Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 05-06-2009, 12:36 AM   #51
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The US Constitution

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
orthodoxymoron,

Is the above quote your own assertions or are you quoting the video here?

In the above link, who or what is the "Z X C"? And beginning with the sixth paragraph, there are quotation marks but it doesn't say who is being quoted. Do you know? Is this site a blog that you're familiar with?

Just quoting the 'Ring of Power' video which we were discussing. No...I simply copied and pasted the links. Here is one more, which may or may not, have a bearing on sovereignty and the Constitution: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCMNu1ToWPA.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-06-2009 at 01:09 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:07 AM   #52
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
In the video documentary 'Ring of Power' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj0cu...eature=related the following assertion is made: 'The flag of the Washington District of Columbia has three red stars. One for each city state in the empire. This empire rules the world economically through London's "City", militarily by the District of Columbia, and spiritually by the Vatican. The Constitution for the District of Columbia operates under a tyrannical Roman law known as the lex fori and has no similarities to the U.S. Constitution'. http://www.newciv.org/nl/newslog.php...308-000266.htm
Did you insert the link to the newslog to show that the "Constitution" for the District of Columbia alleged in the video is actually the Act of 1871? Because I see no reference to a Constitution for the District of Columbia in the newslog post. And this is important. Let's leave the corporation status out of the discussion for the present. I'm interested in the allegation of a separate Constitution for the District of Columbia that bears no resemblance to the US Constitution...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:47 AM   #53
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Did you insert the link to the newslog to show that the "Constitution" for the District of Columbia alleged in the video is actually the Act of 1871? Because I see no reference to a Constitution for the District of Columbia in the newslog post. And this is important. Let's leave the corporation status out of the discussion for the present. I'm interested in the allegation of a separate Constitution for the District of Columbia that bears no resemblance to the US Constitution...
No...the link was present in the material which I copied and pasted: http://www.lanksamling.se/blogg/eng3kronstater.html No quotation marks were originally present...and I did not realize that it was a quote from 'Ring of Power' until you inquired about it. Your desire to not discuss the corporation status issue is understandable. I feel no particular need to examine this potentially important issue presently. Regarding a constitution for the District of Columbia...this could be a misstatement by 'Ring of Power'. It may have been an inference that the U.S. Constitution could be vetoed by Lex Fori...which might imply that a U.S. President could be ordered to act in an unconstitutional manner by an individual, court, or organization outside of Washington D.C...or even outside of the United States. This, of course, is merely conjecture...and the subject is in need of further study. The only reference I could locate regarding a Washington D.C. constitution was in a chronology which I found on narpac.org http://www.narpac.org/ITXDCHIS.HTM :

November 4, 1980: District electors approve the District of Columbia Statehood Constitutional Convention of 1979, which became D.C. Law 3-171 and which called for convening a state constitutional convention.

November 2, 1982: After the constitutional convention, a Constitution for the State of New Columbia is ratified by District voters.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-06-2009 at 02:11 AM.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:19 AM   #54
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I'm still researching Lex Fori...but it seems to involve foreign law superceding local law...in certain circumstances. While researching, I found this regarding the three city-states. I cannot vouch for the accuracy of this information, but I have seen the same information elsewhere. Here is the link to the site http://www.911truth.ch/SMOM.html
Here is what the above link says about DC being a corporation:

"The 'District of Columbia Act of 1871' turned D.C. into a municipal corporation."

So it's a "municipal corporation."

Here is what an online legal dictionary says a municipal corporation is:

"...A municipal corporation is a city, town, village, or borough that has governmental powers. A municipality is a city, town, village, or, in some states, a borough. A corporation is an entity capable of conducting business. Cities, towns, villages, and some boroughs are called municipal corporations because they have the power to conduct business with the private sector....

...Municipal corporations are an important feature of the political structure of the United States. Incorporating a municipality gives it the freedom to form a society that is distinct from other localities in the state and around the country. This idea of local control is the same concept that animates the constitutional division of the country into a collection of smaller states. By giving municipalities some autonomy, individuals are more capable of participating in politics and gaining a measure of control over their lives than if political activity occurred only on the federal and state levels."

Here is the link to the full definition:

Municipal Corporation

I think the word "municipal" makes all the difference...
Old 05-06-2009, 02:33 AM   #55
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The only reference I could locate regarding a Washington D.C. constitution was in a chronology which I found on narpac.org http://www.narpac.org/ITXDCHIS.HTM :

November 4, 1980: District electors approve the District of Columbia Statehood Constitutional Convention of 1979, which became D.C. Law 3-171 and which called for convening a state constitutional convention.

November 2, 1982: After the constitutional convention, a Constitution for the State of New Columbia is ratified by District voters.
This is a record of the effort to make DC a state...

I wonder whether we can find the text of the "District of Columbia Act of 1871"...
Old 05-06-2009, 03:30 AM   #56
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is yet another link: http://www.byronwine.com/files/1871.pdf. It is a discussion of the 1871 issue...which I don't necessarily endorse. I'm just passing it on. This isn't my issue. Actually...I'm much more interested in Constructive Competition, Positive Response Ability, and Constitutional Responsible Freedom...as it relates to the U.S. Constitution. I'm more interested in reading the Federalist Papers and Anti-Federalist Papers...and learning more about the founding of the United States and the formulation of the Constitution. I'm more interested in constitutional law and in how the Constitution is applied each and every day. I don't know a lot about all of the above...but I am making progress. Here is a positive approach to the Constitution: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY5vO...eature=related.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-06-2009 at 04:12 AM.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:24 AM   #57
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here is yet another link: http://www.byronwine.com/files/1871.pdf. It is a discussion of the 1871 issue...
And here's a different link:

The United States Isn't a Country — It's a Corporation! by Lisa Guliani

Lisa states:

"...The date is February 21, 1871 and the Forty-First Congress is in session. I refer you to the "Acts of the Forty-First Congress," Section 34, Session III, chapters 61 and 62. On this date in the history of our nation, Congress passed an Act titled: "An Act To Provide A Government for the District of Columbia." This is also known as the "Act of 1871." What does this mean? Well, it means that Congress, under no constitutional authority to do so, created a separate form of government for the District of Columbia, which is a ten mile square parcel of land....

In essence, this Act formed the corporation known as THE UNITED STATES. Note the capitalization, because it is important. This corporation, owned by foreign interests, moved right in and shoved the original "organic" version of the Constitution into a dusty corner. With the "Act of 1871," our Constitution was defaced in the sense that the title was block-capitalized and the word "for" was changed to the word "of" in the title. The original Constitution drafted by the Founding Fathers, was written in this manner:

'The Constitution for the united states of America'.

The altered version reads: "THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA". It is the corporate constitution. It is NOT the same document you might think it is. The corporate constitution operates in an economic capacity and has been used to fool the People into thinking it is the same parchment that governs the Republic. It absolutely is not."

I found a link to the actual legislation:

American Memory

The author Lisa must be mistaken when she says "Acts of the Forty-First Congress," Section 34... because I see that "Sections" are subtitles of a "Chapter," not a "Congress." (There is a Section 34 of chapter 62, however.)

Also, chapter 61 (pages 417 - 419) is entitled "Consular and Diplomatic Expenses Appropriation," so I don't know why she includes it.

Additionally, I see from the index that chapter 60 is missing.

Here is a copy of that index page:

Here is a copy of the first page of the legislation, which is too long to post (pages 419 - 429). It begins half way down the page:

Here is a copy of the Section 34 of chapter 62. It appears to be unrelated to the issue:

I'm thinking that what this author Lisa Guliani must be saying is that subsequent to this legislation, our Constitution title changed to all capital letters, indicating corporate status. She says the Constitution originally read "The Constitution for the united states of America" and now it reads "THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA." I wonder whether we can verify this...

David Icke writes about the significance of names written in all caps...

Hmmm...

