Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 08-30-2009, 01:58 AM   #26
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is the illuminati manipulating our creational capabilities?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
There was an article quite some ago that the games (some of them anyway) are produced by the military for the objective of turning the young people into unthinking good little cannon fodder for their next planned war.
They don't try to hide that. The History Channel had a show called "The History of Video Games". They showed how the original first person shooter was written and developed not to market to the public. It was invented to install it at the recruiting centers for the various military. Then later on someone got the light bulb above their head and started marketing it to the public. They do not say on the special that this was done to condition and desensitize young people about killing. However, you would have to imagine that was the motivation.

They did not have high quality games like this when I was a kid. Instead we watched and played with G.I. Joe toys. You could buy the full on G.I. Joe complement of soldiers and weapons and have fake battles with your buddies who had all of the same stuff.

It is not a matter of if they are doing it, we are way passed that. Propaganda has been around since the pony express. We are all very lucky to be living in a time where we have the opportunity to discover the truth through the internet.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 02:06 AM   #27
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Is the illuminati manipulating our creational capabilities?

Hi Brook & Karen,
Yes video games are mind devloping systems which enable combat technics to deliver playing-out secnario objectives which save time and money. However, every nation uses some form or another for its combat training. So its better you have the latest technology in gaming. I rather know my nation forces are the best trained than a foe. Although I rather anti-war somethimes no one can evade it.

Peace
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 02:22 AM   #28
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

I'm so glad you are bringing this topic on. Indeed they are. They know about the Universal Laws of Creation and know about our consciousness. This is how they manipulate the masses.

Indeed they make us create our own nightmares. Indeed it can be as powerful as creating mass destruction events like wars and famines. The manipulators are desperate to diminish our numbers, they badly need a population reduction if they want to maintain their control and focus. This is the purpose of the corrupted book of Revelation.

We were once part of the highest dimension of holographic density created in our Universe. We decided to change our perspective and made a drastic change in our manifestation to come here, on Meldek. Then Earth, once Tiamat.

We have the genetic memory of more then 20 species of our galaxy due to several manipulations of our core dna through out centuries. Deeply in us, we have somewhere a Knowledge so deep and wide that makes us both a threat and resource at the same time for a dominant alliance of our neighborhood.

We are sleeping giants. The manipulators know this. Our power to create is so deep and rooted into Creation that we indeed may move mountains, once united. United and Aware, Hu-manity will disrupt the controllers influence over our solar system. That is why they are keeping us all into ignorance so they can buy more time until they find out how they will eliminate the potential threat we represent to their domination.

What they achieve with high technology, we can do better with our spirit/soul focused. If for every minutes spend looking TV Humans would spend one minute meditating on a future of freedom and responsibility for Humanity and Earth, my brothers and sisters it would take just a few days to see tremendous positive change happening.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 08-30-2009 at 02:35 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 02:22 AM   #29
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Once we realize the size of the game and are aware that it exists, most of the programming is easily nullified. This is what is happening to people all across the world right now. Many people think that the truth movement is growing in a consistent fashion. It is actually growing exponentially. The power of compounding is building towards a social revolution the world over.
Old 08-30-2009, 02:36 AM   #30
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Once we realize the size of the game and are aware that it exists, most of the programming is easily nullified. This is what is happening to people all across the world right now. Many people think that the truth movement is growing in a consistent fashion. It is actually growing exponentially. The power of compounding is building towards a social revolution the world over.

Agree fully...you can feel it happening. can't wait!
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 02:38 AM   #31
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Hi Brook & Karen,
Yes video games are mind devloping systems which enable combat technics to deliver playing-out secnario objectives which save time and money. However, every nation uses some form or another for its combat training. So its better you have the latest technology in gaming. I rather know my nation forces are the best trained than a foe. Although I rather anti-war somethimes no one can evade it. Peace WIFT
It sounds like a very efficient system for training military recruits. I do not object to that if they must play their little war games. However I do object to them being used in the formative years of a child's body, mind, and soul.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 03:13 AM   #32
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Is the illuminati manipulating our creational capabilities?

Hi Karen,
Yes that's right video games should be monitored by the UN and other institutions towards harder restriction towards vilonce in these games towards chiidren. I think maths and reading is more important.

Peace
SWIFT
Old 08-30-2009, 05:08 AM   #33
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-13-2009 at 04:53 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 05:10 AM   #34
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Hi Karen,
Yes that's right video games should be monitored by the UN and other institutions towards harder restriction towards vilonce in these games towards chiidren. I think maths and reading is more important.

Peace
SWIFT
Maths and reading - our school system is so corrupt! As John Taylor Gatto of Dumbing Us Down explains - It only takes 100 hours to learn math and reading when the student is ready and interested. Then they have the skills to go on and learn whatever fits their dreams and goals.

http://www.johntaylorgatto.com/books...umbdnblum1.htm
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 05:53 AM   #35
day
Retired Avalon Member

hi brook karen and swift....re video games and violence...

a big study was done on this and a new science if you want to call it that was founded called ....guess....killology.. Lt.Colonel Grossman .
http://www.killology.com/

He studied the kids that were shooting en masses and discovered that they learned it from video games. it is now a well funded research organization and is used extensively in the military. Their advertising targets young adults who would have experience with video games as this is part of militia's equipment etc...go to link to learn more.

there is another story about a young man who was a video game creator. You might have heard of him. His name is Matt Harding. He was on his next project to develop a new video game where all the people in the world were killed except one by war games. He, knowing that creating these games would live with him for the rest of his life. So despite his managers approval of his proposed project decided to ....dance....around the world.....and then get people to dance with him....

day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 06:05 AM   #36
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Is the illuminati manipulating our creational capabilities?

Hi Day,
Great post and I shall watch it later thankyou

Peace& LOVE
SWIFT
Old 08-30-2009, 06:33 AM   #37
day
Retired Avalon Member

Swift - wow that answer was fast...lol..just like your name
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:47 AM   #38
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

~~~~

I have been wanting to start a thread about artist (musicians, playwrights, choreographers, visual artists, directors, ect) that are on the right track. I can add a musician right here: Andrew Bird. His insight will blow you away. Anyone else?[/QUOTE]
Hi,
A little bit off topic but you can see him perform here:

I was quite impressed!! It's a great idea to start a thread to new and original artists. Do it !

yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:55 PM   #39
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
...The manipulators are desperate to diminish our numbers, they badly need a population reduction if they want to maintain their control and focus. This is the purpose of the corrupted book of Revelation.

We were once part of the highest dimension of holographic density created in our Universe. We decided to change our perspective and made a drastic change in our manifestation to come here, on Meldek. Then Earth, once Tiamat...

What teaching is this

Where is the connection between NWO Eugenics and Revelation

And why would we change our perspective to descend to Earth
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 04:50 PM   #40
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

I can think of one vision for our future popularly promoted on TV/Movies that is positive.

Star Trek.

In that future envisioned by Gene Roddenberry, the nations of Earth have unified into one governing body. Poverty and starvation were eliminated on earth. Warfare became Illeagal. Childrens focus changed to learning about the naturals sciences, engineering, and human culture. They also learned about our place within the community of planets (Galactic Federation.)

All of mans resources were combined into exploring space....together as human beings.

I think it was and is a wonderful vision for humanity and a future we could actually work toward.

We could have the future right now in fact....if we so choose. There of course was some war-related adventure...but the overarching theme is ALWAYS one of peace and healing. Its very good.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 06:40 PM   #41
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

So now you know what our task here is...to counterbalance all those negative, filled with fear visions....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:53 PM   #42
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I have played plenty of violent video games in my life and yet, I am not a violent person.

It all depends on what you do with the tools you have.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:56 PM   #43
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I have played plenty of violent video games in my life and yet, I am not a violent person.

It all depends on what you do with the tools you have.
Good point, Humble Janitor. I think it's kind of like the thing with hypnotism. Some can be easily influenced, others not so much.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:59 PM   #44
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malynda View Post
Good point, Humble Janitor. I think it's kind of like the thing with hypnotism. Some can be easily influenced, others not so much.
And instead of looking for someone/something to blame, we should be looking for deeper meanings in things.

It's true however that young kids (16 and younger) should not be exposed to violent video games. There is a reason why they are marketed to adults and unfortunately, some parents are unable to say "NO" when it will count the most.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 12:56 AM   #45
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
I can think of one vision for our future popularly promoted on TV/Movies that is positive.

Star Trek.

In that future envisioned by Gene Roddenberry, the nations of Earth have unified into one governing body. Poverty and starvation were eliminated on earth. Warfare became Illeagal. Childrens focus changed to learning about the naturals sciences, engineering, and human culture. They also learned about our place within the community of planets (Galactic Federation.)

All of mans resources were combined into exploring space....together as human beings.

I think it was and is a wonderful vision for humanity and a future we could actually work toward.

We could have the future right now in fact....if we so choose. There of course was some war-related adventure...but the overarching theme is ALWAYS one of peace and healing. Its very good.
Don't get me wrong. I love Star Trek except for the last movie that came out this summer. However, all but the original television show featured a timeline where peace on Earth was established by way of a full scale Nulclear war.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:58 AM   #46
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I think the majority of kids who play the video games can discern and separate the illusion from reality. They are after the small percentage that have the killer instinct and they wish to wake it up in them. There are many souls here at this time who have past lives as warriors.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:34 AM   #47
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

A child's life

In fields of green I never did lay or catch a ball outside at play

In school's of discipline I did spend many more hours than with my mom

My mind was tuned to violence, sex, and greed while I watched and played with my tv

All of my friends were in another town as we talked and fantasized for hours unknown

Reading and thinking were not the norm for we were told what was and is and would be to come

So now the world is upside down and there I sit in my box never knowing fields of green.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:44 AM   #48
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
And instead of looking for someone/something to blame, we should be looking for deeper meanings in things.
Another good point!
Old 08-31-2009, 03:45 AM   #49
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
A child's life

In fields of green I never did lay or catch a ball outside at play

In school's of discipline I did spend many more hours than with my mom

My mind was tuned to violence, sex, and greed while I watched and played with my tv

All of my friends were in another town as we talked and fantasized for hours unknown

Reading and thinking were not the norm for we were told what was and is and would be to come

So now the world is upside down and there I sit in my box never knowing fields of green.
That really touched me. Thank you for posting that.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:08 AM   #50
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

To the title question:

Yes definitely, this is how the dark forces have been controlling the 'chess match'. It is all about controlling the collective consciousness.

As long as the people collectively agree on the illusions of being pedly little human beings then they win. It doesn't matter to them how it all turns out, as long as we don't truly remember who we are and take our power back. The reality is, each one of us is a son or daughter of the infinite. If we were to surrender our own illusions and awaken to our true Self, the dark forces would crumble beneath our feat. However, as long as they can keep us trapped in the illusions of the collective consciousness, continuously building up our base emotions and illusions of separation, then we continue to feed the beast, they continue to be in control.

Only those who surrender to the reality of Oneness, and see past the illusions of the ego will be able to shift the collective consciousness higher to bring forth the new earth. Oneness meaning we see the interconnection of ourselves to each other and to the hiearchy of the infinite, not sameness, but Oneness.

Until humanity wakes up to the divinity within, then it will be forced to seek solutions from the wolves in sheeps clothing without.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote