Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 10-15-2009, 06:09 AM   #1
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Default The new babylon - those who reign supreme

THE NEW BABYLON - THOSE WHO REIGN SUPREME

The latest from the pen of AFP correspondent Michael Collins Piper— author of such best-sellers as Final Judgment, The New Jerusalem, The Golem, The Judas Goats, Target: Traficant, Dirty Secrets and more . . .

There’s just so much silly mis-information and deadly dis-information out there about the New World Order that it’s time we have a book that explains the truth—the UNEXPURGATED facts—in no uncertain terms. That’s what THE NEW BABYLON does.

Don’t let them lie to you!

CERTAIN SELF-STYLED “PATRIOTS” spend a lot of time (andmake a lot of money) putting out videos talking about the NewWorld Order. But the sorry truth is thatmany of these characters just simply refuse to bare the facts about what the New World Order is really all about.

So, in a sense, the producers of these videos are actually doing the bidding of the forces behind the New World Order. They are misdirecting good Americans and other patriots in other nations by providing false information. That’s why THE NEW BABYLON is must reading. You need to know precisely what the New World Order really is and who’s behind it.

available from American Free Press .net - this does look like a good one.
Anything that exposes the immense power of the corrupt Rothschilds is good in my books! Will post a detailed review once i have read it.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:43 AM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The new babylon - those who reign supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
Anything that exposes the immense power of the corrupt Rothschilds is good in my books!
But isn't this what has already been established?

Please give an example of disinformation by self-styled patriots putting out videos about the New World Order...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:16 AM   #3
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Agreed Seashore. But this book apparently goes into more detail than other books and names more names than other books etc. And they have new detail apparently.
Re the other Patriots comment, that was not my comment so i cannot expand for you. That bit was cut n pasted so perhaps I should have used quotation marks.

Clearly for sme, just knowing the Rothschilds are bad eggs is enough. for other NWO researchers like myself i want ALL the detail!
Old 10-16-2009, 09:35 AM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Agreed Seashore. But this book apparently goes into more detail than other books and names more names than other books etc. And they have new detail apparently.
Re the other Patriots comment, that was not my comment so i cannot expand for you. That bit was cut n pasted so perhaps I should have used quotation marks.

Clearly for sme, just knowing the Rothschilds are bad eggs is enough. for other NWO researchers like myself i want ALL the detail!
I have this on my mind right now because of Jordan Maxwell's comment in the recent interview. I understood him to say that the Rothschilds are not really at the top of the pyramid; the Vatican is.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:55 PM   #5
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

The vatican huh? Interesting. The "black pope" is right up there that is true.
Although i wonder just how the Rothschilds are connected or meshed into the Vatican??
Old 10-17-2009, 11:14 PM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The vatican huh? Interesting. The "black pope" is right up there that is true.
Although i wonder just how the Rothschilds are connected or meshed into the Vatican??
Good question!
Old 10-18-2009, 02:46 AM   #7
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Thru the Vatican Bank! That is a clear connection. refer The Vatican Exposed by Dr Paul L Williams, 2003. Pg56.

Also got the book The Papal Billions by Tony Bushby but haven't had time to read it yet - looks good!
Old 10-18-2009, 08:46 AM   #8
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

This link kinda makes sense.
http://www.vaticanassassins.org/?p=95

Cheers
Barron
Old 10-18-2009, 09:09 AM   #9
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

And here is some good info re the connections between the Rothschilds and the Vatican too:

http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=238849

http://watch.pair.com/mystery-babylon-4.html

http://www.illuminati-news.com/black-nobility.htm
Old 10-18-2009, 10:18 AM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This link kinda makes sense.
http://www.vaticanassassins.org/?p=95

Cheers
Barron
I worry about Eric Jon Phelps as a source. I've heard him interviewed and he sounds like a racist to me. He talked about God's plan that white men should be in charge, as I recall. Also, believe it or not, he told Freeman on an interview that the sun actually revolves around the earth!
Old 10-18-2009, 12:25 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm familiar with Wes Penre. He is a good researcher. Although he evidently didn't do this research, he is posting it, so I'll be studying this one.

Stewart Swerdlow's Blue Blood, True Blood has information on this which I will have to re-read.
Old 10-18-2009, 01:17 PM   #12
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barron!

I am reading on various sources about this topic. I am coming to conclusion that they are shifting forms of new world order in order to confuse the public while in secrecy they continue with their agenda.

I think you`re right about bible-belt-American patriots who carry a gun in one hand and Bible in other. Many of them are sheer stupid and being constantly used to buy various products from arms to survival kits from gloom and doom web sites.

Also the story about Babylon;

Bab- el -means -door(passage way to God)
Babylon -means confusion

In the time of building first tower of Babylon people were united as one under evil to build humongous tower and to be united around Nimrod ,great leader and Satan worshiper. They have same thinking pattern to be above Universe Creator and to be under Satan`s rod. Unfortunately for them The Universe Creator and his son destroyed their attempt and mingle their languages and they from that point started migration all over the earth carrying Babylonian teachings in all corners of the world. Researchers found all over the world the same pattern in all ancient culture`s worshiping of gods and finally supreme being of their cult-Lucifer(Satan) . Thematics such as Sun worshiping, Baal worshiping, Dagon worshiping, animal worshiping, elements of nature worshiping, man worshiping,human sacrificing, zodiac and all other stuff came from Babylon under Nimrod who served Satan.

Anyways that old Babylon was destroyed but today new world order is all about returning to that core of the old Babylon. It means all people, united under one empire under Lucifer(Satan) on earth.

I would not want or like to live in that kind of the world.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:31 AM   #13
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Beren.

Yes, i too, would n't want to live in that world either! Thanks to the internet especially, knowledge and truth can travel very fast now and their days of hiding are numbered!
Old 10-21-2009, 10:51 AM   #14
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Stewart Swerdlow's Blue Blood, True Blood has information on this which I will have to re-read.
I just found a passage in the chapter "The Illuminati Hierarchy." It says, "Red wine is symbolic of the blood ingested by the Reptilians. The wine can become sanctified as it did in the Roman Catholic Church, a patsy for the Reptilians."
Old 10-21-2009, 11:14 AM   #15
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Hi Barron!

I think you`re right about bible-belt-American patriots who carry a gun in one hand and Bible in other. Many of them are sheer stupid and being constantly used to buy various products from arms to survival kits from gloom and doom web sites.
I'm sorry but by what credentials do you judge the American Midwest??

I grew up here...how about you??

You list Serbia as your origin.

The re-taking of America will start in the Midwest because all those folks with a gun and a bible believe what this country was founded on...FREEDOM

To believe what we want and have the muscle to back it up
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:40 AM   #16
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post

The re-taking of America will start in the Midwest because all those folks with a gun and a bible believe what this country was founded on...FREEDOM

Sorry If I sounded like that. I know many Americans from mid west and I got to tell you I did not met so many fine people on one spot.
I think there is still many really good folks there but also you got to admit there are also those who are giving you bad name.

Bible belt is an American term I used because I also saw many sheer stupid people from mid west who does not even know English language and its proper use but still carrying fire arms and threating other who does not align with them, also in the same time yelling how they are Christians and "praise the lord" stuff with Bible in their hands... or quoting certaing Biblical pasages where it is stated something about Lord´s revenge etc...

But again I have many American friends and many of them are from mid west.
It is not the location ,it is the people...
But also your own media when wish to put some dumb American on the spot and blame him as right wing radical ,they always pick some poor guy from some remote area in mid west...

They are not giving you a chance to proove them wrong...
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:51 PM   #17
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Sorry If I sounded like that. I know many Americans from mid west and I got to tell you I did not met so many fine people on one spot.
I think there is still many really good folks there but also you got to admit there are also those who are giving you bad name.

Bible belt is an American term I used because I also saw many sheer stupid people from mid west who does not even know English language and its proper use but still carrying fire arms and threating other who does not align with them, also in the same time yelling how they are Christians and "praise the lord" stuff with Bible in their hands... or quoting certaing Biblical pasages where it is stated something about Lord´s revenge etc...

But again I have many American friends and many of them are from mid west.
It is not the location ,it is the people...
But also your own media when wish to put some dumb American on the spot and blame him as right wing radical ,they always pick some poor guy from some remote area in mid west...

They are not giving you a chance to proove them wrong...
Apparently there are hypocrites everywhere....

I believe the term you are looking for is "redneck".

Cheers!
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:05 AM   #18
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

The actual bloodline may be surprising though to some.......they work hand in hand with the R's, it trickles down to every sector- their finger is in every pot- they use many.

Some of the key corporations/people have not been named from what I have seen in public arena- but that would be difficult because it's vast.....touches every sector......

What I don't see is a lot of the people mentioned although more and more info is coming out.

All areas of life are affected/infiltrated, they have their finger in mafia, prostitution, food, water, metals,tech, media, etc; they have not left any stone unturned.

When Jordan Maxwell came out and said it led to the Vatican- I'm not sure I buy that- both factions seem to work hand in hand and I don't see one as being in control of the other, not from what I witnessed growing up. Both answer to a higher power I am sure and are aligned.

This gives some names of more *Royal* factions:
http://www.almanachdeholyromanempire...wsn/page2.html

Last edited by eleni; 10-26-2009 at 05:30 AM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:06 AM   #19
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Okay- read the link- it is correct information (Holy Roman Empire)

"In 1963, the Holy Roman Empire Association (Associzioni dei Nobili del Sacro Romano Impero) was established to unite male descendants in its membership who are invested with nobility of the Holy Roman Empire. It also includes a number of honorary members.

The Black Nobility belong to the "Committee of 300" that controls the UN. Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands has the power to veto the Vatican's choice of any pope it selects. This may explain the untimely end to Pope John Paul I's 33-day pontificate. The Prince has veto power because his family, the Habsburgs, are descended directly from the last Roman emperor. (The Habsburg Frederick III was the last emperor to be crowned in Rome; his great-grandson Charles V was the last to be crowned by a pope). This is the civil equivalent of the Pope's claimed "apostolic succession" from Saint Peter."

Last edited by eleni; 10-26-2009 at 05:34 AM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:08 AM   #20
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post

Some of these folks also believe in the freedom to lynch blacks, control women and have it so that if someone needs help, they're stepped on and crushed (hence their opposition to social programs).

That's not freedom to me.

More like freedom to remain in the 19th century.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:30 AM   #21
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

The Vatican, The Rothschilds, and all the rest of them, Certainly must work together behind closed doors.

Perhaps, the seemingly seperation, of the above factions, is another form for confusing us?

Who really runs the roost???

peace always
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:58 AM   #22
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jross View Post
Who really runs the roost???
In addition to this quote from Stewart Swerdlow:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
...the Roman Catholic Church, a patsy for the Reptilians."
There’s this: “The leader of the Earth’s Illuminati is called the “Pindar.” The holder of this rank reports to the purebred Reptilian leader in the inner Earth.”