Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-08-2008, 06:46 AM   #1
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

Default Why isn't this forum following it's description?

The words used to describe the purpose of this forum are "Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities", plus several additional words.

Scrolling down through the present threads, it's obvious that people aren't following the theme.

I guess the question is whether this is a bad thing or an understandable phenomenon.

So why aren't posters presenting information on safe places and potential communities that could be established in these places?

Here's my guess.

Is it possible that many people on this site are like me? I think something momentous might be coming our way, but I am far from sure. We own houses, we take care of families, we are maintaining jobs. It's too early to leap into the great beyond since we are far from sure that these prophesied events will actually occur.

We're waiting for something big to happen, something not quite catastrophic, but big enough to let us know it's time to make dramatic moves to leave "normal" reality behind.

Until that dramatic something happens, most people aren't going to invest serious thought into "safe places" and the "communities" located there.

I'm not saying the survivalists are wrong, because they could end up being the wisest of all people.

But the theme of this forum currently interests me less than the speculations involving the possibility that "safe places" might be necessary in the next few years.

If something big happens, I'll suddenly get very interested in safe places.

But not yet.
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:54 AM   #2
Tuza

Default Re: Why isn't this forum following it's description?

Well, for a start off, not all of us that are on the path, seeking and have found themselves at Avalon can just make plans to move. My family are the biggest sceptics under the sun and think we're all nuts, and I wouldn't leave my family even if I knew something catastrophic was going to happen tomorrow, I would pass on with them.

Other forum members maybe haven't got the funds to start a community somewhere and are trying to liaise with other members in their community to discuss and plan, but at the moment they still have to work to feed their families. We just can't willy nilly pack up and move the fam into the bush or outback or wherever with nothing so to speak.

Others are awake and edgy and need the comfort of other friends on the forum to discuss things - there is the Camelot forum - but unless we are told specifically not to discuss certain things - I guess it is up to us - the members of the forum to discuss what we want, when we want, freedom I suppose.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:02 AM   #3
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

You have described other possibilities, Tuza.

Thank you.
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 07:40 AM   #4
Metamike
Avalon Senior Member

First of all, you are assuming that the forum is not following its description - in other words it is not useful. To that end I would disagree. It has created a place where people around the entire world can gather information and check out the pulse of what is happening in the world. That is a rather difficult task in itself since there is so much bad information we need to work through. As already noted her, It is my guess that the greatest number of individuals here have family obligations. It is also my guess that only 5% of these are able to convince their entire family of the idea that there really is a need to protect their interests by moving, gathering together like-minded souls. My attempts to get something to happen in Norway have shown that there is a tremendous amount of resistance in the human psyche to move toward the unknown without being forced to do so.

The greatest problem here is that nobody really knows what is going to happen in the future. You are very right, everybody is waiting for a sense of direction and that has not been very clear or easy to know just what is the best thing to do. It is certainly not a good time to sell a house, if you own one.

Maintaining your flexibility is probably one of the best ways to prepare for the unknown. Personally, I am getting rid of what I know I don't need in the near future. I have a fairly large network up and running. I suppose that network is the most valuable asset right now. As long as the Internet is up and running we can all communicate. We know we should be gathering certain things that can help us keep healthy, mms, colodial silver, water filters, food stocks, hunting and fishing equipment. Camping gear, etc.

Besides trying to inform others, the ground crew have to wait until some planes arrive i guess. In the mean time we are watching out for the planes, when they arrive, we will know it. We are ready for that, and we will not be afraid like everybody else - people will ask for advice and we can give advice to them - maybe they will be able to get on their planes, maybe not. That is the best we can do.

There are no real safe places on this planet. The only real safe place is in knowledge.
Metamike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:45 AM   #5
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

The changes that the earth is making will be what they will be..

If man does not realize that he is not what he has identified with for lifetimes, he will repeat a life similar to the one he is in now.
No matter his bug-out bag, his god, his list of supplies or contacts, his physical agility.

It is not about creating a radiant zone and ground crew, if the crew are stuck in psychological time.
First things first.

