Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 07-05-2009, 03:34 AM   #26
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My prediction is Early July

Oddly enought, Blossom Goodchild is still having channelings, and just the other day they talked about crop circles and what they are for.
Quote:
33. July 2nd. (just! ... 12.18 am )
It’s late, and I should be going to bed, yet I thought I’d pop in to see if you are about. Are you?

Dearest Lady, we are happy to interact with you in this hour that is of lateness in your world. It is of no consequence to us exactly when we speak with you and yet we have an appropriate agenda to allow those of you who read and absorb our words to be able to filter through and be digested at a rate that is conducive with the entirety of the overall plan.

And yet , we were not able to connect last time I tried.

Sometimes it is not always possible as we have explained before, and yet it would not be for the want of trying. This could be to do with energies on both your side of the veil or ours.

I have to bring it up again as it is so prominent at the moment … the fact that all these amazing crop circles are appearing in England and probably elsewhere that I am not aware of. They are so ‘full on’, . I just wondered the significance of so many, why now? Why so many? And … are we getting their meaning? Or at least … is someone working it all out and will they reveal it to us in time?

Let us speak with you regarding such things. In your world there is a pattern of events taking place regarding this phenomena. This is to say that what is brought forth in these formations is none other than that which we desire to portray in this fashion, for a particular ‘sound’ reason.

Sound?

Indeed. Much that is ‘turning up’ is relevant to a particular sound vibration that allows certain frequencies to produce that which we wish to portray.

What is this sound? Who can hear it?

It is a vibrational tone that ‘hovers’ … shall we say … over the space upon which we ‘send through’ our creation. Certain sensitive souls would pick up on it and also certain animals that are ‘in tune’ with that frequency can also ‘hear it.’ And yet we would say, it is not of an earthly sound, it is … how we would put it … more of a vibrational pulse.

Is it your intention for humans not to be able to hear it?

Not necessarily, although it has its benefits.

Which are?

Those who would be able to pick up on that frequency that is brought forth would perhaps find it rather disturbing to the mind, for as it is not of an earthly normality , one could find that they became disturbed in mind , body and soul by receiving it.

Mmm … best not to go picnicking in the British fields then! With due respect … what is their point? I mean why so many? They are so intricate in design, what do they say?

All will be revealed dear one this we can assure you. They are preparation for what lies ahead. They are way showers to future days. All have been put on record have they not? There is not one blade of grass that has lain itself down on our behalf that has not been noted and itemised.

Whoa. … That’s a lot of itemising!!

And yet your advanced computer systems are able to calculate such matters. Yet computers are not humans. They do not possess the factors required to get to the nitty gritty so to speak.

So… well, you know what I am trying to ask … what's the point of them … now … what do they represent?

Our nations. Our flags.

Really?

You asked and now you are questioning. Is it that you do not feel this is correct?

Give me a moment to think about it. What … all of them are this?

That is not what we said dear one. Allow us to continue …

Mouth zipped!

It is without doubt to many that our existence is a definite. And yet we have explained that many are with us in this quest to assist planet earth and bring it into its Higher Light. Quite a while ago did not Mr White Cloud speak with you about this and state that they were also anchors for certain ‘ships’ to know where there position should be at a given time? Therefore these impacts on your lands are as helpful to us as they are to you. They are indeed markings for us also.

Sorry, but I’ve got to interrupt here … if they are anchors for ships to keep the planet in balance when the time comes ( whenever/whatever that means) it’s going to be a little out of whack seeing as most of them are in England is it not?

By the time all is in place for this balancing to do what it is to do, you will find that there are many many ,many more phenomena of many many different varieties that will have occurred. Most of which will have you baffled and yet , like the key to a door , when all is in place , the unlocking shall reveal that every single placement is in correct alignment and when their purpose is revealed … at the drop of a hat, everything shall fall into place. Please know dear ones … We do not wish to be secretive or puzzle posers, yet there are certain details that simply would not concur with that which we have in place. There are plans that are not yet ready to be opened up to you for the timing is inappropriate and to reveal certain matters now would not be useful to the overall benefit of the upliftment of your planet. We have much in place and when it is able to be shown to you, you will accept reasoning that at this time you may not be able to, because of measures that must be taken into account regarding safety of that which is to be revealed.

You have all been so patient with the unfolding of this new way. We are so very grateful that your steadfastness to the cause remains firmly in the Truth of yourselves. It Lightens everything as it moves forward and into that which is FREEDOM.

I just closed my eyes, to FEEL if that was it for today, and I saw quite clearly the letter ‘Y’ within a circle … why?

You shall see ‘y’.

Ok. Gulp! I look forward greatly to the ‘ah ha’ moment of the ‘y’. Or will it be a “WHAH!” moment? I can but TRUST and wait and see. You are leaving the building … I can FEEL it … and I must away to my bed. Night night chaps. Keep patrolling those skies. (Odd to put that I know, but that’s what came to me). In Love and thanks as always.
What do you lot think? Is there truth in there?
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:35 AM   #27
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Good old Blossom still as nutty as a fruit cake

Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 12:45 AM   #28
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Good old Blossom still as nutty as a fruit cake

We are all nutty as fruit cakes if you are standing outside of the cake instead of living inside of it. Hard nosed materialists would call any one of us fruit cakes. I say the nut cakes are the ones who have decided that they will spend their time focusing on the differences between all of us instead of the things we all have in common. Oops, just did the exact same thing. Guess I am a fruit cake also. I like being a fruit cake. Screw being normal old pan cake batter. That really is the true path of insanity. It does not matter that it is mass hysteria, common insanity is still insanity.

Post Date 6/5/09

ZEROING IN THE PREDICTION, AWAY WITH THE AMBIGUOUS REFERENCE!

Read with Discernment, this is intuitive postulation by a fruit cake (me).

On another note I am now leaning heavily towards the moon with the early July prediction. I am very pleased to see the crop circles are showing something significant happening in the same time frame that I originally predicted that it would. Just to erase any doubt that I am claiming predictability after the fact just review my threads in the Visions for the Future section. They are near the top and clearly show that I was making the prediction a few months ago.

The moon being part of these crop circles causes me to pause and think. Will these energy pulses from the Sun wake up some dormant tech on the moon? It is convenient that the full moon is going to coincide with the July 7th date that the Milk Hill crop circle is depicting. Perhaps so we can see with clarity what it happening up there?

Will the Moon begin to revolve like almost every other spherical planetoid?

Will something on the surface of the moon light up revealing the tech under the surface?

I was already convinced that there is tech up on the moon due to my discoveries of the possible artificial arrangement of the Vortex sites in Sedona, and also the fact that these vortex sites transform into hyperdimensional vortexes when the moon becomes full. CLICK HERE FOR THAT AVALON THREAD INFO.

Hmm, normal sunlight strikes part of the moon that faces earth and causes tech under the ground in Sedona to activate? I wonder if huge energy pulses from the sun will result in the same tech revealing something about the moon to us?

This would result in a non-deniablity situation for the governments of the world. The population of the world would all see the crazy cool s--t happening on the moon and demand information. This information would then result in enough of the population of the planet having the desire for first contact. This is all the ET's need in order to break the laws of non-interfereance. Or at least that is what numerous other sources claim is thier hold up. Supposedly we have to invite them?

I know I am going out on a limb here. I am fully aware that if nothing goes down then I will loose a great deal of credibility with the small group of people who have followed my work. I am OK with that. All I know is that I am having an undeniable urge to share with you what my creative and intuitive minds are wishing to convey at this time.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 07-06-2009 at 09:51 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:57 AM   #29
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Hard nosed materialists would call any one of us fruit cakes.
In February 1998, during a few days, I lived in an intuitive state. People were coming to me with problems and I would give them the right solution without an effort, not even thinking. I was writing stuff about the universe, numbers, solving paradoxes, etc. Stuff that didn't make much sense once I got out of this state. There were all kind of coincidences and synchronicities happening to me. There's even a reference letter from a buddhist temple in India that got mixed up in the mail and was delivered to me. It was written for an immigrant high priest living in another part of the city, Montreal, with an address similar to mine. All sort of things like that happened during 3 to 4 days. It all culminated with an astonishingly powerful out-of-body experience. Nothing like floating above your bed. I got out of my body at an exponentially accelerating speed in a burst of nothing but white light. Then the acceleration stopped suddenly and some kind of very loud and multidimensional Beethoven 9th symphony music surrounded my consciousness. I think it was Joy to the World. It's like the music was coming out of me and to me from all directions at the same time. I felt great joy and had a sense of complete redemption. It was like being a child in the arms of God. It may have lasted 30 seconds, then I opened my eyes and I was in my body again. After a few days, the intuitive state was gone but that experience changed me forever. From that moment I knew we are all one consciousness. That was not a belief anymore but a knowledge. I never experienced it again. Not even the intuitive state during the days preceding the light and music. And I went back to materialism. But somewhere within me I know. I know that even though I only got a glimpse of what a sustained altered state of counsciousness could lead to, people like tone3jaguar or lawlessline know exactly what they are talking about. In fact I envy them because they kept contact with their higher self and and I didn't. But I sure know what it's like. Although to be honnest, I also see the humor in it Swanny. I can read Blossom Goodchild, picture Stephen Tobolowsky in The Heart Attack episode from Seinfeld, and then I have a really good laugh. For those who don't know Tor Eckman played by Stephen Tobolowsky, watch this clip:
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:09 AM   #30
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
Oddly enought, Blossom Goodchild is still having channelings, and just the other day they talked about crop circles and what they are for.

Bill "the Doctor"
I am highly skeptical of the channels sources. They seem to always be holding off on giving full blown disclosure of their plans. (its never quite the right time)..........this has gone on now for too long already. we are at a crisis point, & if they are legit, they should either disclose the info/plans or just go away & leave us alone.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:54 AM   #31
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Metaw3, if you start meditating on a daily basis you will get back to that place.

I would not be going off about all of this, but I saw the crop circle July 7th as confirmation. Then I was watching the Moon Rising movie and started dowsing to see if the early July prediction had to do with the moon and the pendulum swung yes. The rest is creative speculation.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:18 AM   #32
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Yes we are in early July now. I predicted a few months back that early July would be the time when the disclosure would start to blow open. Will it be the US that starts things off? Or maby some other country that does it? Or maby even just a mass UFO sighting in multiple cities simultaniously? Or maby they will just come on TV and say, guess what we are f--king aliens Earth People.
According to some, they've already disclosed, we just aren't listening:

details (you may want to read this before deciding to watch the 60 second clip below for reasons explained within): http://educate-yourself.org/cn/otthu...s16feb09.shtml

P.S. My personal discernment on the galactic federation is they are another one of those "we will come save you from yourselves" types, although they are fairly slick about how they present it.

Humans who remember they are not humans, rather that they are individualization's of the infinite, will raise up this planet. Aliens are not required at this time, and those that are interfering directly have their own agendas. The spiritual hiearchy will work within us rather than outside of us and planet earth will be raised back up in Oneness in a beautiful wonderful way where we realize the power to save and run our planet, is inside of us, not outside of us.

My personal opinion .

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 07-06-2009 at 05:30 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 12:28 PM   #33
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
P.S. My personal discernment on the galactic federation is they are another one of those "we will come save you from yourselves" types, although they are fairly slick about how they present it.
I never really ever thought about the positive spiritual hierarchy as being "The Galactic Federation" until after I read the Law of One and also started listening to Sheldon Nidle channelings. I am not an exclusivist when it comes to the named deemed onto the good guys which include all of our higher selves. Nor am I one of these people who has made the Law of One their bible that they use to justify judging other paradigms. It is just one more source of info for me.

I used to just think of them as the good and the bad. I never even cared if they where from off world or from earth. When you think about it, they are pretty much omnipresent at the level of the 7th and 8th dimensions. So it is just our 3rd density desire to frame them in a location. The main reason that they have not been able to make contact in the past is really pretty simple.

Most of the people incarnated here on earth are here so that they can learn as many Karmic lessons as possible in a very short time frame (your life). Recently our karma has started to be naturally healed and striped away by the increasing frequencies across the planet. Once everyones karma has been healed due to the frequencies, there will no longer be a need for non-interfereance. This will be because if they interfere then they will no longer be screwing up our souls progression.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:08 PM   #34
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I also just found out from a video in the other thread about the Crop Circle CME that we will have a partial lunar eclipse resulting in a blood moon on the 7th. Not out of the ordinary to say the least. However if something does happen to the moon, that would make quite a dramatic frame work for it to happen in.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:42 AM   #35
Nebula

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post

Bill "the Doctor"

The message in the channeling isn't far from what Sanada is saying about downloads! refer to: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=15082&page=4

what do you guys think?

Last edited by Nebula; 07-07-2009 at 05:43 AM.