Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 05-21-2009, 03:29 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default High Shutter Speed Paradigm Shifting

I am calling it high shutter speed paradigm shifting because that is the best way that I can think of to describe it. My entire paradigm is drastically changing in an exponential manner as time continues to compress. This is happening with no effort from my part. Rather the opposite, the lack of control and input from my conscious mind facilitates it.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:39 AM   #2
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: High Shutter Speed Paradigm Shifting

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I am calling it high shutter speed paradigm shifting because that is the best way that I can think of to describe it. My entire paradigm is drastically changing in an exponential manner as time continues to compress. This is happening with no effort from my part. Rather the opposite, the lack of control and input from my conscious mind facilitates it.
Sounds fantastic.....can you give us some specifics....lets see if this is happening to others also. I sure would love to have a dynamic shift, feel like I am overdue for one
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:42 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Ditto here.

Feels like shedding skin constantly. Shedding things that have always held me back.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:25 PM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The process feels as though years of false core beliefs about reality are being stripped away one after. Similar to what a person would have had to do with a great deal of effort up until now.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:34 PM   #5
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: High Shutter Speed Paradigm Shifting

Another example> self healing> physical injuries> illnesses> (cell repairing in record time)
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:39 PM   #6
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: High Shutter Speed Paradigm Shifting

the other day i said to a friend ... i feel healed ...

they asked ... from what?

i said ... i don't know ... i have felt it for a few years and moreso now ...

they asked ... did you have an illness?

i said ... no ... but that i feel healed ...

feel healed in such an extraordinary way ... i feel ... neutral ...

of such well being ... i feel ... balanced ...

the old paradigm no longer resonates at all with me ... there is only the new ...

i suppose i might say i have indeed healed from an illness ...

i've healed from illusion ...

i never felt it to be ailing me ... only now that i feel healed ... do i know that it was ...

high shutter speed paradigm shifting indeed ... the old i obscurely know of any longer ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:59 PM   #7
Traverser
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Wow!

t3j You've just described exactly what i've been seeing with my physical eye's...

Now please stay with me hear, this may or may not be off topic here but when i soft focus my eyes it looks like a "High Shutter Speed" on whatever i'm softly looking at. Along the same lines, I read on another post, apologises it's slipped my mind who said it but, it was also described as an oscillation. Whenever they where in a very relaxed state and they were looking at the door frame to the room it gave the impession of oscillating.

My intension is not to move this thread off topic, so can you tell me t3j more about what you're feeling? Is it that the layers of this current paradigm are peeling away at a rapid rate of speed?

Blessings, Trav.
Traverser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:43 PM   #8
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Couldn't agree more. I don't even remember who I was 9 months ago... although I am certain it's not even close to who I am now. My awakening has occurred at ludicrous speed...
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 10:32 PM   #9
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Same here for me six months,what a rollercoaster...

And soon again ithink it will speed up..

love light & oneness
Truthseeker360

oneness calls the matrix falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
Couldn't agree more. I don't even remember who I was 9 months ago... although I am certain it's not even close to who I am now. My awakening has occurred at ludicrous speed...
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:27 PM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traverser View Post
Wow!

t3j You've just described exactly what i've been seeing with my physical eye's...

Now please stay with me hear, this may or may not be off topic here but when i soft focus my eyes it looks like a "High Shutter Speed" on whatever i'm softly looking at. Along the same lines, I read on another post, apologises it's slipped my mind who said it but, it was also described as an oscillation. Whenever they where in a very relaxed state and they were looking at the door frame to the room it gave the impession of oscillating.

My intension is not to move this thread off topic, so can you tell me t3j more about what you're feeling? Is it that the layers of this current paradigm are peeling away at a rapid rate of speed?

Blessings, Trav.
There is hopefully no such thing as off topic on these forums regardless of the thread. I have seen what you are describing, you are seeing energy. I have always seen it, but yes more so recently. These core beliefs that I percieve as being stripped away are more than likely directly proportional to the veils of material reality being stripped away at the same rate.

Specifically, my paradigm has gone to a much more simple condensed perception of the happenings around me then it used to. I used to be aware that the world around me was an illusion based off of philosophy and numerous personal spiritual experiences. However, there was allways that side of me that prevented me from fully accepting it. The old Tone3jaguar did not want to let go of the attachment to the material world that he had developed over the first 30 years of his life. He liked stuff in it and as a result developed duality in his consciousness. I am speaking of myself here in the third person because I feel as though that is some guy that I used to know.

I used to all ways have to catch myself all of the time when ever I would get emotional about some happening in the world that seemed separate from myself. These things still seem separate, however now I am effortlessly accepting that they are all just manifestations of the learning environment that I incarnated into. The world is becoming less real and more real at the same time. Paradoxical though it may seem.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:27 AM   #11
Illumination
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Specifically, my paradigm has gone to a much more simple condensed perception of the happenings around me then it used to.

The world is becoming less real and more real at the same time. Paradoxical though it may seem.
I can certainly relate to that tone3jaguar! While I am becoming more comfortable with my place within these exponentially increasing paradigm shifts - not fighting the change, allowing my viewpoint and artwork to flow irregardless of how it may "appear" to others - I find I am becoming more distanced from many people.

I once read that these changing times may result in breaks within our long-time familial associations yet bring us new associations...new tribes.

Last edited by Illumination; 10-25-2009 at 03:13 PM.
Illumination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:03 AM   #12
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illumination View Post
I can certainly relate to that tone3jaguar! While I am becoming more comfortable with my place within these exponentially increasing paradigm shifts - not fighting the change, allowing my viewpoint and artwork to flow irregardless of how it may "appear" to others - I find I am becoming more distanced from many people.

I once read that these changing times may result in breaks within our long-time familial associations yet bring us new associations...new tribes.

I'm new here, but Avalon feels like a new tribe for me!
I also feel that distance increasing but it's not a bad thing. I would rather people come to terms with things on their own than force them to join me.

I throw out strange statement after statement every single day and I still have friends. I must be doing something right. I am just breaking out of my shell and I'm sure that everyone else is too.

If you're breaking through your shell too, it's a great time to be alive. Despite what's going on in the world, it's never been a better time to be alive.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote