Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-27-2010, 05:54 AM   #1
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Default I really, really do not like this story

I REALLY, REALLY DO NOT LIKE THIS STORY
http://mikeruppert.blogspot.com/2010...his-story.html

The official story is coming unravelled as quickly as 9-11 did, and in the same ways. Thank God I see that many more, experienced and well-funded independent press organizations are going after the story than there were just after 9-11. Yes, Haiti is being occupied. Yes, it is disaster capitalism. Yes, it reminds me of how the beaches in Sri Lanka devasted by the Tsunami were all instantly transformed from slums and shanties into pristine beaches -- subsequently sold to tourist developers exclusively. It starts with one nagging question. Like this:

Why was a British naval flotilla pulled out of the waters around Haiti just days before the earthquake -- the first such gap in British naval coverage since the 1700s?

Many are still asking why the aircraft carriers Hornet, Yorktown, Enterprise, Saratoga and Lexington had left Pearl Harbor just days before Dec 7, 1941. What does it prove? Nothing. That's why it leaves one unsettled. What does it prove that the U.S. military is denying access to Haiti of relief supplies and personnel from CARICOM? Caricom is a joint, multi-nation Caribbean relief effort with doctors, military, medicine and food. A news story today from Trinidad reported that Caricom personnel and supplies were being turned away.

You see. It is not profitable to slow decline. And -- as with 9-11 -- you come to a point where you say, "It's walking like a duck... It just quacked..." There are many out there now who will know how to investigate and break this story. I don't need to

I will stay focused on the things I'm doing now. I already have the map. Haiti, I'm afraid is the "Something Evil" which has come this way that I predicted. It is and will definitely be bigger than 9-11: More deaths, more property damage, a crisis in hemispheric politics, all just as a huge economic collapse was looming. -- I wrote my first-ever economic alert at From The WIlderness on Sept. 9, 2001.

Don't throw out the potassium iodide yet. We have a long ways to go.

http://www.etaiwannews.com/etn/news_...=news_Business

Say a Prayer for the New White Trash.

MCR

January 20, 2010
Royal Navy flotilla withdrawn to cut costs, weeks before Haiti disaster

The Iron Duke arrived back from the Caribbean last month
Tom Coghlan, Defence Correspondent

A Royal Navy flotilla that might have provided relief in the first hours after the Haitian earthquake was withdrawn weeks before the disaster because of budget constraints, the Ministry of Defence said last night.
Naval sources told The Times that the unpublicised cut marked the first time that the Royal Navy has had a significant gap in cover in the Caribbean since the 17th century.

The force, which usually includes a Royal Fleet Auxiliary vessel and a frigate, is deployed in Caribbean waters to provide support to British overseas territories, particularly during the May-December hurricane season, and to support Britain’s counter-narcotics role in the region.
During the summer, Prince William was deployed on board the frigate Iron Duke in the Caribbean.

However, the fleet replenishment ship Fort George was ordered back to Britain in October and the Iron Duke arrived back last month.
Neither was replaced, though the Navy has previously maintained a rolling deployment of Royal Fleet Auxiliary vessels in the region to provide disaster relief. When Fort George arrived in the Caribbean in June it was as a replacement to HMS Largs Bay, which had provided cover in the region since the end of the previous hurricane season in November 2008.

Naval sources said that the vessels could have provided rapid assistance in the chaotic first 48 hours after the earthquake. Fort George has a large flight deck and can carry three helicopters while Iron Duke has a Lynx helicopter.

Fort George is designated as one of the Navy’s disaster relief vessels. “The ship holds stores and equipment to conduct humanitarian assistance and disaster relief ashore; with the capacity to evacuate victims if required,” according to the Royal Navy website.

During its deployment, the crew of Fort George undertook disaster relief exercises in Anguilla, the Turks and Caicos Islands and Montserrat.
In a statement last night the Ministry of Defence said: “The Royal Navy maintains a maritime presence in the Caribbean to reassure overseas territories. This task is mandatory during the hurricane season — when our assets are most likely to be required — which runs from June 1 to November 30.

“This year, as part of a package of savings measures identified to enable the MoD to remain within ’09-10 budgets, cover outside the hurricane period has been temporarily withdrawn.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6994452.ece
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:08 AM   #2
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I really, really do not like this story

Quote:
Originally Posted by manticore View Post
I REALLY, REALLY DO NOT LIKE THIS STORY
http://mikeruppert.blogspot.com/2010...his-story.html
I'm getting a Page not found message there. Yup, this might be the weather weapon 'story'. Hugo Chavez already mentioned it. It's circulating a bit. Those a**holes it seems just don't know how to quit.

Mike Ruppert's stuff is pretty good.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:13 AM   #3
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I started a post In regard to Chavez and others speaking out. With the disinfo distraction agents hard at work posting "debunking" comments.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=19581

Surprised they didn't off topic it with reptile or fear based info like my ET mentor thread.
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:21 AM   #4
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Listen to the latest Veritas (Project Camelot is being interviewed). However, at the beginning of the show I include an editorial that shows why the US is back in Haiti...

Cheers,

Mel
Old 01-27-2010, 06:31 AM   #5
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Not to go off topic.

I would be totally into that if they didn't want my money to hear the show. However there is a clip of the show that tells you nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDKkaYe7lIQ
Old 01-27-2010, 06:47 AM   #6
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
Not to go off topic.

I would be totally into that if they didn't want my money to hear the show. However there is a clip of the show that tells you nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDKkaYe7lIQ
JudgeMental, don't be judgmental so quickly...

The first hour is free. I was referring you to the editorial, which is at the beginning of the show and is free, which contains the history of where the US has been, as it relates to Haiti and where it's going. Also one hour of the Camelot interview is free.

Mel
Old 01-27-2010, 07:02 AM   #7
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

manticoregroup? took a minute to sink in the connection

Last edited by JudgeMental; 01-27-2010 at 08:25 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:52 AM   #8
Swanny
I dont need a label !

How can it be cheaper to bring the British naval ships home rather than leave them there??
Imagine all the fuel they used sailing back home.
Something smells fishy to me
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:00 PM   #9
haibane
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
How can it be cheaper to bring the British naval ships home rather than leave them there??
When the only alternative is having to buy new ones (^__~ )
haibane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:10 PM   #10
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

The Brits have had their dirty hand in Haiti for a long time, they armed the natives against the French and have been involved ever since. On the day Prince Will-I-Am was born the Royal marines went in and slaughtered 36 people in the cité de soleil (Port Au Prince's poorest area). I think there has been evil afoot in haiti for a long time, is it any wonder the people turn to voodoo to protect themselves?
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:21 PM   #11
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
The Brits have had their dirty hand in Haiti for a long time, they armed the natives against the French and have been involved ever since. On the day Prince Will-I-Am was born the Royal marines went in and slaughtered 36 people in the cité de soleil (Port Au Prince's poorest area). I think there has been evil afoot in haiti for a long time, is it any wonder the people turn to voodoo to protect themselves?
They never turned away from it, I had a crew of Haitians down in South Florida at the last golf course I managed. I would say that it is about a 50/50 split between Catholic and Vodoo which is mostly white magic from what I can tell.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:23 PM   #12
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry. I want my hour of time back. Was no new information in the free hour of ads provided. The interview cuts off right when it gets interesting. I would recommend waiting to all for the full interview to be posted on YouTube or Camelot site.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:42 PM   #13
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
Sorry. I want my hour of time back. Was no new information in the free hour of ads provided. The interview cuts off right when it gets interesting. I would recommend waiting to all for the full interview to be posted on YouTube or Camelot site.
What part of "full shows require a subscription" don't you understand? Not happy with one hour free? Don't listen. No one forced you. The full shows will never be available on YouTube. 5-minute previews will.

Cheers,

Mel

Last edited by manticore; 01-27-2010 at 10:46 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:55 AM   #14
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Mel,
You have a fantastic forum in Manticore and I find your style of interveiwing the Veritas guests, top class.
I never write about nor praise forums, but in this case, I have to make an exception due to your endeavours to find the truth to which we have a right to and a longing for. Thank you for your bravery
and dedication in the search for the truth and for letting us share in that seemingly thankless task.
Believe me my friend, whilst you will always get the "knockers", there are many more grateful
followers of your work.
Keep up the good work and may God bless you and your family.

Tom.
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:06 AM   #15
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Tom,

It is people like you who make this work worthwhile.

All the best to you and yours as well!

Mel
Old 01-28-2010, 06:48 AM   #16
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

To me, Haiti was another last ditch effort to scare people into compliance. Unfortunately, it caused a ton of casualities of people who are innocent and had nothing to do with a sinister agenda. We must be aware of such operations as they are meant to distract and destabilize the part of the world they take place in (this time, Haiti).
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:22 AM   #17
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
To me, Haiti was another last ditch effort to scare people into compliance. Unfortunately, it caused a ton of casualities of people who are innocent and had nothing to do with a sinister agenda. We must be aware of such operations as they are meant to distract and destabilize the part of the world they take place in (this time, Haiti).
or to take the media away from the gulf of aden...
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote