Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-11-2009, 06:44 PM   #1
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Getting too quiet!?

Dear friends,

I hope you're all well?

It's getting pretty quit here on the forum, this is at least what I feel.

C'mon people, I know we're all in anticipation of "something big" to happen and hope that some changes will be visible soon.

I for myself, have an enormous inner feeling that some big, very big changes are in front of us. Don't know what, but I've had this feelings before and they were never wrong...

But in the meanwhile, it would be good if we would "talk" to each other a bit more.

Remember what Astralwalker said? This is teamwork and only as a team, we can be succesful and achieve our goal...

So, where are all your thoughts and ideas gone?

Step forward all of you, and give us some stuff that we can discuss as usual.

with as always,

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 06:55 PM   #2
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Getting too quiet!?

Hi Malletzky,

It could appear sometimes that the forum is quiet if, for example the members aren't posting as fast as WE want them. Also the subjects might be very restricted in topic, for example I like threads about economies and disclosures, but very rarely answer to topics about visions or higher astral plains. It's just the way I am.

Also outside influences could be a factor. Today, I imagine, everybody is linked in to C-Span to watch the responses from the bankers.

But either way, even if nobody seems to be posting doesn't mean to say that nobody is reading and thinking. Check out this link at any time:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/

Scroll down to 'what's happening' and there you will see how many people are online in the forums. At present there are 888 (139 members and 749 guests).

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Dear friends,

I hope you're all well?

C'mon people, I know we're all in anticipation of "something big" to happen and hope that some changes will be visible soon.

I for myself, have an enormous inner feeling that some big, very big changes are in front of us. Don't know what, but I've had this feelings before and they were never wrong...

But in the meanwhile, it would be good if we would "talk" to each other a bit more.

Remember what Astralwalker said? This is teamwork and only as a team, we can be succesful and achieve our goal...

with as always,

malletzky
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:07 PM   #3
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Steve,

yep, checking "who's online" is the first thing I do, before I go further...and I know what are you trying to say...

My intention is to mobilise our powers again, as this was the fall on the begining of the 2012 NEXUS thread.

We just don't need to wait from Saturday to Saturday to be active.

However...

By the way, I see this will be my 100th post here

malletzky
Old 02-11-2009, 07:30 PM   #4
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

hey malletzky...i find dreams interesting...i had a dream last night about trying to rescue polar bears but it wasn't going so well...i got this in the mail yesterday...a little something we can do to help out

http://www.polarbearsos.org/
http://www.nrdconline.org/campaign/R...the_Polar_Bear

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:42 PM   #5
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Happy 100th postday!
I think it's quiet in the sense that there is mostly doom and gloom around. Oh well. I have to work anyway.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:09 PM   #6
sunlite28
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Getting too quiet!?

well i've only registered afew days, i'm yet to still post something (finding the nerve i think lol!) I'm doing ALOT of reading, so much interesting info on here! hee hee!
sunlite28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:40 PM   #7
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Malletzky,

I don't know if it's quiet because I am so busy with nexus.
I noticed the nexus thread himself might be a little quieter these days .That's true.
But if you think about it there is a lot we have to do now that we know where we go.
The may event on sacred sites has to come into reality.
It's easy I found to talk Avaloners into it but what about all these far away people around the globe which I am not sure understand all that this is about.
We need ideas to get these people on the sites.
We have 2 and half month left for the first event.
We should all work on it guys. Everyone has to do something .
Please think about it and come with bright ideas and initiatives.

I love you all
kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:11 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

and it is my birthday today....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:19 PM   #9
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Happy Bithday burgundia!!!art ytime2:
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:25 PM   #10
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

Happy B-day Burgundia
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:26 PM   #11
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
Happy Bithday burgundia!!!art ytime2:
Thank you. It is less quiet now...
Old 02-11-2009, 09:30 PM   #12
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Happy Birthday Burgundia

The forum was really really slow for me earlier, maybe it was for others and thats why not much was posted today?
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:33 PM   #13
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Happy Birthday from me too
Old 02-11-2009, 09:33 PM   #14
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

So many birthday wishes thank you all

It's been slow for me for some time now. I thought it was my copmputer.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:41 PM   #15
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

in my opinion what invigorated this forum after pay for post rules
was Nexus 2012 tread but nether Astralwalker nor Phied are writing much new
stuff lately and so total energy of this forum is waning .
ad to that that only 1/6 of us here readers of this forum have ability to write
and it is what it is .don't get me wrong I m here every day and every day there is something interesting or inspiring on forum
but the fact that 800 guests can not write is putting a brake on this exchange of ideas and energy .

and yes I also feel something big is about to happen that will change
a lot of what we experience as this life on Earth .
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:42 PM   #16
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Now you opened Pandora's Box!
ALLES GUTE ZUM GEBURTSTAG
OTANJOBI OMEDETO!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE!
GOD BURSDAG

...that's about all I know...
Old 02-11-2009, 09:47 PM   #17
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Happy Birthday Burgundia
Wish you well my friend.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:26 PM   #18
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

there are patterns in the chaos always. once we came out of mercury retro a week or so ago, the magnetics changed a bit and folks were feeling a bit more free with their communication. "everything is energy" is my basic reminder. and learning how to discern your own local world, energetically, is a must in the moments we have created now.

somehow, we must nudge ourselves out of the reaction mode and into creation mode. this is of the utmost importance. we CREATE everything we observe in this world.

this is one of the reasons why the 2012 NEXUS project is such an awesome potential. what better way to act as a unified field?

we have all realized that our planet needs some assistance, due to her loving compassion of allowing us to learn our lessons, she has sacrificed herself greatly. to create a collective healing with our focused intent, we must first be in alignment to heal ourselves of the very same things that ail the Great Mother.

here are some things we can all do to assist
1. detox your body

2. keep your thought pollution down to a minimum by focusing on solutions

3. re member that everyone you see, is really you. do no harm!

4. polarization happens for good reason, it gives us all the opportunity to see a bit more clearly the work we have yet to engage in. observe the world as if you were creating it from your personal little bubble. anything that does not resonate, change the magnetics of it, by engaging the attitude within yourself.

these are all healing modalities, would you agree?

we can do more for the world by being still within, than we can marching around in the street trying to wake people up. magnetics will do that all by itself. the magnetic shift will be representing itself as the crumbling sound you here now, of all of the institutions that no longer match the raising vibration of the planet.

let it fall by not participating in it's destruction. the more social consciousness hangs on to this old way of BE.ING, the more collateral damage there will be. focus only on soul.utions.

why do you think that this whole financial conundrum is front and center in the corporate owned media? to keep people in fear. which in turn, leads to either
A. individuals taking responsibility for themselves or
B. scurrying around trying to hang on to their old be.lie.fs

OUR GOVERNMENT IS NOT A PARENT, OR GUARDIAN, OR THE 'BOSS' OF ANYONE. IT IS NOT EVEN A LEADER.

we make our own way now by creating what we want. the folks that are a part of this small community here, have already uncovered the mystery of how in the heck we got ourselves into this situation in the first place. NOW is the time to take your power back, and do with it as you wish.

create create create anything you wish. and do so using all of the tools you have in your now overflowing tool box. do not TRY, do not HOPE...COMMAND your grid to realign with your future now dream.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:34 PM   #19
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

I'd love to write and share but I've been dragged into the lower vibrations in the last several weeks. Too much physical 3D work and too little time to get in-tune and produce some quality dreams/astral travels. Unfortunately i feel even more drag in the next few months. For some reason it is necessary for my path...

Big changes are on the way.. even though many people don't feel it or they don't want to feel it. People say to keep an optimistic stance. What exactly is being optimistic? Do we really want to keep the status quo (of pillaging earths resources and multiplying like cancer) for the next 50 years? How is that optimistic? Maybe the fall of the economy and huge 'cataclysmic' changes are the exact purification earth needs before the big one hits in 2012.

We need a more profound change and cooperation that goes beyond mass meditations and sharing of information. I can imagine what it would be like if 10 000 of us meditated & trained actively several hours per day in a large community. The sheer force generated after only 1 year of such activity would be enough to change everything forever.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:56 PM   #20
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Dear friends,

I hope you're all well?

with as always,

malletzky

For the moment, a lot of what needs to be written, has been.

Time to read

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:38 PM   #21
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
For the moment, a lot of what needs to be written, has been.

Time to read

A..
AYE! I for one try to use this for lowering my PA addiction and get some work done.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:15 AM   #22
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Getting too quiet!?

hey malletzky ... are we feeling restless?

i hear you ... it has felt a little low key for a bit ...

facilitating energies arrive in waves ... some bigger and more potent than others ... some are so powerful many monkeys get shakin out of trees at once ... all for a reason ...

in the interim ... there are pauses ... pauses are beneficial ... allow us to reflect on what just was and who we are because of it ... as well as allowing our mind, body and spirit to once again align ... the body usually takes some time to catch up to shift changes ... so lagging it is at times ... only way to move forward is grounded and aligned ... these little intermissions allow us to energize and replenish once more ... before the next wave arrives ... don't want to be swept out into the ocean ...

i cherish these pauses as i know from my own experiences ... as soon as i have completed reflecting what is and wondering if the shift has suddenly just stopped ... i know better now ... as soon as i say that ... wham ... another wave hits and then i'm riding it wondering when the next pause will be ...

we are the shift and this is our process of moving forward ... guiding hand gives us a needed push to experience change ... remember what we have always known about it ... and then the hand of the universe slows down and allows us to connect to our higher selves once more as well as to others and our planet ...

it's quite an absolute and intricate process ... sometimes i feel it to be of divine choreography ... humbles me to feel the higher intelligence at work in this moment ...

pauses are a good thing ... soon things will be speeding up quicker and then even moreso ... a whirlwind at times and malletzky ... i don't believe down the road you will not be in a place where you will have to remind others to communicate with each other ... it will just be because the waves will be much bigger in size ...

i completely resonate with your inner feeling of big changes forthcoming ... yes indeed ... they will arrive and it is pauses like these that we can practise standing on our surfboards ... on the smaller waves ... what we know and experience now will be our foundation ... our solid surfboards to carry us through the next while ...

reason i posted this is to say connection with others now is significant ... we do our own work individually but as you write ... we move forward as a team ... there is no i in team ...

"i" do my own cleanup but "we" move onward collectively ...
"i" and "u" can't do it on their own ... but "we" ... can ...

inhale and reflect within the pauses ... there will come a time when these waves even out ... no more will we require the assistance of these facilitating energies to move us forward ...

soon enough we will come to know to do this our selves ... as unlimited mind so wisely wrote ... we will come to know that we can create what we wish ...

once we begin to create ... we do so on our own momentum ... we fly ...

pauses ... calm before the storm ... and yet ... the storm is a beneficial one ... not a thing to fear ...

practise on our surfboards now ...

we're going to be just fine ... we are quick learners when we want to be ... when we allow our selves to be ...

thanks malletzky ... peace to all ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 03:27 AM   #23
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

There's everything to read in the Avalon library! lots and lots!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 03:29 AM   #24
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

futureyes, beautifully put as always
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:08 AM   #25
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Happy birthday Burgundia