Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 09-30-2008, 10:20 AM   #1
geebeek
Avalon Senior Member

Default Crossing borders

Did anybody hear about people having problems crossing borders or having difficulties at the airport?
I am aware that internet is being monitored (this website for sure) and special watch list is growing. I have been interested in this subject for a long time and I have visited many many sites which maybe was not the safest thing to do. I also signed a petition to impeach Bush.
I am not an activist and I don't attend any meetings or speeches. Just a girl with lots of questions surfing the net. People like George Green, Naomi Woolf are well known and that's their protection. Regular people like myself may simply disappear in Homeland Security room at the airport.
I am a green card holder and , forgive me for saying this, I regret moving to California. I am a happy married person - my husband was the reason why I moved here. But now I worry that if all those predictions will come true and we will have a Martial Law ... I don't even want too think about it.
I just have that creepy feeling that I may not see my family in Poland again.
It's late at night nad I am getting a little bit paranoid.
geebeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:26 AM   #2
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Crossing borders

i just turned down a free goliday to italy for similar reasons, but also because of a holiday firm recenlty collpasing in the uk. i did nor want to get stranded in italy and pay for a flight home if com panies went into trouble. speak to you family on skype with vid cam.. i wouldnt worry about it if they do start a war im thinking it will be ground based at first maybe. so poland will only get overthrown by russia via ground forces.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:36 AM   #3
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

LOL, they won't LET me across most of the damned borders....
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:44 AM   #4
geebeek
Avalon Senior Member

I do talk to my family through skype but it's not the same. I am just afraid to get stuck here.
If bad things will happen they will happen suddenly. Grounded airplanes and no internet because of "terrorists".
geebeek is offline   Reply With Quote