Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 09-09-2009, 12:01 AM   #1
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Lightbulb Al Fry : most amazing and obscure books and videos ever distributed in the 80's

Al Fry ( now retired) distributed some of the most amazing and obscure books and videos ever in the 80's! He still lives in rural idaho , USA but prefer natural living and isn't worried about getting on the internet.

Total self defense

http://www.honesty.org/fry/tsd.pdf

The modern humans comprehension course ( Comps.)

http://www.honesty.org/fry/comp1234.pdf

Modern Human Clarification report

http://www.honesty.org/fry/Modern_Hu...n_Report_3.pdf

" Total Self Defence " was written to provide Modern human Comprehension Course students with self- defense applications and concepts . Modern Human Comprehension Courses ( Comps for short ) were written by Alfred B. Glaser in 1976 and they have now spread all over the world. The majority of the persons who have taken & APPLIED the Comps.Courses never tell anyone else .. not even their closest friends .., because they enjoy secretly keeping one step ahead of their fellow men & women.

The Comps .Courses offer men , women, teenagers alike with the opportunity to KNOW the basic blueprints or " base mechanics " of how Human beings and the Universe function.Everything is presented in simple statemens that you can check for yourself through your OWN experience. The Comps . do not tell you WHAT to do . They merely tell you HOW things are done & how you function. YOU decide your OWN applications of these " basic mechanics " .

Comps.I & II deal with the human in the physical . Comp I covers the functions of your animal - body , its senses , and its emotions . Comp II covers the THREE minds of Man , how they function , and how they interact . Comp I & II , in conjunction with " Total Self Defence " , provide the student with simple statements that can offer a firm foundation for a long , happy and secure life .. IF APPLIED.

If the student wishes to expand from this foundation into the anti-matter or so- called "spiritual " or " mystical " side of the human being , Comps III & IV disclose the inner workings of the Universe in simple terms , statements, and shematics. Truth , when found is simple. Comp . III and IV subjects include : the atomic structure of the Universe, the true nature of Chi , what power really is , how hypnosis really works , how to have pleasurable relationships , and the true nature of E.S.P & " psychic phenomena " .

How to find and keep a soul mate or Love ( video)

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?doc...=al+fry&hl=nl#

I'll continue to post more materials of Al Fry in the future .
Stay tuned !

Love always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 09-09-2009 at 12:07 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:38 AM   #2
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Al Fry : most amazing and obscure books and videos ever distributed in the 80's

Thanks, Mudra.

Definitely some very interesting info on Al Fry's site. The Arklinski material is remarkable.

Thanks for sharing it.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:41 AM   #3
ries
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Al Fry : most amazing and obscure books and videos ever distributed in the 80's

I have listened to the soul mate video and i wondered why i never heared something of this man.

He is quite elaborate around this perspective.

Thanx for the links.

Greetings,

Ries.
ries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:40 PM   #4
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Al Fry : most amazing and obscure books and videos ever distributed in the 80's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ries View Post
I have listened to the soul mate video and i wondered why i never heared something of this man.

He is quite elaborate around this perspective.

Thanx for the links.

Greetings,

Ries.
Glad you enjoyed it Ries . I found it excellent too

Love always
mudra
Old 09-09-2009, 12:42 PM   #5
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Thanks, Mudra.

Definitely some very interesting info on Al Fry's site. The Arklinski material is remarkable.

Thanks for sharing it.
It's next on my list Myplanet2

Love always
mudra
Old 09-09-2009, 12:55 PM   #6
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Mastery of space time transposing
By L. Arklinsky (1983)

Arklinsky is an infinite being and a space time traveler. He has attained a level of existence beyond most of our's comprehension and imagination.
You may need a total body purification to attain Transposing purity.
Transposing is reachable by any who to take the responsability and freedom for themselves.

This book was developed by L.Arklinsky pushing himself beyond the known limits of the mind. It was done over a period of a few intense years of training.
Arklinsky created Transposing by wanting to go further and farther into space and time on a conscious level without apparatus of any kind- without craft machines. He just wanted to use and rely on himself to travel throughout the infinity.

http://www.honesty.org/fry/Mastery%2...20Arlinski.pdf

Infinite Knowledge
By L. Arklinsky ( 1983)

This book will present the theory of Infinite Knowledge .
You will learn how you can use it to acquire the knowledge you want for your needs and desires.
Various techniques are presented that have worked for people. These techniques are used to tap a storehouse of infinite knowledge. Both entirely & indirectly.
Yes you can know any and everything with the help of this book.

http://www.honesty.org/fry/infinitek...linski-fry.pdf

Love always
mudra
Old 09-09-2009, 03:33 PM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I am tending to like looking at material which is at least five years old...which gives the critics a chance to disprove it...and gives the supporters a chance to validate it. If the material can stand the test of time...it can provide a reasonably secure foundation for your paradigm. I also like brand-new information...but I have more of a 'let's wait and see' attitude toward it.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:46 PM   #8
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

That seems quite wise to me orthodoxy

Love always
mudra