Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 12-05-2008, 02:16 AM   #1
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Default One: The Movie

After searching high and low in every place for this movie I finally found it.

This is a movie that touches peoples' Souls at the deepest level. Beyond the words that you hear and the images that you see, it takes you to the place of stillness that is deep within the core of your being, to the place that we all long to return home to ... the place that is Oneness.

Featuring some of the greatest spiritual leaders and teachers from a variety of different schools of thought and religious philosophies, including: Deepak Chopra, Ram Dass, Thich Nhat Hanh, Father Thomas Keating, Barbara Max Hubbard, Riane Eisler, Robert Thurman, Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev, the voice of His Holiness The 14th Dalai Lama, and many more.

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...Movie%22&hl=en
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:23 AM   #2
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: One: The Movie

Thanks for this Reunite! I just got done watching it, and I sent the link on to family and friends!
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:49 AM   #3
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: One: The Movie

You are more than welcome elsinorelore.

Yes it took me hours to find the film with different word combinations then to find the match in spanish. The film is in english with spanish subtitles so I guess it makes for more diverse viewing.

As long as one person watched the film it makes all the worth while. There some absolute gems in the film that will attach to you with a higher understanding of you we really are and what is the meaning of life.

Peace and respect
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote