Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 12-30-2009, 08:12 PM   #26
Soulcrafter
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Disclosure Endgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
i am in Quebec...there does not seem to be any here..
You can be the first to start it over there
Same happened in loads of countries.
Soulcrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:13 PM   #27
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Soulcrafter;212830
Yes symbols-sigils are quite powerfull indeed, maybe that has to do with the amplified effect when one walks in them.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps this is why , certain buildings make me feel different ways?
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:14 PM   #28
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulcrafter View Post
You can be the first to start it over there
Same happened in loads of countries.
Les Quebecois, are probably some of the most xenophobic people on this planet....sadly.

It would be interesting to see what effect circles would have on us....
Old 12-30-2009, 08:15 PM   #29
Soulcrafter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Perhaps this is why , certain buildings make me feel different ways?
Definetly so, churches and cathedrals are a good example of that.
One feels closer to "God" as we speak. Or whatever they believe is THE source.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:16 PM   #30
quetzalcoatl11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Why would you believe the statements that it's Alien?
That's a very bold one in my opinion.
Ahh, but see this is where we differ. I try not to make such generalized statements and pass them off as a universal truth, and I have never implied that the circles were created by 'aliens,' in fact, I stated the opposite- saying that just because some were not created by humans does not mean they were created by aliens/extraterrestrials. There are other energies which operate within our world which we are only vaguely aware of, if at all. I am suggesting there may be a nexus of energy even within the Earth which operates to design particular circles, although I admit this is only a possible idea or theory and I don't even know how much weight I would attribute it.

Quote:
I have about 1450 designs drawn, does that make me other wordly?
Yes symbols-sigils are quite powerfull indeed, maybe that has to do with the amplified effect when one walks in them.
Yes, you are otherworldly in many ways, and symbols have definitive power as I've realized firsthand throughout my life. This is why I think it is better to remain open than to 'close the lid' on this subject.
quetzalcoatl11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:24 PM   #31
Soulcrafter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quetzalcoatl11 View Post
Ahh, but see this is where we differ. I try not to make such generalized statements and pass them off as a universal truth, and I have never implied that the circles were created by 'aliens,' in fact, I stated the opposite- saying that just because some were not created by humans does not mean they were created by aliens/extraterrestrials. There are other energies which operate within our world which we are only vaguely aware of, if at all. I am suggesting there may be a nexus of energy even within the Earth which operates to design particular circles, although I admit this is only a possible idea or theory and I don't even know how much weight I would attribute it.
Sure there are other kind of energies on-within the Earth but does that include patterns magically appearing into cropfields? What makes you think that would be possible? Do you have any examples of which formations you think are made by "unknown" energies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quetzalcoatl11 View Post
Yes, you are otherworldly in many ways, and symbols have definitive power as I've realized firsthand throughout my life. This is why I think it is better to remain open than to 'close the lid' on this subject.
I'm much too earthly bounded to think about that. No offence to your idea doh. I don't think the lid will ever close on this subject. At least as long as people keep an open mind to it.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:29 PM   #32
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekers View Post
Trained observer stated that because the circles are made by people that relying on interpretations of their meaning could be on shaky ground, or words to that effect.
Yes, I'd say basing some theory on an interpretation of a crop circle which assumes the crop circle is made by non-humans and contains a message from them is highly unreliable. Namely because crop circles are made by humans who often have no conscious message to convey, or certainly nothing so specific in mind, when they design them. If there is some paranormal business occurring it is on some level that obviously isn't even being seriously considered by 'crop circle researchers' at the moment. But who knows, maybe you're all under the influence of inter-dimensional beings who like to communicate through cereal pictographs or have plugged into the universal hive-mind or something. I'm not sure how to test for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekers View Post
Now thats an interesting concept, Aliens lying... and why.
Now that is terribly interesting. How would one suss out the true motives or intentions of representatives of some alien civilization? Certainly they would be representatives of some alien government wouldn't they? Should we trust an 'alien governement' to tell us the truth when we don't even trust our own? It's a interesting conundrum. Trust the visiting alien government agent or not?
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:31 PM   #33
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Truth...is not what it used to be.