Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you think this information contains spiritual truths about reality here on Earth
YES... I can accept this does contain 'spiritual truths' within it. 77 79.38%
NO... It does not resonate with me at all. 20 20.62%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2008, 04:00 AM   #26
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: The 'Hidden Hand' a PROPER & 'POSITIVE' discussion of the material ONLY here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post

Peaceful Warrior did you choose your name from Dan Millmans book
"Way of the Peaceful Warrior"

That was my first spiritual book I read that taught me the lessons of who we are: infinite oneness..interconnected energy
Hello Reunite,

Love your Avatar picture and your name too.

Thankyou for your question, it is a lovely book.

Yes I suppose I did get the original inspired thought from that book (which I also read many many moons ago), however I chose it in the wider sense when I decided to use it here...

Meaning, I feel it is what we ALL must be in these times, PEACEFUL WARRIORS and that is why I chose to use it rather than the other names I thought of when I joined Avalon.

I think that if we add both our names together we have a good summary for action = ALL the PEACEFUL WARRIORS must REUNITE! Haha lol.

Blessings and Best Wishes to you...

Namaste

PEACE OUT ...and I Smile
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 04:19 AM   #27
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The 'Hidden Hand' a PROPER & 'POSITIVE' discussion of the material ONLY here!

I think we are vibrating on the same frequency field
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 04:28 AM   #28
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: The 'Hidden Hand' a PROPER & 'POSITIVE' discussion of the material ONLY here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Yeah, tell me about it. The mods should delete Peaceful warriors middle two texts, and peaceful warrior, you should edit your first two texts leaving just your opinions, while posting KathyT's link at the top. Her page is very well organized.
GregoroArturo,
Hello my friend I have noticed your active presence on here many times and your comments are always interesting to read.

Yes, I could have just posted the link to avoid the 'wall of text' so to speak.

However I decided to include the transcript of the dialogue in full to allow people an 'in the moment' look at the material and also to allow people who have read it once on ATS or KathyT's site, the chance to perhap's re-read it when they came here.

I apologise if you find it a pain to scroll down but it's not so hard really eh and perhaps my only 'error' was I should have said at the start "if you wish to skip this please go to the end of the first 3 posts", my mistake.

I felt it was important to start at the beggining ie: with the ACTUAL material available immediately at hand to the reader, rather than just my opinions, that was the considered approach and reasoning to this very important material, I hope that clears this up for you.

Assuring you of my best intentions at all times Greg.

Namaste

PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Old 10-27-2008, 04:30 AM   #29
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The 'Hidden Hand' a PROPER & 'POSITIVE' discussion of the material ONLY here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR View Post
GregoroArturo,
Hello my friend I have noticed your active presence on here many times and your comments are always interesting to read.

Yes, I could have just posted the link to avoid the 'wall of text' so to speak.

However I decided to include the transcript of the dialogue in full to allow people an 'in the moment' look at the material and also to allow people who have read it once on ATS or KathyT's site, the chance to perhap's re-read it when they came here.

I apologise if you find it a pain to scroll down but it's not so hard really eh and perhaps my only 'error' was I should have said at the start "if you wish to skip this please go to the end of the first 3 posts", my mistake.

I felt it was important to start at the beggining ie: with the ACTUAL material available immediately at hand to the reader, rather than just my opinions, that was the considered approach and reasoning to this very important material, I hope that clears this up for you.

Assuring you of my best intentions at all times Greg.

Namaste

PEACEFUL WARRIOR
No worries my friend. It was just a pain that the Page down button wasn't as effective haha. Thank you for starting the topic too! Namaste.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 05:03 AM   #30
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

I was just reading all this ... http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/Hidden_Hand.html

You do know he refers him self as Lucifer

thats all I have to say..

MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 05:37 AM   #31
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

I read this tonight and will let it sink in a bit before commenting much. I did enjoy it, though and much of what he says resonates. I'll probably read it again and work on discernment a bit. Very interesting food for thought!
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:10 AM   #32
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

In my own studies I have come to believe that our inner Earth is hollow, and inhabited by advanced beings. Some of you may recall earlier posts I did of Google Earth images of Antarctica where light may be shining outward from the South pole.

I’d like to point to two references given in Hidden_Hand’s messages in separate places, but more towards the end, where he/she says 1) Yes, the earth is hollow, and 2), that his bloodline family does NOT live on the surface.

My conclusion, he/she lives in the inner hollow earth.

---------- (first reference)
“Is the Earth Hollow?”

Hold on, let me just check. Yes, definitely.

“If so, how does one gain access?”

I am not permitted to say.

------------ (second reference)
In our Power Lines, we have a similar structure, with Local and Regional groups etc, though most of us are living in entirely 'different' types of communities than you would understand. All I shall say is that we are not "surface dwellers".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My husband handed me a new book… “The Discovery of the Nag Hammadi Texts”, by Jean Doresse. It is the first translation of the Gospel according to Thomas, discovered in the late 1940’s in Chenoboskion, a remote hamlet in upper Eqypt. Pg. 274 has a one paragraph which says:
"17. Jesus says: Men indeed think I have come to bring peace to the world. But they do not know that I have come to bring to the world discord, fire, sword, war”.
Two places in the New Testiment are similiar, Mathews (10:34 'Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.' ) and Luke (12:51 'Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division;')

I see some simularity to the "Negative Polarity" role.

Last edited by KathyT; 10-27-2008 at 07:25 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:27 AM   #33
Tuza

Good Lord, that's it, all this time I have been given to believe nothing but lies. So many theories and philosophies out there - I am just going to go with what resonates for me now. An old English quote of my mother comes to mind:

"Hells bells and little fishes, I don't know that's just over the odds".
Old 10-27-2008, 07:39 AM   #34
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

I read this.

"wilst" is a key word telling nationality. It is also not the only clue.

Why should we not post who we presume this to be? there is no harm in it and the information was first on above top secret so anyone may access it there, for heavens sakes. Avalon isnt going to get more or less if we all take a stab at the authors name.

No offense but thought provoking or no, someone that was of that density wouldnt communicate in this manner with no face nor substance. They can contact us on a massive scale in our minds with telepathic q and a, plus lush settings if they were really from a much greater density than our own limiting one. If they were asked to inform, does anyone believe the best possible way would be on a medium they profess to never use? It is also good at dodging anything other than a compliment. There are a few truths in the post that resonate with all here. Ok so that alone should sayy human mortal to you, not higher existential bs crapolla. C'mon people. This is a no brainer. What does the iluminatti do? What do they use as a their preferred means of dis info? A little truth, allot of bs. You are buying this hook line and sinker merely because they have put in a few small truths (council of elders, dimensional levels of existence, multiple incarnations) with a whole load of luciferian beliefs.

If you are all ready to become satanist for the reading of a piece of literary work, you are easily duped and led.

Bogus.

Last edited by MMe M; 11-10-2008 at 09:21 AM.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:40 AM   #35
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Thought creates reality alright. Just a few days ago I contemplated this issue of TPTB all the way to understanding their purpose. And then I find this thread!

It appears that I would have stayed asleep longer if not for going through some hell in this life. It jolted me out of my doldrums. It appears that the majority of mankind are happy to remain asleep.

I was thinking that it is a huge waste of my thought and energy to maintain any anger towards TPTB (or anyone else).

The best revenge is to be healthy and happy, which is really possible because once you no longer allow your emotions to control you, and understand the game you can truly exercise the art of making choices.

God is everywhere, everything and everyone. I can love the spark of God that is a person even if I do not like what that person does. I know this from personal experience.

After I put religion aside I learned what it really means to love your enemy. I can look back and see patterns and syncronicities that have led me to this very moment. Eventhough things were really difficult, I'm glad it happened, because I gained spiritually.

Regardless of adversity we have all overcome to be here Now together. We are progressing.

Question:
How bad does this nightmare have to get before we all wake up?

Last edited by MargueriteBee; 10-27-2008 at 01:27 PM.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:50 AM   #36
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I have lobotomised the OP to control the text size. This was done with the OP's consent, and I am glad he was willing to help.

There were a few observations about the mass of text, much of this has been removed (two post loads) so there is now a compromise reached

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:08 AM   #37
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I have lobotomised the OP to control the text size. This was done with the OP's consent, and I am glad he was willing to help.

There were a few observations about the mass of text, much of this has been removed (two post loads) so there is now a compromise reached

A..
Ahoy Shipmate Anchor, Nice doing business with you my friend.

Lovin your work and good job done with your 'Moddy Scissors' so to speak. Neat and clean and still making full sense and leaving enough of the material to engage anyone new to the material as we discussed.

Thankyou for your respectful communications and discussion on how to keep the essence of the thread intact and remove the appropriate amount of text to stay within forum guidlines, it was fun reaching a compromise through discussion with you.

That's what life is all about really and is hopefully reflected in the spirit of this thread...Love and Respect my friends, just that LOVE and RESPECT! (with as much humour and humility as possible for good measure of course. haha lol).

Nice one Anchor...

Namaste

PEACE OUT ...and I Smile
Old 10-27-2008, 08:39 AM   #38
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

"Every so often, as per the directives of the Law of our Creator, a brief window of opportunity opens, whereby a select handful of our Family are required to make communication with our subjects"

"am double-bound in this duty. It is required of me by The Law of our Creator to offer this opportunity to you at this time, though I am also bound by the Law of (planetary) Free Will"

"Are we really considered chattel and traded as such by the government?”

By the governments, generally, yes. People are seen as 'collateral'. Pawns that are maneuvered around the chess board, according to the game plan. By the Family, contrary to popular beliefs, many of us do not mean you any harm directly. There is just the matter of divine destiny to uphold and unfold, and we must play our parts in the game, as given to us by the Creator."

Extraordinary claims demand Extraordinary proof.

"There is just the matter of divine destiny"

In Case there is "divine destiny" then what makes your family think that they will get away from Justice for everything negative they have done to their "subjects" over time in an infinite universe?

We are all Equal... Your <realized> potential is our <unrealized> potential. By keeping us as mushrooms and from realizing said potential,, you stole from us, for your own benefit. THAT is a crime all by itself. For wich I pity you.

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-27-2008 at 08:43 AM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:11 AM   #39
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
Extraordinary claims demand Extraordinary proof.
Why ? Isn't that just part of the 3D conditioning that is keeping everyone from seeing the light?

Can one not simply read the words, take those that resonate as true and discard the rest?

Inside each incarnated human, tucked away, is the truth. One doesn't need a scientific method to tease that it out, one needs oneself looking in. Resonance can give one the clues where to look for the truth.

(Excuse the convoluted use of impersonal form of "one" but I was trying to avoid sounding like I was addressing anyone specific.)

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 10-27-2008 at 11:17 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:29 PM   #40
peterh
Avalon Senior Member

To Hidden Hands and other luciferians

What i call you guys up there, it the bloodsucker and honeycollector system. One side tray to sacrifices as and the other side ask that we sacrifices own self. On side parasite from as and the other side boiled a little human zoo to please and entertain them. And both of you use as, as labor rats in your reality laboratory.

I read your response on other questions and specially about infinity and your role in this "game", and i found no real error or lie.
But you ever think on the possibility that you and your believing system is to manipulate your kind link like you manipulate the rest of as? That you are controlled from a partially truth and a believings and ideologies, believing system like you uses many of them to control the humanity? The lie is all the time big enough that the persons in the bubble can't touch and see the boundaries. There are illusions big enough to keep galactic gods in there consciousness prison realizing selfdestruction.
Do you ever ask way you need 95% evil and darkens to lift op your self over the next period? You don't see its because you have to steal the live energy to realize this, and that your believing system, so true it is, is used to use you for a bigger parasitic hierarchy? That you have a free will and nobody force you to go this evil way and follow your tribe, and that freeness is not on polarity sites but in transcendental site, you doings only excused with the game between good and evil and your rule in it? That the transcendence cold by speeded up enormously if some luzifas sacrifice there drug of egoism and self addiction? Do you not think you are used and manipulate from the next higher hierarchy level, in the same way you and your kind manipulate the others? Yes, a sickness can teach something, but the sense of life is not to by sick. And that we call evil is Nothing else then the effects of a conciseness sickness.

You know about hyper symmetry, so called Karma. It works like this that every action will realize a process to give a COMPLETE response of what the reality really is we manifest, every action is a question to understand the true nature of the action and the reality manifested through it. Complete means that you not only experience the success of your action and live in the stolen healthiness and energy. The complete response means to experience your self the created reality in the mirror side. It is obviously a reality witch is allowed to be realized and experienced, but no one is forced to ask for this experience. And the whole show of evil end "free will" and "choice" become absurd, if your kind sting the eyes of the people and poisoning there mind in all ways, and then say that they had a choice and are fools behaving like blinds. It is easy to be a one eye king in a world of blindes, if you sting them out there eyes.
If you once are not able anymore to steal and parasite enough energy, because your victims woken up and quitted out of your accessibility, you will fall in the darkness you have prepared for as. You will be in a situation of deficiency of life energy, together with all psychopaths of hitlers stalins mengeles, fighting desperately for energy, and banded together with your bloodlines in the same way you are now bonded with your glory kingdom and your bloodline contractors. Your kind will by the hell for each other, like you made the humans to enemies of each other and make "good" business on all levels with it, symmetry causes and effect, no punishment, compilation of questions. And luciferian or not, you have a free will to choose your realitys.
I don't understand and remember anymore way we ask for this. Sometimes a think the question was, "what is ultimatifv senselessness" at least sometimes it feels like this. To say the truth, i want to by left alone from both side, from the bloodsuckers like from the honeycolectors in the same way.

You don't think it is a better idea to stop the evil show, and ask this ones for help you abused so terribly, and work for it to complete the hyper symmetry with work of completion, instead in work of collecting parasitic energy for your system, and the demonic minds over you. Daemons have there place in the harmony and they don't have to by evil, if the sacrifices greed arrogance and self addiction. Darkens mast not be evil and light mast not be good, both angel and daemons can be good and evil.
This vulture has his job in nature and don't care for those child, hi wait for food, but at least, hi has the respect to wait. I now your kind are good trained to feel nothing, but i do. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3176/...2d9cdd.jpg?v=0
I expect that you was suppressed of people witch welcome you not only whit pure anger and hate. Maybe some because of naivety, but many too because of a true wish for freedom.
If your text of infinity oneness and understanding of the polarity between good and evil is the truth and what you really think, and not only a text of mind controlling and part of occult allowance contracting, for people witch search desperately some knowledge in the darkness, you know from what i speak, write? It is possible to develop other stimulating forces in the human conciseness, then the games between good and evil, and bloodsuckers and honeycollectors. And for free will is all the infinite possibilities open, not only to by a sacrificer of itself or others. You and your kind play a game of black and white, and exclude all colors of experience be reducing it on this light-and-darkness game. And you will not have to fight desperately to get the 95% darkness together to make the next cycle. This cycles will collapse whit 100 certainty and it is only a question of time wen you fail to do you "jop", you know this, and i am sure in every cycle is becomes more difficult. And many of your kind go over all bounders, because deep inside they know and they scared to hell, they create, to fail and there cycle of lucid light will turn in to his mirror and his spiritual night.
This universe has mach more to offer then this shameful prisons. If it would not be so terrible, one could die by boredom.

I know (not believe, but not fully understand jet) we are all one, and i honestly wish i could forgive all this evil darkness and this totally shameful and painfully realty we experience here, and i now we will be once one in infinity and all this loses his relevancy. And i know once this people your kind not only kill but torture to death, will come to help you out of your darkness because otherwise you will be lost for ever, too go back home and become all-one. (for all of as here now, it needs help of 1:10). But i am honest, i see the world, now, it is simply too much too much too much.
(i don't ask for reply, i wrote it to write it)
peterh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:47 PM   #41
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Why ? Isn't that just part of the 3D conditioning that is keeping everyone from seeing the light?

Can one not simply read the words, take those that resonate as true and discard the rest?

Inside each incarnated human, tucked away, is the truth. One doesn't need a scientific method to tease that it out, one needs oneself looking in. Resonance can give one the clues where to look for the truth.

(Excuse the convoluted use of impersonal form of "one" but I was trying to avoid sounding like I was addressing anyone specific.)

A..
Yea, that is really it. Many people are too out of touch with their inner clarity to be able to discern truth. The whole attitude of "demanding proof" just a passive way to deny self-responsability ("someone else must tell me what is true or not as I myself is no able to discern it for myself"). Why is truth not something that can be proven? Because looking for proof is just the intellect chasing its own tail in an endless game. It's like Descartes trying to prove that he exist because he thinks. A silly and futile game. In the introduction to the Ra material they quote an ET being called Hatonn:

Quote:
There is going to be a Harvest, as you might call it, a harvest of souls that will shortly occur upon your planet. We are attempting to extract
the greatest possible harvest from this planet. This is our mission, for
we are the Harvesters.

In order to be most efficient, we are attempting to create first a state of
seeking among the people of this planet who desire to seek. This would
be those who are close to the acceptable level of vibration. Those above
this level are of course not of as great an interest to us since they have,
you might say, already made the grade. Those far below this level,
unfortunately, cannot be helped by us at this time. We are attempting
at this time to increase by a relatively small percentage the number who
will be harvested into the path of love and understanding.
Even a small percentage of those who dwell upon your planet is a vast
number, and this is our mission, to act through groups such as this one
in order to disseminate information in such a fashion that it may be
accepted or rejected, that it may be in a state lacking what the people of
your planet choose to call proof.

We offer them no concrete proof, as they have a way of expressing it.
We offer them Truth. This is an important function of our mission—to
offer Truth without proof. In this way, the motivation will, in each and
every case, come from within the individual. In this way, the individual
vibratory rate will be increased. An offering of proof or an impressing of
this Truth upon an individual in such a way that he would be forced to
accept it would have no usable effect upon his vibratory rate.
This, then, my friends, is the mystery of our way of approaching your
peoples.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/4621673/Te...f-One-Books-IV

It's good to be reminded that each and everyone knew what they were going to by coming here at this time. Of course, this is forgotten when we incarnate. The higher you evolve the more you "remember". The more you get rid of the earthly conditioning the more your true eternal identity and knowledge is allowed to shine through. All aware beings are talking about 2012 and these things. There are no "coincidences" and "accidents" in Creation. All is part of the same puzzle. People might have different interpretations of the totality of this puzzle based upon how many peices they have assembled and how well they have put them togehter. But in the end the puzzle includes everything that exists.

Also, I don't see this insider or any of the elite as an "enemy". I know they are just reflecting the human ego back to humanity in the external world in order for us to evolve out of its cruel and barbaric tendencies and towards evermore Love/Light/Truth. You cannot come further away from Truth than turning it inside out or upside down. Here is one of David Ickes favorite quotes:

Quote:
Just look at us. Everything is backwards. Everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religion destroys spirituality. - Michael Ellner
The dark cabal of this world is simply an outer manifestation of humanities inner state. The ego is just a very small percentage of our total being which is one with all, and so the dark cabal is equally a very small percentage of the world population (or for that sake; the population of the universe). They are not the problem at all. They provide a great service to humanity. We should be grateful towards them for this and stop wasting energy to hate them. The human ego loves to project and blame things outside because deep down it knows that if a person start looking inside; that is the beginning of the end for the fearfeeding parasitic entity we call the ego. This parasitic entity feeds on all sorts of conflict and fear. It distort the perception of it's host in a major way to generate as much conflict and fear as possible because that is its nourishment. Most of humanity is still deep in the clutches of this nasty thing as its domination is very high in the lower end (below 200) of the scale of consciousness. The lower you go the more inside/out or upside down is your perception of reality.

Fortunatly, humanity (mass consciousness) is moving upwards and away from the influence of this global parasitic beast. Each indiviudal that is able to free him/her self from it has enormous impact on the mass consciousness. Think of the big difference between totalt darkness and what happens if you light a candle. That is the only way to "fight" darkness. Simply light a candle and you can use that to light other candles that are open for it.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:00 PM   #42
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAP View Post
You do know he refers him self as Lucifer

thats all I have to say..
I don’t know if you had any connotation here, but I thought I’d look for some more clarity for myself.

Lucifer, as a name in the English version of the Bible, is mentioned ONLY once. Old testimant, ISAIAH, 14/12 “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!”

So I pulled out my trusty Concordance to the Bible, to look up the meaning of the original Greek or Hebrew words. It defines Lucifer as “Shining One”.

From Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer I found the following:

“In Latin, the word "Lucifer", meaning "Light-Bringer" (from lux, lucis, "light", and ferre, "to bear, bring"), is a name for the "Morning Star" (the planet Venus in its dawn appearances; cf. Romanian Luceafăr).”

“Mentions of the Morning Star in the Bible
In the Latin Vulgate the word "Lucifer" was used twice to refer to the Morning Star: once for "הילל" (hêlēl) in Isaiah 14:12 and once for the Greek word "φωσφόρος" (phosphoros) in 2 Peter 1:19.”

Another site I found discusses Luciferianism:
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/Com...iferianism.htm
The author states “It has been the practice of Freemasonry for years.”

Hidden_Hand, begins with the following, but there is much in his text discussing Lucifer”

“Our Creator, is the one you refer to as 'Lucifer', "The Light Bearer" and "Bright and Morning Star".
Our Creator is not "The Devil" as he has been spuriously portrayed in your bible. Lucifer is what you would call a "Group Soul" or "Social Memory Complex", which has evolved to the level of the Sixth Density, which in effect, means that he (or more accurately "'we") has evolved to a level sufficient that he (we) has attained a status equal or arguably 'greater' than that of Yahweh (we have evolved higher than him). In appearance, were you to gaze upon Lucifer's fullest expression of our Being, the appearance would be that of a Sun or a "Bright Star". Or, when stepping down into a 3rd Density vibration, we would appear as what you may term an 'Angel' or 'Light Being'.”
Old 10-27-2008, 10:34 PM   #43
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder then, is Yahweh a 3rd density group social memory complex? Also then, are wanderers of a different group memory complex? Oh the questions.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:06 PM   #44
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Hidden Hand just sounds psychpathic to me disregarding all the negative things done here and oh can we go down the rabbit hole with that one. Sure I understand that between incarnations this experience will seem like a bad dream. But thats the paradox eh? When im in pain it sure is real and when someone suffers it is real. Hidden hand just nicely mentions oh we will have to work this Karma off so in the meantime lets party? Im afraid we live in a world where there is a pandemic of psychopaths who know they are and dont know they are. They cant feel anything for anyone. I think its redirection and a catalyst to define humanity.

Godspeed
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:48 AM   #45
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Yea, that is really it. Many people are too out of touch with their inner clarity to be able to discern truth. The whole attitude of "demanding proof" just a passive way to deny self-responsability ("someone else must tell me what is true or not as I myself is no able to discern it for myself"). Why is truth not something that can be proven? Because looking for proof is just the intellect chasing its own tail in an endless game. It's like Descartes trying to prove that he exist because he thinks. A silly and futile game. In the introduction to the Ra material they quote an ET being called Hatonn:
Sorry to demand proof from some/anyone that considers sharing spiritual enlightenment and truth a form of charity toward its 'subjects'....

And no, I as everyone else have a responsibility towards ourselves, and that is not to buy into the slick stories of snake oil salesmen.

And again, no, no one has to tell me that something is true or not.. I will judge that for myself, PENDING on the proof set forward. Your flavor and threshold for going on your knees may differ. And I wish you happiness and luck while you exercise that privelidge and continue to agree to be a 'subject'. However, don't project this onto others that won't kneel for ANYONE...
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:27 AM   #46
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

This material resonates with me. It feels like a kind of sequel to the Insider material that went on at the godlikeproductions site, as well as the Jonathan material on youtube (user adampants2007 and adampants2008). Lots of hermetic ideas in this.

At any rate, I was thinking about this material all day at work. I'll keep it in mind. It resonates strongly with me.
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:29 AM   #47
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
I wonder then, is Yahweh a 3rd density group social memory complex? Also then, are wanderers of a different group memory complex? Oh the questions.

I'm not sure that he'd be 3rd but definitely below 6th. That caught my attention, too and I've been wondering the same thing. If Yahweh can create a soul group then what can a higher, 6th density do?

The wanderers seem to come from different planets which have different group memories, right? Yet didn't he say that we've all been here before? But we are quarantined? And if people weren't evolving before then have we never had a harvest? So how have others been here?

As you can see I'm also full of questions.

And another thing- he mentioned benevolent beings working on our behalf living in the earth. Then he alludes to living there himself? I guess there's a lot of room in there?
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:08 AM   #48
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
And another thing- he mentioned benevolent beings working on our behalf living in the earth. Then he alludes to living there himself? I guess there's a lot of room in there?
I couldn’t find any mention in H_H's messages about “benevolent beings working on our behalf living in the earth”.
He does say the earth is hollow, and his bloodline family does not live on the surface.

If the earth is hollow, it appears there would be a lot of room in there.

Here’s a site which talks about Colonel Billie Faye Woodard, of the United States Air Force and his experiences with the inner earth. I haven’t been able to find the true source of the first photo of the opening at Antarctica, but what I wanted you to be able to see was the artists diagrams of what the inner earth might be like.
http://itpro.no/art/12829.html
Old 10-28-2008, 03:24 AM   #49
Tuza

I am most grateful for all the information you have given the forum on the hollow earth KathyT. I found all your posts absolutely amazing. I have just gone to the link you gave and was totally blown away by the pictures and reports.

I know this may sound a bit dumb but I am always busy here and cannot always look up information, so I am hoping you would reply and tell me how the sun inside the earth doesn't melt the inner core? Sorry for being ignorant.

Blessings.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:55 AM   #50
purplesage
Avalon Senior Member

Let's Keep It Simple Sweeties . . .
Live lovingly & honorably
each & every day,
and all this blather will not matter.
purplesage is offline   Reply With Quote