Additional research: A direct response to Lisa's assertions, by G. Edward Griffin

Last edited by Seashore; 05-06-2009 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Add information
Old 05-06-2009, 06:52 AM   #58
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Just quoting the 'Ring of Power' video which we were discussing. No...I simply copied and pasted the links. Here is one more, which may or may not, have a bearing on sovereignty and the Constitution: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCMNu1ToWPA.

Now that was a trippy video. Sure looks like a grey but who knows with all the tricks you can do. Does make me go "hmmm" though.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:13 AM   #59
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm just trying to sample a lot of different things and points of view...but not get bogged down on any one thing...or take anything too seriously. Here is yet another viewpoint on Washington D.C. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eynHq...eature=related.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:22 AM   #60
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm just trying to sample a lot of different things and points of view...but not get bogged down on any one thing...or take anything too seriously. Here is yet another viewpoint on Washington D.C. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eynHq...eature=related.
I've been living with eyes wide shut. Thanks for that interesting video. I'm with you. I look at lots of different points of view but am not necessarily buying into anything. It just helps to clear out the cobwebs and make me more aware.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 05:01 PM   #61
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

seashore: Nice job researching. I would need to hear constitutional lawyers or university professors or seasoned researchers debate the issue of constitutional corruption. Everything needs to be reexamined in a rational manner. We have taken a lot of things for granted...and trusted a lot of people and institutions in an unquestioning way. This is obviously changing. I just hope and pray that when we throw out the bathwater...we don't throw out the baby as well. Forums such as Avalon may help us to arrive at correct conclusions...and achieve appropriate responses.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:43 PM   #62
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And I'm praying that the military and the police are reading this forum. I hope they will come through for us, rather than for the powers that be...
Look at this!! "Oath Keepers Orders We Will NOT Obey Full Length Video"
Old 05-08-2009, 04:28 PM   #63
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Just Following Orders vs Responding Responsibly

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-08-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:17 AM   #64
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

A reading of the Bill of Rights...
Old 05-11-2009, 02:14 PM   #65
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

"Even more shocking to many Americans is the notion that the Bill of Rights is intended to protect our rights from officials and personnel of the federal government...

Our American ancestors were easily able to avoid conflating the federal government and the private sector. They had learned an important lesson from history and from personal experience, a lesson that unfortunately has been lost on many modern-day Americans: the greatest threat to the freedom and well-being of a citizenry lies not with foreigners but rather with their own government, especially a government with a large standing military force... "

These quotes are taken from an essay entitled "Do We Still Need the Bill of Rights? by Jacob G. Hornberger, Posted December 10, 2008.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:49 PM   #66
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

...Finally, a Constitutional Convention would be a disaster...
By "Constitutional Convention," are you referring to the same thing as Stewart Swerdlow in his "Illuminati News"?

"February 1, 2009
End Of USA

Quietly, with no media coverage, each state of the US is looking at a Constitutional Convention, which would in affect, eradicate the US as we know it, paving the way to the North American Union.

Only two more states are needed to ratify the call for the Convention, which would edit and rewrite the Constitution.

Obama is in favor of this--which may be why he is in office."
Old 05-11-2009, 07:10 PM   #67
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

By "Constitutional Convention," are you referring to the same thing as Stewart Swerdlow in his "Illuminati News"?

"February 1, 2009
End Of USA

Quietly, with no media coverage, each state of the US is looking at a Constitutional Convention, which would in affect, eradicate the US as we know it, paving the way to the North American Union.

Only two more states are needed to ratify the call for the Convention, which would edit and rewrite the Constitution.

"Having witnessed the difficulties and dangers experienced by the first Convention which assembled under every propitious circumstance, I should tremble for the result of a second." ~ James Madison

This is a quote from this article: "Another Constitutional Convention?"
Old 05-12-2009, 12:18 PM   #68
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Has the Constitution never really meant anything, or has it already been eliminated and it's too late?
Old 05-12-2009, 01:29 PM   #69
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

"February 1, 2009
End Of USA

Yes, this is exactly what I am referring to. It's like trying to change the foundation of the Sears Tower or the Empire State Building. This would place everything up for grabs...and throw the Constitution to the hungry dogs...to be ripped to pieces.

If Obama's citizenship issue raises it's ugly head...there may have to be a Constitutional Convention to keep him in office. This would likely result in civil unrest and even rioting...which might be the trigger for martial law...and the suspension of the Constitution. Just speculation.

Other countries of the world may need to step up to the plate for the cause of responsible freedom. This is a worldwide issue. It is a fundamental ethical issue...and not a cultural or regional matter.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-12-2009 at 01:32 PM.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:08 PM   #70
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Because it is not too long, I have copied and pasted the Bill of Rights, just to remind us all what is included:

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Amendment III
No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment VI
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Amendment VII
In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Amendment VIII
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Amendment IX
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Here's the link that I copied and pasted from:

Bill of Rights Text

Here is an excerpt from Gales & Seaton's History of Debates in Congress (Library of Congress website) concerning James Madison's effort to bring about the Bill of Rights:

"AMENDMENTS TO THE CONSTITUTION

Mr. MADISON rose... I wish, among other reasons why something should be done, that those who have been friendly to the adoption of this constitution may have the opportunity of proving to those who were opposed to it that they were as sincerely devoted to liberty and a Republican Government, as those who charged them with wishing the adoption of this constitution in order to lay the foundation of an aristocracy or despotism...

...I think we should obtain the confidence of our fellow-citizens, in proportion as we fortify the rights of the people against the encroachments of the Government."
Old 05-13-2009, 11:30 PM   #71
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a website that I discovered today: Freedom.org (now Freedom21.org).

They are announcing a conference to be held in Oklahoma August 13 - 15, 2009 entitled "The Growing American Tyranny and How to Stop It"...

Last edited by Seashore; 05-14-2009 at 01:51 AM.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:21 PM   #72
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Seattle Regional Conference Fliers

Campaign for Liberty Conference Memorial Weekend

Posted by Matt Hawes on 05/15/09 4:52 PM

It's hard to believe that May is halfway over and next weekend is Memorial Day Weekend! We're excited about our upcoming Regional Conference in Seattle and are looking forward to a great time of inspiration, training, and networking.

We've added a couple of fliers about the event to our "Handouts" section to help those of you in the Northwest area spread the word about the Conference.

This flier emphasizes our free and open to the public Freedom Celebration with Dr. Paul and Tom Woods (taking place on Friday, May 22):

And thanks to Michael Nystrom over at the Daily Paul for allowing us to add his great fliers.

Get the full-size version here, and click here for a smaller, four-to-a-page PDF.

Check out our Seattle Regional Conference event page for full agenda, registration, sponsorship, hotel, and travel details. If you are unable to make it out, consider sponsoring a student to attend.

EVENT INFORMATION PAGE: http://www.campaignforliberty.com/event/2009seattle.php

Source for article and links within article: http://www.campaignforliberty.com/bl...cpg=1#comments
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:30 PM   #73
TtC
Avalon Senior Member

I bet very, few if any, of you actually know that the the Constitution is not a legally binding contract and has, when brought up in a court of law, been thrown out because it is not legally binding. It only ever applied to those people who were alive at the time of its writing and were asked if they chose to live by it. Do you know why government exists? What is its purpose?

Even the foundation upon which the United States is based is a farce, but people still believe they have standing based on it.
TtC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 05:17 PM   #74
sleepingnomore

Quote:
Have we let things slip through apathy and neglect...or have we been infiltrated and subverted by forces outside of the United States?

I tend to think the last scenario, right from the beginning of our nation. The real power always cloaks itself to continue agendas unhindered.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:17 PM   #75
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtC View Post

I bet very, few if any, of you actually know that the the Constitution is not a legally binding contract and has, when brought up in a court of law, been thrown out because it is not legally binding. It only ever applied to those people who were alive at the time of its writing and were asked if they chose to live by it. Do you know why government exists? What is its purpose?

Even the foundation upon which the United States is based is a farce, but people still believe they have standing based on it.
Please elaborate on this. Can you give an example of a court case? And what do you mean the foundation is a farce? How so? Do you remember where you got these ideas from? A book, or article, or something?