Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 06:55 PM   #101
Alysse
Avalon Senior Member

Location: SoCal - Magic Mountain/Mystery Mesa -1,500 above sea level
Default Re: * urgent*update newsflash for uk people

In response to Ross' post, I must say that I am exactly in the same place with regards all this, right along with several others who have commented on your post. We've got to "hold that thought" and remain committed to be the part of the solution rather than part of the problem. Well said and thanks.
Alysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:57 PM   #102
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Just back from tescos buying supplies, noticed the girl on the checkout had a cold, oh well the flu has contaminated my supplies already, guess I'll be off early then
See you all on the other side
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:34 AM   #103
nigel2285
Avalon Senior Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7646398.stm
army are on stand by from oct 1, usa have troops on stand by too.
i deliver to army camps and there is a lot thing going on ? live fire too!
lots of flu about too!
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...14666-21914726
http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/De...intwarrior.htm

Last edited by nigel2285; 10-04-2008 at 08:00 PM.
nigel2285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:33 AM   #104
Sol Invictus
Banned

Nigel, where did you find this Army on stand by? Is that a USA thing? because I just got off the phone and can say without a shadow of a doubt that no Uk forces have stepped up their alert.

Also, no AICU units I have contacts with are prepping for any flu breakout.

All is well at the moment in my humble opinion.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:07 AM   #105
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I just love scanning the front pages of the snoozepapers, its a hollow laugh, but see the front pages telling people to get their FREE flu jabs, gotta love that mercury!
Nobody here would get a flu jab, would they?
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:37 AM   #106
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
I just love scanning the front pages of the snoozepapers, its a hollow laugh, but see the front pages telling people to get their FREE flu jabs, gotta love that mercury!
I won't be accepting their kind offer to poison my already polluted system any further. They won't be giving me a chip neither!
Southsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:47 AM   #107
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
ohh honestly, bring it on. Ive shaved my cat and ate 2 box's of pringles, im ready!!

: yikes:

Hey Zinfinity,

That was totally excellent, absolutely cracked me up, thanks for posting such sparkling fizzy humour!

Also great to see good ol Indiana Bill (Our lovely cuddly 'Dude in the Hat') chipping in to qualify this line of enquiry!

It's important to ALL keep unraveling the BIGGER PICTURE TOGETHER..and also VITAL we keep our collective sense of humour about all these dark covert conspairacy shennanigans.

Inspired by the 'brave' actions of Zinfinity...I have just finished the construction of a...
"BOMB and FART PROOF NUCLEAR SHELTER" in my lounge made of CHEESY WOTSITS...

Also have stocked up with a decades supply of OPAL FRUITS and REFRESHERS...
Because theyr'e MADE TO MAKE YOUR MOUTH WATER and
IT'S THE FIZZ THAT GIVES ME WHIZZ...

Plus to stop HEAT DETECTION by the NWO I have had a
BACK, SACK and CRACK WAX and polished my nipples with STICKY TOFEE PUDDING!!

Remember Guys and Gals...They can take our SWEETS but they can NEVER take our FREEDOM!

I say "BRING IT ON"...NOTHING and I mean NOTHING is gonna stop THE LIGHT!

Keep LIVING and Keep LOVING...

One WORLD - One LOVE - One PEOPLE

Big scrumbly wumbly wumptious hugz to all in da UK...

Take care out the people!

PEACE OUT x

THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:03 AM   #108
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Sweedies,
Just another point, notice how they have swamped the news with Ian Blairs resignation and today they are swamping it with OJ Simpsons guilty verdict.

Just as they used the Gary Glitter thing to cover other stuff up like the Georgia conflict etc.

MEANWHILE...Back at the Ranch...

Today (Saturday THE 4th OCT - meaning only 3 days before the 7th EVENT date)...

Gordon Brown and ALL the leaders of the EU are meeting in Paris to 'DISCUSS' the Economic Crisis...

NOW, what would be SO IMPORTANT that they all need to get together to discuss THIS WEEKEND, that they couldn't do over their advanced confrence calling technology??

Ya gotta admit it's a pretty BIG SYNCHRO coming just ahead of the expected 7th EVENT!

Or maybe they aint getting BRIEFED about anything, they just got together for a lovely Autumn Lunch in ol gay Pari eh.

SPANK their NAUGHTY LITTLE NEW WORLD ORDER BOT BOT'S!

Luv to all at Avalon, Big Smiles Gang...

PEACE OUT x

THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:37 AM   #109
SUNMOON
Avalon Senior Member

AFTER 50 YEARS OF DILIGENTLY WATCHING THE BANKSTERS;
These are my 2 cents:

They took over the USA on Dec 23 1913, http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/taxonomy/term/4531
"I sincerely believe that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale."
~ Thomas Jefferson

and with today’s congressional vote all Americans are virtual slaves. With the coming derivatives explosion, every American citizen will ‘awe’ over a million dollars to the Rothschilds and the Rokeffellers families!

The banksters bombed the WTC in 1993 and return to destroy it completely in 2001.

They bombed the London subway in 2005 (the bomb was UNDER the train),
And I am guessing that they will repeat by blowing up the parliament/Big Ben, or something similar. Declare martial law and the un-elected PM will be king forever, just as Bush will be a king forever after he nukes one American city before the elections.

ANOTHER FUTURE ‘PREDICTIONS’:

SPAIN,
Remember the Madrid bombing? And how it was later found out that the ‘terrorists’ got their explosives from the Spanish Intelligence Services?
I do expect another ‘terrorists’ activities in Spain too.

FRANCE; Nicolas Sarkozy replaced Tony Blair as the main Spokesman of the Rothschild family. I will not be surprised if ‘terrorists’ will blow up the Eiffel Tower too! (as many psychics predicted)

Bali- remember how the Australian SBS-TV DATELINE program, interviewed the Indonesian President who admitted that his military (financed by the pentagon) did the Bali bombing and NOT terrorists. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=2L3gxzrIoyk

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
Marcus Tullius Cicero
SUNMOON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:04 AM   #110
SUNMOON
Avalon Senior Member

the UK psychic Levi had this to say:

"I am puzzled here. I see Police in black riot gear but also Police dressed like soldiers in combat gear. Maybe National Guard but I'm sure they are more connected to the Police than the Military. Does this make sense to anyone in America?"
http://www.levi-tarot.co.uk/martial_law.html
SUNMOON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:43 PM   #111
Ross
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of the Mists View Post
Hello folks....

Just wanted to draw attention again to some of the words Ross posted in the wee small hours of this morning...

'I just know I don't want to spend my days living in fear. We're living in amazing times. We can choose to see only the collapse of the old and fear what that means, or we can choose to see that the collaspe of the old is the only way to make room for the new. I do get scared now and then but then I remember I'm choosing to be around the people who need me and not to run away. I beleive I personally am where I need to be at this time. There will always be something out there to make us potentially fearfull, and some of it may be true but I hope we can all follow our hearts and not our survival mechanisms.'

I really resonated with these words....and I think these are really powerful thoughts to hold within us....we do have choice regarding how we deal with and respond to any information, and of course we have 'feelngs and emotions' . But we are here for a reason, and with a job to do......that means being open to where we can be most useful, and then doing and being the very best ground crew we can be....don't let's waste any valuable time.

And thank you Ross....

Angel of the Mists
Thank you guys for your kind words, I'm trying really hard to not get drawn into this whole 'world financial collapse' thing and you guys have just given me a big shot of positivity which I'm really grateful for. I think it's really important that we all support each other emotionally through all this because most of us arent surrounded by people who are receptive to this kind of information. This is the real blessing of this forum I think.

Two things occur to me at this moment which I'd like to share. First is what David Wilcock and others have referred to as 'complex adaptive systems'. For those who do not know, this is a phenomenon (along the lines of chaos theory, I think) whereby you can predict (via computer modelling) the movement of individual portions of a system very accurately right up until the moment of collapse (visualise sand falling through an egg timer and forming a pile). However, at the moment of collapse it becomes IMPOSSIBLE to predict how the companant parts will restructure. Therefore as the economy (and system in general) reaches the critical point of collapse, new sub-systems will form that at this moment are beyond our prediction. This is why it's really important to flow with the changes I feel.

Secondly, if you believe (as I and many others here do) that we are in a time of great spiritual awakening (namely, understanding that your true identity is infinate multidementional consciousness, and not Ross, John Smith or whoever), and that the powers that be (ie the dark souls al the top on the pyramid) know this and are actively trying to surpress it; then what is the single biggest obstacle to spiritual awakening?.......FEAR! You keep people constantly freaked out through war, threat of food shortange, economic collapse blah blah blah. As the energies increase and more and more of us move back towards our true identities with greater ease than was possible before, the pressure clamp of fear needs to be ratcheted up just to hold us in the same place, therefore you need bigger wars, larger collapses etc. All we need to do is get rid of the fear and, as David Icke puts it beautifully, the ball that had been held down at the bottom of the tank of water will pop back up and float on the surface in its natural state.

Hope this wasn't all too cryptic!

Peace and Love

Last edited by Ross; 10-04-2008 at 03:45 PM.
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:53 PM   #112
Son of Eire
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross View Post
thank you guys for your kind words, i'm trying really hard to not get drawn into this whole 'world financial collapse' thing and you guys have just given me a big shot of positivity which i'm really grateful for. I think it's really important that we all support each other emotionally through all this because most of us arent surrounded by people who are receptive to this kind of information. This is the real blessing of this forum i think.

Two things occur to me at this moment which i'd like to share. First is what david wilcock and others have referred to as 'complex adaptive systems'. For those who do not know, this is a phenomenon (along the lines of chaos theory, i think) whereby you can predict (via computer modelling) the movement of individual portions of a system very accurately right up until the moment of collapse (visualise sand falling through an egg timer and forming a pile). However, at the moment of collapse it becomes impossible to predict how the companant parts will restructure. Therefore as the economy (and system in general) reaches the critical point of collapse, new sub-systems will form that at this moment are beyond our prediction. This is why it's really important to flow with the changes i feel.

Secondly, if you believe (as i and many others here do) that we are in a time of great spiritual awakening (namely, understanding that your true identity is infinate multidementional consciousness, and not ross, john smith or whoever), and that the powers that be (ie the dark souls al the top on the pyramid) know this and are actively trying to surpress it; then what is the single biggest obstacle to spiritual awakening?.......fear! You keep people constantly freaked out through war, threat of food shortange, economic collapse blah blah blah. As the energies increase and more and more of us move back towards our true identities with greater ease than was possible before, the pressure clamp of fear needs to be ratcheted up just to hold us in the same place, therefore you need bigger wars, larger collapses etc. All we need to do is get rid of the fear and, as david icke puts it beautifully, the ball that had been held down at the bottom of the tank of water will pop back up and float on the surface in its natural state.

Hope this wasn't all too cryptic!

Peace and love
cheers ross,agree with what your saying,we need to up the positve energy on this forum.
The controllers feed on your fear and they are doomed without it.
Son of Eire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:42 PM   #113
orwellsbud
Avalon Senior Member

We will each do what we have to do, whenever, whatever occurs. Just enjoy the ride people, these are exciting and troubling times...stay cool, stay calm and give the bird to fear!

The Light Birgade Awaits!

Peace & Blessings
OB
orwellsbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:55 PM   #114
golden lady
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifeelthefear View Post
I hear there is a big military exercise going on with live munitions that has the environmental people very concerned.

mid October I think?

Does anyone know if this is true?
Hi,
Just come across this on another forum.
Military exercise called "Joint Warrior" Oct 6th-16th
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...1466-21914726/
Also in Scotland 4thOct -17thoct.
http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/De...intWarrior.htm
Americans involed too.

I'm sure Iv'e read somewhere of a senario that during "war games", in which the UK was to be part of, it all went horibly wrong. Or am I dreaming, I do hope so. Can anyone shed any more light on this?

Love, Peace and courage to all.

Last edited by Simon; 10-04-2008 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Fixed links - thanks realist!
golden lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:09 PM   #115
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Well you may be right ... Still certain scenario's keep crossing my mind ...
I remembered his name again: Barry King ... about underground bases ...

Yesterday I saw another presentation of dr Ian R. Crane ... and he was at one point drawing attention to the Olympics in London 2012.
It crossed my mind that this would be a very good opportunity for something like project Bluebeam.

So maybe this is about an exercise for Bleubeam and something goes wrong ?

I can't help it ... I don't even WANT to speculate ... but these thoughts keep coming pop up. I hope I am wrong ...

Cheers

Last edited by Simon; 10-04-2008 at 08:09 PM.
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:10 PM   #116
ladyluck
Avalon Senior Member

....As Penfold in "Dangermouse" would say....

Oooooh Crumbs!

Blessing to All!

Maxine

Last edited by Simon; 10-04-2008 at 08:10 PM.
ladyluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:42 PM   #117
orwellsbud
Avalon Senior Member

Exercise Joint Warrior 2008

The UK military will be running two publicised multi-force exercises around Scotland under the title of Exercise Joint Warrior 2008.

NW 081 will run from April 19, 2008 to May 2, 2008, and NW 082 will follow later in the year, running between October 4, 2008 and October 17, 2008. These are the latest in the series of major regular multi-force exercises previously known as Neptune Warrior.

Neptune Warrior provided joint collective training in a multi-threat environment for UK, NATO and Allied units and their staffs, enabling them to operate together in tactical formations as preparation for employment in a component of a Joint Combined Task Force

The Neptune Warrior name was a re-branding of the earlier Joint Maritime Courses (JMC) which ran up to the summer of 2005. In 2006, when there were 3 exercises per year, the third (NW 063) took place from October 21, 2006, to November 4, 2006. From 2007, these reduced to 2 per year, with the Neptune Warrior exercises (NW 071 and NW 072) taking place between April 21, 2007, and May 5, 2007, then September 17, 2007, to September 29, 2007.

Current information from:- http://www.rnopsscotland.com/

Defence
News Article
Army and Navy colleagues in Exercise Joint Warrior
A Training and Adventure news article

29 Apr 08

3rd Battalion The Rifles have been helping out Royal Navy colleagues from HMS Bulwark and HMS Portland in an international exercise off the coast of Scotland.
HMS Bulwark

HMS Bulwark sails through a snow shower as she patrols the North West of Norway during Exercise Armatura Borealis/Tundra (March 2008)
[Picture: PO (Phot) Angie Pearce]

Exercise Joint Warrior is a large international NATO marine exercise being carried out over two weeks which is designed to develop the ability of aircraft, warships and submarines to operate as part of a multi-national task group in a complex and demanding operational environment.

Alongside HMS Bulwark and HMS Portland are more than 30 aircraft, warships and submarines from NATO countries, including the UK, Germany, France, Turkey, Denmark, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Poland and the USA.

There is usually a notional 'Land' scenario as part of the exercise, but this is the first time in years that real soldiers will land and take part ashore.

3 Rifles, recognising the opportunities the exercise offered, volunteered to take part and embarked on HMS Bulwark (a troop carrying ship).

HMS Bulwark is an Albion Class, High Readiness Amphibious Assault Ship, ready for worldwide tasking. She has the capacity for up to six Challenger Tanks and over 400 troops. She also operates a number of smaller landing craft that are being used on the exercise to disembark the 3 Rifles troops.

She is also operating as the command and support ship for a force of smaller mine warfare ships during the exercise.
HMS Portland

HMS Portland returning home after a six month deployment in December 2007
[Picture: LA (Phot) Ray Jones]

HMS Bulwark's Commanding Officer, Captain Jeremy Blunden, said:

"Exercise Joint Warrior will allow my sailors and Royal Marines to test their operational skills against some of the top navies in NATO. We are greatly looking forward to this demanding and rewarding opportunity to further develop the ship's operational capability as the Royal Navy's Amphibious Flagship."

3 Rifles are conducting exercises based around a NEO (Non-Combatant Evacuation Operation) scenario which sees the safe extraction of a vulnerable population from a potentially dangerous environment.

This is an operation that 3 Rifles are all too familiar with, having conducted one for real whilst they were at high readiness as the Army's 'Spearhead' in 2006, when the British Community in Lebanon were safely evacuated by ship to Cyprus and home to the UK. Coincidentally HMS Bulwark also took part in that operation.

The 'landward' training commenced early on Monday 28 April 2008 with a beach landing and 20 km insertion march along the roads and fields (with the local landowners' permission of course), followed by the NEO operation to evacuate a role-playing civilian population from a mock hostile presence.

The Commanding Officer of Royal Navy Frigate HMS Portland, also taking part in Exercise Joint Warrior, Commander Mike Utley, said:

"This exercise will provide a challenging scenario that will allow us to build as a team while consolidating our warfare skills in a variety of disciplines. This type of training is invaluable in enabling us to remain at our peak in terms of operational capability."

I think these are the articles of intrest. NEO is an extremely intresting and very telling scenario to rehearse...Hmmm!

Peace & Blessings
OB
orwellsbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:44 PM   #118
linkes
Avalon Senior Member

well before I listened to the half past human interview on PC I had a dream.

I dreamt I was in a shopping centre and gas started to fill into the shopping centre to my amazement everybody just kept sitting there and they started to fall over like robots, I grab everyone I knew and told them to run the minute I saw the gas.

We managed to make it outside butthe gas was outside as well however by the time we got outside it started to disperse,we then went on a mission for food and yet there were people still wondering around like nothing had changed.

When I woke up from this dream the emotion and detail was so strong that its still with me now 6 days later.

I have since then read David Wilcocks latest piece and listened to half past human on project camelot and the latest notifications.

I then decided to go inward to see what the actual message of the dream was the information that came through was that it was not about the gas or the how but what is happening and people are choosing to ignore it to there own detriment.

My point is its not going to harm you to get a supply of food and have a plan b just in case. We are not instigating fear or encouraging everyone to run around saying the sky is falling. All we are saying is be aware be ready and pay attention.

The times ahead are going to be rough but not as rough as predicted we will survive however the only way to survive is to be prepared and pay attention.

Peace and Blessing
Linkes
linkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:58 PM   #119
realist
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: * urgent*update newsflash for uk people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Both of the links are already dead!
That speaks volumes to me.

Both links work properly. Just try to click on them:

This is not a conspiracy. Somebody has problems using the bbcode properly.
Check here: Linking to another site using bbcode
realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:04 PM   #120
ladyluck
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by realist View Post

Both links work properly. Just try to click on them:

This is not a conspiracy. Somebody has problems using the bbcode properly.
Check here: Linking to another site using bbcode

Cool! thanks for the updated links.
ladyluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:15 PM   #121
Powerinourhandsl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNMOON View Post
AFTER 50 YEARS OF DILIGENTLY WATCHING THE BANKSTERS;

ANOTHER FUTURE ‘PREDICTIONS’:

SPAIN,
Remember the Madrid bombing? And how it was later found out that the ‘terrorists’ got their explosives from the Spanish Intelligence Services?
I do expect another ‘terrorists’ activities in Spain too.

FRANCE; Nicolas Sarkozy replaced Tony Blair as the main Spokesman of the Rothschild family. I will not be surprised if ‘terrorists’ will blow up the Eiffel Tower too! (as many psychics predicted)

Bali- remember how the Australian SBS-TV DATELINE program, interviewed the Indonesian President who admitted that his military (financed by the pentagon) did the Bali bombing and NOT terrorists. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=2L3gxzrIoyk
I live in Spain and the thing that was strange about the madrid bombing was that it was 2 days before the spanish elections. It seemed to me that the ruling party at the time (Conservative) would get in again without a problem. But the bombs went off in the trains and the opposition got in instead. Due in large part to confused press reports at first saying it was ETA that was responsible, then a day later Al Keda. The pubilc seemed to go mad at this confusion from the ruling party and as a result opposition pledged a removal of forces from Iraq and got in at the last min.

I cannot see the why one party would have been prefered over another as both are pretty incompetent, all very strange...
Powerinourhandsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:24 PM   #122
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newliving View Post
I agree, well said Ross. I've had the feeling for a long time that I should stay in the Stoke-on-Trent area to help in the coming times. My conscience wouldn't let me cut and run, and my heart definitely wants me to stay, having been born and grown up in this area and returned after 26 years away. Not that I have survivalist skills, nor a current leadership position (well, actually I do, but not in the council or other authorities - I do however have a respectable public profile) but knowing what I know I could reassure people plus help to give the authorities some guidance about the scale of what to expect over the next few years. I started doing that over two years ago, and laid down some markers then. Knowledge carries its own responsibility, someone once told me, and it sounds right to me.
Humm,

Ok. So ... have you made your mind up?
Just for kicks let's say you hear on the news that there are missiles ready to strike your town at any moment and war is definitely a reality. Will you move or still feel you have a duty to stay and die?

It is my opinion that deciding to stay where you are now is close minded.
I, personally, will stay open and see where things go.
I will make a decision based on my current reality at that time.
I will also prepare according to what is happening right now and adjust with that as time moves forward.

Just my take on this.

Peace,
Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 10-04-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:24 PM   #123
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

My gut reaction when reading these reports was,
"There it is, in plain sight!"
They were running exercises when 9/11 happened, they were running exercises when the London bombings happened. I feel that something will arise out of this little lot and it REALLY would be a GOOD idea to get some food in. I think we should designate some rallying points across the uk, where folks can head to and set up self help communities.
Not trying to put the wind up anyone, just trying to be practical. People who are not aware, and there are many, will be traumatised and will need guiding lights that can begin to explain the realities. After all, they might, after a good slap, start to pay attention to the world they are actually in at the present moment. Then maybe, just maybe, we will see a torrent of awareness rush forth. The tide IS turning. It's gonna be a rush of a ride!
Southsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:36 PM   #124
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
The people whom get these are asleep and have given there power away to other humans that will rule and enslave them.
They are slaves and will suffer until they awaken. If they awaken!

So, No, I would never have this done to me!
A couple glasses of colloidal Silver over a day will fix you right up with no adverse effects or rejection from the body at all. Flu solved!
Colloidal Silver is the most powerful antibiotic known to mankind!
Safest as well! Its natural and provided to us by the divine creation or God or whatever you may name it.
oh and yes! You would be drinking water with metal in it.

Peace,
Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 10-04-2008 at 08:46 PM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:48 PM   #125
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

your so right southsea yes we all really need to swaping numbers and arranging meet ups time is running out and if nothing happens great if it does were all prepared much better to be in groups for survial i would most welcome some contact with people who have got an action plane or are thinking of some kind of action . i do have contact with certain beings of the light ie ets if thats what you want to call them they have already told me of a safe place and i have some great ideas of some other safe place . 1 thing with safe places are they can change to match the different threats for example nuclear underground is best ie old cole mines . if its earth changes places like neolithic places that have been around for ever mountains places like this but one thing were going into winter now and its not going to be easy so yes more the better

Last edited by SIR GALAHAD; 10-04-2008 at 08:50 PM.
SIR GALAHAD is offline   Reply With Quote