Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 12:27 AM   #26
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: All Things NewEngland....redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by celestine420 View Post
THE LIST
OCT 4th

celestine420
Gregor Arturo
Irving
DoctorTony
NewParadigmGuy
BASEdude
1love
Brian Peck

eight is a good start to a solid round-table discussion........keep'm comin
eaglespirit, Jay&Nikki, rouge2, Kusala, & Vangelo have all expressed interest as well.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:33 PM   #27
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Peck View Post
The Great Buffet? HUH? Never been there. Is the food safe? ;]
I ate there only once but thought it was quite good. There was a wide variety of entrees, salads, side dishes, desserts, etc. and nothing that I ate disagreed with me...

I'm not sure why you would be down on a place you have never tried.. Can you suggest something better? I simply want to meet some other ground crew members and don't much care where... I suggested this place only because it worked out quite well for a 911 truth meeting I attended several months ago.

The Great Buffet has reserved their private room for us so if we are going to change the venue we should let them know as soon as possible. Also - I posted in the original thread that the all-you-can-eat buffet is under $10 - well, it is under $10 on weeknights but they charge $10.99 + tax on weekends. This is no problem for me but I just want everyone to know.
Old 09-26-2008, 08:07 PM   #28
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds good to me. Hopefully the venue doesn't change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
I ate there only once but thought it was quite good. There was a wide variety of entrees, salads, side dishes, desserts, etc. and nothing that I ate disagreed with me...

I'm not sure why you would be down on a place you have never tried.. Can you suggest something better? I simply want to meet some other ground crew members and don't much care where... I suggested this place only because it worked out quite well for a 911 truth meeting I attended several months ago.

The Great Buffet has reserved their private room for us so if we are going to change the venue we should let them know as soon as possible. Also - I posted in the original thread that the all-you-can-eat buffet is under $10 - well, it is under $10 on weeknights but they charge $10.99 + tax on weekends. This is no problem for me but I just want everyone to know.
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:09 PM   #29
petesm22
Avalon Senior Member

HEY.this is pete from Mass.first time posting on a forum,I to am surrounded by unaware people and would like to meet like minded people.
petesm22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:49 AM   #30
Hightower_X
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post

Nope, Anywhere is fine. It was more of a joke than anything. Thus the wink...
Hightower_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 03:59 PM   #31
Gregg
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, I live in southern nh. I can make the oct 4. meeting.
Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:54 PM   #32
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome petesm22 and Gregg.

It seems that our first meeting will be well attended - l am really looking forward to it!
Old 09-28-2008, 01:08 PM   #33
skyking
Avalon Senior Member

Saturday is also the annual NESEA/NHSEA Green Building Open House Tour. You may want to make a day of it and plan on touring several properties that are striving toward sustainability before going to the dinner in Manchester. You can select places to tour at either website (.org) using the interactive map. I will not be able to attend the dinner meeting as I am a host on the tour. Feel free to stop by, I'm in New Durham.
skyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:00 AM   #34
Kusala
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings all!

Thanks New Paradigm Guy for informing me of the upcoming meeting on the 4th. I've not been watching the New England Ground Crew's threads as of late. I've initiated a Southern New Hampshire group and we just convened for the second time this evening with some promising results.

We are working on some fundamentally pragmatic and practical issues of surviving and thriving. Starting with the basics: alternative shelter; available land; the growing of (strictly organic, possibly biodynamic) food, medicinal herbs, and flowers; central and individual storage of food; seeds (heirloom!) and the saving of; alternative energy sources to heat dwellings and water, etc.

Is anyone familiar with the use of wood gas as fuel? An organic grower who I was working with turned me on to this the other day. It was used in WW2 to power vehicles when the petrol ran out. Apparently, the internal combustion engine can be modified to run on this (he mentioned compression modifications would be needed).

So, our group (seven and growing) is comprised of healers, gardener/growers, carpenters/woodworkers, teachers, and a "jack of all trades" thus far. It is a good beginning. Some do not share the urgency that I feel within. It may be that "New England, regional" thing that you are talking about. I came here to New England from Asheville, NC, and the vibe down there was very different than here. Much more progressive and alternative.

I have to say this. That when (not if, but when) TSHTF, I believe that people will come together as never before, and not just for a few days, like when a natural disaster hits a region. I am seeing signs of it already in the individuals who are entering my sphere. There are amazing, creative, inventive beings everywhere...and many are hungry for the change that is underway. Soon it will not be optional to think along the lines that we here at Avalon are exploring.

We, the ground crew, are holding down a certain vibration for this bio-region. We have many tasks ahead. Part of that is to keep spreading the word, whenever and wherever it is appropriate and possible to do so. People feel/sense that big things are happening...they just can't quite yet see how big. Waking other people up is a delicate dance...after all, we ourselves are still in the process of awakening to who and what we really are and why we are here on this sacred Earth at this pivotal time.

Waking up entails work and effort, no? We each have been doing this inner, individual work for some time now. That we are here on this forum at all is a sign of this. That you all are meeting for the first time this Saturday is a good, first step.

I agree with the format idea Celestine. It is about getting to know some vital info about each other and seeing where there are connections. I posed a question to our group here in NH...how will we network with other groups in this regional area, meaning New England? What would that look like beyond e-mails and phone calls? We are going to be challenged shortly in this realm. A roundtable format could also be implemented in the future, with specific topics to be explored.

I have a potential conflict with this Sat., but I will say at this time that I will try to be in attendance at the meeting. I feel that it is important what you are all doing.

Courage, compassion for those still sleeping, constant vigilance !

Blessings and light to you all.
Kusala
Kusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:01 AM   #35
Mr_mike
Avalon Senior Member

im in for saturday. my calander has a mis print on the minni months and said sunday was the 4th of october. i would like specific details or even just an address to the meeting place.
Mr_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:15 AM   #36
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_mike View Post
i would like specific details or even just an address to the meeting place.
Saturday, Oct 4th, 6:00 pm.

The Great Buffet Restaurant, 1525 South Willow St., Manchester.

Directions:

From any direction, get to Interstate 293, which is a circumferential highway around Manchester. From either direction on I-293, take exit 1 (South Willow Street) and head south. You will quickly come to a large intersection and you will see the entrance to the Mall of New Hampshire on your left. TURN RIGHT, into the small shopping center across the street from the mall. You will head down a small hill. The Great Buffet will be the first building on your left.

Map:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Ma...+Willow+Street
Old 10-03-2008, 05:32 PM   #37
FractalCatalyst
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Maine, USA, Sol-3, Western Spiral Arm, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster, Universe A

I really wish I could make it Saturday... it sounds like you're going to create a radiant zone at the buffet. :-) I would be delighted to be a part of the conversational flow and vibrational harmonizing, but I've got plans I can't change.

Don't forget to discuss some initial dates for the next one, bring that discussion back here, and I'll do my level best to attend.

Peace...
FractalCatalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:46 PM   #38
Hightower_X
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry guys and gals, I've come down with an awful cold and can not make it tonight. My thoughts will be with you...
Hightower_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:32 PM   #39
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Irving and I should be on the road soon. C'ya guys there!
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:35 PM   #40
celestine420
Avalon Senior Member

$ $ $
Gas Gas Gas

these are my lame-ass excuses

I hope somebody is good at taking notes...
celestine420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:26 AM   #41
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Meeting was great. Only 5 of us showed but otherwise very constructive. Lots got formed out of the conversation. I'll write a summary of it soon, just not at the moment, unless someone else wants to.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:21 AM   #42
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, Gregor, please post your impressions of the meeting and I hope anyone else who attended will also do so.

Here is the briefest of summaries because I need to leave for work in a few minutes:

Kusala, GregorArturo, Irving, DoctorTony and myself attended. Also I visited skyking on the way over to the meeting and he said to say hello to everyone.

A wide variety of topics were discussed; much of the discussion was about the testimony of various Camelot witnesses like St. Clair, Wilcock, Delgado, Deagle, and others. Possible coming events were a topic that we kept coming back to over and over again. Possible safe places and ideas for community were briefly discussed with locations focusing mostly on Southwestern NH, Vermont, and the mountains of Maine.

Before the others arrived Kusala and I also discussed several other locations outside of New England: Asheville, NC, southwest Virginia, the four corners area of the southwest, and central America. Somehow we have both felt drawn to all of those areas.

Gregor showed the group an orgone device that he had made and told us of the science behind it and I plugged the Handbook for the New Paradigm, several times which is always one of my favorite things to do!

That's all for now but I hope others will add more.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:45 PM   #43
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

It was definitely great to meet with Kusala, GregorArturo, DoctorTony and NewParadigmGuy in person. Everyone was enthusiastic and on very similar pages.

I mostly listened in on the conversation that the others were having because I have had very chronic asthma after industrial exposures... hopefully I can get it resolved and regain the depth and power behind my voice so that I can be more interactive in future meetings. It's surely been frustrating not being able to comfortably speak for the past several months.

Lets hope that nothing too obstructive happens in the coming flow of events that would prevent us from meeting again. This month should be interesting.

Good luck to all, Irving
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:33 PM   #44
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Great meeting with you guys last night. I came away with a more positive experience until I logged on to camelot and found the Deagle interview about LA, etc. and coming events to be rather depressing. It's strange when I feel like my mind is being tug-of-warred around lately.
Anyway, it was good to see well informed people in the same room without fighting or prejudice. Awesome! I want you guys in my new earth!
Irving don't worry about your voice. I will meditate on your throat chakra for you and send you some love bro.
Gregor - fascinating stuff came out of your brain last night. Orgone science and torsion field tech! That stuff is so way over my head at the moment I am curious. Thanks for sharing that as well as the safe places of Maine.
Kusula - great to meet you as well. I was very impressed with your Mayan knowledge, teaching ability, etc.
NewParadigmGuy - also a pleasure. I think we share a lot of the same views and YES I am also trying to plug the NP material (Becoming, Rainbow, etc.)

See you soon guys!
Hang on to your wallets. It's going to be a fun ride to freedom.
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:30 AM   #45
metaverse

When you had mentioned south western NH , what towns in particular. I'm am well within 20 min. or less of south western NH.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:44 PM   #46
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaverse View Post
When you had mentioned south western NH , what towns in particular. I'm am well within 20 min. or less of south western NH.
Personally I have not narrowed down my search to any particular town or towns, though I am studying the Keene area, and further north into the Connecticut River valley as possible places to move. Do you have any suggestions?
Old 10-07-2008, 03:49 AM   #47
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

NewParadigmGuy, you said something at the meeting that St. Clair said Northern Maine would be a safe zone, I was wondering if you had any reference to that information? Thanks!

And with the meeting I really thought things were beneficial. However, at this time of times, I can really only see going with the flow and living in the moment, while avoiding the fear paranoia, as we all know until something presents itself, or at least to myself.

Someone recently made a point on the forum. Do TPTB want us to just disappear from mainstream society, the ones who COULD change the timeline dramatically? Makes me think.

This Spring, earlier the better, I'm planning, most likely with Irving and some friends, to go up to Katahdin, scout the area, and actually check out the largest cave system in Maine on the mountain. Interesting mythological significance with the cave as I mentioned earlier last month.

Otherwise, as many of us probably know, and as I see it, it's best to bunker down this winter, band together with the inevitable waking up of the masses (or at least some of them, I managed to do my fair share today of waking up sitting down with people. Times like these are opening peoples' minds), gather resources/supplies/knowledge, and think happy thoughts

The linguistics talk about mid-March with things calming down. Well that's when the snow melts here, and that's when I see things start to boil up with moving away from the coast.

I REALLY REALLY recommend people to check out the Orone Alchemy Social Group on Avalon. I've been with it to the beginning and it in itself has been its own wakening up for me. I have been studying Torsion energy for awhile, and hopefully soon with have a Unified Theory of Torsion out soon, based solely on mathematics.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:12 AM   #48
Mr_mike
Avalon Senior Member

hey all you have got to read this.............................................. .....................Adarajones's Avatar

Adarajones is on a distinguished road

Default (Sorcha Faal) Chinese Police Units Begin Entering US To Protect Assets
Hey, someone this morning said on Alex Jones show the following:

Here is the link:

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1223087364
Mr_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:06 PM   #49
Kusala
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings to all,

It was good to meet those of you in attendance in Manchester. Mr. Mike, the link you put up is not available. Could you re-post? Gregor, I am in agreement with you that this winter is and will be an important phase of time, to hunker down and continue on making preparations for next Spring. Many of us are still attempting to divine where to position and place our respective selves (and those we care about and love).

It is obvious to those of us who are actively watching (and waking up to) the events of our world, that these are rapidly shifting times. Today, is the much talked about day...the 7th, and I intuit much is going down behind the scenes. I pulled some money out of the bank yesterday and converted it into food and supplies. Not from a place of fear, but out of a growing sense that I must keep taking incremental (elemental), practical steps towards getting through a long, cold, uncertain winter in this bio-region.

I am striving to stay centered amidst the unknowns of this de-stabilizing period in human evolution and not feed into the massive (orchestrated) fear and anxiety that is present all around us. This is an incredible opportunity for ingenuity and true community building. We are on the cusp of something we cannot yet fully see. No doubt, these are difficult, dark times. We must arouse courage to face whatever comes, no matter how history plays out.

As St. Clair said, we must be flexible, malleable during this period. Vigilance, watchfulness, a growing immunity to the chaos surrounding us. Let us, the Ground Crew, continue on in this process of waking up. Let's keep the dialogue going amongst us. We are the warriors of Light, the peaceful warriors. Let us inspire one another to keep our inner balance amidst the social disruption and madness ahead. This is all leading to a new age in the evolution of the Earth, of humanity, of Spirit...lest we forget this truth.

Peace and Light to the World and to you my brothers.

Kusala
Kusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:23 PM   #50
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
NewParadigmGuy, you said something at the meeting that St. Clair said Northern Maine would be a safe zone, I was wondering if you had any reference to that information? Thanks!
In this post:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...maine#post3537