Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-01-2009, 05:51 PM   #1
smat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Jump Room to Mars.... a second witness.

Hi Guys, I've just been listening to the 1st half of the 4 hour interview between Jessica Mystic and Andrew D. Basiago.

He claims to have traveled to Mars and also traveled back in time to Gettysburg and also forward in time to 2013.

This is an absolutely fascinating interview where he goes in to detail about his experience on Mars and also has a fascinating time traveling account where his father told him when he was eight years old that he would be majorly involved with life on Mars Disclosure which had been witnessed through time traveling technology through the Pegasus Project.

There are 24 parts to this 4 hour interview, here is the link to the 1st part.

Part 1/39 A Conversation with Andrew D. Basiago Part 1/24
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 06:00 PM   #2
smat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jump Room to Mars.... a second witness.

Whoops, a correction to my last post... it is in 39 parts not 24
Only half was uploaded yesterday, it appears to have been re uploaded.... the good news is there is more to listen too.... I only got to part 13 yesterday because that's all there was. I so much am looking forward to listening to the rest of the interview.

Thanks Jessica for doing this, I think that you are great
Old 09-01-2009, 07:12 PM   #3
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Smat,

The physical science of controlled matter transportation between worlds is doubtless extremely advanced. The first inclines that such a thing was possible occurred during World War 2 with experiments involving nuclear weapons and also magnetic-electric fields. The critical breakthrough in being able to engineer both nuclear explosions and matter displacement was the realisation that such processes rely upon the celestial configurations of the heavens. The scientists of this modern era in effect rediscovered most forcefully the ancient science known as ‘The Music of the Spheres’. It is a very deep science that I find extremely fascinating.

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:26 PM   #4
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Remember, the story with the jump room to mars is that it is ancient and was found under some lake somewhere at some point, not that they invented it, it existed from ancient days according to the story.

The Music of the Spheres is something we need to get in tune with!!! According to my understanding, when we attune our inner hearing to the music of the spheres, we will find that each planet, each solar system etc. has it's own keynote, it makes it's own music as it progresses through space, and together, they make an even grander song... everything works together perfectly and harmoniously.. hence the music of the spheres... something like that... thanks for highlighting it...

P.S. My understanding is that even our own higher Selves have their own keynotes, we make our own music when we are fully enlightened... for example, when Jesus was walking around post resurrection, those with attuned hearing literally heard "Joy To the World" whenever he was around... interesting huh?
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:36 PM   #5
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Chakra

It is quite fitting indeed to mention Jesus. For he himself spoke in parables, so that those with ears to hear, would hear – and understand. The deeper meaning of this saying is that each of us possesses our own dynamic-energetic state, and that the words of Jesus would actively resonate with those of us so configured to ‘hear’ them. But those not so configured would hear nothing, and thus would understand nothing.

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:51 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

This is fantastic and I found some of his pictures on the internet which are fantastic

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...title&resnum=1
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:03 AM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

smat

I want to personally thank you for opening all of this up for me.

I absolutely had no idea because I really was never to quite understand any of this.

Tonight I was only able to get through 21 videos and it shut off on me and said there was no video number 22 so I will try tomorrow

I did however read some of his articles online and downloaded his free book.

What a guy ..................no charge for his information. His pictures are outstanding

I guess I have a better understanding of the some of the life on Mars and what our good ole people decided to go along with.

It really broke my heart when he talked about the man they found on Mars that was so distraught to the point of seeming mad (per the interviewer from an earlier report)

So its pretty easy to just toss someone on another planet if they didn't play the game. I figured they killed plenty of them off and had no idea they are doing much worse.

I guess you are never too old to learn

I really appreciated these videos.....Thanks again for posting
Old 09-02-2009, 02:47 AM   #8
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I started listening to it. It sounded true until he said "I met a young Barack Obama in school and he told me he had already been chosen to be the U.S. president."

My ass, LOL
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:05 AM   #9
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I started listening to it. It sounded true until he said "I met a young Barack Obama in school and he told me he had already been chosen to be the U.S. president."

My ass, LOL
He said he was dreaming about being president.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:39 PM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
He said he was dreaming about being president.
That is not what I heard him say. I just remember playing the which one of these does not belong game on Sesame Street. When I heard this claim injected into the rest of the story my own personal opinion became that he was telling some truth and mixing in propaganda with it.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:49 AM   #11
smat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post

My ass, LOL

I've heard this info before that Barak Obama knew that he was going to be President from as early as his college years. I cannot remember where from... I'm sure its in one of the Project Camelot interviews or Cliff High mentioned it pne one of his Radio Shows.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:30 AM   #12
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Yeh, well when you are being groomed by Alinskyites and your daddy is Frank Marshall Davis (probably) it's no wonder he dreamed he would be president. Who else among you got free money to go to college, did nothing in college, got great jobs, elected to state Senate, then the US Senate and in a year with no experience run for president and win? Gee, I'm amazed he doesn't think he's God.

I listened to this interview of Basiago. First off, the girl sounds terrible. I cringed every time she said something. So, while nothing is impossible, do you really believe a top secret organization is going to employ an 8 yr old kid and start training them in photo analysis? I know, his father was working for them and they found the kids writings in the future. I guess I will start on my book because it's just as plausible too.

I have looked at these Mars pictures raw, colorized, and with red circles around the subjects. Yes, the one statue one looks very odd. I do think something is on Mars that is not natural erosion from the PAST or underground, but I do not see all these dead bodies of which they speak. They (photo reviewers) claim most of the people have been colorized to look like rocks.

If someone has a REALLY good photo of a person laying on the ground dead, or a whole bunch of people laying on the ground dead please post it (on Mars please, no smart A##es LOL).

I squint, blow up the pics, turn em around and I cannot force myself to see what the claim is right there in plain sight. We tend to anthropomorphize objects naturally. Hell, there are bodies, faces, and animals on my popcorn ceiling and dolphins in clouds I see.

The funny thing is that I am not usually this skeptical, but I think they see things that are not clearly there.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:46 PM   #13
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I have looked at these Mars pictures raw, colorized, and with red circles around the subjects. Yes, the one statue one looks very odd. I do think something is on Mars that is not natural erosion from the PAST or underground, but I do not see all these dead bodies of which they speak. They (photo reviewers) claim most of the people have been colorized to look like rocks.

I squint, blow up the pics, turn em around and I cannot force myself to see what the claim is right there in plain sight. We tend to anthropomorphize objects naturally. Hell, there are bodies, faces, and animals on my popcorn ceiling and dolphins in clouds I see.

The funny thing is that I am not usually this skeptical, but I think they see things that are not clearly there.
I have to agree. Even the one female "statue" is questionable because it is only seen from one angle. Tricks of light and coloration could create the appearance of a shape that isn't really there. A second angle on that object would help a lot, but it isn't available. It also seems like a really odd setting for a statue.

When he describes various round rocks as looking like bulbous shaved heads or rodents, it gets more than a little ridiculous. And plesiosaurs on earth were sea creatures, not land creatures.

There have been cases where crop circle "experts" have been built up only to be shot down to discredit the whole crop circle field. This appears to me to be a similar situation. This guy seems very sincere, but I'm afraid he's been manipulated and set up to take a fall and take the whole jump room thing down with him.

Last edited by Jnana; 09-02-2009 at 05:09 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:32 PM   #14
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I am not surprise that Obama knew he would be president as I believe they are all "hand picked" and groomed because they sold their souls for the job.

They are all part of the elite and powerful ones.

I believe that Frank Marshall was his daddy too and who better than someone that was so intuned with marxism?

I think there is alot of truth in what this man says and being groomed at an early age doesnt surprise me that much. Obama was groomed by Frank Davis while in Hawaaii. He said that himself.

How about all that missing time while in Harvard.

As for being a young boy and being groomed.....why would that surprise anyone when thats what they did to so many.....The Watcher, Duncan O'Finioan, David Corsourprise etc.

they were all boys with special talents.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit that Obama knew what he was being groomed for. or just knew he would be same as Andrew knew he would write this paper
Old 09-02-2009, 04:43 PM   #15
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone listened to the whole 6 hours? If so could they give a brief summary of what he has to say. What did he see in 2013? 6 hours is alot to listen to for me right now as I am fairly busy.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:24 PM   #16
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Has anyone listened to the whole 6 hours? If so could they give a brief summary of what he has to say. What did he see in 2013? 6 hours is alot to listen to for me right now as I am fairly busy.
Parts 22-39 aren't up yet. Part 27 is there and he's talking about time travel back to the time of Lincoln's assassination. If there is any more time travel stuff, it's not uploaded yet.

I think there may be some truth to what this guy is saying, but there's a heck of a lot that makes no sense or sounds like fabrication. He talks about time travel, teleportation, traveling to Mars, life on Mars, and being told as a young child that he would write his paper "proving" life on Mars. And he talks about his paper and all of the life forms he sees when most of us just see rocks.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:48 PM   #17
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Jump Room to Mars.... a second witness.

Post #45 on this page. Has more info on his discoveries.

Really enjoying this *landmark* interview, halfway so far.

The predators on the surface of Mars sound pretty crazy .

Thanks Jessica for facilitating this one.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:56 AM   #18
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Part 34 covers a visit to 2013.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:52 AM   #19
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Part 34 covers a visit to 2013.
Thanks.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:42 PM   #20
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

It's amazing how clear these images on Mars are:

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancie..._Color_01.html

Mr. Lear has a great site, and it's funny, I don't see lots of dead bodies, but lots of blue sky, nice rocks.

Another site:

http://keithlaney.net/

and

http://keithlaney.net/spirit_color_images.htm

This one is interesting though

From Opportunity: http://keithlaney.net/opportunity_color_images.htm
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:54 AM   #21
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Jump Room to Mars.... a second witness.

I have been very keenly listening to these interview videos and have done my own close up studying on the NASA image Basiago found the 'spirit statues' and the naked humanoid (both of which I could clearly see) I was unable to find the 'Scorpion Man'... and the circle of blue-skinned humans even though I followed his directions (in the interview with Alfred Webre on the other thread) and looked exactly where he said they were. Fine... I am willing to accept that he has better graphics cards and image retreval techniques than me.

However.

When I got to the point in these videos where he says (deadpan with zero humour or sarcasm) that in the same image he can see definitive proof of:

An Elephant, turtles, tortises, horses, two types of giant snakes - one with a cartoon looking face and :
a platypus breastfeeding

I think Basiago completly lost my confidence and faith somewhere around then.

OMFG.

Last edited by Luminari; 09-04-2009 at 12:36 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:46 PM   #22
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I think Basiago completely lost my confidence and faith somewhere around then.
This is by design. All of these things are real - teleportation, time travel, chronoscreens, and much more. There is some truth in what he is saying. Although I have major doubts about some of the events occuring as he describes them, I wouldn't be surprised if he was involved in a program like he describes as a child. He is making himself an object of ridicule in order to discredit the notion that anything like this ever occured. He may be so messed up that he actually believes what he is saying and can't even tell the difference between the real and the totally ridiculous any more. I actually feel sorry for the guy.

If you want another look at the background behind some of these technologies, I highly recommend Paul Schatzkin's biography of Townsend Brown (pictured holding a disc to the left): Defying Gravity The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown. Brown's daughter describes travelling on a special "flight" as follows:

Quote:
It was definitely NOT the kind of situation where you can take note of the design of the thing. I was reminded - this is a silly comparison but it might work - of an elevator. You enter from what you think is the front and stand there feeling all safe and secure and aware of what is going on. Facing the door because that's what you have been trained to do. You know: walk in, turn around and wait. But what happens when the exit door is behind you and it just quietly opens to a whole new scene?
There is another section on how when a mole (spy) was discovered in one of the labs, Townsend Brown went through a fairly lengthy exercise of making himself and the technology he was working on look ridiculous. This technique has been in use for a long time.

Last edited by Jnana; 09-04-2009 at 01:54 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:03 PM   #23
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Jump Room to Mars.... a second witness.

Animal life on MARS

Old 09-04-2009, 02:14 PM   #24
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smat View Post
Hi Guys, I've just been listening to the 1st half of the 4 hour interview between Jessica Mystic and Andrew D. Basiago.

He claims to have traveled to Mars and also traveled back in time to Gettysburg and also forward in time to 2013.

This is an absolutely fascinating interview where he goes in to detail about his experience on Mars and also has a fascinating time traveling account where his father told him when he was eight years old that he would be majorly involved with life on Mars Disclosure which had been witnessed through time traveling technology through the Pegasus Project.

Thanks for that...am going to start watching it today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
This is fantastic and I found some of his pictures on the internet which are fantastic

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...title&resnum=1

Cheers...

I was drawn to this one on that page....

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...a%3DX%26um%3D1

The Reull Vallis 'stuff' is new for me...and I love anything to do with Mars and the possibility of ancient monuments/ruins, especially when it might link up with Ancient Egypt...

Just chucking this in for anyone who might not have come across it.

From Google Mars...

http://www.google.com/mars/

Olympus Mons and the Tharsis region.

Major 'volcanos' forming a near-perfect equilateral tri-angle. Olympus Mons straddling the famous 19.5, degrees North position.

And the three major volcanos opposite Olympus Mons, mirroring the stars in Orion's belt...and also the three pyramids at Giza. With the third pyramid/star/volcano slightly off-set.

jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:59 AM   #25
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

I've just started watching the videos in the op. I have to say that, as it says in the youtube comments, this guy does sound a lot like David Wilcock. I have to keep reminding myself it's not him but it makes make want to tune in even more for some strange reason. Thanks for posting these.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote