Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-17-2008, 04:03 PM   #26
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Connected with British Intelligence, Mr King is in our care following the trauma he recently underwent

THE WATCHER
Mahalo, Watcher.

I have to laugh at some of the posts here going on about all the money Dr. Greer is making by being in this field. He made far more money as a doc then he does doing this work which is 90 percent volunteer. In fact, he has given thousands of dollars of his own money to get the word out with respect to the disclosure project. The issue here when examining the quality of an individual is two-fold. Is the person moving toward the light and is out there serving others, or is the person moving toward darkness is service-to-self.

I'm on Dr. Greer's email list. Currently they are seeking donations to fund free energy projects for the populace. It takes money to fund research. They are also working and free up technology which will help the earth and people.

This is the Orion's Project's recent email.

Colossal Profits and More Drilling is NOT the Answer!

On August 18th, an article appeared in the New York Times titled As Oil Giants Lose Influence, Supply Drops. It described the absurd dilemma facing the major oil companies today:

“The scope of the supply problem became more clear in the latest quarter when the five biggest publicly traded oil companies, including Exxon Mobil, said their oil output had declined by a total of 614,000 barrels a day, even as they posted $44 billion in profits. It was the steepest of five consecutive quarters of declines.”

Vision – Integrity – Courage – Leadership
Dr. Steven Greer has long predicted the current crisis on the global energy front. It is not only a crisis of limited resources, skyrocketing demand and environmental pollution. It is now also a pressurized political problem, as countries desperately hoard their dwindling supplies of fossil fuels in the face of intense pressure to sell on the open market.

“This is an industry in crisis,” said Amy Myers Jaffe, the associate director of Rice University’s energy program in Houston. “It’s a crisis of leadership, a crisis of strategy and a crisis of what the future looks like for the supermajors,” a term often applied to the biggest oil companies. “They are like a deer caught in headlights. They know they have to move, but they can’t decide where to go.”

The Vision of The Orion Project is clear; deliver small, sustainable, non-polluting energy generating systems to individual homes and businesses throughout the world. Such a goal has multiple benefits:

Ends the major sources of pollution destroying our environment
Greatly reduces the cost of power and energy, thereby reducing global inflation
Creates whole new industries to produce the devices, reinvigorating a troubled economy
Frees the U.S. from dependence on foreign oil
Liberates the world from control and manipulation by an handful of powerful corporations
Provides all countries the energy they need to prosper and develop

This brings us to one of the main goals of The Orion Project, necessary to develop the robust technologies needed to change the present energy paradigm. That is, as soon as we have several technologies that we can prove to be breakthrough energy developing technologies, we at TOP will put together a research facility to bring together experts in different aspects of the technology.

For example, if we win the bid for the Stan Meyer technologies, we will bring a number of researchers who have studied and partially replicated his technologies to the TOP research facility, where they will be able to interact and study not just the patents, but the real thing with fellow researchers. We have already met with several of these scientists and many of them are ready and willing to join the TOP research lab for a period of time to immerse themselves in the technology and make it work.

It will be this in-depth immersion with fellow colleagues that will allow TOP researchers to rapidly assess and build on the shoulders of others to bring out energy producing technologies to literally change the world energy paradigm.

Dr. Greer and his team have held this vision for over 18 years. He has demonstrated the courage to bring this message forward to the public. And he has the integrity and strategic leadership to deliver such a breakthrough to the world at large.

Dauntless Resolution
As the New Year dawned in January of 2008, Dr. Greer and his core team met on the Outer Banks of North Carolina, nearby Kitty Hawk where the Wright Brothers made their historic flights in 1903. Out of that meeting came the vision for The Orion Project and the Breakthrough Campaign; the idea that the public at large could support the research and development of such new energy systems.

To date we have raised over $200,000 in cash donations. We have pledges for another $350,000. We have supported basic research with Pulsed Motor Generator systems. We remain actively engaged in acquiring the winning bid for Stanley Meyer’s water-fuel technological legacy. And just recently have engaged with a very promising inventor in Canada with a resonant frequency generator, creating non-polluting electric power through an ingenious solid state device.

In their day, the Wright Brothers worked tirelessly to fulfill their vision of man being free to fly, often in the face of disbelief, naysayers, and outright ridicule. For years they remained steadfast and diligent, focused on their single objective. The monument to their ultimate success is wrapped with the following inscription:

IN COMMEMORATION OF THE CONQUEST OF THE AIR
BY THE BROTHERS WILBUR AND ORVILLE WRIGHT
CONCEIVED BY GENIUS
ACHIEVED BY DAUNTLESS RESOLUTION
AND UNCONQUERABLE FAITH

We have adopted “Dauntless Resolution” as the motto of our team to muster the sustained determination to achieve these results in the face of apparently overwhelming odds. With the planet in crisis however, we MUST succeed, we ARE succeeding, and we WILL succeed in bringing these promising technologies to the world – lifting all humankind into a new era of peace and abundance on this planet.

Your donations have allowed us to make the progress we have thus far. Please continue to support us in fulfilling this vision for mankind’s breakthrough to a new and brighter age.

They ask for money to support a goal that will benefit mankind as a whole. This is a worthwhile effort and a worthy goal. This is not "big business" with unlimited funds from various criminal cartels. It is a small group of individuals dedicated to helping others.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:20 PM   #27
joaq
Avalon Senior Member

Mahalo Makani,
Thanks for taking the time putting up your post. The Orion Project needs a lot of help with funding. Thanks for spreading the word. I have been getting their news letters from the time they started, their progress has been very encouraging.

Peace and Love.
joaq.
joaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:39 PM   #28
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debugged View Post
So, intelligence agencies are not required to follow any sort of confidentiality laws? If I were him, and found out one of my caretakers published my name on a message board on the internet, as well as my diagnosis, I'd be furious, and would file a lawsuit. You disclosed his name on another thread too.

Watcher, I respectfully suggest that you really ought to consider editing out those posts that mention the person's name and diagnosis, for the sake of the above-mentioned person's right to privacy as well as his safety. I don't care if your agency makes you exempt; please consider the liability of this website's owners!

Please don't tell me that I'm the only medical clinician that caught that!
You obviously do not understand this situation at all. We have been working with Mr King since 1988. It is us whom provided certain data to be released via a civilian researcher into the public domain. It is our group whom provides security and protection of Mr King as far as its possible. We have full backing of Mr King to disclose data here on his behalf. Surely this site actually wishes to have insiders and whistleblowers present information here, or is this only by specific types of insiders? In which case you will lose any future hopes of others posting here. Mr King has a very long history in mainstream ufo research, going back to 1966. His disclosures, by way of being sanctioned by our group, date from 1994 to date. His disclosures discreetly mention our group here and there.
As for liability of websites owners then kindly Bill & Kerry input here ASAP. If you censore one you should censore all such data releases here.

THE WATCHER
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:04 AM   #29
johnny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
Hi Johnny

I don't know about any of that so I can't comment. Having just glanced at the website you got the information from I can say that I doubt you'll get anything like a balanced opinion from it- it's a debunking site, plain and simple.

I've not read his book but I have seen the 2 & 4 hour compilation of witness testimonies. If it hadn't been for him they would never have seen the light of day. These testimonies speak for themselves- Greer is irrelevent to them. None of these people had anything to gain by coming forward.

Check them out dude.
hi sunrunner...you're right.the testimonies do speak for themselves.i don't doubt them.i've watched a few..not all of them.especially clifford stone gave me a good feeling you know ..he's one of those guys who seems honest and it's hard for me not to believe what he claims.there's a lot of information that causes a "good feeling" when i read it or listen to it and mr. stone is my disclosure project hero you know . but i miss this feeling when i listen to greer. don't know why. and because of my doubts concerning him i did my little internet "research" and then i found those sites and my doubts increased. maybe the fact that english is not my mother tounge isnt very helpful with understanding and reading between the lines on those debunking sites..you know what i mean?
Old 09-18-2008, 12:49 PM   #30
Debugged

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
You obviously do not understand this situation at all. We have been working with Mr King since 1988. It is us whom provided certain data to be released via a civilian researcher into the public domain. It is our group whom provides security and protection of Mr King as far as its possible. We have full backing of Mr King to disclose data here on his behalf. Surely this site actually wishes to have insiders and whistleblowers present information here, or is this only by specific types of insiders? In which case you will lose any future hopes of others posting here. Mr King has a very long history in mainstream ufo research, going back to 1966. His disclosures, by way of being sanctioned by our group, date from 1994 to date. His disclosures discreetly mention our group here and there.
As for liability of websites owners then kindly Bill & Kerry input here ASAP. If you censore one you should censore all such data releases here.

THE WATCHER
See my emphasis with bold and underline above. YOU should have said that from the beginning, and this post never would have been made. It was never divulged that you had permission to post on his behalf. You did divulge he was "in your care," and then you gave away his name and diagnosis. What is someone supposed to think in this situation? By all appearances, it looked unethical, and illegal, so I called you on it. I'd do it again too, if you didn't say beforehand that you had permission.

Don't try to lay on others your oversight of forgetting to say you had permission. Confidentiality is something all humans have a right to, and is the law in most cases, and it appeared like you had breached it. I stand by my posts! If you are discussing a client in your care, you must have permission to publicly divulge name, diagnosis and other personal data, and you must say you have that permission, or someone else has the right and duty to point it out, or even contact authorities that you violated confidentiality laws.

