maybe it’s just too difficult for you to say «*sorry, I don’t have the knowledge you are looking for*». it’s true that to be humble is very difficult especially for a low brain level. Sorry for you. I’m tired of these stupid conversations about nothing. Can we please go back to the real topic, the disk, thank you. The rest is of no value to me.
Laura.

* MariaG

I couldn't agree with you more, Jacques!!

The first thing that came to mind was "some sort of experiment".

I've also done some internet research and what she is doing on this forum is an exact replica of what she is doing on other forums, however, now she is also copying and pasting PSICAN's responses and she quotes Ian on other forums.

Its all very bizarre but as I've said before we live in interesting times, don't we?
There’s nothing complicated indeed. I’m trying to contact as many people as possible so that finally I meet someone who knows something about the disk. That’s all. I’m not a spy from the KGB. I just concentrate my answers everywhere at the same time because I have to be efficient and save some time.
Laura.

* sue

Jacques Vallée wrote:
I am just wondering if whoever is behind laura72 is simply doing an experiment in cognitive psychology.
If he/she/they do not do that in the next few days, then Sue should block the laura72 URL.

Sue answer:

One of our members suggested something similar to us privately as far as the purpose of these posts. Heather and I have both been waiting to see how this develops as I wanted to see how it might evolve.
Laura72 -> Can you please identify your name, and the University you are associated with?
If you are unwilling to do that then this little experiment will have to end as far as our forums are concerned.

Very strange, but you are “at home”. You’ll do whatever pleases you, but as for me, I’m just trying to get some answers about this disk. I didn’t think that it was something awkward to use the internet for that. If you belonged to the world of universities, you would understand that I’m not going to have problems where I teach just to relax people to whom I was just asking “does anyone know something about the disk Melanie wrote about in her will? Can someone help us find something that was powerful enough to freeze cancer for years?” it doesn’t seem so strange to me, I really don’t understand your reactions. I really need some explanations. If you tell me what makes you so scared, then, maybe I can change some aspects of my work with you but right now, I really don’t understand your reactions, I’m sorry. Please tell me what makes you so scared?
Thank you.
Laura.

* Jason

My suspicions are bordering on belief. I'd be surprised if we get a legitimate response, I've seen this kind of thing so many times before on the internet, it has all the signs.
Sorry if I sounded nasty.
For now though, Sue is correct, give her the benefit of the doubt and a chance to explain herself. However, several posts from other members on this thread have asked for details from her, and the subsequent posts from Laura72 ignored them. ~temporarily bottling anger up until further notice~

=================================================
** Anonymous Coward
We are already in possession of technology far beyond that which is currently available to the general public. It is supressed to maintain the status quo of repression of the masses for the benefit of the few.
People who try bring these technologies into the mainstream are either threatened into solence, wind up dead, or are bought off.
Please tell us why you think your case will be any different.

I don’t understand you, you are complicated. I’m not interested in empty thoughts, just try to help me find anybody who could guide us a little bit to know more, that’s all. Is it possible that such a tool as the internet is finally a completely empty tool thanks to the manipulations of the government? Then we really have to wonder, because our society is really in a ****** position.
Laura.

** Restart
Mankind already has all the knowledge
when it comes to heal cancer
(ask why Pharma, Corp + politicians desire to hide that
and why certain physics are being supressed)

and

how to get free energy
(ask why they desire to hide that, but its not hard to guess)

and

also knows for a fact about the 'alien' presence.
Linked to ancient secrets mankind call religions.
(ask why they desire to hide that,
and has deliberately twisted mankinds history)

This 'science team' *smile* should know that too.

If anyone do know about what you describe,
I hope they do NOT tell you or anyone here.
It would be known that mankinds leaders are too ego.

Second, whats to say a MAN could handle the energies,
or have the right frequency as a Controller ; )

'Science teams' linked to this
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
are far to eager to keep mankind in the Dark.

As for the info you dropped,
its not THAT hard to find out who you where if it was for real -
you dropped info about your special diploma,
and that it is an international science team,
with the countries involved too...

I do not understand why you drop soo much details
IF you would be concerned for your safety
and / or others of the team.
Seriously now.... get a grip.

Interesting info spilled from random forumparticipants?
Hmm... there is far more heavey objects online
who has their own websites, who has whistleblown -
why not contact them instead, should be far more rewarding.

And if you are interested in language - ancient symbols
and hieroglyphs:
[link to www.viewzone.com]

THE DISCLOSURE PROJECT
[link to www.disclosureproject.com]

David Wilcock has interesting info..
Check out the video on 2012 Enigma on Youtube,
heres his site:
[link to www.divinecosmos.com]

** Anonymous Coward
Nice story op, but without proof or evidence it's just that "a nice story".

I don’t know what happened to everybody to be so crazy and aggressive? I just feel sorry for you. Now as a team of scientists, we aren’t usually working on this kink of topics, so we know nothing about energies, knowledge about cures and so on, and I must say that since we’ve seen what we have seen on the internet, finally we feel very happy not to be concerned by these strange files, indeed. We are just trying to finish our research on the internet concerning this disk. Is there anyone who can help us without being completely crazy, but just efficient and well balanced. Thank you.
Laura.

** Dancer
All right, have you looked into the original "Wingmakers" materials?
There seems to be some possible linguistic crossover, at least in potential, which may mean that there are other points of connection. It is hard to tell without pictures for comparison however, but you may have a possible lead.
I believe a simple web search should turn up this data.
Take care friend.
D.

That’s a very kind answer, unfortunately we checked the windmakers website and there’s nothing interesting for us. Still thank you very much for the information.
Laura.

** Anonymous Coward
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8320 : Nice story op, but without proof or evidence it's just that "a nice story".

yes, you REALLY must bring some link or picture (or both!) etc. to validade your claims.
without that your MANY words will be useless and this thread will die much sooner than you expect.
believe me!

This is incredible how deeply you developed power and threatening on the internet. I can tell you that before I found the world of universities too much in the control of the ego but since I know the internet, I find this world of universities, a world full of harmony and gentleness.
Laura.
_______
**Dantheman62:

It sounds kinda strange, I mean why would he give it to her and not say, bury it or give it to a good longtime friend or family member.Maybe he was part of some organization or even ET type being. Does he have any background you can research? I don't know but there are alot of questions.

Some aspects of what this man did stay a mystery to me, still I can answer a point. He didn’t give this disk to one of his friends because he wanted to give it to someone who had almost no relation with him. With Melanie, it was the case, because they just met during their holiday.
For the rest, no, we don’t have any element otherwise I wouldn’t be writing to everybody like this. As I said before, trying this on the internet, we have followed every other system. Every time we arrive nowhere.
If you can help…
Laura.

**Malletzky:

Could you tell us which army attacked this man and killed his son? I assume, according to your previous posts, that this all must have happened in Germany.
So if "die Bundeswehr" should do this, it would realy surprise me.
Yeah, I know that the "dark forces" are everywhere, so I will not claim it is not posible. But Bundeswehr? Or maybe some "secret" parts of it?

And when exactly did this all happened? Few years ago?? Can you give us an aproximate Year?

Do you have any links to any german newspapers which might have covered this? Would be interresting to read about....

As far as we know it was about 4 or 5 years ago, and no, it wasn’t in Germany but it was in Europe. Now, don’t believe that when some “forces” are doing some regrettable actions it’s written in the newspaper. As I said we tried all of that before and it leads nowhere, that’s why we are trying something new through the internet.
Laura.

**Pamela:

Laura, you should post these questions on the Open Minds Forum, they have many members that have studied various texts, crop circles and other artifacts.

You might get some valuable information from the members there.
Thank you very much I will!! Cheers. Laura.

**Exchanger:

why don't you email
support@projectcamelot.org
and, then Bill & Kerry,
will contact you direct

i agree, your story, would be much easier to follow
if you provided a location/and, date=to=date occurance
type of reporting
(oldest/to newest info)

interesting-never-the-less, and, looking forward
to hearing more, about this
thank you, I’ll have a look at that, and I’ll let you know. Laura.

welcome to project avalon

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger

**feardia:

If the artifact was found in ireland can u tell us which part? Ireland was the only part of the known world not conquered by the Roman empire, there are many links back to the middle East and Sumeria and stories of ancient boat trips to the meditterranean, it would only take two weeks to sail from Ireland to the med, whereas to travel overland would have taken months. The 'pilgrim's route' which goes over the Dingle peninsula to brandon creek is taken as the route which pilgrim's took from Ireland to northern spain and on to the Holy land, however there is an opinion that the route was in the other direction from Europe to ireland.

Legend has it that this is the route by which the Holy Grail was brought to ireland and there is currently major work going on at Tara (the ancient capital) under cover of the building of an unnecessary motorway through what is a UNESCO world heritage site- Opus Dei and spanish company Ferrovial are involved in this work, which is continuing despite the opposition of 90% of the people- EU contract law apparently.

The templars also came to ireland when they finished the crusades, and of course Atlantis was just off the coast. Anyway, I shall follow your story with interest,
one love

"Ancient Ireland knew it all," George Bernard Shaw.

Thank you, what you wrote is very interesting. I only know that it was in the south of Ireland. Melanie wrote some words about Kilarnay park but I don’t know if we can trust that.
Laura.
laurawalker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:13 PM   #30
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool Re: Investigation into an alien artefact

there is a Killarney Park at Killarney, Co Kerry, Ireland (notice 'e' instead of 'a' and double 'l' in spelling)

What is the weight of the disc - I have a feeling that it is lighter than it looks - do you have a photo of the discs base ??

It has a familiar look to it ??? !!!
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 07:33 PM   #31
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Laura,Thanks for the tenacity;have you any shots of the underside of the disc-i'm curious of the underneath,suppose i'm stilll a child at heart,looking under stones to find creepy crawlies and so forth;this kinda curiosity gets me into trouble!!lol.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:42 AM   #32
Argyll
Avalon Senior Member

what a load of tosh!!.....if anyone buy's into this you are a fool!
Argyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:41 AM   #33
Zelong
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Investigation into an alien artefact

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurawalker72 View Post
Hello,
some of you gave some interesting answers*; thank you very much for that. Unfortunately, I am a little demotivated due to the many insults I received and the many empty conversations that are going on. As I said before, I am discovering the world of ufology, your strange aggressive philosophy, and also some topics. This evening, I will study dan burisch’s case and I will answer everybody tomorrow. I will put the pictures of the disk online, if some people are interested, I have some other photos but we’ll see that later on. Here are the pictures: http://s358.photobucket.com/albums/oo21/laurawalker72/
Goodnight,
Laura
Hi Laura,do I get a prize if I guess this pic right?

It's a Pottery Wheel base where you slap the Clay.
You didn't need 30forums just Project Camelot Forum.

Zelong.
Zelong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 05:32 PM   #34
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyll View Post
what a load of tosh!!.....if anyone buy's into this you are a fool!
Dear Argyll, Zelong:

Kerry and I agree that this artefact may be very important, and we want to find out more and help if we can. [Laura, please get in touch either here or privately. We're looking forward to hearing from you.]

Both of you, please do this for me: go to http://projectcamelot.org/interviews.html and spend two or three weekends viewing the 100+ hours of video interviews which we make available for free. You may learn things you never dreamed about.

These kinds of artefacts are very real, and we're heard about them from several different sources. We have the resources and reliable contacts to do a comprehensive field investigation and would be delighted to do so.

Very best wishes, Bill

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11-17-2008 at 05:40 PM.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:04 PM   #35
Zelong
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Investigation into an alien artefact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Dear Argyll, Zelong:

Kerry and I agree that this artefact may be very important, and we want to find out more and help if we can. [Laura, please get in touch either here or privately. We're looking forward to hearing from you.]

Both of you, please do this for me: go to http://projectcamelot.org/interviews.html and spend two or three weekends viewing the 100+ hours of video interviews which we make available for free. You may learn things you never dreamed about.

These kinds of artefacts are very real, and we're heard about them from several different sources. We have the resources and reliable contacts to do a comprehensive field investigation and would be delighted to do so.

Very best wishes, Bill
G'day Bill and Kerry.

I listen to your video/audio interviews most nights(bed time )
I will stand back and wait to see the under side of this artefact.
I'm very interested also.

Best Regards
Zelong.
Zelong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:38 PM   #36
laurawalker72
Avalon Senior Member

**Giaoue:

Hello, very interesting story & when I was reading the part of this disk being like a hard disk with info within in it I knew I had a heard of a similar story about these disks discovered in the 1930's in the mountains of Tibet called the Dropa Stones. Here is a link for more info about those particular disks that date back about 12,000 years ago --- www.crystalinks.com/dropa.html I know you stated the origin of your disk was in Ireland but just like the pyramids, which have been discovered in every content including Ireland, then maybe disks are also ancient artifacts that could be connected with every ancient civilization as well. Just check out the site or maybe you've researched that, too. I love to hear different experiences that are very unusual but extremely significant to our own dysfunctional civilization. Love SELF (Something Everything Loves Forever)

Hello,
That’s indeed very interesting. At last, I have something that is helping with our research. I didn’t yet check the link, first, I’m answering you and two other people. Information I have can go with what you explained, even if it’s not yet completely clear. First, about the artefact, the disk, it was found in Ireland, but as far as we know from Melanie, this disk had been put there, but was somewhere else before. The disk was supposed to be 50000 years old, while it had been in Irealand for a more or less long time. Maybe centuries or one or two thousand years, I don’t know exactly. Now we had some unclear information about the language used on this disk to deliver information, but what you said now is indeed very interesting, because the man who used to come to Melanie’s house explained that the language was written in a sort of Runic alphabet, but it was spoken like a language from Tibet. Maybe, there’s a link that could help me to approach the origin. I’ll analyse the link you gave with the greatest interest and I’ll let you know if there’s anything that I could use there. If you are interested, I can give you a picture of the language we have. Maybe some people could help us get some explanations about this strange writing. Let me know if you are interested in seeing that.
Thank you veeeeeeeeeryyyyyyyyyyyy much anyway for your help.
All the best.
Laura.

**Dan22

I suggest that if you are very upset by insults, just ignore them and focus on the positive questions or comments you receive regarding your story. Life is too short to be upset by unintelligent people who only attack for whatever reason or agenda they may have. If you let them upset you then they control you.
Secondly, the best way to be safe from attacks similar to the one you describe by the “army” is to get your information out to as many people as possible. Perhaps publish some of the pictures of, and text from, the disk if you have them.
Regards

Very wise my friend and this is what we have decided about the insults. We just ignore them. In fact you can see that now, to answer I just take positive answers, I just ignore the rest. About the danger, first, we weren’t attacked by the army, this man was. We never had any problems ourselves, but we are just careful. Anyway, you are right, we think that if this story is completely true, it doesn’t belong to us but to mankind and afterwards, unless someone wants to attack the complete humanity, we’ll feel safer. That’s why we do our best to spread the story. Now, on the other hand, this is not our story and we try to make sure that we aren’t spreading stupidities. We know the side effect of this disk, but what was it exactly? Where does it come from? Who was this man? Why did he disappear? And even stranger for me, why does nobody remember that story while I know for sure that it was largely spread on the internet? Is it possible that some authorities managed to deny this story? All this is so strange for us. One of my friends told me something very interesting about “the prieuré de Sion”. This group was very well known in many different countries. Then in France they decided to deny this story. The leaders explained that it was an invention. very quickly, many different websites started to repeat the same story. After a short while, if you wanted to be a serious website, you had to be aware about this so called scam. A few months later, any website that was talking of the “prieuré de Sion” was just ridiculous. In less than a year, the “prieuré de Sion” disappeared completely from the French internet. Today, you’ll find the story of the same scam written everywhere. Finally, they could deny a historical fact and rub it off the internet all over the world. Is it possible that this story was rubbed out the same way? Why don’t we get any answers from someone who knows the story? They don’t have to believe it, they just have to know it.
Anyway, thank you very much for your very nice post.
All the best.
Laura.

**whitecrow:

Laura, I want to encourage you in your investigations.

My own chief frustration regarding the "ET question" is lack of artifacts or proof. I happen to think they exist, but I can also think of alternate explanations for everything from UFOs to crop circles, so I'm keeping my mind open wide.

I also thought of the Dropa stones. These I have actually seen photos of, although they are a mystery, and I know they do exist. I also thought of the Wingmakers material, about which I wrote a fairly lengthy commentary on another forum. Supposedly artifacts exist from this site, although what I saw at the website was very disappointing, and the artwork there looks like modern pigments were used. So, who knows.

I hope someone has this artifact (or artefact) and you can track it down. If it has been filched away into government clutches, it is no doubt lost to us forever as they try to adapt it to military use. I hope to learn more about this as you discover new data.

If I could make one small request...large pages of unbroken small type are very difficult for me, at least, to read. If you could break your words into smaller blocks it would be a lot easier to read.

Yes, I know I’m lazy about my writings and presentation, but you know in my job I write so much… I’ll do my best to improve.

I
AM
Sorry!!!!!!

See, my presentation is improving. I’ll check which kind of pictures we have in our files, and I’ll put them online as I did for the disk itself. Maybe that will help some of you give us more data, and anyway, I really think that the more proof is shown and the less we are in danger. I’ll let you know when I have done it.
All the best.
Laura.

**Harper :

Laura, have you considered Ogham as a possible language?

About Ogham….. I printed this alphabet and I did some research with the text I have myself. I didn’t find any special link, still some letters could have the same origin, but, it’s not obvious. Anyway, thanks a lot because at least for my personal knowledge it was very interesting.
All the best.
Laura.

**seekntruth:

Laura,

I would also like to encourage you to continue your research. There is an enormous amount of fear lurking just under the surface of many people's fascination with UFOlogy. They want positive change to occur on the planet, but they are uncertain of the real consequences of such change. And so they should be! We should proceed with caution.

I know you must do what you know is best for your research, and I'm sure you'll narrow the field of potential blogs until you find the best group of people who can openly share their honest ideas with you. I certainly hope that Project Avalon becomes one of your best sources of information.

Thank you for sharing your story so far, and I look forward to learning more.

Thank you indeed, it’s good to feel that we can meet some interesting people who can share in a clever way. It’s good also for my psychology because during a little while I was about to give up. I’m starting to see through my research that the situation on our planet is not clear at all. Too many people, leaders, know things but control everything. As a scientist, I can tell you that our planet is really much more ill than what is said everywhere. I know that it could look utopian to believe that some knowledge from aliens could help our civilisation, for me, what I see as completely utopian, is to believe that our planet will survive without a complete change in the way of thinking and living of your complete civilisation.
Thank you for your being open and your honesty.
All the best
Laura
Old 11-18-2008, 02:03 AM   #37
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

I suspect Laura Walker is not English.

I'll explain later.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 04:03 AM   #38
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i see something,
to the disk,
that is normally common only to crystal pieces -
from the photographs

so, i am looking forward to hearing more
about this disque/or disk

i am curious, also, to see its "bottom side"
and, to know the weight, and, dimensions of the piece

cheers/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:20 AM   #39
mach66
Avalon Senior Member

Laura,
I am very intrigued and yet perplexed. I have read the whole thread now and have to say I have a mixed bag of emotions. You come across as both a good person truly after information and as suspicious. Please don't take the suspicious comment as negative, it is only a perception. In this regard, you would have to expect the negative comments you have received. Plust everyone on Project Camelot and Avalon, well not everyone, but a lot of peple, are either egocentric, or just plain paranoid. You have done a great job of figuring out how to deal with these types of personalities = ignore them. I congratulate you.

You seem oddly placed in this world to me. You are obviously German and a scientist or researcher. For someone with a scientific background, you have an extremely spiritual nature. That might be bery possible in Germany, here in America, highly unlikely. the thing that puzzles me the most and the thing I find to be your most likeable attribute, is your naivete. For a scientist/researcher, you seem so pure in your heart and like me, you expect the rest of humanity to be the same way. What puzzles me is your reaction to the many rude people on the internet and the fact that there are so many rude people on this planet. I figured that was common worldly knowledge?

I think it is very cute/attractive that you seem bewildered by the many mean people.. I guess I envy you. It makes me jealous to think that there is actually a place on this Earth where someone can grow and reach an age of at least their 30's and "not" realize there are so many messed up (mean) people out there. That's pretty sad isn't it? It jsut goes to show how we have been locked up in a spiritual jail and the keys were thrown away a few thousand years ago. Our spirits have been left to rot in prison, while our egos have been allowed to run a muck and become totally out of control and "controlled".

I would say continue your search, stay true to your goals, watch out for manipulation, be most careful of who you meet and never ever lose your sense of empathy for the rest of us. My suggestion at this point would be to allow your postings to do their job. You have posted where you need to. Those rivers need to run their courses. Have you considered using a few different psychics? If you have actual photos or other material which has been associated with anyone in this case, a psychihc of the right type could pick up on things, visions, people, places etc.. and possibly lead you down a different river a bit faster than an internet search full of haters, and people trying to use you for their own goals.

Meeting with Bill and Kerry might be your best bet right now if you plan continuing your stay here at Camelot. However, be careful with anyone you meet. They do seem to be the real McCoy though..

Peace and love to your spirit,
Mach66

Last edited by mach66; 11-18-2008 at 05:25 AM.
mach66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:59 AM   #40
ocan
Avalon Senior Member

I, too, first thought of the dropa stones when you described your story.

~I suspect that this might also function as some sort of base. It is part of a larger entity or something is used along with this base.
Do you know of or have heard of any other objects that were used along with the base? Placed on it? Or maybe were somehow levitated above it, such as an orb?

~The link given above to http://www.crystalinks.com/dropa.html speaks about "Chi Pu Tei, a professor of archaeology at Beijing University" that studied the dropa stones.
If the information is not false I suggest your team try to contact someone who knew the professor or worked with him and see if they can help you out, if the story is real.
~From the link above: "In 1965, Professor Chi Pu Tei and four of his colleagues were finally given permission to reveal their theory. They published it under the title 'The Grooved Script concerning Space-ships which, as recorded on the Discs, landed on Earth 12,000 years ago'."
I suggest you find the publication, if it exists. And maybe try to contact family or people who knew the professors colleageus.
~Also on this site http://www.burlingtonnews.net/dropas2.html they speak of another "Professor Tsum Um Nui of the Academy of Prehistoric Research in Beijing.

~Another good option that others have also suggested is that you contact Bill & Kerry they have many contacts in the UFO community and may be able to lead you in the right direction.

Last edited by ocan; 11-18-2008 at 07:15 AM.
ocan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:33 AM   #41
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

As Mach66 said, you are obviously German.

I didn't say at the time because it was late, and I was too tired to explain, but that is why I said I said I suspected you were not English.

Now kicking off your whole presence off here with "Hi my name is Laura Walker and I'm English" which if you are German, would be a blatant lie, that would call into question everything from your second sentence.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:42 PM   #42
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurawalker72 View Post
Hello,
....I will put the pictures of the disk online, if some people are interested, I have some other photos but we’ll see that later on. Here are the pictures: http://s358.photobucket.com/albums/oo21/laurawalker72/
Goodnight,
Laura
Hi Laura,

My specialty is visual semiotics (also a PhD). Are you aware that the sign of three concentric circles like these on your disk is a universal symbol of energy? You can find this on maps and at access points to electrical systems. If I can post it here see the attachment below of such an example on the floor of a train carriage, here in Japan.

It is also the symbol for First Source in WingMakers Chamber 6 Painting, which suggests it could be a universal symbol for energy or Source energies.
I haven't been able to upload the image yet so am including the Chamber 6 painting that you can also view at www.wingmakers.com.

Maybe I'll be able to get the other online tomorrow, although it's nothing special but looks very similar to your disk. Its concentric circles radiate out equally spaced from the center while yours are not equally spaced. Have you measured the radius ratios? It looks aluminum. Have you had the metal analyzed?

Best,

Chris
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chamber6hr.jpg (10.5 KB, 17 views)
Chris1617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:55 PM   #43
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

and coming from an ISP in Malta ???

eagerly await more photo's
Old 11-18-2008, 10:19 PM   #44
laurawalker72
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everybody,

I’m very happy at the present time with this work on the internet. Indeed now I’m getting a lot of very interesting answers. I’m learning a lot, and, even if I could see a lot of stupidities, I saw also a lot of very astonishing things. Lately, someone gave me the references of about some strange disks found in 1930 in Tibet (www.crystalinks.com/dropa.html). I was able to find some similarities with what we have from Melanie. Once more you mustn’t forget that this story isn’t ours, so, unfortunately we have only what was written by Melanie. We cannot ask any questions as she is dead. I put some pictures online and I had someone who was asking for a picture from the back. Sorry, I can give only what I have. Still, I have seen on many different cases that pictures aren’t clear. Our pictures are clear! Now, I’m sorry we don’t have any pictures from the back, nor the side, sorry! Now if I go back to the story of those disks from Tibet, I could read that many people wondered about the value of this story. I’m very surprised by the candour of so many. People are wondering about the value of what is said about those disks but no one wonders about the value of what is said about these Chinese or Russian experts. No one wonders about the value of the pictures presented today after such a long time. I can tell you that if I haven’t any secret about these disks, I can tell you that there’s nothing easier than to change names, dates and so on in history. As I was explaining not long ago with the “prieuré de Sion” you can see in the present time what can be done, so, just try to imagine what can be done with a few decades. I’m really surprised to see the art of always asking questions and checking everywhere and at the same time, believing anything that is written in history or in books. Truth Master wrote on a forum where I write that our race was created by aliens and many other SF stuff like that. For me, it’s really new, so I cannot tell you. What I know from my professional life is that we cannot trust history at all. The catholics are powerful in our world, that’s why no one knows that they burned 15 million people on pyres during the inquisition. As catholics are powerful, you will find this terrible number nowhere, still, it’s true. About the tibetan disks, it was written that, put on a turntables, the disks were strangely vibrating. Melanie wrote that the team who found this disk was always touching this disk because it was strangely vibrating and this vibration was extremely attractive. They speak about the tibetan disks as a sort of hard disk, which is exactly what was presented with this disk. What I would like to know is how this team could get the information from this disk and how they could translate the language used on this disk. Unfortunately, as I cannot contact someone from this team, I won’t be able to know and that disturbs me. I have some other parts of writing from Melanie that I didn’t give here yet because it was really too strange, but, now, that I’m discovering more and that I see people who are more interesting and interested, I think that soon, I’ll give you also those parts. I will look after the pictures that we have, and I’ll let you know as soon as they are online. Next time, I’ll also answer everything interesting from your interventions. See? When you work seriously on a topic like that, it’s really a lot of work, but it’s worth it.
All the best.
Laura.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:31 PM   #45
mach66
Avalon Senior Member

Laura,
There are other strange things in Tibet. Somehow the monks over there possess the knowledge of Acoustic Levitation. That knowledge had to either come from Extra Terrestrials directly or as tradition (history) has it, the knowledge came from Atlanteans that migrated to Tibet when Atlantis got a little wet :-). These Monks can levitate stones that are 4 tons each and levitate them to a ledge 80 feet high where they were building a wall on the edge of cliff. Your disk seems to be a very different technology than the Dropa stones. I think your only similarities are the fact that the stones and your disk are round and have grooves. The dropa stones have many grooves like a vinyl album and of course those grooves contain information, history. The Dropa Stones seem to be more like the cups and saucers than like your disk.

Your disk is obviously a part or piece of a technology which possesses uses far beyond mere story telling. It seems that your object comes to life at certain times and discharges zero point energy. This energy seems to be pure sort of like using pyramids to eliminate any distortions in the energy being entrained by the pyramid. Your disk seems to have healed or given this stranger/man special abilities and the enrgy he got from it felt like heaven or something on a much higher emotional sate than he had experienced during his 3rd density incarnation. It probably reminded him of how he is truly supposed to feel.

My personal feeling is that you really need to get either psychics or true energy users/ mediums involved in your search. Unfortunately, if you can't get ahold of the original photos or the object, then this route won't do you much good. I would also understand if your colleagues didn't want to take that approach as Science and psychics/metaphysical types clash the same way Christians and New Agers clash.. Sometimes our concrete ways of approach have to give way to murky waters. Sure the water may be murky and zero visibility, but you squish your toes through the mud and find a stick.

What seems strange to me and to you is that you mention this was widely distibuted on the net before.. I have heard nothing about it ever until now.

Have you done a search for the FOX News video of the Crop Circle where they found 3 disks within the crop circle? I found it once and after doing another search for it, I couldn't find it anymore. There were three disks or plates about he size of a dinner plate. One was Gold, One was silver, and one was brass. All three appeared as though they were made in a mould. The edges seemed jagged from being poured into a crude mold. On the plates was a figure of the actual crop circle and the figure was raised, thus the reasoning for the moulds. There were three out of about 5 or 6 solid circles in the crop circle and 3 of the dots or circles had a half circle around them. They wre the only 3 half circles in the entire formation. A woman with a metal detector started getting readings at those half circle spots. They dug down and found the plates. All three had the crop circle moulded into them. The strange thing is that I have never heard anything else about the plates and can't even seem to find the video anymore. I will go do another search for it and see if I can find it again. This story sounds more it has more in common with your item than the dropa stones.

Laura, I found it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxY98buBw2o

Good Luck,
Mach66

Last edited by mach66; 11-18-2008 at 11:38 PM.
mach66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 04:10 PM   #46
laurawalker72
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,
as always, I’m late because I’m overworked. Unfortunately, my work is very present in my life and I cannot only concentrate on the disk. More positively, I also received a lot of very interesting mails, which means, a lot of work to concentrate on. I do my best to follow, but I can tell you that I’m more and more motivated because what I’m getting now is better and better, even if, of course, I have to ignore many insults. It doesn’t matter, I suppose that if my life was as empty as theirs, I would spend my day insulting everybody too. Fortunately for me, my life is rich in events and this work and the disk brings even more positive adventures to my life. I just feel sorry for those with nothing.

From LIGHT
What seems to be the problem?
For me personally the theme " Investigation into an alien artefact" rings a bell. Something I've heard before.

Very good then you should be able to help us in our investigations. I don’t see the “problem”.
Laura.

From BYANFEE
Hello Laura,
Your story is to long for me to read, don't have that patient
But your first words were Aliens and that waked me up
Because I dreamed about Aliens this weeks, they taken over the world
And a lot of dreams*became the truth*lately
Hope you will find your answers somewere
Love B.

Nice mail, but useless, when you are scientifically trained, you don’t dream, we read when we have to. We concentrate. We analyse. I have been spending a lot of time on the internet reading and trying to understand from every link that I received. That’s why I have a lot of difficulties to follow. I don’t fly over things. I need to analyse everything if I want to have the smallest chance to find something out.
Laura.

From PNCO
This sounds a little bit like this story I've found some years ago on the internet.

Come on, that’s exactly, what I’m looking for. What was what you read. On the internet you have obviously difficulties to be efficient. Indeed, this state of chaos worries me a lot. It’s not at all a good sign for our society.
Laura.

From RUNA
Explains Laura´s post in Dutch

From POEKIE
(translated)
Coincidentally are also the last UFO archives of the British government made public:
http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

For interested visitors should be a huge treasure

hello,
as always, I’ll go to analyse that very seriously. I think that it’s because of my serious work that some of you are offended that I don’t answer at once, but you see, if you analyse everything seriously in a scientific way, of course, you need a lot of time. I’m not like our friend “ hello, it’s too long to read, but I’ve been dreaming of aliens”. My question is “is it the best way to improve knowledge?” with such a behaviour, I understand that ufology is classified as something ridiculous by “serious” people. I’m sorry to be unpleasant, I’m just trying to bring a new point of view to the world of ufology, because I’m completely new in that kind of topic.
Thank you anyway.
Laura.

from METALPIG

You post the same stuff to many sites. Your story is vague, implausible and you provide no evidence. You give us absolutely no reason to believe you.
The internet is a useful tool, but you're not using it right. Don't blame the tool for a job badly done.

My poor little one, you are really pathetic. I’m not using the internet to push anyone to believe me. I couldn’t care less. What I want or what I’m looking for is some people who are able to give some answers, not some poor pathetic guys like you who are judging me for something I didn’t do, ie, to push you to believe.
Laura.

From MAAN
Hi Laura,

Thanx for your input.
I've heard that you have a dutchman in your science
group. Maybe it's likely that you will let him do the
talking on our forum, since the fact, that not everyone
is capable of reading in english.

That way you wil be able to interact with more people
than you are doing now.

Well ,i hope that you will find what you and your
friends are looking for,

The kindest regards,
Maan.

Thanks a lot for your very nice mail. Unfortunately, the team with whom I work is very far from appreciating what I’m doing on the internet. I cannot ask the dutch person to come and talk because he will refuse, unless I have enough elements to offer him. You don’t know the world of science, they aren’t always as kind as you have been in your mail. I do understand what you wrote and I’m really sorry to be unable to answer positively. I wish I could.
All the best.
Laura.

From ROB
Just in case:
How do you know it is an ET-object?
And it doesn't seem do be for any use, do you?

Hello,
It’s clear that with what we have in our files we know for sure that it can be only alien. First, do you know a lot of things from our planet that can stop cancer? Very soon I’ll present the next pictures, I’ll try to explain more things that Melanie wrote, from this you’ll be able to see that it’s obviously extraterrestrial. Now so many people are so aggressive that I don’t feel too much like presenting things that, some of you will be using to insult. See? You must deserve some information, at least by respecting what we can give. Anyway we want to give things not to push you to believe, we cannot care less about this. We just want to be honest with honest people and give elements to allow you to help us in our research. If what Melanie wrote is true, this disk is much more than a simple tool. It seems to be a sort of “telephone” or “contacter”, now we weren’t there and we don’t know if it’s true, that’s why we try to use the internet to know more. Isn’t it clever?
Laura.

From Aquanaut

I had corresponded years ago with the finder of this shining hard disk. He has gotten caught unfortunately in more and more contradictions and was to be taken seriously in the end no longer. At that time, the story still sounded is heated up than from Laura Walker fuller now moderately differently. To what he gave grain-circles of itself to the topic, superficial Blabla was and for the research useless. Jo Conrad had some personal contact with the finder because he wanted to make a film over it and also put in the contact in the end, because became all too abstruse.
Thanks for the information but sorry
With grain-round greetings
Jay Goldner
Well, nothing was really well, but at least with competent feedback, thank you Jay

That’s very interesting indeed, now I will answer some elements that are always presented on the internet. If this man had some contacts with the guy who found or is supposed to have found this disk, could he tell me what he found ridiculous. What gave him the proof that it was nonsense? I’m not looking for a proof that it is true, I’m looking for a proof that will bring an end to this story, or because I meet the guy or because I have a proof that the complete story is a scam. You’ll understand that I’m very interested in what you presented here, but, I’m not going to believe the statement of someone just because he said so. We have a german person in our team and he knows this mister Conrad because he read his books. He did some research about this man and what he got isn’t very positive. Now can we believe what is written on the internet. In fact my colleague read only easy negative stuff about this Conrad guy and we don’t believe easy gossip. Now what is good for this man is also good for the story of this disk. Everything is possible, good or bad, but we need evidence that brought this man to know that this story is just a scam. If it’s a lie, why was Melanie lying in her will? Now once more, everything is possible, she can have been manipulated, but then what about her cancer? It could only be a psychological effect because she believed so much in her story that it could influence her cancer … yes, maybe, but it’s not very coherent…
I hope that I’ll get some other elements so that everybody can judge by himself. On my side during that time, I can go and see what my colleague can find out about this Conrad.
Laura.

Truth Master:

Greetings to all,
I stumbled across this dialogue and felt "compelled" to write a letter of support. First I would like to comment on the pointless negativity being directed towards Laura who is attempting to gather information that quite possibly may benefit humanity. I have seen many strange artifacts myself. I am no charlatan. I hold a PhD in Metaphysics, I am a "seeker of the origins of our species". We have been seeded on this planet by an advanced civilization, who geneticly engineered our quantum leap into the humanity that we are currently living within. These very Masters of our destiny as a race, "have seen our civilizations crumble many times"; much longer than any of you can imagine. This artifact is one of many on this planet. There has been a mass incarnation of highly evolved souls, who are now currently working towards anchoring in the "Christ Consciousness", into the heart centres of those who have the "ears to hear". This is not a religious, church orientated collective.
It is no coincidence that "The dead Sea Scrolls" were discovered in 1947, within these scrolls are the testimony of "Master Jesus", nothing in the Gnostic gospels aligns with the "Lie Makers" who created a false religion based on fear. This artifact stores the memories of humanities origins. The governments do not want this information revealed for fear of anarchy, and the tumbling down of religious belief systems. These systems are based on "Lies" created to keep humanity in fear and control.
I bare witness to the Truth, our indiginous brothers and sisters have this Truth imbedded in thier myths and legends. We need the "Eye to See". This is what is known as the third eye. The artifact Lara seeks expands the third eye. The person working with this energy can tap into the Akasha, records of all that has come to pass. In actuality we dont need an artifact to achieve this level of advanced wisdom. We only need to pierce through the veil of illusion. This holds humanity in ignorance of our Truth. I never disregard the possibility of the existance of advanced technology being found. I have held in my own hand a smokey qurtz scull that has been kept by the Australian Aboriginals since the beginning of recorded history. I have seen with my own eyes in the remote Kimberly Ranges of Australia, rock art depicting our ancestors from the stars interacting with the indiginous people of Australia. Very few have been witness to this.
Why would thousands of intelligent people gather at Giza on the eve of the year 2000, with the intent of installing the cap stone inlayed with gold on top of the great pyramid? There are foundations across the globe dedicated to finding Atlanis, these people are scientists, intelligent human beings that know we originate from the stars. We can no longer afford to sleep in our ignorance (lack of knowledge). If we are to avert another cycle of total destruction of our civilization, through creating irreversable imbalinces in the delicate web of nature, we need to wake up.
Laura I honour your search for Truth.
Continue your mission and do not be afraid, I give you these words to comfort you on your way. "The way of the Prophet is a trail of tears. I have commissioned you to be a phrohet to this generation. Consequently, they will ridicule you and revile you, saying all kinds of bad things about you. What? Dont you know that they have always rejected the prophets whom I have sent among them? Yes, I tell you the Truth when I say that even those who follow the prophets do not understand them, for they speak of things of the spirit, which cannot be apprehended by the physical mind. The prophet is alone with the Eliheim (Angels), for of all mortals, it is he who see's the reality which he cannot convey to his people. Lonely is the way of the prophet, but if he brings one soul closer to the Light (Truth), all his loneliness and grief is justified, for great will be his joy in the heavenly realm, and he will become a great company at the seat of the highest."
The only reason you search is to "find who you truly are". "This artifact is a key". The key opens a door into realities beyond most peoples comprehension. We all have access to this key, it comes through our "thirst for knowledge", in the seeking is hidden the meaning of life.
Always in Love Light and Truth
Dr. Anne Akers. PhD

well, thank you very much and indeed quite different from the mail before. i don't know so much about everything you wrote. it seems great!! now, it's very hard for me to get a clear opinion when i see so many paradoxical answers. thanks a lot for your kindness.

now to get a real answer, my GOD!!! it's really very difficult because everything is so chaotic!!!
i carry on working and searching. thank you for anybody who can help.
Laura.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:24 PM   #47
laurawalker72
Avalon Senior Member

* Sombra

Laura,
My memories of germany are that no house is so large that three is a spare room that no one would need to use or go into, unless your Melanie lived in a castle. I can't remember any of the castles being occupied, they were tourist attractions or rubble.

My god, that's what I call a clever answer. well, Andreas' aunt has a 3-storey house with 8 rooms where she lived alone, so, I'm sorry to tell you that you lose. what you say is just ridiculous. In Germany like in any other country, there are poor and rich people, that's a piece of Information, Isn't It?!!!
I hope I'll get some more interesting mails.
Laura.

Quoting: Dancer : All right, have you looked into the original "Wingmakers" materials? There seems to be some possible linguistic crossover, at least in potential, which may mean that there are other points of connection. It is hard to tell without pictures for comparison however, but you may have a possible lead.
I believe a simple web search should turn up this data.Take care friend.D.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, this sounds like another wingmakers story.

I'll try to stay polite "you bloody manipulator". you have forgotten to say that after my research i answered to this person that there was no link at all!!!! as always you take only what you want to manipulate. i'm not a victim, don't try me!!!!
Laura.

* Innocentwolf15

What is this disc made of? from the grooves on it..I get the thought..third rock from the sun.

I'm sorry I cannot answer. I have no answer at all, no idea at all.
Laura.

* Lastone

LOL....You can be from the ARMY looking for the object can't you ??
lol again.

yes I could, but then what? we must take some risks if we want to go further, and I think that the army wouldn't need the internet to find what they want, would they?
Laura.

* Lastone

HUMMMM.... !!!I think the thread have something to do with this...

what!!!! I understood nothing!!!!!!
Laura.

Quote : "Our knowledge about the first war comes completely from an ancient artefact, ……………… You see, we know the real truth about our roots since 16,000 years. Before that time, there was a more religious idea of our creation."

What does it mean? You have to understand that I’m not from this strange world of ufology, so if you speak in enigma??? I’m completely lost. What is it? Where does it come from?
Laura.

Well, I started to get some interesting answers, then it crumbled down again. What I’m getting now is very empty. Sometimes, I have the feeling that I could find something, then just after I get only insults or stupid people who believe to be so clever, like you know “no! in Germany, every house is small” we’ve just met the creator of Germany through this stupid mail. He knows every house of the country. In my job when I teach I’m far from that kind of people and I must say that the internet is breaking the limits and allows stupid people to believe that they are very clever.

I’m really waiting for serious answers, so that at last I can have a serious opinion. I don’t want gossip but facts.

I’ll carry on reading the links I received, maybe I’ll find something interesting.
Looking forward to your answers.
Laura.

Last edited by laurawalker72; 11-22-2008 at 10:03 PM.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:47 PM   #48
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Don't dismiss dreams -
they are a doorway to another level of communication -
the object if it is to be found - needs positive thoughts and influence to the subconscious mind also - being alien it will be working on many levels and may at the time not even be in our level of awareness.

If it is meant to be here it will again turn up - if it is truly 'Alien' with a message to mankind - it will only show when the ime is right

Onto The UFo scene - in numerous cases of abduction - or visits to alien craft there are reports of the subject beeing placed in front of screens where the exact same revelations as the 'artifact' being shown -

I have already said that it has familiarity to it - it may be something that is in the planets consciousness and time will reveal all .

Maybe its time is now ??
Old 11-22-2008, 10:02 PM   #49
laurawalker72
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everybody
I’ve been learning many things on the internet but most of them weren’t very interesting. I didn’t have time to read references about English UFOs, I’ll speak about it when I have done it. Now, I look after the answers and questions. About the pictures I have to put online, I didn’t look after that. I want first of all to see what’s going on here. If I see that things are better, I will do what I said about some astonishing pictures, but right now I don’t want to give weapons to people who want only to insult, I won’t offer the “injury”. I’ll see today, what I have here.

I’ll start with the answers:

Bill Ryan:

Hi, Laura:

Thank you for your contribution. Kerry and I want to offer you our encouragement and appreciation. Anchor is right: this is Project Camelot material.

It's a fascinating story that's certainly plausible, and rings true here. Artefacts (yes, the English spelling! In the US it's spelled with an 'i' ) like this do exist. There seem to be several variants of these devices... not just the 'Yellow Book' reported by a number of good researchers over the years.

I'm based in Zurich (flying in there from the US on Sunday morning) and have many friends in Germany, including Thomas Kirschner, the editor of the German edition of NEXUS magazine, who would certainly be interested in reporting and/or helping to investigate this. I'd be delighted to help out if I can. I'll be in Europe for maybe two or three months.

Do please continue to post information on this thread, and also (if you like) contact Kerry or myself privately.

[* side note: we are in touch with Tony Dodd and have a very high regard for his work... ]

Very best wishes, Bill

Thank you,
very nice indeed. Everything that you wrote seems to be quite serious. Unfortunately, you are referring to names I have never heard about. Don’t forget that I’m quite new to this world. Here is some more work, I’ll have to do about these names, to know who you are. Your way of talking shows someone who is open and well balanced, I’m glad of this. It mustn’t be a surprise to you that most of the population in ufology and stuff like that is quite unbalanced. This is more about things I know well, and this worries me very much. Why? Because I’ve been working with people who were tortured and each time, like also with veterans of a war, we can find this sort of panic in the mind, that I can find as well with the ufology population. I’m afraid that with what they receive from the people or the media, most of them lost all kind of balance, and that means that it was done on purpose and by professionals. What’s your opinion on this? Everyday I’m discovering more about ufology, I try to understand, to get the smallest chance to understand, and that is really a lot of work for someone like me. About communication and psychology, it’s different, I’m a pro and I’ve been analysing everybody’s reaction with the greatest worries. Indeed what I can say, so far, is things are happening everywhere in a very strange way. For instance, I’ve been learning about the crop circles’ case lately, very strange, indeed, but I’m not talking about the phenomena itself, I’m talking about the people around. I saw a lot of people who obviously want to make money and nothing else. They couldn’t care less about truth, only money. For instance, it’s obvious and easy that some crop circles are man made, while some others are something else. Even for me, who isn’t a pro, it’s very easy to see.
There was once a meeting of an association in germany of people who are against any kind of beliefs starting with crop circles, two or three days before this meeting, appeared a crop circle, just near the town where the meeting was held. This crop circle is really ridiculous and to take it under consideration is an insult to anybody who wants to work in a professional way. Still the great expert Andreas Müller is talking of the pictures as if it was something serious. How is it possible? Even worse, the same guy who takes everything to be more present on the internet is the reference even here (in England) to look after crop circles. This is really strange, it looks like some people are doing their best to select the worst care and the worst people. It’s like EBE who could survive only with ice cream!!! It seems that some people are working to push the people who want to look after ufology to become crazy. Strange, very strange, and, indeed, what I don’t understand, why? Why should some people to push the others to become completely crazy? What should be the problem with discovering secrets about UFOs.
That’s a mystery for me? Could someone help please?
Laura.

Once more thank you for your nice and balanced answer my friend. Keep in touch.

Antaletriangle:

Hi Laura,Thanks for the tenacity;have you any shots of the underside of the disc-i'm curious of the underneath,suppose i'm stilll a child at heart,looking under stones to find creepy crawlies and so forth;this kinda curiosity gets me into trouble!!lol.

No problem at all, I’ll check to see exactly which picutures we have in our files and I wanted to put everything online. I’m just hesitating because to put those pictures online, I have to give explanations that everybody will use to insult. Now, I’m not going to say that the scenario I have is true, I just say, that it is the only one I have, and I’d like expose it to find some serious opinion, but I fear the time wasted by insults. Sorry, I suppose I’ll have to make up my mind and fly over those empty texts.
Laura

Bill Ryan:

Dear Argyll, Zelong:

Very best wishes, Bill

Hello,
I don’t want to drop in, but I’ll have a look to. So much to learn, incredible, when I think that when I started some of my colleagues told me that it was completely useless because there was nothing. Well… I’m spending a lot of time reading … nothing!!!!
Laura.

Mach66:

Laura,
I am very intrigued and yet perplexed. I have read the whole thread now and have to say I have a mixed bag of emotions. You come across as both a good person truly after information and as suspicious. Please don't take the suspicious comment as negative, it is only a perception. In this regard, you would have to expect the negative comments you have received. Plust everyone on Project Camelot and Avalon, well not everyone, but a lot of peple, are either egocentric, or just plain paranoid. You have done a great job of figuring out how to deal with these types of personalities = ignore them. I congratulate you.

You seem oddly placed in this world to me. You are obviously German and a scientist or researcher. For someone with a scientific background, you have an extremely spiritual nature. That might be bery possible in Germany, here in America, highly unlikely. the thing that puzzles me the most and the thing I find to be your most likeable attribute, is your naivete. For a scientist/researcher, you seem so pure in your heart and like me, you expect the rest of humanity to be the same way. What puzzles me is your reaction to the many rude people on the internet and the fact that there are so many rude people on this planet. I figured that was common worldly knowledge?

I think it is very cute/attractive that you seem bewildered by the many mean people.. I guess I envy you. It makes me jealous to think that there is actually a place on this Earth where someone can grow and reach an age of at least their 30's and "not" realize there are so many messed up (mean) people out there. That's pretty sad isn't it? It jsut goes to show how we have been locked up in a spiritual jail and the keys were thrown away a few thousand years ago. Our spirits have been left to rot in prison, while our egos have been allowed to run a muck and become totally out of control and "controlled".

I would say continue your search, stay true to your goals, watch out for manipulation, be most careful of who you meet and never ever lose your sense of empathy for the rest of us. My suggestion at this point would be to allow your postings to do their job. You have posted where you need to. Those rivers need to run their courses. Have you considered using a few different psychics? If you have actual photos or other material which has been associated with anyone in this case, a psychihc of the right type could pick up on things, visions, people, places etc.. and possibly lead you down a different river a bit faster than an internet search full of haters, and people trying to use you for their own goals.

Meeting with Bill and Kerry might be your best bet right now if you plan continuing your stay here at Camelot. However, be careful with anyone you meet. They do seem to be the real McCoy though..

Peace and love to your spirit,

Hello,

I’m going to make you laugh a little bit more, I cried when I read your posting, aren’t I ridiculous? I have a high position where I work so finally no one dares talking rudely to me. I received here in a few weeks of web more insults than during the rest of my life. About my pure heart, and my “naivety” about this, yes, I know, my father speaks often enough about this regrettable aspect of my personality.
About psychics, indeed that could be an idea (I can’t believe I’m writing that). A few months ago somebody who would have talked to me about psychics would have got a gaze full of sorrow for him, and now I accept the idea of using maybe a psychic. Well on the next pictures I’ll put online there’s a picture of the finder, even if, of course, you don’t see his face completely, maybe a psychic will be able to say if he is still alive and where.
About the forum “Camelot”, until now, it is the place where really I met the greatest number of nice and pleasant people. The same goes for the the 2012-comet forum.
NO!!!!!!!! I’M NOT A SCAM CREATED BY CAMELOT AND 2012-COMET TO MAKE A GOOD ADVERTISMENT, WHAT I SAY IS MY OPINION, THAT’S ALL!!! Still, it’s true, really from this forum I have a lot of good feedback.
To finish about my doubts, I cannot deny them. My scientific background gives me a very uncomfortable position. I cannot deny what we have from Melanie, and at the same time I cannot believe what we have, even if we have proof. And proof is the only thing that I believe more than my doubts. Everything I read on the internet about “aliens” can be for me only ********, but my heart tells me something else, and my scientific background shows me that a lot of people have been doing a lot to hide and manipulate things which should be only ********. In fact, they provoke me, exactly the opposite of what they wanted to do, ie, the more I see manipulation, the more I think, those things are quite valuable.
I hope I offence no one here when I say so, I’m trying to be honest.. To be continued. . .

Laura.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:15 PM   #50
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i see something,
to the disk,
that is normally common only to crystal pieces -
from the photographs

so, i am looking forward to hearing more
about this disque/or disk