Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 01:18 AM   #26
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

matrix
Project Avalon Member

Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjuredUp
Indeed.
And maybe this time we won't have to watch as our paradise slips under the seas AGAIN.

:-)

What!!??? I won't need my wetsuit anymore?
Old 09-26-2008, 01:19 AM   #27
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

unlimited mind
Project Avalon Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

many blessings for this thread, this point on the grid
much gratitude streams from my inner depths to all, the color is golden radiating to that white that is indescribable.
i offer my artistic services to any group that would like to generate funds for community development, recently added pictures in my album as an example

i can be big or small, happy and tall, full of wonder and the quest of it all

Old 09-26-2008, 01:20 AM   #28
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Zynox
Project Avalon Member

And one time, at Avalon (band camp) ...

Seriously, this thread has refreshed, and what we may all remember, is to immerse in the feel good along with the work.

~ Namaste ~
Old 09-26-2008, 01:21 AM   #29
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Zynox
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Zynox
Find More Posts by Zynox

09-18-2008, 11:26 PM #29
Zjenny
Project Avalon Member

I am still learning after the years how to modulate the tone...

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=qtf2Q4...eature=related

Your tone is way better then THIS Michael...

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free"
(Johann Von Goethe)
Old 09-26-2008, 01:21 AM   #30
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Zjenny
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix
What!!??? I won't need my wetsuit anymore?

You were late last time.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free"
(Johann Von Goethe)
Old 09-26-2008, 01:22 AM   #31
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

matrix
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynox
And one time, at Avalon (band camp) ...

Seriously, this thread has refreshed, and what we may all remember, is to immerse in the feel good along with the work.

~ Namaste ~

Agree fully - and also to remember our focus, with the feel good & work.
Sharing:
A while back I spoke to a "mentally challenged" young man (a label society gave to this perfect soul, so the term is open to debate - but he does tend to lose and find his balance from time to time!) that has been doing odd jobs around town. He loves cycling and regularly walks more than 40 km’s a day. Over the years I have often stopped to offer him a lift, which he would always decline, because he loves walking.
He lives alone (without electricity), is completely self -reliant and has an amazing love for and knowledge of our earth, particularly the soil and plants. I found him working in a garden and stopped to talk to him. He said that he is working to save up because he is a "waterfall explorer" and that he is going to walk through Africa and visit all the waterfalls of this continent. I said: "What a nice dream to have" He became very indignant and passionately corrected me. He said: "It is not a dream! It is a reality ahead of its time..."
Now, THAT is what I call intention and focus!
...and you never know who your next teacher will be...
Old 09-26-2008, 01:23 AM   #32
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

eXchanger
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind
many blessings for this thread, this point on the grid
much gratitude streams from my inner depths to all, the color is golden radiating to that white that is indescribable.
i offer my artistic services to any group that would like to generate funds for community development, recently added pictures in my album as an example

i can be big or small, happy and tall, full of wonder and the quest of it all

"UNLiMiTED TiME"

you are the 11th visitor --
hold open the gateway

it's great to have you here !!!

it is all about gratitude

thanks for bringing your light

brightest blessings
of energy, light and love to you,
and, to all

susan
the eXchanger
Old 09-26-2008, 01:24 AM   #33
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Yes welcome to the 11th member of this polit bureau...

Some random thoughts in private here, probably only few will come here, not sure...

Look my opinion among us - The Few - here is we cant take too much of this stuff too seriously, although yes we all have read and taken note of it all and so now we are "in the know."

Great.... and like Henry Deacon said who has really seen and done it all, and then some... the only really few important things are that we stay healthy, and happy. Health is really very important.

The health thing in the years ahead is a matter of knowing the plants and the supplements and where to get them. And health probalbly depends longer term on happiness.

Happy can be when in a walk in the woods, or with some animals, and see The High Elves. Or whatever makes you happy, in my case that would be a boat and a horizon so large I see the curbature of the planet, or else I feel a bit confined.

Happy we can be when we have a few trusted friends who can laugh at all this stuff. I mean it is pretty heavy stuff at times, enough to make sane people unhappy and then sick as a result of it.

Remember when I said to Kerry and Bill in the video, when you get even only one or two persons into a small community who send out bad vibes, it is all toast, so you can look at this Forum as a testing ground to see where the knowledgeables ones are who are still happy.

It is as if the knowledge drags some of them downhill.

We all have at times better and not so good days, is why we want a few real friends who are some how on the same wave length, but I would not want to have to define what that wave length is about.

I remember my earlier days,mid nineties, 1996 or so, when a chiropractor friend of mine who set me loose on the Indian Masters teachings started to give me links about Col. Tom Bearden and scalar warfare stuff, and HAARP and all of it, I am talking like back in 1998 or so, wow, I studied all that stuff and was a bit wiped out by it all...

It took me like three years to grasp it all.

I wasnt able to talk to anyone about it, in 99 talking about chemtrails was like saying you were insane. So the chiropractor friend of mine, a Vegan, who had studied in India with the high masters, and I who doesnt take vegetarianism too seriously, nor any master, we started looking into things.

This guy was also totally clued into the patriot movement and the Libertarians and all, he had even run for Congress like way back as a very young guy. OK he knew everything about "Faction1" and "Faction 2" and all that nonsense.

Then in 1999 I did that ballot recount prediction and things started "stirring" around our community pot in West Palm Beach FL. You have to imagine Palm Beach ok thats like babylon or Pompei before the Empire falls...

It was a scene, and I was lije the outsider who only made FAT jokes about it all..

Anyway, he and I were a bit in awe about all this Scalar warfare stuff, and then we did a retreat and talked to a top shrink we knew. He first didnt want to believe any of it. After a while we had the super shrink on the program too, and we asked him: "How are we gonna explain this to people without them going nuts?"

Those were heavy discussions, I remember them well, many months of realizing whats cooking - almost ten years ago... but i have to say the 3 of us had one thzing in common. We laughed thru most of it.

We also realized most people wont be able to handle this. Thats just the way it is. We tested it out on friends, and families. Disastrous... so we finally decided it was kind of important we would use good judgement whom we could even begin to clue in on all this.

Then the two guys gave me a project because they knew I was mainly mighty ´bored all the time, they said: "Hey why dont you write a book and explain it to all."

Then came my 2002-2006 "exposure at RMN" (Rumormillnews) that was the most serious steel bath I had in my whole life, I mean even the Swiss officer school was a piece of cake compared to that. There I was for 4 solid years, day after day, telling people what is cooking worldwide, and what to do about it... so I know a bit about Forums..

2002 and 2003 I dis still while inside the USA in FL until some friends said to me, "we need to get you into safety, you tell them too much." So I carried on from Europe and did 2004 2005 and 2006 until the book was out from Europe.

During those years I was like "high profile" in the subculture, a times 5,000 peope would read my posts every day. And I was dishing out whatever came to mind, including research sources and all of it.

But like i said it was still subculture, because during the day we just pretended to be "normal" while huge research was going on. I think it is in that time that Kerry heard of me. Or I heard of her whichever..

We were beginning to talk to scientists who started to crawl out of their offices, seeking human guidance. I think the most amazing meeting was the one I had with astronaut Ed Mitchell in 2001. That is when I knew something is seriously wrong, but neither the astronaut nor I would say much verbally, We just kind of looked at each other and knew, yes its a pretty ****ty world of make belief here...

All he said to me was: "We are in some serious trouble here. Unless something changes."

Most of the guys I met (CIA too inside) asked me kindly to keep their names out of it. had to respect that back in those years.

One connection led to the next

Then came the UFO malady years
sifting through which story is real and which is bunkum

The alternative media scene and the new age is really something I came to see and experience from upclose and personal. I can tell you stories of that stuff some other time.

I went in once more in 2007 to see some friends to see if things had changed... or if there was some sort of "hope" and to be honest I have to say it has nt changed too much, because of course people are now so busy surviving, they dont need to hear more "smart words" -- and it will go on kind of in the same style...

so now here we are
Camelot & Avalon

Time Jump

2008 becomes 2009

Today when I watch the new ones coming to these "realizations" (Thanks to Camelot that cut right through this stuff) and into the knowing of what it means to be "awake" it pains me at times, because they had no training for this, at least the Vegan Chiro, the super shrink friend, and I, we all had been somehow mentally spiritually prepared for all this, whatever that means...

So my point was, while its pretty serious ****, you cant take it too seriously, you have to keep living and laughing or else it gets heavy handed. And I have to explain all this to clients who really are freaking out about it all.

Now comes the "economic" equation that kicks in on many... it is a very long awakening ahead of us. As the masses realize GLIMPSES of what we know, they will NOT like it. This whole stuff seriously threatens their worldview, and so they go hide again in their "beliefs" whatever those are...

Its gonna be an interesting journey

so the battle weary ones can always come back here and talk to Mrs Susan The eXchanger and to Zynox and to any one of the kind friends in this fellowship...

Good luck..

Anyway this is the thread of Susan so I should stop rambling....

Peace
M.

Last edited by StClair; 09-19-2008 at 06:36 AM.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:24 AM   #34
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Trishsgate
Project Avalon Member

eXchanger:
Thanks for putting up your own thread, I really enjoy reading your posts throughout the site, when I can find them. My question is how do you handle the sleeping ones that have not awakened? I just cannot put them aside and out of my mind, now it's not an obsession or anything just a constant reminder that they are there. These I do fear for and I am sure there is something planned for their exponential growth. I see them because in a way I see the psy works and control avenues that have been used and see them as unknowing pawns in a game. Do they have a choice if such techniques have been placed on them IMO not, now I may be wrong but that is my input on it for what it is worth.
In my own life I have been gearing up for this for years, when I became sick with (neuropathy) and had to leave work several years ago I thought my life was over, but you know what I am still here and fine if not even better than before. Of course not being very materialistic helped a lot in that department. Any insight into this or should I still be focusing on them and not totally myself and my community would be of enormous help to me.
Love and Peace

Empower yourselves, all that you need is within you.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:25 AM   #35
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

fil
Project Avalon Member

_____

Arrr, cheer to one and all! It's international Talk Like a Pirate Day!

(Quite aware that the very concept of piracy is violent and negative in the extreme, I still say it's fun to talk like a pirate, and fun brings smiles, and smiling is good.)

May the wind always be at your back, whichever way you sail...

- fil

PS Just realized, pirates used free energy to propel their main form of transportation...

_____
Old 09-26-2008, 01:26 AM   #36
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

fil
Project Avalon Member

_____

I've been watching this thread, and until now 'leaving it to the experts'...

Michael, I read your most recent post with great interest. It's nice to get some more background about how you got to where you are today.

I myself had to go it alone, for the most part, though I did find a few friends online who blazed parallel paths -- which would cross from time to time. Some of them, I'm sure, are still hacking away at the dense vegetation...

...and maybe none of us is out of the woods, just yet.

I know where all this is leading, because I'm already there. I have been all along -- it's just that the world around me is taking its own sweet time about catching up, and it was easy to lose sight of where I was going, not always so easy to remember where that was, where I was, right here.

So I've felt lost, like I was on the wrong planet, or in the wrong time. More recently I've felt like I'm just waiting, looking for things I can do to help the transition...

Very glad to have found Project Camelot, and that it has spawned Project Avalon, and that I decided to join this forum.

I am smiling.

- fil

"The future is here. It's just not widely distributed yet."
- William Gibson
Old 09-26-2008, 01:27 AM   #37
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Teresa
Project Avalon Member

I sort of feel like an outsider; a peeper... but i wanted to say i really like all the threads you guys do !
Susan, you're so talented with your words... you must have 'some' Gemini or third house star power, or fine Mercury placement ~
St.Clair, you're always amazing... but tonight, tonight you 'really' let loose-- and it very much a treat to read some history about you ~

Thank you--- my peeps appreciate peeping in and reading all this great prose ~
Old 09-26-2008, 01:28 AM   #38
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

unlimited mind
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StClair
Yes welcome to the 11th member of this polit bureau...

Some random thoughts in private here, probably only few will come here, not sure...

Look my opinion among us - The Few - here is we cant take too much of this stuff too seriously, although yes we all have read and taken note of it all and so now we are "in the know."

Great.... and like Henry Deacon said who has really seen and done it all, and then some... the only really few important things are that we stay healthy, and happy. Health is really very important.

The health thing in the years ahead is a matter of knowing the plants and the supplements and where to get them. And health probalbly depends longer term on happiness.

Happy can be when in a walk in the woods, or with some animals, and see The High Elves. Or whatever makes you happy, in my case that would be a boat and a horizon so large I see the curbature of the planet, or else I feel a bit confined.

Happy we can be when we have a few trusted friends who can laugh at all this stuff. I mean it is pretty heavy stuff at times, enough to make sane people unhappy and then sick as a result of it.

Remember when I said to Kerry and Bill in the video, when you get even only one or two persons into a small community who send out bad vibes, it is all toast, so you can look at this Forum as a testing ground to see where the knowledgeables ones are who are still happy.

It is as if the knowledge drags some of them downhill.

We all have at times better and not so good days, is why we want a few real friends who are some how on the same wave length, but I would not want to have to define what that wave length is about.

I remember my earlier days,mid nineties, 1996 or so, when a chiropractor friend of mine who set me loose on the Indian Masters teachings started to give me links about Col. Tom Bearden and scalar warfare stuff, and HAARP and all of it, I am talking like back in 1998 or so, wow, I studied all that stuff and was a bit wiped out by it all...

It took me like three years to grasp it all.

I wasnt able to talk to anyone about it, in 99 talking about chemtrails was like saying you were insane. So the chiropractor friend of mine, a Vegan, who had studied in India with the high masters, and I who doesnt take vegetarianism too seriously, nor any master, we started looking into things.

This guy was also totally clued into the patriot movement and the Libertarians and all, he had even run for Congress like way back as a very young guy. OK he knew everything about "Faction1" and "Faction 2" and all that nonsense.

Then in 1999 I did that ballot recount prediction and things started "stirring" around our community pot in West Palm Beach FL. You have to imagine Palm Beach ok thats like babylon or Pompei before the Empire falls...

It was a scene, and I was lije the outsider who only made FAT jokes about it all..

Anyway, he and I were a bit in awe about all this Scalar warfare stuff, and then we did a retreat and talked to a top shrink we knew. He first didnt want to believe any of it. After a while we had the super shrink on the program too, and we asked him: "How are we gonna explain this to people without them going nuts?"

Those were heavy discussions, I remember them well, many months of realizing whats cooking - almost ten years ago... but i have to say the 3 of us had one thzing in common. We laughed thru most of it.

We also realized most people wont be able to handle this. Thats just the way it is. We tested it out on friends, and families. Disastrous... so we finally decided it was kind of important we would use good judgement whom we could even begin to clue in on all this.

Then the two guys gave me a project because they knew I was mainly mighty ´bored all the time, they said: "Hey why dont you write a book and explain it to all."

Then came my 2002-2006 "exposure at RMN" (Rumormillnews) that was the most serious steel bath I had in my whole life, I mean even the Swiss officer school was a piece of cake compared to that. There I was for 4 solid years, day after day, telling people what is cooking worldwide, and what to do about it... so I know a bit about Forums..

2002 and 2003 I dis still while inside the USA in FL until some friends said to me, "we need to get you into safety, you tell them too much." So I carried on from Europe and did 2004 2005 and 2006 until the book was out from Europe.

During those years I was like "high profile" in the subculture, a times 5,000 peope would read my posts every day. And I was dishing out whatever came to mind, including research sources and all of it.

But like i said it was still subculture, because during the day we just pretended to be "normal" while huge research was going on. I think it is in that time that Kerry heard of me. Or I heard of her whichever..

We were beginning to talk to scientists who started to crawl out of their offices, seeking human guidance. I think the most amazing meeting was the one I had with astronaut Ed Mitchell in 2001. That is when I knew something is seriously wrong, but neither the astronaut nor I would say much verbally, We just kind of looked at each other and knew, yes its a pretty ****ty world of make belief here...

All he said to me was: "We are in some serious trouble here. Unless something changes."

Most of the guys I met (CIA too inside) asked me kindly to keep their names out of it. had to respect that back in those years.

One connection led to the next

Then came the UFO malady years
sifting through which story is real and which is bunkum

The alternative media scene and the new age is really something I came to see and experience from upclose and personal. I can tell you stories of that stuff some other time.

I went in once more in 2007 to see some friends to see if things had changed... or if there was some sort of "hope" and to be honest I have to say it has nt changed too much, because of course people are now so busy surviving, they dont need to hear more "smart words" -- and it will go on kind of in the same style...

so now here we are
Camelot & Avalon

Time Jump

2008 becomes 2009

Today when I watch the new ones coming to these "realizations" (Thanks to Camelot that cut right through this stuff) and into the knowing of what it means to be "awake" it pains me at times, because they had no training for this, at least the Vegan Chiro, the super shrink friend, and I, we all had been somehow mentally spiritually prepared for all this, whatever that means...

So my point was, while its pretty serious ****, you cant take it too seriously, you have to keep living and laughing or else it gets heavy handed. And I have to explain all this to clients who really are freaking out about it all.

Now comes the "economic" equation that kicks in on many... it is a very long awakening ahead of us. As the masses realize GLIMPSES of what we know, they will NOT like it. This whole stuff seriously threatens their worldview, and so they go hide again in their "beliefs" whatever those are...

Its gonna be an interesting journey

so the battle weary ones can always come back here and talk to Mrs Susan The eXchanger and to Zynox and to any one of the kind friends in this fellowship...

Good luck..

Anyway this is the thread of Susan so I should stop rambling....

Peace
M.

i have had to play catch up on the big picture kinda stuff for the past 5 years, but i kept an open mind and let it come in. i agree, it is pretty wild stuff. within myself, with each new level of awareness there was always a bit of time to let the information sink in and assimilate, when i first started awakening the time was longer, now i can just observe. it is what it is.

and to KNOW social consciousness is now working thru this in mass, most with no inner direction, it is easy to foresee the energy and how it moves with the ongoing disclosures happening now. most will need to hone their discernment, and that takes time. it is going to be glorius when the thought pollution has cleared up.

this also illuminates even further why small conscious communities will be a vital step in the stabilization of that energy. they will ground the global mind field as the transmutation happens. this is how we can be of most service, radiating our inner light instead of trying to help people see. i like the thought of letting people feel, i'm tired of thinking.

thank you michael for allowing us to get to know you a bit better here, you are quite a character in this play we have collectively dreamed in.

i do want to share this with you, as i am not sure if i have done so.

i just love your books, websites, and teachings here on this forum. it is a strong invisible magnetism to an information stream. you have done the work, and can speak to a group at any level of understanding, as you have been in others shoes. the vibration of your words reverberate into the ether and can be received on any level, even though all levels are shown at once. that was the experience i had when i opened zen of stars the first time. light was emanating from the pages, i even saw some symbols in the mix and heard tones now that i think back on it. because of that, i read the whole book in one sitting as to not disrupt the flow of info.

Last edited by unlimited mind; 09-19-2008 at 07:29 AM.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:29 AM   #39
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

unlimited mind
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger
"UNLiMiTED TiME"

you are the 11th visitor --
hold open the gateway

it's great to have you here !!!

it is all about gratitude

thanks for bringing your light

brightest blessings
of energy, light and love to you,
and, to all

susan
the eXchanger

thank you susan, it is great to be here! holding the doorway, it's a big doorway.

and just an edit here: uh, woman, you are not pulling punches here with the energy. i really appreciate that. i think our webs have connected. it is quite a powerful band of light dear. now i need to go stand outside under the stars, looking back at me.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:30 AM   #40
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

greybeard
Project Avalon Member

Good morning Michael, Susan, et all.
Please keep rambling Michael, keep the wisdom flowing Susan.
Its a delight to visit this site. Oops thats poetry, must be catching.

It refreshing to find people, new friends I hope, who are of similar out look.
Yes its all geting too serious elswhere. Its all just consciousness at play.

Cant think of anything worse than heading off for an underground shelter and spending years cooped up with ferarful people.
We on the surface are the lucky ones.

My hobby was racing 505 sailing dinghys, now thats fun.
If you can have a good laugh at life then your a winner regardless of your situation.

I am fortunate in that I have friends who are allready deeply interested in spirituality. I meet some of them at The Findhorn Foundation every week for a Course in Miracles study group, also friends I went with to several ashrams in India.
In a way we a radient zone allready but where I live is close to the sea so will prob have to move.
Anyway have a nice day
Chris
Old 09-26-2008, 01:32 AM   #41
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Inkoze
Project Avalon Member

Hi Susan & All,

I too have always stayed on the quiet side, that is until St. Clair asked for people to start blogs and so I did. Still quiet tho...and observing mode

I am humbled by all of your words, from all of you, they brought tears to my eyes and a feeling of oneness and lightness.

One of my favorite poems from my blog, I hope you enjoy it.

ANGELS OF THE LIGHT

THERE WAS ONLY LIGHT
AND RADIANT WAVES OF LOVE
WE WERE THE LIGHT
WE WERE THE LOVE
AND WE WERE ONE
WE WERE A MAGNIFICENT,
GLOWING,
LOVING SUN
SENDING FORTH OUR LIGHT TO ALL
SO THE UNIVERSE WOULD KNOW
ETERNAL TRUTH
HELD BY THE WISDOM OF LOVE,
THE LOVE THAT I AM
THE LOVE THAT WE ARE,
LIGHT FROM A GLOWING, LOVING STAR

THE POWER OF OUR LOVE
BLAZED INTENSE AND BRIGHT
OUR STAR COULD NO MORE CONTAIN
THE LOVE AND LIGHT,
AND WE WERE MANY
WE WERE MAGNIFICENT,
GLOWING
LOVING ANGELS
CARRYING FORTH TO ALL, OUR STAR
ETERNAL WISDOM
EMBRACED BY THE TRUTH OF LOVE,
THE LOVE THAT I AM,
THE LOVE THAT WE ARE,

IN THE DEPTH OF LOVE WE CAME
TO SAVE THIS WORLD FROM INNER DEATH,
TO TRANSMUTE MATTER INTO LIGHT,
TO LIFT ITS LOW VIBRATION
BEYOND THE DARK OF NIGHT
AND SPARE THIS ICY, DENSER REALM
ITS PLUNGING, HOPELESS FLIGHT

IN GIVING SO MUCH LIGHT AND LOVE
WE'VE NEARLY ALL FORGOT
OUR MAGNIFICENT, GLOWING, STARRY PAST
BELIEVING WHAT WE'RE NOT
AND NOW WE MUST REMEMBER
THE TRUTH OF WHO WE ARE-
ANGELS BEINGS CO-CREATING,
SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF A STAR
WE ARE MAGNIFICENT,
GLOWING,
LOVING CHILDREN
OF A NEARLY FORGOTTEN SUN
WHOSE LIGHT GOES FORTH TO BRIGHTEN ALL
SO THE WORLD WOULD KNOW IT'S ONE,
ENFOLDED BY THE POWER OF LOVE,
THE LOVE THAT I AM,
THE LOVE THAT WE ARE

Unknown

REMEMBER WHERE YOU CAME FROM
AND REACH FOR THE STARS ONCE AGAIN

PEACE
TARA

PS
I tried to add a bigger pic but couldn't figure it out...sorry.
Attached Images Blue_Star_Dreams_by_Vincent7995.jpg (64.7 KB, 8 views)
Old 09-26-2008, 01:33 AM   #42
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

SiriArc
Project Avalon Member

New Beginnings

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3499

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=286

Old 09-26-2008, 01:34 AM   #43
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

SiriArc
Project Avalon Member

TriTriTriumph

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=36

Old 09-26-2008, 01:35 AM   #44
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

galaxygirl
Project Avalon Member

No words of wisdom to say.
Other than this is the best thread on the forum.
To all I send , especially SiriArc!

****I LOVE THIS her #22 post
& the 44th post too
Old 09-26-2008, 01:36 AM   #45
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

eXchanger
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zjenny
You were late last time.

Well WELL...we are all wells !!! (or vessels, as, St.CLAiR points out)

we just do NOT all realiSe that,
and, yet, to fill them,
is simply, a process...
to ASK

to ask first, and, all will be given --
have wise ones, told us that, before ?

As little children,
our "original spark" entered a physical "body"

i do love, what St.CLAiR calls them a "vessel"...
because, that is eXactly what they are !!!

Very
Essential to the Essence or Capstone
[b]S]Stream_lined to integrate the highest to lowest
Sources of YOU
Energetically able to exchange with the
Light and LOVEof YOU
& all the assortment of other things, that come in around us,
to surround us

Remember,
The "essence" or "capstone" is the highest eXpression of you,
some refer to it, as higher self/or, monad
i refer to it, as, THE CAPSTONE
(and, in many places in your world, is it "The Capstone" NOT "missing" ???)

When things are miSSing --
it is oft times, a "big" clue,
that it iS, this, you should spend some time, to find it !!!

The "Original Spark" of it, is the lowest eXpression of YOU,
the part that creates the physical body,
make from a "male" seed, and, a "female" seed,
both are equally important, in this equation.

The "Original Spark", it chooses the vessel,
it also chooses the "2" who parent, it
the mother, and, the father of it,
who, are its guardians, on part of its trip to earth,
and, while it is on the earth.

All ways, and, always,
The Original Spark (+ 9 eXpressions + The Capstone )
is the captain of the ship - and, yet, in many regards,
this captain, loses his/or her control of this ship/or vessel.

It is NOT just male / or NOT just female...
as, it has, only lower gonads/or, sexual parts
that make it, a boy, or a girl
In true essence, it is BOTH !!!

As children, many of us,
did have our desires meet,
and, the equation of eXchanges,
worked very well,
when we were hungry, we were feed,
when we needed changing, we were changed,
when we needed almost anything, it showed up,
it is why, we are still here,
eXpressing ourselves, in this very moment.

However, when we started a process, to ASK...
for things, needed, or NOT needed,
we were shut down...
and, in many cases, we allowed it to occur,
and, to this day, it still occurS.

The biggest part of any equation
iS simply to know what "to ask" for...
when you get that "command, and, demand" right
it, The Capstone,
starts to eXchange with The Original Spark,
and, it's 9 components,
with are already in the VESSEL,
this 1 + 9 + 1 activates,
and, very soon, you are sailing in ways in which,
you will know is totally poSSible !!!

Shamballa eXists in this NOW,
iF that is how your will wishes to eXpress it !!!

Now, as, for the "wet" part
in one of the last grand cycles "Atlantis"...
some left in air ships, and, in boats upon the waters,
and, some did get wet, and, go into the water,
i know, as, i went into the ocean, with a crystal,
and, went to Thera, a shamballa, in the sea,
and, to The Kingdom of Agartha,
and, then to The Grand Central Sun,
which eXists, at the core of The Blue Star Planet of Earth.
This is a water_world, a rare one, at that.
It is a priviledge, and, an honour,
to be allowed to be here, for, there are things here,
that you can do, that, you can NOT do,
in other dimensions...to my knowledge,
this is the only place, we have seX, as, we have it.

It is the combining of all parts of you/and, another,
in ways, that you bring, NOT only the highest eXpressions
of YOU, to the highest eXpressions of another,
but, you seamlessly, bring it in, using the lower gonads,
as one of your tools, and, in the process,
the lowest of lows, and, the highest of highs,
can be created, and, eXerienced.

It can be quite an 11:11 awakening, when two choose to join.

However, you must be "whole" in "you"
before, you will ever truly discover complete "wholeness" or "fullness"
in/and, with another.

So, you start, with "YOU" first, then, all else
will follow.

Everything you need, is already present,
stepping into it all, is the process,
i have been sent here, to eXchange...
1 + 9 + 1 = 11
Your Gateway to real eXchange & eXpansion

and, to eXchange, and, to share with you,
aiding you, and, assisting you
helping you, put your
"1+9+1"= 11

11 pieces of YOU,
back into alignment,
as, it is when, they are all, present, and, accounted for,
that, you can come to balance this equation,
and, you will be, or become,
all that you originally intended yourself to be.

It happens, if you ask ...
if you ask, it happens

i am susan
White Lotus Star
the eXchanger

Last edited by eXchanger; 09-19-2008 at 03:12 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:39 AM   #46
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

eXchanger
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkoze
observing mode
I am humbled by all of your words, from all of you, they brought tears to my eyes and a feeling of oneness and lightness. One of my favorite poems from my blog, I hope you enjoy it.
ANGELS OF THE LIGHT

THERE WAS ONLY LIGHT
AND RADIANT WAVES OF LOVE
WE WERE THE LIGHT
WE WERE THE LOVE
AND WE WERE ONE
WE WERE A MAGNIFICENT,
GLOWING,
LOVING SUN
SENDING FORTH OUR LIGHT TO ALL
ETERNAL TRUTH
HELD BY THE WISDOM OF LOVE,
THE LOVE THAT I AM
THE LOVE THAT WE ARE,

THE POWER OF OUR LOVE
BLAZED INTENSE AND BRIGHT
OUR STAR COULD NO MORE CONTAIN
THE LOVE AND LIGHT,
AND WE WERE MANY
WE WERE MAGNIFICENT,
GLOWING
LOVING ANGELS
CARRYING FORTH TO ALL, OUR STAR
ETERNAL WISDOM
EMBRACED BY THE TRUTH OF LOVE,
THE LOVE THAT I AM,
THE LOVE THAT WE ARE,

IN THE DEPTH OF LOVE WE CAME
TO SAVE THIS WORLD FROM INNER DEATH,
TO TRANSMUTE MATTER INTO LIGHT,
TO LIFT ITS LOW VIBRATION
BEYOND THE DARK OF NIGHT
AND SPARE THIS ICY, DENSER REALM
ITS PLUNGING, HOPELESS FLIGHT

IN GIVING SO MUCH LIGHT AND LOVE
WE'VE NEARLY ALL FORGOT
OUR MAGNIFICENT, GLOWING, STARRY PAST
BELIEVING WHAT WE'RE NOT
AND NOW WE MUST REMEMBER
THE TRUTH OF WHO WE ARE-
ANGELS BEINGS CO-CREATING,
SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF A STAR
WE ARE MAGNIFICENT,
GLOWING,
LOVING CHILDREN
OF A NEARLY FORGOTTEN SUN
WHOSE LIGHT GOES FORTH TO BRIGHTEN ALL
SO THE WORLD WOULD KNOW IT'S ONE,
ENFOLDED BY THE POWER OF LOVE,
THE LOVE THAT I AM,
THE LOVE THAT WE ARE

Unknown

REMEMBER WHERE YOU CAME FROM
AND REACH FOR THE STARS ONCE AGAIN

PEACE
TARA

PS
I tried to add a bigger pic but couldn't figure it out...sorry.

You Inkoze/or Tara, what a lovely name
your words, they dance with light, and, with wisdom,
they light us up, they are wonderful, and, wunder full
eXpressions -- thank you for sharing them with us,
i quoted them, as, people should oft times,
read things, two or three times...
i did this with Zen of Stars, and, with Foreseen,
books that St.CLAir wrote,
they are filled with the light of wisdom,
of aeons of sparks of knowledge,
from All of The Masters of the Light.

YOU are the 15th one,
to post to this thread,
here, we are forming,
"The 13th Bridge from the 13th Grand Cycle,
to bring it all, back to "The Round"
to eXchange, here, we are "The eXchange Project"

There are many who are here,
in this NOW, that have NOT discovered,
this thread, but, in time, they will,
their Original Spark, i am sure,
it will lead them here,
to ask, to be sparked,
by their missing eSSence, or THE CAPSTONE

imagine the poSSibilieS
when we activate them, and,
all of our hidden potentialS !!!

We are here, in iS this NOW
to ignite those sparks,
and, truly bring this world round

You know, i have NEVER waited for this moment,
i have always known, it eXisted,
it is a process, one very worthy,
of eXploring,
it iS truly a trip with our light
it iS truly a trip we take together

Brightest Blessings of Energy, Light and Love

i am Susan
White Lotus Star
The eXchanger

Last edited by eXchanger; 09-19-2008 at 03:49 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:40 AM   #47
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

eXchanger
Project Avalon Member

Re: New Beginnings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiriArc
http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3499

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=286

siriArc -- welcome you are the 16th poster...
so, you are "our energetic 16/7"
as we add you to "The Round"

there is a big place here
for a noble DREAMER

you are an arc to sirius

you are our 16th person, to join The Round

and, 13

that was FiL

and, 14) was theresa

that is one of my favourite numbers

Do tell us, what you know...
we have been waiting here for you,
to appear, out of the ethers

For a long time,
i have walked doing a dance,
i have called that, The Dance with Sadness,
and, you know what...
i think, it leads all of us,
to Dance with The Light,
there is quite a group of us,
forming here, in this NOW

brightest blessings of energy, light and love to all

i am susan
white lotus star
the eXchanger

Last edited by eXchanger; 09-19-2008 at 03:55 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:41 AM   #48
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

eXchanger
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fil
_____

I know where all this is leading, because I'm already there. I am smiling.
- fil
"The future is here. It's just not widely distributed yet."
- William Gibson

_____

Dearest Fil ...
you are the 13th person to post to this thread...
13 is one of my favourite numbers,
i think, it is, YOU who is here, that is our "lucky charm"

Welcome to The Round ...

brightest blessings to you

susan ~ white lotus star
the eXchanger
Old 09-26-2008, 01:42 AM   #49
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

eXchanger
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxygirl
No words of wisdom to say.
Other than this is the best thread on the forum.
To all I send , especially SiriArc!

Greeting Galaxy Girl / our 17th poster (17/8)

What a great name...
and, how wonderful that you have come here,
at this time !!!

You are here, to bring knowledge,
of other places, and, other times,
and, to share it with us,

As we all plant those seeds...
it will be amazing, to watch our gardens,
and, this garden grow

This is a "seeding"
that has predicted...
by many, it is a truth that can NOT be disputed

"be who it is, that you are" (7 keys)

"reflect, your inner_worlds out,
into the outer_worlds that surround you,
let that be, your shining" (15 keys)

Brightest Blessings to All

Susan ~ White Lotus Star
the eXchanger
Old 09-26-2008, 01:43 AM   #50
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

sarajane
Project Avalon Member

Hello St. Clair,

It is a blessing to hear your insights. I wondered if--when you see or experience something in the future, is it like a de ja vu of remembering and this is how you know it will most likely play out?

I can relate to the comment about permutations of possible outcomes, I sometimes see this too on other levels.

You must be pretty lucid!
Closed Thread