Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-23-2009, 04:43 PM   #1
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default A superb article on CHEMTRAILS and CONSCIOUSNESS not the weather...

Here is a superb article about "Chemtrails and Consciousness" which is a combination of ideas of the S.E.E.D.'s and mine following the zurich conference and some observations on locations and wind direction and other stuff... It is a I feel a few pieces of the puzzle slotting into place... It does use some of David Willcox's material but when I asked David about the Chemtrails his answer was the weather... which I don't agree with following wind direction and the populated areas or Leyline locations that they are targetting...

Enjoy...
chemtrails and consciousness
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:40 PM   #2
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A superb article on CHEMTRAILS and CONSCIOUSNESS not the weather...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
when I asked David about the Chemtrails his answer was the weather... which I don't agree ...
Any of their actions will have at least 3 conjugated effects desired by them.

In the chemtrails case, one effect will be shadowing for them (maybe against some cosmic rays which are annoying or even deadly for the ruling species), one issue to reduce population, another issue is to increase electric field conductivity of atmosphere for better propagation of HAARP fascicles, etc, etc

Of course that this is lie related with action against Global warming... Their disregard for our intelligence is very ubiquitous.

Last edited by artvision; 09-23-2009 at 05:44 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:27 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Yesterday,there was a gorgeous day where I live. Cloudless sky , sunny, very warm...and of course plenty of chemtrails. i saw a plane flying just above my house leaving the sinister streak behind...I thought they had stopped spraying here as i hadn't seen any chemtrails for quite a long time till yesterday...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:19 AM   #4
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sure these guys could be handy in getting to the bottom of this problem...

Interestingly it mentioned aerosol in the title...

http://biblion.epfl.ch/EPFL/theses/2...PFL_TH2975.pdf
Old 09-24-2009, 09:29 AM   #5
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I live on that ley line

Maybe all the aluminium they are spraying into the air is making me feel fed up with things???

Quote:
So aluminum disrupts torsion fields/ley lines… and consciousness. And that’s the connection. THEY are spraying aluminum all over the place, along ley lines [which explains the typical angles to each other in which they’re lain out in the sky], because ‘they’ are aiming to restrict consciousness. That’s real. That means a lack of inspiration. That means getting dumbed down on a very real physical level. That means feeling listless, lacking imagination, drudgery, going about your 9-to-5 job but not getting around to anything better for lack of ideas that might otherwise pop into your head.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 11:24 AM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

A lot of teenagers in Poland getting sick with cold-like virus right now...as a result they miss school days.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:24 PM   #7
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

You know a while back I ran into a blog on the internet that had 10,000 replys about chemtrails, many were people replying how they were getting sick and their symptoms.

And there use to be a chemtrail site updated daily showing all the chemtrails activity around the world like a weather radar site, it's gone now but when it was running I remember one stark picture and that was the site for australia. Whenever there was chemtrails over that country it was only the area in the southern part of austrailia when all the cities and people live. That to me gave me the first indication it's about the masses of people.

The next reason and whenever I show anybody this stuff in the sky there question is , Why? If it was for cosmic rays why not shoot this stuff in the upper atmosphere instead of 6-10,000 ft. ? If it was for the Harp, I don't buy that because this shxx is always falling to the ground on us, plants and animals. Bees and Bats are dying as well which may or may not be the cause.
If the bees die were all dead in 4 years.

So I discount the global warming or cosmic ray stuff and the Harp, I still say it goes back to us. So why are they spraying ? On that blog with 10,000 replys there were memos with people inquiring to politicians, to people taking water samples showing this stuff possibly having diseases being sprayed around to all kinds of chemicals . And where are all the pilots who see this stuff or are spraying this stuff, why havn't they come foirward, at least one of them. And there was even a special on the history channel about this.

My intutition tells me it's for us, is it to make us sterile? Dumb us down? Make us more enhanced? Ya right, I really don't know but when they are spraying it's like a batallion march in the sky, one after another, sometimes checkered patterns and it only takes 7 minutes for a plane to spray from horizon to horizon. I will say they have it down pat, they spray in the northwest and let it drift right to detroit and towards the east coast where all the people are. By the time this stuff is all spread out and meshes together you don't even know it was sprayed, it's just one big white mushroom cloud.

For the people who are spraying and the makers of this stuff, probably monsanto, god help your souls when you leave the earth if this is for a dark reason. I hope all of you enjoy your ride to hell and spend an eternity there never even coming up for air once. We only have 70-80 years here as a human being, eternity with the pitchfork and fire dude wouldn't be something I'd look forward to.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:57 PM   #8
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
You know a while back I ran into a blog on the internet that had 10,000 replys about chemtrails, many were people replying how they were getting sick and their symptoms.

And there use to be a chemtrail site updated daily showing all the chemtrails activity around the world like a weather radar site, it's gone now but when it was running I remember one stark picture and that was the site for australia. Whenever there was chemtrails over that country it was only the area in the southern part of austrailia when all the cities and people live. That to me gave me the first indication it's about the masses of people.

The next reason and whenever I show anybody this stuff in the sky there question is , Why? If it was for cosmic rays why not shoot this stuff in the upper atmosphere instead of 6-10,000 ft. ? If it was for the Harp, I don't buy that because this shxx is always falling to the ground on us, plants and animals. Bees and Bats are dying as well which may or may not be the cause.
If the bees die were all dead in 4 years.

So I discount the global warming or cosmic ray stuff and the Harp, I still say it goes back to us. So why are they spraying ? On that blog with 10,000 replys there were memos with people inquiring to politicians, to people taking water samples showing this stuff possibly having diseases being sprayed around to all kinds of chemicals . And where are all the pilots who see this stuff or are spraying this stuff, why havn't they come foirward, at least one of them. And there was even a special on the history channel about this.

My intutition tells me it's for us, is it to make us sterile? Dumb us down? Make us more enhanced? Ya right, I really don't know but when they are spraying it's like a batallion march in the sky, one after another, sometimes checkered patterns and it only takes 7 minutes for a plane to spray from horizon to horizon. I will say they have it down pat, they spray in the northwest and let it drift right to detroit and towards the east coast where all the people are. By the time this stuff is all spread out and meshes together you don't even know it was sprayed, it's just one big white mushroom cloud.

For the people who are spraying and the makers of this stuff, probably monsanto, god help your souls when you leave the earth if this is for a dark reason. I hope all of you enjoy your ride to hell and spend an eternity there never even coming up for air once. We only have 70-80 years here as a human being, eternity with the pitchfork and fire dude wouldn't be something I'd look forward to.
Recently found out, that when they want to have "bio" attacks on us, they are spraying in low altitude, because the biologic agent is destroyed or decelerated by the low temperature in high altitudes. Therefore expect a lots of disease when the plains are flying low altitudes.

The chemo attacks are for dumbing down and for depleting our body of copper!

I was very shocked that I saw a lots of dead bees and bumblebees in my town.
All those insects are very important for plants polenisations, in their race for nectar which is their food.

Though the chemtrails seems to be of two major categories:
- silverish-whitish (for upper atmosphere)
- brownish, based on blood cells, with lots of bio agents (for lower)

The latest are depositing on ground, over grass as a sticky brownish matter, in different part of world

Last edited by artvision; 09-24-2009 at 02:05 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:23 PM   #9
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Hey AV you should see them spraying today, just went outside and it looks like a winter carnival in the sky out there, one of the gals in the office is a bit physic and she says none of this stuff will hurt us and it has mylar in it and doesnt fall to the ground, I don't know . One other reason the bees may be dying is the amount of cell phone towers and waves being created.

You know 20 years back I knew a guy who use to make this copper solution that he use to drink everyday, I thought he was nuts but not anymore.

One thing I know for sure there spraying the heaviest in the last few weeks than ever before since I started watching the skys.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:40 PM   #10
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Yup, here too, big white out going on, and I know how bad it can get where you are Pyrangello. Madness that people can't see it, and a crime against humanity.
Clif High says that chemtrails will no longer be an issue by next November.

Guess they won't have quite such a big black budget once the shift hits the fan. Reasons to be cheerfull?
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:06 PM   #11
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

So here's another take on this from my office gal who is very spiritual in so many ways and I value her opinion says we have nothing to worry about and that this is being done to keep us safe from the black holes and solar flares. If thats the case it would explain the non acknowledgement from the sprayers as if it was announced the only people who would believe this stuff would be the Team Avalon group. My office gal is usually not wrong, I yi, yi, around we go on the merry go round LOL.

Hug your kids today, pet your dog, smell some flowers , or drink a glass of wine tonight, need some get back to basics tonight , oh and think good thoughts for the earth and all of us because we are going to make it thru this no matter what gets thrown at us.
Old 09-24-2009, 06:47 PM   #12
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So here's another take on this from my office gal who is very spiritual in so many ways and I value her opinion says we have nothing to worry about and that this is being done to keep us safe from the black holes and solar flares. If thats the case it would explain the non acknowledgement from the sprayers as if it was announced the only people who would believe this stuff would be the Team Avalon group. My office gal is usually not wrong, I yi, yi, around we go on the merry go round LOL.

Hug your kids today, pet your dog, smell some flowers , or drink a glass of wine tonight, need some get back to basics tonight , oh and think good thoughts for the earth and all of us because we are going to make it thru this no matter what gets thrown at us.
I don't buy that, but if you office friend has that is her reality. I know how harmful aluminium and barium are. They were both in a hidden poison toxic book I got from the library a while ago. Anyone who thinks they are doing this for our benefit needs to do some more research OR enjoy the ignorant bliss they are in (oh the red pill sometimes has it's appeal)... Can I drop a phone into a bin and go back in the matrix? No... that didn't work did it
Old 09-24-2009, 09:16 PM   #13
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hey AV you should see them spraying today, just went outside and it looks like a winter carnival in the sky out there, one of the gals in the office is a bit physic and she says none of this stuff will hurt us and it has mylar in it and doesnt fall to the ground, I don't know . One other reason the bees may be dying is the amount of cell phone towers and waves being created.

You know 20 years back I knew a guy who use to make this copper solution that he use to drink everyday, I thought he was nuts but not anymore.

One thing I know for sure there spraying the heaviest in the last few weeks than ever before since I started watching the skys.
With so massive chemtrailing I'm afraid the boys are preparing something nasty for us. I'm pretty sure about that!

About the bees and dying birds: GSM towers are active from 1997 in Europe (at least then they increased the densification) Also with the technical advancements the GSM towers emitting with lower and lower power to avoid interference (because more operators now, they are very stretched in frequencies now, than before) while the mobiles are less and less powerful because the distance to tower decreased and no need to pollute the radio spectrum, being more economic for battery life. The GSM standard didn't changed from 1999, so I don't think is that the cause.

What is strange that before I didn't see similar things. Lots of bees and bumblebees dead on sidewalk or grass! Never saw something like this!

There is something else affecting the birds and bats (read about in internet) also bees (saw with my own eyes), I'm afraid it has more to do with modification of MAGNETIC FIELD. Or, possible scalar weapons (HAARP) used on us, I do not know, but is not something that happened before, just starting from summer 2008 till 2009. Maybe other peoples did saw similar issues before 2008?

Last edited by artvision; 09-24-2009 at 11:05 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:56 PM   #14
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Keep pushing the envelope on the theories , punch holes in each others and re-work it again, thats what this team avalon has always been about, talent from all sides and places on earth coming together for constructive dialog.
Old 09-25-2009, 06:12 AM   #15
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: A superb article on CHEMTRAILS and CONSCIOUSNESS not the weather...

Quote:

Sorry to spoil your Party however maybe you could ask your office gal to do some research on Morgellon's Disease at this Link:

http://imageevent.com/firesat/strang...1&w=4&x=0&p=14
__________________________________________________ ___
History is a lie commonly agreed upon............Voltaire
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:06 AM   #16
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Actually it is possible BOTH sides are right. I find it strange to see myself say this, ( as a long standing chemtrail activist) but long term, we WILL be fine, the perpetrators will, most definitely , NOT be. That is not to say they aren't full of evil $hit, cuz they are, we know this from ample toxicology reports.

And yes, they really are up to something big time, constant spraying, plus the elf noise I hear is outrageous at the moment, usually it is only at night, but it is pretty constant now.
People look pretty weird out there, lots of auto pilot behaviour , stumbling around, random acts of aggression, they don't have a clue they are all wired up.
hey hey, and those blue tooth phones clipped to people's ears?

We are up against it, and it's time to really push for exposure but retain our equilibrium.There is going to have to be a massive clean up, the sooner the better.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:21 AM   #17
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
And yes, they really are up to something big time, constant spraying, plus the elf noise I hear ....
Hi Swordsmith,

Are you referring when say elf, to the ELF Extra low frequencies (3-30 Hz), which TPTB are modulating the Microwaves (electromagnetic waves) and HAARP (scalar waves) in order to entrain our brain frequencies into their desired outcome? When you say "elf noise" you are referring to an overall increase in their amount of this kind of attack? Are you detecting by electronic means or psychic-biologically? Just curious.

All the best,
Artvision

Last edited by artvision; 09-25-2009 at 11:24 AM.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:41 AM   #18
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I live on that ley line

Maybe all the aluminium they are spraying into the air is making me feel fed up with things???

The aluminum is said to have reflective properties to the waves that have to do with conscience and bio-fields; I do not know, up to now is that similar with etheric waves aka scalar, which are different from the normal electromagnetic waves by their way of propagating longitudinal, in difference from the electromagnetic waves aka hertian waves as we know, which are transversal.

Exploiting this property, the aluminum foil is used for tin foil hats, which is used to say that are protecting us against mind reading or mind controlling devices, may be used against us by TPTB.

Of, course, if the aluminum is really having these properties, as a thin foil, is to be expected to have similar properties even under metalic particulate form. For example to be a good shield in radiowaves, something has not to be a continous plate or foil, just a conducting mesh where the latches being in a direct relation with RF lambda radio wavelength. Similar I can extrapolate (I'm not sure, only a supposition) a metal particulate "mesh" created in the upper atmosphere would be a reflector (or maybe a deflector) for scalar waves (HAARP) as has been reported as a reflective layer by the radar (as microwaves, hertzian normal beams) by the german meteorologist radar operators, which officialize the discovery of the chemtrails and started to ask question to german army!
http://www.youtube.com/v/MVc9GX5K_As

So, if aluminum particulate in the atmosphere has a reflective properties and an diverting properties, as well, then could be used as a shield agains some issues may come from Cosmos, as well. Radio beams or scalar beams (supposedly, for the scalar!)

I would ask person have more info on subject to correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited by artvision; 09-25-2009 at 11:44 AM.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:13 PM   #19
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Sylphs Transmute Chemtrails (+video)

06-09-2009 om 11:13 uur | 20,809 bekeken | Chemtrails | WWW.NIBURU.NL | Print

Joshua took this photograph in 2001 and it was placed on Rense.com images and titled "Death Angel". On May 29 2004 Joshua sent the URL (http://www.rense.com/1.imagesC/deathangel.jpg ) to the Ken Adachi and Ken forwarded it to me. This is a very large sylph transmuting chemtrails. I believe it to be the same sylph who came to Earth after leaving her/his cometary body at Jupiter...Comet Shoemaker/Levi. There have been a number of photographs of a very large sylph totally enveloping Mount Shasta, Mauna Kea and Mount Fuji. These are sacred mountains that have had pictures taken of halo or lenticular clouds sitting on their peaks. Since these clouds look like UFO, they have also been called "cloud-ships".

At most times the sylphs are transparent but when working on chemtrails they can be seen "rounding up" the aluminum particles. Over the area I live, there has been heavy spraying in recent days (June 1 and 2, 2004) and the chemtrails were sectioned off and herded like cattle. Each sphere of chaff then disappeared into a huge cloud. There were about twenty chemtrail spheres covering the sky. Each sphere was about a quarter of a mile in diameter (Thunderbirds of Earth) and they were herded towards a huge cloud over five miles in diameter (Cometary Sylph). "H.M.", another Croft Chembuster owner, drove in from Kamloops to Salmon Arm [British Columbia, Canada] and saw the same thing I did. He said that the chemtrails over Kamloops were smearing out in the usual grey sky HAARP cloud cover but over Salmon Arm the chemtrails were sectioned off in spherical pieces. We had a good rain the next day.

Sylphs have been known to generate rain from air masses that have no moisture. I have been told of Native Raindances creating heavy rain within hours inside a stagnant dry high pressure zone. Meteorologists state that there is zero percent chance of precipitation in such weather systems, yet an inch or more of rain can fall from dry air. A number of dowsers have done the same thing.

Sylphs are transmuting air into water. Neon gas conversion to water is simple, as only two protons need to be drawn off the nucleus and chemically recombined with the remaining oxygen. The sylphs appear to be able to pull off neutrons, contain them with their magnetic fields, and use the hydrogen atom which is spontaneously generated a split second later when the neutron divides into a proton, electron and subquently emits a neutrino.

With such flexibility, a sylph can create water from atmospheric oxygen, nitrogen and carbon dioxide. Atmospheric dust, which is mainly silica, can also be converted to air and water. The sprayed aluminum particles can also be converted to air and water. The process is more involved with any number of intermediatary steps depending on the end product. The large cometary sylphs and now the sylph giants of Jupiter and Saturn are doing the same work.

We have not been hearing much about the holes in the ozone lately as Thunderbird sylphs have been transmuting stratospheric chlorine for more than a decade. Free chlorine breaks up the ozone molecule. There is nearly as much chlorine going into the air as twenty years ago but mother nature has found a solution to that pollution.

The aluminum particle chemtrails have done nothing towards patching the holes or absorbing ultraviolet radiation from the sun. The aluminum chaff is actually containing the extra heat in the lower atmosphere and not allowing it to radiate off into space as infrared photons at night. Due to this problem the sylphs have determined their best action is to transmute the five micron aluminum particles into oxygen and environmentally friendly gases such as helium.

The energies used to perform the transmutations are great. The Chembusters in this type of work become energy grounding instruments. The Chembusters link the sky with the earth and transmute some of the denser elements and dark orgone. More and more orgonite is needed to change poisonous radioactive elements in the air, water and earth. Much radiation has been released to the environment especially in Afghanistan and Iraq. The dozens of mini nukes exploded over the past twenty years all around the world have contaminated the environment.

Barium chemtrails are a problem for sylphs as there is no easy way of transmuting this heavy metal into air and water. Croft chembusters work well on barium and depositing the transmutation end products as nutrients in the soil. Smaller sylphs physically carry the heavier elements to ground. In past eras the fire, water and earth elementals would have rendered the toxins harmless, now orgonite is helping clean up the mess. There is little likelihood of elementals depositing toxins such as barium into the topsoil. That is not their plan.

There have been a lot of Indigo Children born since 1988 and they carry a lot of energy. They are transmuting the environmental toxins too. They are like lightning rods grounding the energy of the heavens down into the center of the planet. Their intent in this work is important as they do want to heal the Earth. Many psychics and empaths are now finding that there are increased energies in their mediations. More and more they remain in their bodies and feel the power move through themselves into the Earth. There is also upwelling energy through the base chakra broadcast into the sky. Healing energies are moving both up and down. It is important that more people ground themselves in this way to assist the natural kingdoms in the clean up of the planet. More chembusters are needed. More kundalinis need to be ignited. A Croft Chembuster is the externalized representation of kundalini fire. It is best that people build CBs themselves in order to learn how the fire works within. If they do not have the place to pour the resin and metal, buy one and mediate as it is assembled.

As I write this on June 6, two days before the Venus Transit of the Sun, I am putting out the intent of greater spiritual, psychic and physical communication. In all past Venus Transits communication has increased.

Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone

Source: Educate-yourself.org

Sylphs pulling a chemtrail over Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada. Sylphs are sky beings.

Sylphs - Angels in the Sky

Sylph (also called sylphid) is a mythological creature in the Western tradition. The term originates in Paracelsus, who describes sylphs as invisible beings of the air, his elementals of air. There is no substantial mythos associated with them. Last part are chemtrails.

Just Ask The Sylphs

To watch the videos, go to www.niburu.nl
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote