Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-17-2009, 12:04 PM   #1
paul1972
Avalon Senior Member

Default Do good ET implants exist?

Dear friends,

I like to ask your opinion on the following encounter ONE of my dear friends had many years ago with an ET probably from the Pleiades:

She actually had a friendly encounter with beings that looked like humans, she even saw the Pleiades star system. This human looking friend had a metallic blue suit on and on his left breast was a dragon print logo it looked like a star system, he also told that the suits that they wear are specially designed for them to adjust their body to any weather condition in other words when it gets cold the suits regulates the body temperature and when it gets to hot they do the same. The light that he materialized on the ground was the most fascinating thing, how can a light become mass? with only pressing a funny stick like object and a beam of light becomes a flying object.

Also after that close encounter she started to get these weird kind of allergies, and from there on she has never been really healthy always something that gave her grieve. They told her that they gave her implants because they could not feed her brain at that time with to much information so that is why they did that. She tells me when she needs to relay messages one of these implants goes on and broadcast that information to her brain so that she can read it.

I have a feeling these implants might be the cause of most of her physical trouble and I would like your opinion on this matter. Should she try and remove the implants? and how to do this?

Thanks in advance for your advice

Greetings

Paul1972

Last edited by paul1972; 08-17-2009 at 03:18 PM.
paul1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 12:45 PM   #2
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Do good ET implants exist?

Hi Paul72.

I tried to get a reading on your question, but your post was too hard to get a clear fix on, because sometimes you say it's your friend, and other times you talk as if it's happening to you.

The little bit I could get, is that the beings in question were not Pleiadians. The implant(s) should not be surgically removed as there are ways to neutralize them if they are a problem.

Your friend could make more problems for herself if she got too curious a doctor involved.

There is also metal or a metallic substance involved with the allergies.

If you rewrite your post so it's more clear what is happening to whom, I may be able to get some more for you.

My personal understanding is that there is such a thing as ET implants which are not intended to be harmful. Some ET races find it important to study Human genetics for either the restoration of, or improvement of their own genetics, whether they are future or past humans, or attempting some sort of hybrid experiments or whatever. Also as I understand it, some of these studies are with permission, and some are without. And when I say permission, I mean the human being involved has given permission before body assumption, as a higher aspect of themselves, and may consider this ET race to be Soul Family or some such concept, and so the implant is done with permission and the information it gathers is collected and studied. I believe this to be the case in the majority of these types of situations.

Incarnating into a body has the effect in most cases of occluding awareness of self as a multi-dimensional being and of past incarnations. So it's possible for some implantees to have agreed to the implants to help out their Soul Brothers and Sisters, but then immediately forget they made the contract, and become frightened by what is happening. And some of the experiments might not be physically pleasant either.

Your friend might be able to discover some of the details for herself if she looks very closely. That's about all I can say unless you rewrite your post.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 03:14 PM   #3
paul1972
Avalon Senior Member

It's not me experiencing this , it's all about my friend. More info on her; she's quiet a spiritual light worker, but at this time confused and upset about severe health issues like rheumatoid arthritis that she's suffering from.

I can imagine the confusion, because I chanced her e-mail to me and posted it, but forgot to change all the I's into she. I edited my previous post to clear any misunderstandings..

Any advice how to deactivate the implants, if advisable?

What type of ET's could these have been?

Thanks in advance for any advice on this issue.

Paul
paul1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 03:15 PM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 05:05 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 03:17 PM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 05:04 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:36 PM   #6
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, 'good' ET implants exist... much more than that. They often make modifications to the whole body (including astral body) or the DNA. In which case don't forget that they can be on the astral level ... or if on the physical they can be of a biological nature.

Small round balls of metal are very 'low tech' and sound more like something the black projects on earth would use.

The only way I'd personally deal with implants in case they caused me problems would be to 'get in touch' with those that put them there in the first place.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 12:06 AM   #7
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul1972 View Post
It's not me experiencing this , it's all about my friend. More info on her; she's quiet a spiritual light worker, but at this time confused and upset about severe health issues like rheumatoid arthritis that she's suffering from.

I can imagine the confusion, because I chanced her e-mail to me and posted it, but forgot to change all the I's into she. I edited my previous post to clear any misunderstandings..
Thats clearer.

Personally, I am not commenting on implants. I dont have experience of them, and my own intuition does not resonate with the concept.

She should also look into the effects of the energetic changes in our environment (so called "ascension energies") since some of the things described in the original post, fit the likely symptoms that are found in some people which are known to be related to these energy changes.

If that is the case, then there are some changes she can make to ameliorate these symptoms.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 08-18-2009 at 01:43 AM. Reason: jumbled sentence clarified
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:34 AM   #8
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Thats clearer.

Personally, I am not commenting on implants. I dont have experience of them, and my own intuition does not resonate with the concept.

She should also look into the effects of the energetic changes in our environment (so called "ascension energies") since some of the things described fit the likely symptoms found in some that are related to these energies.

If that is the case, then there are some changes she can make to ameliorate these symptoms.

A..
I'm with you Anchor - have no background for comment and I certainly don't resonate with the concept.

The 2 big questions that come to my mind are:

1) How is the free-will principle implicated here? Did she ask for them or agree for them to be implanted?

2) What density of being actually needs to place an implant? Certainly not 5th or higher I wouldn't think. And if it's 4th or lower... well draw your own conclusions. I can't imagine having given my free-will pre-incarnate to a 3rd or 4th density being.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:35 AM   #9
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Well, this may not be related, and I cannot comment on implants either, but, our food has been biologically/chemically engineered to do many things to us one of them being strange dreams, appearance of actual physical ailments (like back problems- stop eating certain foods the back problems go away), and coupled with the microwave transmissions, which provide thought psychosis in many cases, slowly change our perspective of our lives without realizing it. For instance a lot of grains have properties of LSD, and TV, radio, and wireless communications will transmit calculated frequencies which interact with our own thoughts to tether us into 'paths' we normally would not have gone down.

If one were to do a survey on how many people have had a dream of an alien invasion where that person was fighting off negative ET's from attacking us or the planet you would be amazed at the similarities of these dreams... The bigger problem though is that many will perceive this as a real sign from spirit- that this will take place and you can't convince them otherwise because the person who had the dream is a 'spiritual warrior' or a 'gifted person.'

Those are the ones who may be the easiest to trick because their egos get in the way. When really it MAY be just a deliberate programmed wireless transmission and the more sensitive ones pick up on it quicker and believe it deeper! And then they transmit to everyone else what the future holds and now look who is carrying out the objectives of the darkside. An ingenious programme!!!

So read up on "Synthetic Telepathy" and the science behind it and then see if there may be a match to your friend! WWIII is a mind programming psy-ops war not necessarily a real 3d ground war.

Oh... and allergies are a classic sign of toxic grains... which most people now think is a healthy food source and are stocking up on it for survival sakes... enjoy your free LSD!! and have a nice trip.

Last edited by Christo888; 08-18-2009 at 01:40 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:40 AM   #10
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

When you raise your energy level to a higher vibration (I know this sounds too hippie) the negative or unwanted implants will leave, actually work their way out from under the skin. This can take months to years depending on how deep. This is from my own personal experience. Either you no longer NEED them, or the higher vibrational frequency can no longer contain them. Meditation is the key. Go inward. Be at peace with the present moment. OPEN THE HEART.

It is the same for contacts. Once you are open, many may come in to see you. Dictate the agreement for your availability, and to whom.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

ps, As a direct response to the question: Negative or positive... that's all subjective. In duality, well, all is fair in Love and War. In the HEART, all just is.

Last edited by Wormhole; 08-18-2009 at 01:58 AM.
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 03:36 AM   #11
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...More info on her; she's quiet a spiritual light worker, but at this time confused and upset about severe health issues like rheumatoid arthritis that she's suffering from.
What exactly does spiritual light worker imply

Let her have a look at this vid Joe Jordan - Unholy Communion 2009 so she is better suited to make up her mind about what to do
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:39 AM   #12
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

if you listen to one of alex collier's lecture, a question was asked specifically about implants. how do you neutralize an implant?... he said "you do it by intense ultraviolet light."
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 03:04 PM   #13
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool Re: Do good ET implants exist?

it depends who has control over the implants
Good ones can be used for bad purposes and vice-versa
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:57 PM   #14
Nebula

Quote:
Dear friends,

I like to ask your opinion on the following encounter ONE of my dear friends had many years ago with an ET probably from the Pleiades:

She actually had a friendly encounter with beings that looked like humans, she even saw the Pleiades star system. This human looking friend had a metallic blue suit on and on his left breast was a dragon print logo it looked like a star system, he also told that the suits that they wear are specially designed for them to adjust their body to any weather condition in other words when it gets cold the suits regulates the body temperature and when it gets to hot they do the same. The light that he materialized on the ground was the most fascinating thing, how can a light become mass? with only pressing a funny stick like object and a beam of light becomes a flying object.

Also after that close encounter she started to get these weird kind of allergies, and from there on she has never been really healthy always something that gave her grieve. They told her that they gave her implants because they could not feed her brain at that time with to much information so that is why they did that. She tells me when she needs to relay messages one of these implants goes on and broadcast that information to her brain so that she can read it.

I have a feeling these implants might be the cause of most of her physical trouble and I would like your opinion on this matter. Should she try and remove the implants? and how to do this?

Thanks in advance for your advice

Greetings

Paul1972
Yes its very much possible! I do agree! But the term ET is so out dated! lol i feel like im back in the 50's