Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 08:41 PM   #1
IGOBETWEENLORDS
Avalon Senior Member

Default Everyone Please Read.

After much thought and personal debate, I know that this is something I must present to this forum. I hope and pray that all Human/Non-Human will treat this with all seriousness and respect. This isn't easy for me but I feel that it needs to be said and done.

In this forum we have 3 sides represented. Human/Saints, Angelic, and Dark Lord. I believe that the forum is being under utilized. Since all elements are represented I believe that it is time & place for communication.

As proof of who I am to the forces that monitor this site I will say this. I am one who holds 3 coins of which I can present and which cannot be taken. With that stated, I seek within this forum, for the regard and open condor of neutral non-aggressive real and meaningful communications of all parties. I ask that all (Human/Saints and Angelic High and Low) be respected.

Let the "free will" of the saints be respected. I ask of all saints, that you voice your opinions of neutral protected open communications. Let there not be any attacks or aggression from any side. If any angelic comes to harm the saints let the law be served and may that being (I pray) have their rights suspended from hence fourth to this world in and before that instance.

Again, I ask that all saints share your input on communications. This is important. Voice your concerns, approvals, or disapprovals and let your free will be done. I pray that if the saints will/answer be in the affirmative for communications that their free will be accepted and followed by all parties. If their will is in the affirmative, I pray that it be respected and if it is not or attacks commence in any dimensional, spiritual, or non-communicative form that the objectives of said beings be denounced by the law and of the final will of the God force. To this I pray.

To the saints: The ball is now in your court. You can either be serious about this or treat it in folly. However you respond is how it will either be accepted or rejected. I ask that you please voice your thoughts on or by the end of next Wednesday Oct. 22nd. You can change your minds as you please within the above time frame just be real about how you feel, as these beings can sense vibrantional tones in all that you do either high or low meaningful or not.

To TPTB, The people in this forum can handle this. Let these souls put this notion of contact to a vote and go from there. It is the most non disruptive way to get this information out.

Again please give your honest input.

With respect to and for all

Saints - Be Well & Stay Within The Light
Old 10-15-2008, 08:59 PM   #2
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Everyone Please Read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOBETWEENLORDS View Post
After much thought and personal debate, I know that this is something I must present to this forum. I hope and pray that all Human/Non-Human will treat this with all seriousness and respect. This isn't easy for me but I feel that it needs to be said and done.

In this forum we have 3 sides represented. Human/Saints, Angelic, and Dark Lord. I believe that the forum is being under utilized. Since all elements are represented I believe that it is time & place for communication.
I got one coin.
Everytime, I toss it up, humanity divides up in heads or Tails. The parts of a snake.

Lets play ball.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:43 PM   #3
houman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Everyone Please Read.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uJkStUpB0M
Old 10-15-2008, 09:47 PM   #4
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

What an intriguing first post.

Can't wait to see how this unfolds.

And put me in the angel column.

Seraphim in the house. :-)

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
Old 10-15-2008, 10:28 PM   #5
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the informative title.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:48 PM   #6
houman
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv320...eature=related
Old 10-15-2008, 10:53 PM   #7
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=IGOBETWEENLORDS;52352]
In this forum we have 3 sides represented. Human/Saints, Angelic, and Dark Lord.
As proof of who I am to the forces that monitor this site I will say this. I am one who holds 3 coins of which I can present and which cannot be taken.

Again please give your honest input.

hi,

this is interesting..it seems "the sky is (not) the limit"
can you give "names" of those you had in mind/ have identified? ( angelics/saints/dark lords )
"3 coins" ? .. trinity?
Old 10-15-2008, 10:59 PM   #8
Patchjacket
Avalon Senior Member

Huh?
Old 10-15-2008, 11:03 PM   #9
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOBETWEENLORDS View Post
Let the "free will" of the saints be respected. I ask of all saints, that you voice your opinions of neutral protected open communications.
What about those of us who do not have free will?
Old 10-16-2008, 05:07 AM   #10
IGOBETWEENLORDS
Avalon Senior Member

Arcora - Please feel free to speak your mind. You are here for a reason, all are. This is a very special forum. Nothing is by chance.

I want to say to all of you. This post is for you and is your's.

"hi,

this is interesting..it seems "the sky is (not) the limit"
can you give "names" of those you had in mind/ have identified? ( angelics/saints/dark lords )
"3 coins" ? .. trinity?"

-- Capreycorn

I have plenty of names on either side but shall not call them out. Calling names of beings out of the dark order for the sake of, would be seen as an extremely aggressive move. I want all to feel encouraged to speak and communicate. I don't won't those chaotics of either side to start producing sigils and other items in an effort to attack one another. Although I can feel that you meant nothing harmful by asking. Not to mention the fact that the above needed to be said.

The trinity is very dear to all some employ it's powers for love and others do not. The coins are a symbol of that aspect. I will hold on to them until this conflict is over. I have seen myself fall down after placing these coins back before God in joy, sorrow, and final accomplishment. Many legions are present from all factions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkW_SR7SgiE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAtblBTkTHY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnHVQl3faVs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tksLZrTPWqE
Old 10-16-2008, 05:13 AM   #11
Norval
Banned

aaaaahhhh HHHHh CCCHHHHOOOoooooo ooo

sorry, my wife sneezed.

Wont happen again , , ,
Old 10-16-2008, 05:29 AM   #12
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

this is an interesting thread, i cant say im a fan of the music you posted (the positive lyrics are good-but if you want a thread taken seriously as you said you might not want to post ZZ Top videos-just a suggestion....) i also dont subsrcribe to calling good/negative entities angels/saints or demons.

i consider myself "good" but its all relative. a deer is neutral towards a bird but views a wolf as bad, and im sure the plant that the deer could eat would view the wolf as a savior or "good"

yin/yang existence needs creation and destruction - we need good and bad. its how we evolve physically and spiritually.
hopefully the negative thats been dominant in human history is about turn positive after a lot of friction.

elemental particles become more and more chaotic before they transform, say from a liquid to a gas and just before transformation they reach a maximum chaos point- i believe thats what the last hundred or so years has been and the next few promise to be even more intense.

thats my (human) 2 cents into the mix

heres a sad video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EXC6Ix3C0I

-k

Last edited by clarkkent; 10-16-2008 at 05:51 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:31 AM   #13
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Thank you for the music. It's nice to listen to late at night whild watching over Avalon.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:43 AM   #14
IGOBETWEENLORDS
Avalon Senior Member

Ahhhh Norval - I tip my hat to you Sir. Well done indeed!

Clarkkent - You are right on the money! We do need both sides (you beat me to the punch) but that's okay. Things seem to happen in waves.. first Norval shows up then you, most excellent!!!

It is good to be among you all.

Glad you saw the reason behind the music selection.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:47 AM   #15
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 11-08-2008 at 03:07 AM.

Old 10-16-2008, 06:25 AM   #16
houman
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBKvO...eature=related
Old 10-16-2008, 06:27 AM   #17
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Did anybody called for a food fight ? Oh I am in the wrong thread as usual. A big hug to all nevertheless. We are a strange group indeed!!! That's why I love you all, for good or for bad you are indeed my family. If at times we disagree, is okay. You know sometimes my children scold me for not being sensitive enough to the needs of the family, I be thinking to myself , "now that was intresting". I listen with a bit of humility, oh
my child is telling that I am not perfect. That's right !!! I land back on earth and try to take care of my family a little bit better.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:01 AM   #18
IGOBETWEENLORDS
Avalon Senior Member

Telepathic communication has been shown at least 4 or 5 times on this thread already.

Thought of Norval responding.

Clark - Spoke to the yin yang and both forces being needed. - Although there are those who would see humankind not make it - I've had direct dealings with them and they are very real! That ZZ Top video almost matches me to a T..lol

Houman - I believe rain was mentioned in one video, and the last was very interesting indeed. - I sense more then meets the eye here.

Frank Samuel - "Food Fight"

Carol - You are very welcome lovely lady, glad you enjoyed the music!

The forum is ready!

Last edited by IGOBETWEENLORDS; 10-16-2008 at 07:42 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:28 AM   #19
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

hi,

I`d like to give it a try and follow your invite to share "what`s up".
anything is ok as long as we respect each other`s oppinions right?
(all others can go to "flamewars")

this is something i feel could be important, since it`s something I wasn`t looking for, but someone wanted me to look into it - my son. (who is usually more into playing his Nintendo DS)

it was just lately in a bookshop, where little guy (5years old &cannot read) picked a book out of a shelf, which he insisted, i should read, (the author died 1958 in solitude: Paul Otto Hesse. book title: "der jüngste tag"((judgement day))) ..of all books, little guy had to pick one of the least colorful and so plain blank and unspectacular looking books) in addition to that, he badly wanted a postcard (almost stole it)...it wasn`t horses or lions...no, it had to be phoenix rising from the ashes...

when i was younger i liked the idea of phoenix rising from the ashes.....but as i am reading this amazing book ..(it`s like reading the book of books)....the phoenix begins to have more meaning to me...this book isn`t just all about judgement day; it goes beyond ..

please remember, that i did not pick this book, but it just happens to be the best non-fiction book I`ve ever read.

now, this is what it says:

pretty soon our solar system will enter a dense cosmic belt of (sub-)? atomic particles with such density that reality will not be the same anymore...we will all suddenly be able to see the energy fields of all living beings and astral bodies as well, this will happen because the density of this subatomic particle field , through which our solar system will pass through..will change the light spectrum as we know it..( our solar system passes through this kind of field every 12000 years)(happening 2x in the solar system`s galactic cycle of 24000 years),

now as we all will see the aura of every living thing and every human being..no one will be able to hide sinister, malevolent or greedy thoughts..all fake sweet talk and diplomacy will be for nothing ...and those who have a love for the holy spirit; or in other words are of a higher vibration will start to separate from those who don`t have the right "love attitude" / Aura.... this means that all those who intend to steal and destroy will show it in their body energy field and ..being forewarned means being forearmed...the "lost souls" won`t have a chance.. they will be either defeated, or simply ignored and left behind ...animal and man will turn vegan, probably because a-all-too-revealing-body-energy-field, will make hunting difficult.

.everything will be different...the cosmic particle belt will have the effect, that we won`t be able to see the sun any more...but the sun will keep earth reasonably warm for the survival of life on earth....the equatoral areas will be the place to be, where balmy temperatures like in southern europe will be the norm...everything north or south of the 40degrees latitude will fall quickly back to ice age (similar to "the day after tomorrow" ((my thoughts here)))

the whole world will be bathed in never ending luminescence for the following 2000 years...the only perceivable difference between day and night can only be felt through the temperature differences....there will always be light, but we won`t be able to see the sun, the moon or the stars
it will be like summer in the arctic - daylight around the clock...without the glowing ball..the sun`s radiation on earth will be weakened because of the particle belt...this is why only the equatorial regions will stay warm enough for survival.....

..people and animals will all turn vegan....and those who perished and didn`t have the strong "love-all-aura" (those who are not close to the "love" Jesus promoted...or Buddha, Mohammed, etc.), will only be able to reincarnate again after 2000 years, when the solar system has passed through the particle belt (manasic? energy enhancing/manifesting belt)...once our solar system is back into the normal space as we know it, world history as we have it, will begin again anew and civilization will have again 10000 years time to get back to where we are right now....(but will have to start from scratch..start using simple symbols again like the runes, etc..and learn to speak again as the voice wasn`t needed in the all revealing fog of wisdom*)

..now considdering the mayan calendar and "Tut Ankh Amun`s" prophecies , the year 2012 could be the entry point into the dense particle belt, the first shock for all mankind will be, that the stars/planets entering the particle belt first, will suddenly look ablaze and seem to fall down on earth.but that won`t be the problem...depending on where earth will be in relation to the sun we might also first have to endure up to 4 days of total darkness..that`s also not so bad yet, except for the panic, chaos and mob violence that could come from it.....the real big problem will be coming from the (sub-)?atomic-particle-belt being so dense, that it will be changing the earth`s rotation axis (pole shift) and changing the "quality" of earth`s hot core...(earth will shudder) ..quakes, monster-tsunamis , volcanos bursting ..and the sorts will be giving us a hell of a time...
...many will perish..but this is where "the dead shall walk the earth" begins to make sense ("The rising of the Phoenix")...as those filled with the love of the holy spirit (strong aura) will not only rise out of their dead physical bodies, but will also be seen by all those still alive ; ....It will be these benevolent spirits who will lead the physical survivors and assist them in finding shelter, food, etc...they won`t be tethered by a physical body and therefore are able to fly hither and tither to do reconnaissance for proper guidance of the living...
the enlightened spirits will live side by side with the people of flesh and blood...this will have the side effect, that fear of physical death will be gone for the following 2000 years (of pure bliss?).....the shift will bring forth fruitful new equatorial landmasses which were previously under water and a lot of traces/landmarks of our civilisation will not only be turned to rubble but will also be covered by the ocean (kind of a global spring cleansing).....unfortunately, when our solar system will be leaving the particle belt, the whole earth will shift its rotation axis again and shudder back - probably into it`s "original wobble" ....the whole cataclysm scenario (cleansing) will make sure that traces of the previous civilisation (ours) as well as any signs of "2000 years in paradise" will have disappeared as mysteriously as "Atlantis"...

*ps: the sub?-atomic particle belt might be what the druids called "feth fiada" (fog of wisdom) (my own thought here)

Truth is to be found in ugliness as well as beauty, in feeling as well as thought, and in sadness as well as happiness. (Vienna Art Exhibition)

Last edited by capreycorn; 10-16-2008 at 01:06 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:43 AM   #20
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds right to me. But curiously, it sounds, based on a lot of their activities, like the NWO folks have read that little book, too...
Old 10-16-2008, 09:06 AM   #21
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

........ and thank u for the fish .......

its i nice vision, liked it very much.......... but who knows ?????

....perhaps it will be NOT like this..... WE WILL SEE ....anyway
Old 10-16-2008, 09:36 AM   #22
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Dear I go between lords,
I have a lot of information and have been waiting a long time (for what exactly I don't know).

I know I watch over a lot of children and face walls of water........

but whatever I was before I am a human now, I am love and here to learn.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:41 AM   #23
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Everyone Please Read.

So:

I am not 'acknowledged', so again, I will be observing... the Heads and Tails.

"now as we all will see the aura of every living thing and every human being..no one will be able to hide sinister, malevolent or greedy thoughts..all fake sweet talk and diplomacy will be for nothing ..."

THAT will be fun.. with all them religious leaders, or can we say snake oil salesmen by now?
1st: Another "prophecy"... partly confirming with its doom for the average believer the end days of the bible (And thus part of Zeitgeist 1 ! The new religion of the Age of Aquarius.).
2nd. Well no "action" needed, it will all happen, since it will all happen. ("Could be")
3rd. Just stay alive for them bright times.
4rd. ZZtop?? nothing more inspriring or music closer to 'god'/'Joy'/'Happiness'/'Infinity"/'Prime'? That is kind of dissapointing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMBJDFI72Sk

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-16-2008 at 09:43 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:15 AM   #24
Ngai Te Rangi
Avalon Senior Member

whats this person on about? Would'nt have a clue!!
Old 10-16-2008, 10:19 AM   #25
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Everyone Please Read.

Was the book title the only thing I know is that I do not know anything, therfore I start again from 0. Or was it call a ship of fools ? Anyways my childrens ages are 14,8, 1 and 8 months and one in the way. Oh well have to take my daughter to scholl since Omar just missed the Island. By the way global warming is a natural event, and Haarp is not a weapon of war but a life saver for the planet, must be like my cel phone. Is just mi imagination that it emmits harmful radio active frequencies that cause cancer. The water is very clean I only think that iis a greenish or yellowish color so I guess I'll drink it. May I'll go look for some honey in my behivee, or wonder why the whale is sitting ousitde the ocean instead of swiming in it. Let me get back to the year 2012 or was it 2008, did I travel in time, how did this Bible get here, the aliens put it there, or was it the NWO, the Catholics or maybe I"m just going wacko.
Closed Thread