A house divided cannot stand.

man must first take responsibility for his condition, and rid his conscience of the hypnotized thought forms that have plagued him for eons.
Man must stand up and be the infinite consciousness that is.
Not the body, identifying with labels or beliefs, or better or worse things, or fear.
There will be no radiant zone if fear is still alive in the mind of man.

This forum, is proof that many are still unaware, influenced, stuck with their recycled, broken thoughts.

And if one is honest with himself, he can stop minding, detach and get a taste of what is in store, if he so chooses.

In here, right and wrong reign.
You & I.
us & them.
Nothing has changed, for the most part..
but this has been a fine example, for me anyway, of the changes that will be necessary in me, if I want what I am capable of, yet have been cut off from in the deep, hypnotic, repetitive, sleepy illusion of psychological time, thought forms & identification/attachment.

I can get more of the same, or I can escape the loop by disengaging from thought, and simply take rational action in awe, now.

How?
Observe, appreciate, move & live quietly with good intent.

I have to be diligent in detaching, because I am human, with an ego and mind...I am an easily influenced creature, so it is best if I take a neutral position with everything & everyone, and remain unconditional in my view of this experience.
It is much to easy to be a follower, a seeker, a sheep..so many wish to be something more than what they are, that has been sold as such a solid part of being a good person with integrity..
If I expect, desire, hope...I am back in the trap. I am dis-empowering myself, waiting for somehting outside of me to show the way.
Humans must stop giving away their mind.

This radiant zone I live in, now? Is a mind that holds to nothing, more often than it did when this forum began.
For that, I am grateful.
First things first.
I have to live now, the way which I know I can live consistently, eventually.
Free.

Each man is his own radiant zone, only he can create that.
Inside.
First.

Last edited by Circlewerk; 11-08-2008 at 08:49 AM.
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:55 AM   #6
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Haha. I noticed this too. The first couple of times I tried to make some topics on what can be done along this line of thinking. No-one was interested in discussing or changing their lifestyle. This gave me the impression they are being controlled still on some other level?

They continue paying the bills. Voting. Everything continues. Kinda strange, because it's suppose to be awareness. The only thing you can say is they must not be ready. But if they are not ready why are they talking about this stuff? Has it become another escape?

I've noticed the same thing with the other forums. Everyone talks about the conspiracy but no-one is wiling to do what's needed to empower themself. Maybe they don't know how? It's like they are blocking the solution out unconsiously.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:57 AM   #7
Marcus Knudsen
Avalon Senior Member

I think it's a simple answer:

We seek likeminded people to discuss things. People here are in the same field of interest most of the time so you wanna talk to them about all theese things surrounding the avalon and camelot subjects.
Marcus Knudsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 09:02 AM   #8
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah but they don't want to change it's still mind control.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:27 AM   #9
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
The words used to describe the purpose of this forum are "Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities", plus several additional words.

Scrolling down through the present threads, it's obvious that people aren't following the theme.

I guess the question is whether this is a bad thing or an understandable phenomenon.

So why aren't posters presenting information on safe places and potential communities that could be established in these places?

Here's my guess.

Is it possible that many people on this site are like me? I think something momentous might be coming our way, but I am far from sure. We own houses, we take care of families, we are maintaining jobs. It's too early to leap into the great beyond since we are far from sure that these prophesied events will actually occur.

We're waiting for something big to happen, something not quite catastrophic, but big enough to let us know it's time to make dramatic moves to leave "normal" reality behind.

Until that dramatic something happens, most people aren't going to invest serious thought into "safe places" and the "communities" located there.

I'm not saying the survivalists are wrong, because they could end up being the wisest of all people.

But the theme of this forum currently interests me less than the speculations involving the possibility that "safe places" might be necessary in the next few years.

But not yet.
One person contacted me out of the blue and said (not exact words)...

"Do not fear, if something is going to happen you will KNOW before it happens. It is more than likely to be a false flag event, but its not the event you need to beware of, but rather the after effects and controls afterwards. Before it happens, take a vacation until it all blows over. Everything will be fine."

He then wished me good luck.

Anyhow, that seems like pretty sound advice to me really, if anything is going to TRULY go off, there will be a build up to it and you'd know in advance.

Currently, there is nothing tangible on the radar.

I'm chilled.

Last edited by Average Joe; 11-08-2008 at 10:35 AM.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 10:29 AM   #10
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

All I see is a site getting more and more paranoid at this moment.

Does anybody have any evidence of Bill and Kerry selling you out? No, I thought not.

Does anybody have any evidence of many of the things discussed on here and the paranoid opinions attached to those things? Theres not much is there?

Its just runaway ramblings about people trying to kill us, harm us, sell us out etc, and one thing leads to another, then another, then another, and so on we go. Then everybody and everything is under the microscope and up for criticism, often unfounded.

I came on here (genuinely) to seek information about various current events and various possible future events, and I have to say that some of the things I read seem to tell me more about the state of mind of some people rather than anything else.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 10:38 AM   #11
motov
Avalon Senior Member

my understanding is that the first forum was cut due to 95% off topic, and then we all had fun,many topics of high interest, investigating so to say.

and now its 90% off topic and so so much dissinfo that i have to catch my breath now and then, but seems like dissinfo and chill is OK...

it takes me a few min. to debunk or expose many of the topic on here(dont get it wrong, there are many good topics still on here), but dont bother arguing because many are still asleep,

and dont know their head for their tail, and talk about enlightment, love, light and so forth just to cover the fact that if you want change anything you cant do it without real work(it came crystal clear through the blossom case),

and yes i am an spiritual person but still have my common sense, and dont think love, light, magical beings, jesus, god, ETs is gona save us from PTB, the only salvation would be "action through reaction" and the govt know this and exploit it for all its worth...and i suspect they channel out much dissinfo to and they own us in physical and i bet they own the spiritual ether.. dont wana be rude but its sad

to all that see the point, thanks and cheers for the great work yall doin
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:23 AM   #12
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

Circlewerk - you speak wise words!!

Change does not come from the top down - but the bottom up. And that seems a simple statement but in reality it is a very difficult thing for most people caught up in the "net" of the modern world.

It is in my nature to mainly "observe" and just "be" - but since coming to this forum i wanted at first to "share" my thoughts ideas etc - it is very human to "share". Especially for people who for a long time felt they could not "share" what they felt for fear of ridicule.

That is why i celebrate the diversity of threads in this forum - just because i or you think some are better than others does not MAKE them so!! lol We ALL have something to say - i see it as people reaching out to each other in a sometimes basic way in an otherwise politically correct world.

While i love the original notion of finding safe places etc - i truly believe there ARE no such safe places (better to be one of the PTB if you really want one of those) - the TRUE safe places are in the relationships you build with those around you - right here and now.

Dont plan for a doomsday bunker for tomorrow!! If you really think you need that - what will you do the day (or weeks or months) after??? Without co-operation of at least SOME fellow humans i doubt your chances would be very high.

We TRULY ARE all in this together people - there is no them and us - it really IS just us and the sooner we realise that the better. Otherwise i have no doubt that the earth will keep spinning - nature will go on as always and redeem itself - but whether or not we as a species survive - well that is entirely up to us!!!

We are NOT clones and as such we are very diverse in our personalities, opinions, way of speech etc etc - please try to embrace that diversity because together we all are HUMANITY.

Out of seeming chaos comes perfection!! lol
Genevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:45 AM   #13
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We TRULY ARE all in this together people
Thank you. Now can we do something?
Old 11-08-2008, 02:55 PM   #14
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post

But not yet.
Use the search function, youll find everything that follows the forum description.

Just because mods cant keep up and move the massive amount of threads people post in the wrong place doesnt mean the good stuff isnt there.

And if you see the ship about to sail then youre already too late. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail. Im not saying go out and build and bomb shelter or move to the hills, just get educated about survival and self sufficient food growth. You wont save any money growing your own right away as supermarkets are still cheaper mostly. The food is off the gas for a little while as the governments have borrowed themsleves out of current obvious mess for the time being. Use this time wisely.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:35 PM   #15
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWdoe View Post
I wish all the threads like this could be moved to a special place called "the negativity zone" or "dead space" (maybe we could make some vacuum joke ha)

Its an idea.

THAT IS A GREAT IDEA. Forward Motion...in a positive direction.

What you pay attention to you become conscious of.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote