Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 02:52 AM   #1
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 673
Default Abraxas has been enjoined and his group is closed Edited

Tango felt the need to ban abraxas without warning
and to close the group


I would like to know why?
TruthWillSetUFree is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 02:53 AM   #2
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
Tango felt the need to ban abraxas without warning
and to close the group


I would like to know why?
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=20721
BROOK is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 02:55 AM   #3
Steven
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Temiscouata
Posts: 873
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Tango? He isn't a moderator?

You are refering to this I think:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...83&postcount=1

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 02:57 AM   #4
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Tango isn't a mod. Must have been someone else. Nobody claims the deed in the "final thuban thread". My money would be on Richard.
Myplanet2 is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 03:02 AM   #5
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

makes sense enough said where is the delete button for this thread...?
Rocky_Shorz is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 03:08 AM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

There may very well be good reasons to put a stop to certain activities...for legal and ethical reasons...but the abraxasinas threads may contain valuable information of historical, contemporary, and future value. I find pulling all of the abraxasinas and Thuban material http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=20721 to be very curious. I did not identify with or subscribe to the Thuban material...but I smell a rat. I'm sorry...but why can't the objectionable and legally problematic posts be removed (and safely stored)? This site has gone down so many times...that I suspect foul-play and powerful plug-pulling. I'm not mad...I just wished to place this point of view on the record. There needs to be a way to access the abraxasinas and Thuban material...even if it's complete BS...and abraxasinas is the most unsavory character imaginable. It may have great research value. If abraxasinas was in the process of turning from darkness to light...and was beginning to expose the darkside...this material takes on even greater value. I made a couple of pointed posts on the abraxasinas thread...and abraxasinas did not respond to the second one...which was the most intense. Then...last night I thought I saw a very brief UFO dogfight (my first sighting - and I'm not sure what I saw - or thought I saw). I felt sick. Now I feel even sicker. I wished to attempt a cordial and friendly conversation with abraxasinas...but now I can't. Nobody can. Again...I hope that the reasons for this action are as stated...and that they are not being imposed by alphabet agencies or underground bases.

OK...you pulled my thread titled "Thuban Thoughts". Why? Please restore this thread immediately. Now I am mad. Who's next? Has the crack-down started? Don't chip me bro!

Now...back to your regularly scheduled program. Stay in your homes. Everything is fine.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-07-2010 at 03:27 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 03:33 AM   #7
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
There may very well be good reasons to put a stop to certain activities...for legal and ethical reasons...but the abraxasinas threads may contain valuable information of historical, contemporary, and future value. I find pulling all of the abraxasinas and Thuban material http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=20721 to be very curious. I did not identify with or subscribe to the Thuban material...but I smell a rat. I'm sorry...but why can't the objectionable and legally problematic posts be removed (and safely stored)? This site has gone down so many times...that I suspect foul-play and powerful plug-pulling. I'm not mad...I just wished to place this point of view on the record. There needs to be a way to access the abraxasinas and Thuban material...even if it's complete BS...and abraxasinas is the most unsavory character imaginable. It may have great research value. If abraxasinas was in the process of turning from darkness to light...and was beginning to expose the darkside...this material takes on even greater value. I made a couple of pointed posts on the abraxasinas thread...and abraxasinas did not respond to the second one...which was the most intense. Then...last night I thought I saw a very brief UFO dogfight (my first sighting - and I'm not sure what I saw - or thought I saw). I felt sick. Now I feel even sicker. I wished to attempt a cordial and friendly conversation with abraxasinas...but now I can't. Nobody can. Again...I hope that the reasons for this action are as stated...and that they are not being imposed by alphabet agencies or underground bases.

OK...you pulled my thread titled "Thuban Thoughts". Why? Please restore this thread immediately. Now I am mad. Who's next?

Now...back to your regularly scheduled program. Stay in your homes. Everything is fine.
I have to agree with some of your points, ODM. I'm not sure it's necessary to wipe out every trace, as has been done. at least removed from public view, anyway. (there's a locker in the staff area where this stuff is kept)

I also agree that your discussion thread had no business being lumped in with Abraxasinas' threads and his social group area.

But something tells me that there is no regret over having had the opportunity to take this action present itself. And we're not ever going to see any supporting evidence, for or against, so it seems a little like a done deal. (Except for your discussion thread. I'd really like to see justification for removing that).

If the "subject" of Thuban is now banned along with the purportedly offensive material, then it's a censorship thing, and "Houston...we have a problem".
Myplanet2 is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 03:38 AM   #8
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Arkansas USA
Posts: 156
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

This fits much of what's been going on lately on this forum, but I'll post it here:

"You are afraid of us - afraid of change.
I don't know the future, I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end.
I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.
I'm going to hang up the phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see.
I am going to show them a world without you - A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries.
A world where anything is possible.
Where we go from there is a choice I leave with you." ~Neo

KOYAANISQATS!
HORIZONS is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 03:43 AM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

I was hoping for improved relations with the Thubans. How about "Live...from the Thuban Mehta Center for the Performing Arts in Alpha Draconis...it's 'Christmas With the Thubans'...with a special appearance by 'The Groovin Thubins'! My goodness...haven't we all come a long way from the dark days of the Thuban Missile Crisis??!!"
orthodoxymoron is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 03:45 AM   #10
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Beverly, MA
Posts: 148
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

so was abraxis just a nutter trying to pick up conspiracy-forum chicks?



edit: just kidding guys, I have no pro or anti thuban stance.

Last edited by dddanieljjjamesss; 03-07-2010 at 04:10 AM.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 03:47 AM   #11
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
so was abraxis just a nutter trying to pick up conspiracy-forum chicks?


That was good!
Christo888 is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 03:58 AM   #12
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I was hoping for improved relations with the Thubans. How about "Live...from the Thuban Mehta Center for the Performing Arts in Alpha Draconis...it's 'Christmas With the Thubans'...with a special appearance by 'The Groovin Thubins'! My goodness...haven't we all come a long way from the dark days of the Thuban Missile Crisis??!!"
Not really. I don't think that has left certain minds and consciousness at all. Just notice that announcement thread. It's called final, it's locked, yet not stickied. To me, that says "go away, and the sooner the better".

If I were you, I'd push to have your thread restored, after any needed editing. That's been done before. In fact I did just such a project here one time. I sorted a big bunch of threads that were in the holding pen, for whether they should just be deleted, or given a new home in an appropriate sub-forum after some editing of nasty comments, and that sort of thing.

So your thread could be restored and anyone still interested in discussion of the topic could do so. It's died down a lot, but there was still some active debate and discernment taking place, which is a good thing.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 03-07-2010 at 04:01 AM.
Myplanet2 is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:02 AM   #13
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Los Altos California
Posts: 112
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

As a forum moderator, I was not advised of this.

I am working very hard at the present to get to the bottom of this.

Perhaps this whole forum has been taken over?

Uncle John
UncleJohn is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:04 AM   #14
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

i have never had anything,
but, been treated with respect by tony/abraxas ?
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:05 AM   #15
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
so was abraxis just a nutter trying to pick up conspiracy-forum chicks?
This is a conspiracy forum? No wonder I'm such an odd ball here.
Myplanet2 is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:06 AM   #16
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 673
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
As a forum moderator, I was not advised of this.

I am working very hard at the present to get to the bottom of this.

Perhaps this whole forum has been taken over?

Uncle John


Yes Uncle John


Ask Richard and Tango

Jealousy can do terrible evil things to people

So evil they begin seeing Evil in everyone
TruthWillSetUFree is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:07 AM   #17
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
As a forum moderator, I was not advised of this.

I am working very hard at the present to get to the bottom of this.

Perhaps this whole forum has been taken over?

Uncle John
WHAT?!

Taken over by who?

What dose that mean?

i really do not like it when things like this are said and or happen!

PEACE!!!
JesterTerrestrial is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:08 AM   #18
ellie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 183
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

It would be prudent if someone would come up with some sort of proof of the people that were harrassed, mmmmmh.

I am smelling those torches around the stake here.................

We are not in the middle of the 1500s now, so whether you like or dislike the person maybe some proof would be a good idea.
ellie is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:10 AM   #19
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 673
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

I got this from Tango

Mariey.... I Love You... I just Ban, Abrax...

I can not lose you to some one that is Reading out
of the Book The Woman with the Dragon Tatto...

Don't be angry at anyone else, as it is ME concerned

about My Friend [that I Love]... Please don't Leave me

I'm protecting My community...

My Friend... That I LOVE...

With respect for you...

Trooly,


Tango

Yell at ME No one else...


Tango needs to be banned if he is allowing his arrogance to ban people without warning and without being allowed to defend themselves
TruthWillSetUFree is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:14 AM   #20
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Nebula9D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Gaia
Posts: 107
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Someone said i smelled a rat about all this! I agree. First of not to jump to conclusions and make judgment about anything out of respect of all, lets do some reasoning here:

1. Allegedly, there were complaints, fine. Ok, was there a thorough investigation of said complaints, before taking action?
2. Why were all the Thuban threads pulled down, without prior notice of pending issues?
3. Could someone please show us the proof within the Thuban threads that support said accusations?
4. And did this warrant pulling all of the Thuban material down?
5. Please help us make sense of this!

Last edited by Nebula9D; 03-07-2010 at 04:19 AM.
Nebula9D is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:15 AM   #21
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
As a forum moderator, I was not advised of this.

I am working very hard at the present to get to the bottom of this.

Perhaps this whole forum has been taken over?

Uncle John
Well, well, well.

I did not follow this person because I was not interested in what he had to say.

Still, FREE SPEECH is a very important thing to me from EVERYBODY as long as they do no harm.

So, what exactly did he do for this to happen? Who called the shot?

If he stepped over the line, then I completely understand, but if not....

That would be VERY worrying for us and the future of this forum.
Linda is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:19 AM   #22
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Makes you wonder which other threads will suddenly disappear.....
Linda is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:21 AM   #23
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

if someone did this, that is NOT a mod
they should be banned !!!
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:21 AM   #24
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Los Altos California
Posts: 112
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

I'm going to break from protocol here. Normal protocol is that moderator discussion are kept private.

Things are seriously wrong with the moderation on this forum at the current time.

I have tried to discuss this with others in management but have only been able to reach a few of them and I don't believe those I'm talking to are real.

Hold on, we will get this straighten out, but it might take weeks.

Uncle John
UncleJohn is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:22 AM   #25
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
I got this from Tango

Mariey.... I Love You... I just Ban, Abrax...

I can not lose you to some one that is Reading out
of the Book The Woman with the Dragon Tatto...

Don't be angry at anyone else, as it is ME concerned

about My Friend [that I Love]... Please don't Leave me

I'm protecting My community...

My Friend... That I LOVE...

With respect for you...

Trooly,


Tango

Yell at ME No one else...


Tango needs to be banned if he is allowing his arrogance to ban people without warning and without being allowed to defend themselves
SO, who is TANGO the spiritual grandfather LOL ???
THE eXchanger is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon