Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 06-01-2009, 10:55 PM   #26
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A passenger plane missing..

I read somewhere recently (within the last six months) that dreams contain verbs and nouns. The verbs are correct but the nouns are not necessarily correct.

In other words, nouns are things or objects or people. Verbs are actions. So, the events that happen in a dream are correct, but what, or who they happen to, is not always correct.

I only hope that in some of my weird dreams, the whole thing is incorrect. Although on one occasion I dived into a river (not at all likely in real life) and became wedged under a tree root below water. (A sound reason for not diving into rivers.) I was naturally holding my breath but in the end I had to breathe. I was astounded to find I could breathe under water. I'm not prepared to try it in real life just yet though.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:20 AM   #27
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Air France jet missing over Atlantic, 228 on board

This is so tragic. All those families not knowing - yet knowing.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:58 AM   #28
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Nope..... I don't buy it... A 330 AirBus....

Better check those manifests people....

Smells like three day old fish in the Arizona Desert...

A, Old beat up C130 flies through hur a canes... Takes readings in eye also...

Pictures from space? A 330 will fly itself. Plasma weapon...? like 9/11; flt1549

Bankers.... Brokers..... Someone that needed to go away... "sniff " bio-lab?
workers... Who, knows, what evil lurks... These birds don't go down !

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:17 AM   #29
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Nope..... I don't buy it... A 330 AirBus....

Better check those manifests people....

Smells like three day old fish in the Arizona Desert...

A, Old beat up C130 flies through hur a canes... Takes readings in eye also...

Pictures from space? A 330 will fly itself. Plasma weapon...? like 9/11; flt1549

Bankers.... Brokers..... Someone that needed to go away... "sniff " bio-lab?
workers... Who, knows, what evil lurks... These birds don't go down !

Trooly,

Tango
I would have to agree with tango
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:53 AM   #30
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Air France airbus goes down

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update.

Unofficial reports coming from the Brazilian Air Force say that pilots from another airline (TAM) spotted orange coloured debris in the sea around 700 nautical miles east from the archipelago Fernando do Noronha.

Searches will continue when light permits.

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:08 AM   #31
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

I just saw this myself last night (May 31, 2009) on the National Geographic channel. THIS is the reason that jet went down. Like running through an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse, from a Nuclear blast) which scrambled all the plane's electronics. The "Fly-by-Wire" computer and radios, &c, all shut down.

WHY is this NOT in the Mainstream NEWS Media?

The South Atlantic Magnetic Anomaly is a DANGEROUS region for any jet; it covers an area of several MILLION-SQUARE MILES between South America and Africa. -Rod
-- -----------------------------------------------------------------

> WARNING: SOUTH ATLANTIC MAGNETIC ANOMALY! <

I have just watched a National Geographic Naked Science 2008 updated episode, that showed the South Atlantic Magnetic Anomaly (SAA) to be growing and becoming dangerous to life! Now as I search-engine the Internet, I can find 'no' written evidence of this updated episode!

******** Anomaly Introduction: *******

South Atlantic Magnetic Anomaly (SAA) - Earth’s Magnetic Fading Shield December 14, 2008 •

The Earth has a magnetic field known as the magnetosphere, which protects us against harmful incoming solar/cosmic radiation.

The Earth’s core produces a geodynamo generated field energy, that originates from deep inside the Earth’s molten core. The turbulent motion from the active molten core creates electrical impulses, that transforms into magnetic lines of force, which extends well outside of Earth’s atmosphere.

The Earth’s magnetosphere is weakening, preparing to drop to zero, then invert polarity in a magnetic polar reversal. North becomes South, and positive charges become negatively charged within the Earth.

This is thought to be caused by convection currents within the molten core, due to the heating and cooling processes of the magma over an approximately 200,000 year time-frame.

During the time-period of polarity reversal, there shall be an increased surface exposure to intense and dangerous solar/cosmic radiation.

A set of satellite magnetic-map surveyors known as SWARM, are preparing to launch and circle the Earth with sensory data collectors, and map out Earth’s current magnetosphere.

This should assist in discovering weak magnetic locations, and allow officials to issue human health warnings for any particular region.

The Earth right now is experiencing a dangerous magnetic anomaly, and it is called the ‘South Atlantic Anomaly' (SAA). It is massive, growing, moving, and if it continues on its present projected course, then cosmic radiation will be coming closer in contact with Earth’s surface.

This is extremely dangerous to surface DNA lifeforms!

World governments are trying to decide whether to alert jet airliners, that are about to be traveling through these weak and compromised regions.

SWARM should be able to assist in these type of decisions.

http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/984719
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Satellite observations of enhanced energetic particle fluxes in the South Atlantic Magnetic Anomaly (SAMA) region have been supported by ground-based observations of enhanced ionization induced by particle precipitation in the ionosphere over this region. Past observations using a variety of instruments such as vertical sounding ionosondes, riometers and VLF receivers have provided evidences of the enhanced ionization due to energetic particle precipitation in the ionosphere over Brazil. The extra ionization at E-layer heights could produce enhanced ionospheric conductivity within and around the SAMA region. The energetic particle ionization source that is operative even under “quiet” conditions can undergo significant enhancements during magnetospheric storm disturbances, when the geographic region of enhanced ionospheric conductivity can extend to magnetic latitudes closer to the equator where the magnetic field line coupling of the E and F regions plays a key role in the electrodynamics of the equatorial ionosphere.

Of particular interest are the sunset electrodynamic processes responsible for equatorial spread F/plasma bubble irregularity generation and related dynamics (zonal and vertical drifts, etc.). The SAMA represents a source of significant longitudinal variability in the global description of the equatorial spread F irregularity phenomenon. Recent results from digital ionosondes operated at Fortaleza and Cachoeira Paulista have provided evidence that enhanced ionization due to particle precipitation associated with magnetic disturbances, in the SAMA region, can indeed significantly influence the equatorial electrodynamic processes leading to plasma irregularity generation and dynamics.

Disturbance magnetospheric electric fields that penetrate the equatorial latitudes during storm events seem to be intensified in the SAMA region based on ground-based and satellite-borne measurements. This paper will review our current understanding of the influence of SAMA on the equatorial electrodynamic processes from the perspective outlined above.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...bacb56b015c9dd

Last edited by J_rod7; 06-02-2009 at 06:33 AM.
J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:02 AM   #32
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_rod7 View Post

I just saw this myself last night (May 31, 2009) on the National Geographic channel. THIS is the reason that jet went down. Like running through an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse, from a Nuclear blast) which scrambled all the plane's electronics. The "Fly-by-Wire" computer and radios, &c, all shut down.

WHY is this NOT in the Mainstream NEWS Media?

The South Atlantic Magnetic Anomaly is a DANGEROUS region for any jet; it covers an area of several MILLION-SQUARE MILES between South America and Africa. -Rod
-------------------------------------------------------------------

> WARNING: SOUTH ATLANTIC MAGNETIC ANOMALY! <

I have just watched a National Geographic Naked Science 2008 updated episode, that showed the South Atlantic Magnetic Anomaly (SAA) to be growing and becoming dangerous to life! Now as I search-engine the Internet, I can find 'no' written evidence of this updated episode!

******** Anomaly Introduction: *******

South Atlantic Magnetic Anomaly (SAA) - Earth’s Magnetic Fading Shield December 14, 2008 •

The Earth has a magnetic field known as the magnetosphere, which protects us against harmful incoming solar/cosmic radiation.

The Earth’s core produces a geodynamo generated field energy, that originates from deep inside the Earth’s molten core. The turbulent motion from the active molten core creates electrical impulses, that transforms into magnetic lines of force, which extends well outside of Earth’s atmosphere.

The Earth’s magnetosphere is weakening, preparing to drop to zero, then invert polarity in a magnetic polar reversal. North becomes South, and positive charges become negatively charged within the Earth.

This is thought to be caused by convection currents within the molten core, due to the heating and cooling processes of the magma over an approximately 200,000 year time-frame.

During the time-period of polarity reversal, there shall be an increased surface exposure to intense and dangerous solar/cosmic radiation.

A set of satellite magnetic-map surveyors known as SWARM, are preparing to launch and circle the Earth with sensory data collectors, and map out Earth’s current magnetosphere.

This should assist in discovering weak magnetic locations, and allow officials to issue human health warnings for any particular region.

The Earth right now is experiencing a dangerous magnetic anomaly, and it is called the ‘South Atlantic Anomaly' (SAA). It is massive, growing, moving, and if it continues on its present projected course, then cosmic radiation will be coming closer in contact with Earth’s surface.

This is extremely dangerous to surface DNA lifeforms!

World governments are trying to decide whether to alert jet airliners, that are about to be traveling through these weak and compromised regions.

SWARM should be able to assist in these type of decisions.

http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/984719
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Satellite observations of enhanced energetic particle fluxes in the South Atlantic Magnetic Anomaly (SAMA) region have been supported by ground-based observations of enhanced ionization induced by particle precipitation in the ionosphere over this region. Past observations using a variety of instruments such as vertical sounding ionosondes, riometers and VLF receivers have provided evidences of the enhanced ionization due to energetic particle precipitation in the ionosphere over Brazil. The extra ionization at E-layer heights could produce enhanced ionospheric conductivity within and around the SAMA region. The energetic particle ionization source that is operative even under “quiet” conditions can undergo significant enhancements during magnetospheric storm disturbances, when the geographic region of enhanced ionospheric conductivity can extend to magnetic latitudes closer to the equator where the magnetic field line coupling of the E and F regions plays a key role in the electrodynamics of the equatorial ionosphere.

Of particular interest are the sunset electrodynamic processes responsible for equatorial spread F/plasma bubble irregularity generation and related dynamics (zonal and vertical drifts, etc.). The SAMA represents a source of significant longitudinal variability in the global description of the equatorial spread F irregularity phenomenon. Recent results from digital ionosondes operated at Fortaleza and Cachoeira Paulista have provided evidence that enhanced ionization due to particle precipitation associated with magnetic disturbances, in the SAMA region, can indeed significantly influence the equatorial electrodynamic processes leading to plasma irregularity generation and dynamics.

Disturbance magnetospheric electric fields that penetrate the equatorial latitudes during storm events seem to be intensified in the SAMA region based on ground-based and satellite-borne measurements. This paper will review our current understanding of the influence of SAMA on the equatorial electrodynamic processes from the perspective outlined above.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...bacb56b015c9dd

NOPE !

A330 Re done it systems.... Find pieces.... You won't until there planted.... Doctors....? PHD's...? Studies...? Check w/families...
Can't YOU feel it... Wait; Wait; It was birds Right... LOL... That's what
it was, it was DEM birds that RIP engines off....

Trooly,

Tango
Old 06-02-2009, 07:41 AM   #33
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

The South Atlantic Magnetic Anomaly has become so intense recently, that the Hubble Telescope is now programmed to shut down it's electronics when it flies OVER this region. SO = WHY ARE AIRLINERS STILL FLYING THROUGH?

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:07 AM   #34
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I would say that until the actual plane is found, that we are only speculating.

However, anything's possible.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:22 AM   #35
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
NOPE !

A330 Re done it systems.... Find pieces.... You won't until there planted.... Doctors....? PHD's...? Studies...? Check w/families...
Can't YOU feel it... Wait; Wait; It was birds Right... LOL... That's what
it was, it was DEM birds that RIP engines off....

Trooly,

Tango
I also read that a number of professionals were aboard Tango. Are you suggesting this is the route to research?

A few of the passengers:

Pedro Luis de Orleans e Braganca - desendant of Brazilian emperior, Dom Pedro II
Eithne Walls - Irish Doctot
Aisling Butler - Irish Doctor
Jane Deasy - Irish Doctor
Ken Pearce + Arthur Coakley - Founding directors of PD&MS - an Aberdeen based oil company speciallising in technical support, engineering and project managment to the oil and gas industry. Working on platforms in Brazil.

This is just a small number of names currently available.

Please also note the name of the Airbus beacon system - ARGOS. ARAGO is a beacon/guide elsewhere also. Seek and ye shall find ...

Last edited by iainl140285; 06-02-2009 at 09:10 AM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:42 AM   #36
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A passenger plane missing..

Check this site out and see if you can make sense of the information - I couldn't.

http://mines.conference-services.net...A2008_0005.pdf
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:49 AM   #37
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
I also read that a number of professionals were aboard Tango. Are you suggesting this is the route to research?
I think that when we know who died we can start going deeper...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:11 AM   #38
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

ARGOS....a lot of associations....the best way is to check Wikipedia.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:22 AM   #39
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
ARGOS....a lot of associations....the best way is to check Wikipedia.
Check ARAGO.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:00 AM   #40
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

"Ken Pearce + Arthur Coakley - Founding directors of PD&MS - an Aberdeen based oil company speciallising in technical support, engineering and project managment to the oil and gas industry. Working on platforms in Brazil."

Flight 447 =
4=D
4=D
7=G

DDG = ProShares Short Oil & Gas
List of related companies:

http://www.google.co.uk/finance?client=ob&q=NYSEDG

Last edited by iainl140285; 06-02-2009 at 10:02 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:04 AM   #41
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I found only a few Frenchmen by this name....
Old 06-02-2009, 10:05 AM   #42
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"Ken Pearce + Arthur Coakley - Founding directors of PD&MS - an Aberdeen based oil company speciallising in technical support, engineering and project managment to the oil and gas industry. Working on platforms in Brazil."

Flight 447 =
4=D
4=D
7=G

447 could be 87. According to 777 it means something but I forgot what.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:14 AM   #43
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I found only a few Frenchmen by this name....
French is a link - this was an Air France flight.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:00 AM   #44
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

The last radar contact with the plane was at 3:33 of central European Time ( used also in France). Airbus 330......, 350 km from the shore......
Old 06-02-2009, 11:02 AM   #45
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Everybody,

Another update.

Orange coloured objects seen by the TAM pilots could have been small surface fires on the sea from the wreckage.

There are uncomfirmed reports from a Ham Radio enthusiast who has communication with the Brazilian Air Force pilots who are searching for the downed plane that a possible seat, querosene slick and debris couldhave been spotted 720km east north east of Fernando de Noronha.

The Brazilian Air Force has not yet confirmed this information.

When I get more I will let you know.

Best regards,

Steve

Update: The Brazilian Air Force said that although they cannot confirm the report I have just posted, there are "strong indications" that the area being observed could very well be the focal point of the crash of the Air France Airbus.

Quote:
French is a link - this was an Air France flight.

Last edited by Steve_A; 06-02-2009 at 11:10 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:07 PM   #46
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Flight 447 =
4=D
4=D
7=G

***BINGO***

Now if you tell me the HIT time was 3's. 3:00 PM 3:03 PM 3:30 PM 3:33PM

* * *flt 1549 was hit by a plasma at 3:33 PM had bankers aboard * * *
Ripped the right engine off... Any other flights in the area; R & D flights
from a ' Contractor '.... flt 1549 Good xample...

Look for the SIGNS... YEP... Oil companies would be a great " SIGN "...

The Controllers would want to 'hush' someone in oil... Important to know
what oil workers were working on... And WHO were they working for when
the A 330 went down... " Contracts in place at time of death..." IS KEY...

Space Based Weapons ' They have them flying too, Also... in airplanes...

You'll find out abt the plasma weapons shortly, a few years...

You need to find out what and who was flying also within 100 miles of this
flight... Could be a warning " We control YOU... " Like flt 1549... to others.

Trooly,

Tango

My numbers are 396... they are all over my life... also a Triangle...
Old 06-02-2009, 02:22 PM   #47
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Everyone,

Another latest:

The Brazilian Airforce said they had found several pieces in the sea that could be related to the downed aircraft, however, these pieces were up to 60km apart.

If all the pieces are confirmed to come from the Airbus, would that mean it exploded in mid air? Would it mean that strong currents seperated the objects?

Of course we can't rule out the possibility that the objects are not related and some are form the plane and others could be rubbish dumped in to the sea from a ship.

I will keep you informed as I get more.

Best regards,

Steve
Old 06-02-2009, 02:24 PM   #48
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
***BINGO***

Now if you tell me the HIT time was 3's. 3:00 PM 3:03 PM 3:30 PM 3:33PM

* * *flt 1549 was hit by a plasma at 3:33 PM had bankers aboard * * *
Ripped the right engine off... Any other flights in the area; R & D flights
from a ' Contractor '.... flt 1549 Good xample...

Look for the SIGNS... YEP... Oil companies would be a great " SIGN "...

The Controllers would want to 'hush' someone in oil... Important to know
what oil workers were working on... And WHO were they working for when
the A 330 went down... " Contracts in place at time of death..." IS KEY...

Space Based Weapons ' They have them flying too, Also... in airplanes...

You'll find out abt the plasma weapons shortly, a few years...

You need to find out what and who was flying also within 100 miles of this
flight... Could be a warning " We control YOU... " Like flt 1549... to others.

Trooly,

Tango

My numbers are 396... they are all over my life... also a Triangle...
Here is your 3s:

" the Airbus 330 crashed into the ocean about three hours into the overnight flight. "

“Modern airliners do not just go missing,” David Learmount, safety editor at Flight International magazine in London.

Those that do, without warning at high altitude, have usually been blown up or shot down.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle1162634/
Old 06-02-2009, 02:55 PM   #49
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here is your 3s:

" the Airbus 330 crashed into the ocean about three hours into the overnight flight. "

“Modern airliners do not just go missing,” David Learmount, safety editor at Flight International magazine in London.

Those that do, without warning at high altitude, have usually been blown up or shot down.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle1162634/
i wrote in a post above that the contact was lost at 3:33 CET ( so in France it was 3:33)And the plane left Brazil on 31 May, Pentecoste.

Last edited by burgundia; 06-02-2009 at 03:23 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:38 PM   #50
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

You people Are sooo smart... All of you... I told you; You were Smarter than

they are.... The FEAR goes away when you USE your consiousness... Look

through the matrix... THEY, and you know the THEY are... are Powerless

Against you...

THEY want to start counting YOUR weapons....? You better start counting
THEIR weapons... every missile; airplane; chopper; rocket; UAV; ownership;
manufacturer; location; each use.... Parent Corporations

Problem.... Reaction.... Solution.....

We know the Problem..... " We will control you..."

Think People... Consiousness... " Is the Right Reaction "

The Solution...... " Contractor Full Accountability "
[vendors....]

Might want to go back and listen to watt Milt Cooper kept saying...

message to the families of this 187...

" I'm sooo sorry for your loss, our heart goes out to each and every one of
you. The consious people of the world feel your PAIN... We will do all we
can for you... You, also may help with information you may have. Love."

Trooly,

Tango