Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-29-2009, 04:51 AM   #1
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Bob Chapman: "This is the most important news we have ever published

Bob Chapman: "This is the most important news we have ever published

THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 05:58 AM   #2
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bob Chapman: "This is the most important news we have ever published

He says Illuminati and insiders are shorting gold stocks.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:28 AM   #3
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bob Chapman: "This is the most important news we have ever published

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
He says Illuminati and insiders are shorting gold stocks.
There is so much fraud in the gold markets, if it's not physical or monetized you don't own gold. There are many people who think they own gold because they have a little piece of paper through COMEX that says they own gold in a vault somewhere...pssst, some one got off with all the gold!!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/PrintAr...rticleId=15126

Then there's the case of the tungsten gold...

http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/ed...2009/1118.html

Nothing but a bunch of crooks running Wall Street, elitist thugs who would sell out their own mother if the price was right. A Cabal of Sociopaths who all belong in prison....for life.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:19 AM   #4
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
There is so much fraud in the gold markets, if it's not physical or monetized you don't own gold. There are many people who think they own gold because they have a little piece of paper through COMEX that says they own gold in a vault somewhere...pssst, some one got off with all the gold!!

Nothing but a bunch of crooks running Wall Street, elitist thugs who would sell out their own mother if the price was right. A Cabal of Sociopaths who all belong in prison....for life.

That about sums it up!

Peace
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 05:39 PM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

yup; fulford, says some of the same
Old 11-29-2009, 05:40 PM   #6
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

this guy; seems to know; what he is talking about

the 'shorts' from '9-11' got lost
Old 11-29-2009, 08:30 PM   #7
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I agree, we might be better off not placing such a high value on "precious metals" that it makes thieves out of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post

Old 11-29-2009, 11:23 PM   #8
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

I posted this link on another BOB CHAPMAN thread, in case anyone missed it, here it is again

You can listen to BOB CHAPMAN live here:

Monday, Wednesday, Friday 4 PM and 11 PM guest: Robert Chapman

11 PM is the rebroadcast.

There is a little bit of promoting of this company, but otherwise useful information is presented by Bob Chapman.

Scroll Down to Current Programs and click on the day of the broadcast you wish to Listen to: http://www.discountgoldandsilvertrad...Radio_Show.htm
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 12:07 AM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

ok my mind is really going crazy now.

Do we have to have 75 per cent of our home paid for ?
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 12:44 AM   #10
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Here you go mntruthseeker....the text...hope that helps!

Potential For Fed To Hyperinflate

Posted: November 28 2009
By BOB CHAPMAN

always the question about what the Fed will do, more pressure on small and medium banks, municipal bond meltdown, bailouts cant go on indefinitely, looking at the banks, and recalling the French Revolution, the truth of fractional banking

The following information may be the most important we have ever published. One of our Intel sources, highly placed in banking circles, tells us that on 1/1/10 all banks that have received TARP funds have been informed by the Federal Reserve that they must further restrict any commercial lending. Loans have to be 75% collateralized, 50% of which has to be in cash, which is a compensating balance.

The Fed has to do one of two things: They either have to pull $1.5 trillion out of the system by June, which would collapse the economy, or face hyperinflation. This is why the Fed has instructed banks to inform them when and how much of the TARP funds they can return. At best they can expect $300 to $400 billion plus the $200 billion the Fed already has in hand.

Continues: http://www.theinternationalforecaste...o_Hyperinflate

International Forecaster Weekly A weekly excerpt from the subscription issue of The International Forecaster, taken from Bob Chapman's weekly publication.
SOURCE: http://www.theinternationalforecaster.com

Get a FREE sample issue of The International Forecaster
http://www.theinternationalforecaste...e_Sample_Issue

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-30-2009 at 01:04 AM.
Old 11-30-2009, 01:01 AM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you very much my friend

I am able to follow that informaton much better. ( I used to tell my boss that I had to hear things 3 times to make sense ) guess I haven't changed
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:41 AM   #12
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Your welcome mntruthseeker.

Here is the most recent Liberty Interview with Bob Chapman from Friday the 27th

Audio Excerpt:

Quote:
Jim Rickards CNBC Interview saying $4,000 - $11,000 GOLD?
http://libertyarchives.com/farlive/FS2_FRI.MP3

OOPS THAT WAS THE FRIDAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING!!!

The most recent show was November 25th: http://libertyarchives.com/farlive/FS2_WED.MP3
In this show Bob Chapman comments on Benjamin Fulford's Collapse of the Federal Reserve and China's New Currency He does not believe a word of it and indicating, from what I could tell that Fulford may be part of the Illuminati.

SOURCE: http://www.discountgoldandsilvertrad...Radio_Show.htm

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-30-2009 at 04:08 AM.
Old 11-30-2009, 01:55 AM   #13
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
ok my mind is really going crazy now.

Do we have to have 75 per cent of our home paid for ?
Wow! When I worked for Freddie Mac the mantra was everyone should be able to own their own home.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:13 AM   #14
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Wow! When I worked for Freddie Mac the mantra was everyone should be able to own their own home.
Blessings Gnosis5,

In case you haven't found it yet, at the bottom left of the Avalon page is a little box that says Avalon Electric. If you click on that you will have the choice of another skin called Minty. When you select Minty and then look at your posts they are hardly visible...Try it! LOL

The Minty is easier on my eyes, but I used to use Avalon Electric.

PaL
Old 11-30-2009, 05:17 AM   #15
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Who are the FED to say anything . If you have a mortgage it is a signed contract and as such they cannot alter the terms without your consent. Chances are they don`t even have all the paper work. Having it already been sold to China as some form of derivative package so lets get to worried about nothing . If the Fed tried that I think it would be open season on the boys running the show 300 million against a bunch of snivelling bankers .............. I like those Odds wonder if they would take that bet ???
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:07 PM   #16
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Who are the FED to say anything . If you have a mortgage it is a signed contract and as such they cannot alter the terms without your consent. Chances are they don`t even have all the paper work. Having it already been sold to China as some form of derivative package so lets get to worried about nothing . If the Fed tried that I think it would be open season on the boys running the show 300 million against a bunch of snivelling bankers .............. I like those Odds wonder if they would take that bet ???
add to that copenhagen/climate gate and we have potential for the teddies to get thrown out of the pram. medical martial law and monetary collapse, terror war ect..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:24 PM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
Here you go mntruthseeker....the text...hope that helps!

Potential For Fed To Hyperinflate

Posted: November 28 2009
By BOB CHAPMAN

always the question about what the Fed will do, more pressure on small and medium banks, municipal bond meltdown, bailouts cant go on indefinitely, looking at the banks, and recalling the French Revolution, the truth of fractional banking

The following information may be the most important we have ever published. One of our Intel sources, highly placed in banking circles, tells us that on 1/1/10 all banks that have received TARP funds have been informed by the Federal Reserve that they must further restrict any commercial lending. Loans have to be 75% collateralized, 50% of which has to be in cash, which is a compensating balance.

The Fed has to do one of two things: They either have to pull $1.5 trillion out of the system by June, which would collapse the economy, or face hyperinflation. This is why the Fed has instructed banks to inform them when and how much of the TARP funds they can return. At best they can expect $300 to $400 billion plus the $200 billion the Fed already has in hand.

Continues: http://www.theinternationalforecaste...o_Hyperinflate

International Forecaster Weekly A weekly excerpt from the subscription issue of The International Forecaster, taken from Bob Chapman's weekly publication.
SOURCE: http://www.theinternationalforecaster.com

Get a FREE sample issue of The International Forecaster
http://www.theinternationalforecaste...e_Sample_Issue
Wow, peaceandlove, great post!! Thank you. Very helpful.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:50 PM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
From the above link, "Both will force deposits into US government bonds and agency bonds in an attempt to save the system," what are agency bonds?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:52 PM   #19
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Jim Rickards CNBC Interview saying $4,000 - $11,000 GOLD?
It puzzles me that we all look to gold as a wealth saver when in fact really it is no different then paper money. just think about it for a second paper money only has value because we say it does . Gold is really no different when you think about it we give it value and other than that it is just a shiny colored rock and if we are going to give rocks value shouldn`t all of them have some value or just the ones some elites decide have value . If you buy gold to protect your so called wealth you still play their game
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:19 PM   #20
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Before we get free energy and all the benefits of it people have to have money as a mean of transfer goods and services.
Gold and silver are the only honest money there is, the rest is just paper with face value.
With any metal someone had put an effort to make it, so in reallity it was produced and has "work energy" put into it, and you can't make more gold then there is or silver for that matter.
It would be different with all the alcemists changing led into gold, it however, requires a lot of energy input, more then gold is worth.
Like I stated above free and abundant source would free as all, so lets make it happen.

Gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:00 AM   #21
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonos View Post
so lets make it happen.

Gibonos
That's a good idea !!!
Old 12-20-2009, 02:07 AM   #22
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
It puzzles me that we all look to gold as a wealth saver when in fact really it is no different then paper money. just think about it for a second paper money only has value because we say it does . Gold is really no different when you think about it we give it value and other than that it is just a shiny colored rock and if we are going to give rocks value shouldn`t all of them have some value or just the ones some elites decide have value . If you buy gold to protect your so called wealth you still play their game

To add to that thought, do not we already have the science of replicators?

If so, how much would that change the economic system? Perhaps a topic for another thread....

gnoiss