As far as the U.S. goes, your post appeared to violate H.I.P.P.A. You didn't say you had permission, and I don't assume anything I don't know concretely. I am a medical clinician (retired due to disability) and PTSD experiencer. I take confidentiality very seriously, and protested your posts in your client's best interests. He's not here to defend himself.
Old 09-19-2008, 01:07 AM   #31
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself
Avalon Senior Member

No conversation is private. Being in this field or research you may have heard this, Debugged. Or maybe not. Maybe you like to call people out only, seeing as hardcore you got from only 8 posts so far. No offense, but as you said, whats a bystander going do when they feel that the whistleblower MIGHT not fully (or more fully) understand. (In other words, I have as good a reason as you to reply to you in this manner). I am trying to show you why its okay to be calm in this matter: No conversation is private. These consciousness aided technologies and technology aided consciousness can easily penetrate ANYTHING EMF-related anyway. PRobably using scalar (Radionics, Energetics, "self-targeting" atomic memory for information, etc) So I think Mr. King would understand this Being in the PLF labs themselves! However, I do not KNOW Mr. King. I have seen all about his experience though from his interview with CSETI (youtube). Plus, I study Dr. Steven Greer and Dr. Thomas Bearden's work and testimony. Being a CSETI/Disclosure Project witness he may unstand the technology quite well at this point related to "privacy" even being REAL in teh accept form we call it "private" in the West! LOL. However, that doesn't mean THEWATCHER is any less legally liable. I do not know that particular law. BUT, COULD YA HOOOK IT UP PLEASE.
I am just requesting: please calm down because maybe there is a reason your paradigm could change (the law you steadfastly pushed on this thread may not be accepted reality soon, but it still is, I see this too). It wasn't personal information that would do ANY MORE harm than what they know all about already anyway. They being the black-ops community involved in protecting their interests.

Maybe I understand this differently than most.

~Blessings To You All~

Last edited by BJ ∞ Trust Yourself; 09-19-2008 at 01:18 AM.
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:14 AM   #32
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

Quote:
Originally Posted by joaq View Post
Thought I would start a discussion on Dr. Greer. His book Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge is excellent! Has anyone read this yet? He presents some amazing information regarding Et's, the government/ cooperate cover-ups, spirituality and meditation.

Peace and Love,
Joaq.
FIRST 2 CHAPTERS ARE FREE (click book):

THANK YOU for this thread! WOW. Yes, I have read it and HIGHLY recommend it, and have bought many copies to give to friends and family!

To put it short and sweet: the whole book was INTENSELY EXCITING. I couldn't put it down, and I am not a big book reader (until this book though, lol).

The big factor and event in the book that affected me most directly and immediately upon reading was...
FORGIVENESS of the black-operations

When Dr. Greer was attacked by a scalar weapon, remote viewed the attacker in an underground base, and was in total and complete acceptance and forgiveness, the operator STOPPED the attack and looked away in shame.

THIS CHANGED ME BIG TIME! At the time I was a little upset by the whole big reality in the secret projects and governments, bankers, mobs, etc. THEN BAM! This came along in my life and I have nearly stopped ALL Anger in my entire human experience! Its been beautiful ever since! And now have studied Buddhism, I understand Dr. Greer much more within the forgiveness paradigm he presents in ALL HIS WORK.

Thank you again. Absolutely Loved the book and support it on my myspace more than ANY other book, lol.

~In Balanced Time-Reversed Reality With You All~
BJ

Last edited by BJ ∞ Trust Yourself; 09-19-2008 at 01:17 AM.
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:26 AM   #33
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

glad to see greer threads alaive and active. i think he's one of the more important but sidelined voices out there today concerning ET's.
but yes lets keep it civil and calm (big big caps and all)
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:01 PM   #34
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps we stated this at the very beginning, in our first posting, we edited that because of changes in links but might have, might have, overlooked the part about stating we had Mr King's full blessings in posting here. This site as started by Bill and Kerry is after all supposed to be for information release from not just civilians. Bill and Kerry emailed Mr King several times with an interest in doing an interview for Camelot whenever they had free time. This carried on for a while as they were busy working and it was during that phase that unfortunately Mr King was advised not to proceed with the interview, same for Exopolitics UK, whom wanted an audio interview but more based on mindcontrolling technologies.
After the silencing certain events took place which resulted in his current trauma but doing very well at this time re recovering.

THE WATCHER
Old 09-20-2008, 03:18 PM   #35
joaq
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings BJ!
Sounds like we had similar experiences. I was excited when I received my book and from that moment I couldn't put it down. After reading it, it kind of gave me a sense of understanding and peace about what's been happening on this earth. It gave me the guts to talk to other people about what's been going on ( gov. cover-up, disclosure etc.). I like his views on life. I thank him for his bravery, he's had to deal with a lot of crap.

Peace and Love,
Joaq.
joaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:25 PM   #36
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

debugged, i see your point. but at the same time, we now know that the watcher and his group has mr king's full consent to release that in formation. so what's with the hostility? why are we still debating this? it just seems childish to me. not to mention the idea of posting with BIG BOLD TEXT seems condesending to me, but perhaps i misinterpreted your intentions. small text is just as easy to read as big text. i doubt the watcher is going to skip over the small text and automatically jump to the big text. either way, let's just put this episode behind us and move on with the real information rather than focusing on who was right and who was wrong
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:00 AM   #37
Bayareamom
Avalon Senior Member

I have admired Dr. Greer's efforts and applaud his endeavors as pertains to his books (I have them all). But as much as I've enjoyed listening to him via his DVD's and reading his books, I have to admit I do not adhere to his philosophy.

If memory serves, I do believe Dr. Greer feels MOST all abductions are via MILAB/government means. It is his belief that ALL extraterrestrials are benevolent. I do not hold to this theory -- in part, because of my own experiences.

I have been working with a Ph.D. re: my experiences (she is an experiencer herself and well respected/regarded in this field) -- I have also been working with a Native American vis-a-vis my experiences. I think it fair to say the three of us are on the same page when it comes to how we feel about some of these Beings.

Many are truly Benevolent -- some are definitely not. Some, perhaps most, in my opinion, are somewhere in between.

Just as with the human species, there are varying types of behaviors with these Beings. Just because they may be far more intelligent than we humans, or just because their technologies may far surpass our own, does NOT always make them a Benevolent and/or benign species!

Some, I believe, are truly here to assist us through this transition -- some are here as dividers.

Melinda Leslie is a great researcher -- she has researched MILABS for many years, now (along with Joe Montaldo). She can certainly tell you about some of her experiences with the more malevolent species. She is also well versed as to the 're-abduction scenario,' carried out by factions of our military industrial complex. Melinda and Joe just gave a fascinating interview on Coast-to-Coast re: this subject. Contrary to what Dr. Greer states, Melinda states there must be a reason as to why these MILABS occur.

They are occurring, she states, because there is a need by some in our government to learn more from the abductees as to what these Beings WANT, i.e., what is their agenda, etc. Melinda also feels that perhaps the biggest reason these MILABS occur is because of the fact that many, if not most abductees, seem to have knowledge imparted to them by these Beings as to how these craft operate (it is found to be by telepathic means). In other words, the mind most dedinitely plays a part as to the operations of these craft. There would be absolutely no need for MILABS, if it weren't for the fact that alien abductions ARE DEFINIETLY occurring! Again, totally contrary to what Greer states in his lectures.

I tend to steer away from any researcher who claims to have THE answer to a hugely complex phenomenon -- this is not an 'either' 'or' scenario. To me, it's like peeling away the onion layer -- and the onion layer as it pertains to the abduction scenario goes on and on and on...

This is why I have issues with some of what Greer says. JMHO, though...[/SIZE]
Bayareamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:14 AM   #38
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

And this is where Mr King himself will state, that although he worked within a facility that manufactured these PLF's, mainly for MILAB operations and screen memory implantation in abductees. Off planet intelligences do exist in a number of forms including the oft reported small grey. That has never been a contention, that ONLY man made greys exist, simply that Dr Greer had data from several individuals, 2 from the UK, that worked within this field and he steered towards the idea of perhaps PLFs were THE answer to the small grey identity.
At some point all the bickering here will cease and perhaps we can get on with the business of disclosing information relevent to the aims of this site. Mr King is improving healthwise and we hope he will attend here in person, until that time we will continue to monitor and post where necessary.

THE WATCHER
Old 09-21-2008, 05:21 AM   #39
Bayareamom
Avalon Senior Member

Watcher,

Meaning no disrespect -- just not sure what you meant to say!

I'm not arguing anything -- just stating my opinion...that's allowed, right?

I am an Experiencer -- I most definitely have been visited by other Beings. I have spoken with a number of other Experiencers as well -- some have also experienced the occasional MILAB, too.

I don't know how many Experiencers Dr. Greer has either spoken with, or worked with, but...and this is just my opinion...something just doesn't fit with his scenario. I think I speak for other researchers in the field re: Dr. Greer, too. It isn't that he isn't respected in the ufo community -- he is. But something just doesn't seem right to me re: his 'MOST abductions are MILAB oriented" philosophy.

If you research the ufo abduction phenomena to a greater extent, there is more to this issue than meets the eye. Some of this abduction phenomena can be explained in a scientific fashion -- some of this parallels the religious/spiritual realm. Joe Lewels has written a great book called, "Rulers of the Earth," which documents these Beings as having been around for thousands of years, if not more so.

I just don't buy Dr. Greer's philsophy -- not at all. However, that isn't to say that I don't admire him re: his efforts with the National Press Club/Disclosure Project. I very much admire the fact that he has been able to gather together many whistleblowers re: the ufo subject.

I always try to research both sides of the street, so to speak, when it comes to researchers. There is a fair amount of criticism come Dr. Greer's way -- some of it does have merit.
Old 09-21-2008, 05:43 AM   #40
Bayareamom
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a link re: 'criticism/feedback' regarding some of Dr. Greer's statements:

LINK: http://www.exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-44.htm;

AND A SNIP:

..."Also, Greer regularly refers to the Military Abductions (MILABs) phenomenon offered by Dr Helmut Lammer to support his thesis that all alleged abuses attributed to extraterrestrials can be ascribed to MILABs imitating extraterrestrials or to individuals projecting psychological traumas onto benign extraterrestrial visitors. This is a distortion of the evidence provided by Dr Lammer who does not exclude the possibility that extraterrestrials are violating human rights during the abduction phenomenon, only that the military is attempting to replicate extraterrestrial methods and violating human rights in the process."

"Furthermore, Greer does not refer to the extensive research of those such as Zecharia Sitchin, Dr Arthur Horn, William Bramley, Jim Marrs, and others who have examined archeological records and argued that humanity has been seeded by extraterrestrial groups who have violently competed among themselves for control of the Earth. Indeed, these sources point to a long historical presence where humanity has been used as an exploitable resource by some extraterrestrial groups whose motivations and activities are certainly questionable when it comes to the question of human rights violations."

"Finally, in addition to dismissing the data on different categories of researchers documenting extraterrestrial violations of human rights in the modern and ancient era, Greer dismisses the testimonies of a great number of alleged contactees describing the nefarious activities of some contemporary extraterrestrial visitors. Contactees such as Howard Menger, Enrique Castillo Rincon, Eduard "Billy" Meier, "Prof Hernandez", Brian Scott, and many others whose testimonies have been documented and investigated by competent researchers."
Old 09-21-2008, 05:50 AM   #41
Bayareamom
Avalon Senior Member

I will try to post that above Salla link once again:

Here it is: http://www.exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-44.htm
Old 09-21-2008, 11:55 PM   #42
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Dr Greer whatever your take on him and his 'agenda', what follows gives an idea of the nature of PLFs and MILABs within the UK. Taken from the book by Jon King published in 1998, "Cosmic Top Secret..the unseen agenda"...........

ONE.......
While I was burning up inside with the desire to know
more about this underground laboratory, it was of course
Q's mental and emotional health that demanded priority.
By the time he'd completed several hours' remote viewing
(on several separate, intense occasions) he seemed very
drained, disturbed, less keen to revisit the nightmarish
netherworld simmering beneath Salisbury Plain than at first
he had been. It was clearly time to call a halt.

I was not disappointed. He had, after all, more than satisfied
any expectations I might have had prior to conducting the
experiment. Although he hadn't found any crashed and
recovered alien spacecraft, nor indeed any other substantive
signs of acquired alien technology, he had nonetheless
remotely viewed what appeared to be a deep-underground
facility (complete with `human forms, biological forms or
specimens . . . aliens or hybrids or something engineered'
suspended in `blue liquid' in `glass tanks') at the location
described by the coordinates I'd given him. Curiously, these
coordinates - though random so far as he knew - were in
fact those corresponding to the Imber Ranges on Salisbury
Plain, where the `stationary tanks' and `war games' he had
described at the beginning of our first sitting can be found
on a regular basis. Indeed, of all the military `Danger Zones'
demarcated on Salisbury Plain, the Imber Ranges form the
only area 'permanently closed' to the public.
Of course, this is a long way from conclusive proof, and
unlike the British and US intelligence machine I did not
have the means to confirm this information one way or the
other. There were no Special Forces units at my disposal
to force a way in - no way for me to gain entry, even to the
ranges, much less to the elevator that Q claimed to have
seen operating from inside the `workman's hut, nor even
to the `tunnel' that led him from the ranges to wherever the
laboratory was located.

Food for thought, even so . . .

Two final points.

One: following our last sitting, Q told me that he'd also
sensed the storage of a `significant database' while he'd
been viewing underground. What he meant exactly even
he could not say. But he stressed the fact that he'd had
the strongest sense of some kind of 'significant database'
being stored somewhere in the place he had just viewed.
We joked that it could have been where the government’s
`X Files' were stored.

Two (and far more pertinent): not long after our last sitting
some information came my way that seemed to corroborate
Q's description of an underground laboratory. And of what
he'd seen going on in that laboratory. I had, of course,
already gleaned a fair knowledge of what might be going
on beneath our streets from my own sources. But this next
piece of information served to bolster that knowledge even
further. It is as follows.
Shortly after my sittings with Q I received a letter from
someone claiming he had very sound contacts in both
the intelligence (MI6) and security (M15) services. Indeed,
this person - who must remain anonymous - claimed that
some of his contacts were `longstanding friends'. Without
going into too much irrelevant detail, the reason this person
contacted me, he said, was to offer me `a piece of friendly
advice' concerning an article I had written for UFO Reality
magazine (an article about Salisbury Plain being a likely
site for a British deep-underground military-industrial facility,
curiously enough, and which included impressions from Q's
initial remote viewing of Salisbury Plain). My correspondent
told me in no uncertain terms that, in his opinion, and in the
opinion of some of his MI5/MI6 buddies, I had been led up the
garden path by my sources regarding the deep-underground
facility beneath Rudloe Manor and Salisbury Plain. Though
my information was partly correct, he said (indeed, correct
enough that he had written to me and warned me against
publishing a `genuine national security issue'), it was, in the
main, incorrect.

THE WATCHER
Old 09-21-2008, 11:55 PM   #43
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

TWO.......

`You are quite correct in stating that there is a vast ,
underground complex in Wiltshire', he informed me, and
indeed went on to say that this underground complex is `the
largest in the United Kingdom' and that it is `extremely secure'.
However, he added that `Neitherthe Corsham [Rudloe Manor]
complex, nor any other underground Government facility in
the United Kingdom has any connection whatsoever with
UFOs, captured aliens or their craft'. I wrote back and
thanked him for his concern. I also told him that I thought
he was wrong.
Though this information (plus other valuable snippets he
seemed willing to share) was in itself of sincere interest to
me, further information received from the same source in a
subsequent communication fairly claimed my sanity. By this
time I had sat with Q (during remote viewing sessions) on a
number of occasions, and this new information seemed to
correlate too closely with Q's descriptions of an `underground
laboratory' for coincidence to win the day. To add to this, I
had of course already received information from my own
main intelligence source, Stealth, about similar operations
under way at several government facilities, either on or
beneath British soil. Before that, however, and with my
correspondent's express permission, I will relay to you
the same story he relayed to me. Apart from one or
two minor edits (to protect his identity) the story is told
verbatim.

Dear Mr King,

Many thanks for your very interesting letter
. . . I stated in my original letter that . . .
. . . One of my roles . . . is to attend functions
and speak about [ certain ] activities . One such
invitation was arranged by a good friend of mine a
couple of years ago, and involved an after-dinner
speech in a large hotel . . . I cannot remember the
name of the organisation I was addressing, but my
audience seemed to consist of a large number of
retired former professional men, both civilian
and military . . .
When the formalities were over, and we headed
for the bar, my host literally tugged at my sleeve
and led me away from the room. He was a very senior
serving Royal Navy officer ( a Commodore, I think ) ,
and he was extremely nervous and agitated all of a
sudden. What he told me follows.
This man's daughter worked for the Scientific
Civil Service (Department or Branch not speci-
fied), having graduated with flying colours
in Genetics. She had effectively been head-
hunted for the post. He and his wife had become
increasingly concerned over the previous year
or so that said daughter was becoming more and
more introverted and unhappy with her work. Her
(non-service) friends had virtually lost touch
with her and she seemed to be worried about
something but would not open up to her family.
Given the likely security clearance her father
would hold, this in itself suggests the poor girl
was virtually paranoid. Matters had come to a head
the previous Christmas when she had stayed with
her parents, only to find she had woken the whole
house with the most 'blood-curdling screams' my
host had ever heard, and that included his service
in the Falklands War.

THE WATCHER
Old 09-21-2008, 11:56 PM   #44
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

THREE...........

Under very close questioning, it eventually
emerged that she had been suffering unspeakable
nightmares for months, solely as a result of her
work. The scenes she described to her father, and
which he relayed to me, subsequently appeared in
an episode of 'The X Files' I happened to see. Large
tanks of strange-coloured liquids with equally
strange alien-type 'beings' suspended in them,
linked to monitors , and other equipment, in a huge
warehouse-type laboratory. The man's daughter,
on medical advice, tendered her resignation but
this was refused on the grounds that she had
been too intimately involved with the project
(whatever it was ) and would be a security risk
if she were to walk out. This was of course quite
unfair, since she would still have been bound by
the Official Secrets Act. She had in fact done her
xxxxedest not to release the information which
was so troubling her.
My host was clearly worried and stated quite
unequivocally that he believed his daughter's
life was now in danger. From whom and for what
reason he did not say. Nor did I ever discover
why he had chosen to impart this information to
me, who, after all, had been engaged through
a mutual friend to offer a lively and amusing
account . . . to a group of professional per-
sons at their annual dinner. The only possible
explanation I can think of is that in the pro-
cess of being introduced to my host, earlier
in the evening, I had mentioned that I worked
at . . .
I listened sympathetically, but could offer
little in the way of constructive advice, since
I hadn't a clue whom to contact or where to start
trying to verify his story. All my usual sources
drew complete blanks. Maybe yours will have more
success, since they seem, from what you say,
to be rather more intimately involved in this
particular area.

Yours sincerely . . .

Having read this letter in full I was grateful and gobsmacked,
both at once - grateful for the information; gobsmacked that
it correlated so precisely, not only with Q's remote viewing
information, but with information I had already received from
my own sources, including my main intelligence contact,
Stealth.

According to Stealth, highly secret genetic and mind-control
programmes are indeed being carried out at British-based
military-industrial facilities, deep underground - facilities so
secret, he says, and information regarding their purpose
so highly classified and tightly compartmentalized that
even the highest-ranking military, intelligence and other
government personnel have little (if any) idea of their
existence, much less of what goes on in them. Stealth
also implied that these experiments were responsible for the
so-called `alien abduction' phenomenon - that he had seen
briefings to the effect that this phenomenon was a govern-
ment propaganda exercise used as a smokescreen behind
which its own black-budget scientists dabbled in genetics,
eugenics, cloning and mind-control. He sIrongly implied that
`human guinea pigs' were being used here, unwittingly, in
particular for research into what he called 'human behaviour
in response to electronic remote influencing', in other words
`implant and mind-control'. Indeed, without actually saying
it he implied that perhaps `Special Forces' military were
abducting people so that military-industrial scientists could
experiment on them, implant them and, while they were under
drug- and/ortechnologically-induced hypnosis, fill their minds
with 'screen memories' of aliens so that when they came to
they would think-assuming they remembered anything at all
-that they had been abducted by aliens rather than soldiers.
He called it `the perfect cover', so crazy
that no one would ever believe it anyway. No one would ever
want to believe it. He said that he did not know the complete
agenda behind the programme, whether or not the aliens were
hands-on involved (or whether they were just being sold as
`the patsies'), and neither did he know the precise locations
of the `several facilities' where these obscenities were taking
place. (Information received from other sources, however,
points to an alleged deep-underground military-industrial
facility in Berkshire - with entrances at Aldermaston and
Greenham Common - as a possible primary site.) Though
he reiterated that he did not know the full extent of the agenda
behind these programmes, Stealth reminded me that one of its
chief aims was to implant certain selected individuals - some
civilian, most former military and intelligence personnel with
known mental/emotional debilities and/or sexual hang-ups -
with the latest mind-control technology. These 'implantees',
he reiterated, are known in intelligence circles as `sleeper
agents'

THE WATCHER
Old 09-21-2008, 11:57 PM   #45
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

FOUR..........

Another source (non-intelligence, though someone who
holds a sensitive government post) says that he knows
several people currently employed at British underground
facilities where acquired alien technology and genetics
programmes are being carried out. This source also names
Berkshire as one of several possible primary sites; oth-
ers include Harwell in Oxfordshire, RAE Farnborough in
Hampshire and two sites in Scotland. I regret that this is all
I am permitted to say regarding this source of information,
other than that it is a notably reliable one.
For the record, however, one other contact of mine -
who also holds a very sensitive government post - claims
to know someone who once worked at a deep-underground
facility in Berkshire where, he alleges, these kind of pro-
grammes have been carried out for decades. He further
confirmed that the facility is compartmentalized into an
unknown number of sub-facilities and that the programmes
carried out there include eugenics, clone-production and
hybridization. He stated quite unequivocally that some
of the programmes required the participation of either
`captured' or `engineered' extraterrestrials. Make of that
one what you will. He also claims that buried somewhere
beneath RAE Farnborough in Hampshire is a facility stuffed
full with files/records on secret-technology projects dating
back many decades, and that some of the records refer
specifically to `reverse-engineered alien technologies' and
`crashed and recovered alien vehicles'. I should add here
that one other - entirely independent - source (former
RAF) told me that he was once part of a special unit
assigned to destroy `secret-technology' files stored beneath
RAE Farnborough. I am, of course, unable to substantiate
this information.

There is, however, one other similar story in circulation
that stems from the lips of a man called Barry King. Known
also as `The Voice', Mr King claims to be a former employee
(security guard) at a top-secret underground facility that he
says exists beneath the village of Peasemore in Berkshire.
In their attempts to engineer the `perfect human', King says,
government scientists are busy creating `programmable life
forms' at this facility. He was quoted in an interview conducted
for Truth Seekers Review (May/June 1996) as saying: `They
have these life forms in jars, lined up in rows, and there are
loads of them - rows and rows. To look at them is very
spooky, very frightening. The situation is out of control . . .'
He added: `We got the technology from the aliens. They
gave it to us. It's not a friendly arrangement . . . Our military
wanted to get the technology and information and then stab
the aliens in the back. The aliens . . . are trying to get
genetic material from us . . . For this they need humans.
We are business to them. The military are letting them do
this to a degree, but there are more military abductions
than alien.'

THE WATCHER
Old 09-21-2008, 11:57 PM   #46
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

FIVE....

Barry King claims that certain factions within Britain's
Defence Intelligence Staff (DIS) are unhappy that these
programmes are now being carried out in Britain, and
so are endeavouring to 'leak' this information out into the
public domain. For this reason they have agreed to protect
Mr King from any recriminations he may otherwise have
faced for speaking publicly about these matters. In return
for his protection, however, he must refrain from publishing
certain photographs he claims to possess - photographs
taken by DIS operatives and given over into King's safe
keeping; photographs that allegedly depict parts of the
deep-underground Berkshire complex and its diabolical
secrets; photographs that could put this debate to bed,
once and for all, should they ever surface in the public
domain. To date, they have not.

And so there we have it. I do not, of course, expect you or
anybody else to simply 'believe' the above without question,
but to judge for yourselves the evidence and correlations
presented and to draw your own conclusions. Whether or not
there actually is a massive deep-underground R&D facility
beneath Peasemore (Aldermaston/Greenham Common) in
Berkshire, or indeed Salisbury Plain in Wiltshire, must for the
time being remain open to further investigation. We have no
way of proving the matter one way or the other. But the fact
that a sizeable underground complex of bunkers and tunnels
exists beneath RAF Rudloe Manor, possibly fanning out to
include areas beneath Salisbury Plain, is not in question. It
is a matter of public record. And in any case, underground
facilities of one kind or another exist at many highly secure
British military bases: it would be more out of the ordinary
for there not to be an underground facility at such a sensitive
installation as Rudloe Manor. During the course of my own
investigations I have interviewed and spoken with many
still-serving and former military personnel, none of whom
deny the existence of underground facilities beneath high-
security military bases (there is rumoured to be a massive
deep-underground complex beneath RAF Woodbridge and
Bentwaters in East Anglia, for example, home to what must
surely be Britain's best-known and best-documented military
UFO incident to date, the Rendlesham Forest Incident, which
occurred in December 1980).
The question is therefore not: Do underground facilities
exist? Rather: Are there supersecret underground facilities
in Britain that are being used by the British-based military-
industrial complex to research and develop acquired alien
technologies and/or to experiment in eugenics, cloning and
hybridization? Do any of these programmes demand the
unwitting participation of human guinea pigs? Does this
demand precipitate a further demand, that of abducting
people, experimenting on them and implanting them with
microscopic bits of acquired alien technology?
And if so, is it then the very propagation of these pro-
grammes that has spawned a need to create the so-called
alien abduction scenario as a smokescreen behind which
these activities can be carried out?

THE WATCHER
Old 09-21-2008, 11:58 PM   #47
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

SIX......

If the answer to even one these questions is, staggeringly,
Yes, then once again, the integrity of the military-industrial
complex - and thereby the government - is called very
profoundly into question.
After all, the military requirement to possess new tech-
nologies in advance of the enemy, so to speak, the need to
develop and deploy capabilities beyond those of the next
superpower, is one thing. To my mind this is a purely logical
- if primitive - state of affairs.
However, the deliberate use (and abuse) of unwitting
citizens in order to attain higher and higher levels of tech-
nological superiority is utterly unacceptable. More than this.
It is a criminal act, a crime equal to human rights abuse and
its perpetrators should be brought to book for that. It is indeed
such a crime because - whatever the scheme, whatever the
agenda - it serves to elevate the elite few to worlds of untold
potential while the rest of us are kept on some evolutionary
leash like so many medicated sheep. If only a tiny proportion
of `military' UFO reports are genuine - UFOs observed over
highly sensitive military bases; UFOs observed by serving
military personnel; serving military personnel being used
as guinea pigs in genetic/mind-control experiments and/or
psychological warfare exercises; unwitting civilians being
used by the military in the same way - then either the
military-industrial complex is, in its own right, in possession
of technology some thirty to fifty years in advance of anything
we know about (which in itself is highly suspicious, and utterly
unacceptable - the elite on a rollercoaster, the sheep on a
leash) or some outside, possibly off-planet source is feeding
our governments technological enlightenment in exchange
for something we have and it wants. (This latter scenario, of
course, would certainly demand the high levels of secrecy
currently being employed.)
And either way, within the precincts of a free and
democratic socio-political system such as that supposed
to exist in Britain there are questions that demand answers.

Satisfactory answers.

As yet, no such satisfactory answers are forthcoming.

THE WATCHER
Old 09-22-2008, 01:23 AM   #48
Bayareamom
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Watcher,

I really don't mean any disrespect, but I guess I'll just have to let my end of the 'conversation' end here! I don't understand what it is you're trying to say -- I'd love to read through the entirety of your posts, but I don't have the time!!

I do stand by my thoughts posted above, though. I KNOW there are alien abductions occurring out there -- many of them. Some abductions are MILAB in nature -- while these are picking up in number, they are not as frequent as the alien abductions. I completely disagree with Greer's 'research.' I have my own Experiences within which to form an opinion and I must say, I agree with the research findings of Melinda Leslie and Joe Montaldo on this one...

Old 09-22-2008, 01:55 AM   #49
Racsouran
Banned

years bfore knowing of camelot existence i saw dr. steven greer and i found it interesting. Worth a look at his work and his witnesses.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:02 AM   #50
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

I think the Disclosure Project was a worthy endeavor although wheeling out compelling UFO witnesses and finishing with Carol Rosin and the fake UFO invasion gave a mixed message.

If you doubt his motivations in other enterprises there's no doubt that the event introduced a lot of people to the subject and that's a good thing.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote