Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-28-2008, 01:23 PM   #1
chicomarx
Avalon Senior Member

Default Leo Zagami's Jeanies

The comments page on the Project Camelot's site says "Leo refers to ETs and interdimensional entities as 'jinns'".

My understanding is that he refers to them as Jeanies, supernatural characters common in Muslim mythology. Maybe the most notorious Jeanie appears in the tale of Aladdin and the Lamp (some would argue "I dream of Jeannie" is more famous these days). I belive it was both an euphemism and a more Muslim way of saying demon.

It makes a lot of sense if you consider it. Jeanies are spiritual entities that have great power to grant whishes to humans while being prisoner to an artifact. All themes that Leo made reference to, not only in the great interview he gave to Project Camelot, but in others also.

What do you guys think? Am I missing something? Is there occult knowledge that calls extraterrestrials "jinns"?
chicomarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:55 PM   #2
elka
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Leo Zagami's Jeanies

I agree with your point.

leo was referring to demonic forces that high illuminists use.

I think Leo gave us a fascinating information about high secrets of that closed circle of people.

At moments he seemend a little off, didn't he?
But I listened to all of his interviews I could find on line, and I think his information had merit and was very powerful.

He reveled a lot of secrets, otherwise we would never find out about.
People who viciously attacked him should have their credibility questioned.
elka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:26 PM   #3
chicomarx
Avalon Senior Member

Default Leo Zagami's testimony

He certainly seemed a little off and in more recent interviews he is totally out of his mind. It is quite clear his old influences are back to his life now.

I certainly belive he is who he says he is and I belive most, if not all, of the testimony he gave to Camelot. Of course I know it all comes from his particular point of view and relates only to what he has had access to, which in his case is a lot, but still not the whole picture. In other words, I don't think he consciously lied to Camelot.

That being said, everyone has to consider that he is a self proclaimed fascist, friends with Berlusconni and the worst people in Italy. Even in his interview to Camelot he kept making references to what he called true (or good) Illuminati. If you pay enough attention you can notice he is particularly vicious against the Jesuits and the Church, but when it comes to attacking the Illuminati, he falters, goes back to attacking the pope or makes excuses.

Further more, he admitted to be still in contact with people in power and even people from the Vatican. He says they were enemies meeting to negotiate, but what honest business could you possibly have with those fellows? The whole thing made me sure he hadn't severed all his ties with the Illuminati and now that he is apparently back under their wing that impression is only reinforced.

Still, I wouldn't attack his testimony, he gave us good and exclusive information, specially in his critique of other testimonies. Exactly because he is so high up, he can identify disinformation very well. At that point I really don't think he was a disinformation agent. He seemed too important to be an agent of any kind, his position is behind the curtains, not meddling along with us common folk trying to derail our investigations. He is an heir, he would have his own agents for that. I think he had an honest falling out with his previous life and started to move away from the Illuminati, so he began with the Revelations. But now after he already made contact and felled back, I wouldn't trust him anymore.

I found particularly interesting how he described the old aristocratic families sharing power with the Vatican through secret societies. He describes the top of the pyramid as the two headed eagle: temporal and spiritual; the pope and the emperor; the false prophet and the anti-christ.

Of course we still don't know who the emperor is. Who is Rex Mundi? Is it the queen of england ridding Aleister Crowley as the Beast who is going to deliver Arthur to the throne of this planet?

Ok, I let my imagination go for a paragraph or two here, but still, his testimony gave a lot of food for though and basically confirmed data I already had.

Last edited by chicomarx; 10-28-2008 at 11:00 PM.
Old 11-01-2008, 05:35 PM   #4
Basel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Leo Zagami's testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicomarx View Post
He certainly seemed a little off and in more recent interviews he is totally out of his mind. It is quite clear his old influences are back to his life now.

I certainly belive he is who he says he is and I belive most, if not all, of the testimony he gave to Camelot. Of course I know it all comes from his particular point of view and relates only to what he has had access to, which in his case is a lot, but still not the whole picture. In other words, I don't think he consciously lied to Camelot.

That being said, everyone has to consider that he is a self proclaimed fascist, friends with Berlusconni and the worst people in Italy. Even in his interview to Camelot he kept making references to what he called true (or good) Illuminati. If you pay enough attention you can notice he is particularly vicious against the Jesuits and the Church, but when it comes to attacking the Illuminati, he falters, goes back to attacking the pope or makes excuses.

Further more, he admitted to be still in contact with people in power and even people from the Vatican. He says they were enemies meeting to negotiate, but what honest business could you possibly have with those fellows? The whole thing made me sure he hadn't severed all his ties with the Illuminati and now that he is apparently back under their wing that impression is only reinforced.

Still, I wouldn't attack his testimony, he gave us good and exclusive information, specially in his critique of other testimonies. Exactly because he is so high up, he can identify disinformation very well. At that point I really don't think he was a disinformation agent. He seemed too important to be an agent of any kind, his position is behind the curtains, not meddling along with us common folk trying to derail our investigations. He is an heir, he would have his own agents for that. I think he had an honest falling out with his previous life and started to move away from the Illuminati, so he began with the Revelations. But now after he already made contact and felled back, I wouldn't trust him anymore.

I found particularly interesting how he described the old aristocratic families sharing power with the Vatican through secret societies. He describes the top of the pyramid as the two headed eagle: temporal and spiritual; the pope and the emperor; the false prophet and the anti-christ.

Of course we still don't know who the emperor is. Who is Rex Mundi? Is it the queen of england ridding Aleister Crowley as the Beast who is going to deliver Arthur to the throne of this planet?

Ok, I let my imagination go for a paragraph or two here, but still, his testimony gave a lot of food for though and basically confirmed data I already had.

I also felt him a "little suspect" might be the right word for me anyway
Basel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:33 PM   #5
stal
Avalon Senior Member

some people would say that the jinn and their ilk are very closely related to ETs.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:31 PM   #6
chicomarx
Avalon Senior Member

I get it, Jinn and Jeanie are the same thing. I didn't know that, I though it was just the transliteration of Leo's accent hehehe. Yes, I think they are very relate, maybe even more than related, maybe they're one and the same.
Old 11-02-2008, 05:35 PM   #7
stal
Avalon Senior Member

then perhaps you have a head start on some of the others on this site. jinn is kinda the plural of geannie.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:10 PM   #8
elka
Avalon Senior Member

wow, many different words for one and the same thing
elka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:57 AM   #9
Shellie
Banned

The jinns are not demons.

In Islamic cosmology, God created three types of beings. Angels are spirits and have no free will. Jinns are spirits with an energy body (which they may be able to temporarily change into a physical body). Humans are spirits in a physical body. Because the jinn have "bodies" and aren't just spirits like angels, they also are mortal though they typically can live to around 400 years of age.

Since the jinn have free will, they are not specifically "demons" as we think in the West because many of them are very good and aren't the devil's (shaitan's) minions. They do not work for either God or Satan.. they are either as enlightened or lost as we are. However, they do tend to fall more on the evil or mischievous end of the spectrum, and with hundreds of years of experience behind them they have gotten quite good at deceiving people.

I agree with Leo that the jinn are the best description of the beings involved with the UFO phenomenon. "Alien" seems to connote an only physical being who travels through our 3D space. "Spirits" is wrong because they are mortal. "Demons" is wrong because they are not employed by the devil. And I think that the term "multi-dimensional being" is better than most except it leaves out one major part- these guys are not "god" and they did not create us (meaning our conscious souls/spirits, not these temporary bodies). They are in the same game of life as we are. We think that because we have contact with all these more advanced civilizations that we somehow are the babies on the block. True... but there are others behind us.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:00 AM   #10
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellie View Post
The jinns are not demons.

In Islamic cosmology, God created three types of beings. Angels are spirits and have no free will. Jinns are spirits with an energy body (which they may be able to temporarily change into a physical body). Humans are spirits in a physical body. Because the jinn have "bodies" and aren't just spirits like angels, they also are mortal though they typically can live to around 400 years of age.

Since the jinn have free will, they are not specifically "demons" as we think in the West because many of them are very good and aren't the devil's (shaitan's) minions. They do not work for either God or Satan.. they are either as enlightened or lost as we are. However, they do tend to fall more on the evil or mischievous end of the spectrum, and with hundreds of years of experience behind them they have gotten quite good at deceiving people.

I agree with Leo that the jinn are the best description of the beings involved with the UFO phenomenon. "Alien" seems to connote an only physical being who travels through our 3D space. "Spirits" is wrong because they are mortal. "Demons" is wrong because they are not employed by the devil. And I think that the term "multi-dimensional being" is better than most except it leaves out one major part- these guys are not "god" and they did not create us (meaning our conscious souls/spirits, not these temporary bodies). They are in the same game of life as we are. We think that because we have contact with all these more advanced civilizations that we somehow are the babies on the block. True... but there are others behind us.
Right on the target.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:07 AM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicomarx View Post
He certainly seemed a little off and in more recent interviews he is totally out of his mind.
I second that.
Listen to THIS

Some of my favorite parts are 4:18, 5:25, 6:31, and my favorite- 9:00.

"Get eeet?"
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:05 AM   #12
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
I second that.
Listen to THIS

Some of my favorite parts are 4:18, 5:25, 6:31, and my favorite- 9:00.

"Get eeet?"
mind control maybe??
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:25 AM   #13
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

DJinn or Jinn are two names, they are known by,
you could eXplore thousand & one nights/or,
the koran, for more information.

In the 700's /or 8th century A.D.,
they were definitely there, in india/persia/and,
many arab cultures, even the mayan-meso-american cultures

there is a definite,
magical lore surrounding them,
and, for those into magical arts,
the right type of practice and/or procedures
can definitely call them in,

they definitely can help us, to become complete
the blue star planet/aka earth or gaia
is surrounded by a great sea of ether,
which is comprised of 3 additional elements,
and, beyond that, is Mount Qaf,
where there eXists, a Sakrat (aka a sacred stone)
and, the reflected light, of it, is what makes the sky blue
if you are the caretaker, of a chip/or a single grain of this stone, it can give its caretaker/or possessor,
some pretty interesting magical powers

Within the earth planes 3D/27D to 9D/33D
and, even above that, to 12D/36D,
there are different classes of these beings,
One type of The Jinn or Djinn
create their bodies, out of smokeless fire,
where another type, angelic, create their bodies,
out of light.

The jinn / or, in the singular form jinni
have different orders/and, ranks
The lowest rank is JANN (least powerful)
singular-janni

The second rank is JiNN
singular-jinni

The third rank is SHAiTANS
singular-shaiti

The fourth rank is called RiTS
singular-riti

The fifth rank is called MARiDS
singular-maridi
and, they are the most powerful ones.

The jann/jinn/shaitans/rits/marids do NOT mate with
anything, other than themselves...
and, they have been around,
for a long time,
and, can live for 300-500 years, or more.

I once located a timeline for them,
and, found them, in the beginning of this 3rd world.

in approx 1200 bce / approx; the same time
as, the height of the mayan, in coastal peru
Jinni/and,Djinni (or Jinn/Djinn)
did live with us

in fact, they still do live amongst us,
in higher dimensions,
they have some amazing powers,
and, they can teach us many things,
from the abilitity, to bilocate/fly/time or tube travel, and, they also can shapeshift/and, cloak themselves invisable,
and, teach us to do the same thing.

i have seen them morph, into clouds, flowers, plants, trees, and, they can even vaporize.

It is possible, for an incarnate human,
to master one, if you know how to do it,
and, they can be attached to an item,
and, can be bound to servitude by the caretaker/
or possessor of that item.

They also can appear, or morph, and,
look similiar to a human being,
they are either male/or female,
and, having one, could be likened to having
your own "i dream of genie"
or, having your own -- johnny depp in a bottle

If you are lucky enough to have one/or several of them
you can tell what they are, by the colour of their eyes
fire eyes are red
water eyes are blue
gold eyes are earth
no pupils/or white eyes is air
If you learn how to summon one,
they will serve quite willingly,
and, if you treat them well,
and, if you are respectful of what you command/and, demand them to do, for you ...
they are pretty amazing to have around.

This art of controlling/and, summoning spiritual beings,
is a bit of a lost art, and, this is for a good reason,
since, this knowledge, would be eXceeding dangerous,
if it was in the wrong sets of hands.

The third set of them, are dragons/and, serpents...
many people, are scared of
"The good red serpent /or The good red dragon, and, although the history of it, is quite complex,
The Ashanti (sp?) goes back into venus/and,
even into Greece, and, there is no doubt,
in the Arthurian times, they were there,
and, it simply means
one who is sharp sighted.
In latin dragon/or draco, simply means a giant snake.

Dragons, are associated with water,
and,they breathe fire, and, red is also,
often associated with the stone "garnet",
and, is why oft times,
this stone is utilised in older pieces of jewelry,
for snake eyes, etc.,

My experiences, with dragons are that the ancient lightworker dragons from sirius, are eXceedingly driven, and, very passionate, and, are amazing healers.

I have never seen, a good dragon,
without amazing eyes, and, it is, said,
that, they assist/or enable them,
to see/or find their way in the underworlds...
and, can be utilised for shamanic/or chamanic retrival
of missing fragmented soul pieces,
if you are experiencing a lot of disturbances in your life, there is ABSOLUTELY no group,
that is better than them,
these ancient lightworker dragons from sirius,
to dispatch, and, ask
them to fly through your lower/and, upper levels,
and, clear things up for you --
just make sure, you ask, that it is in 100% alignment
with your mission/and, your purpose,
and, remember, you do NOT own anything,
you are simply a "caretaker" / AND, utilising this type of magic, or, any other type of magic,
is NOT a recreational sport,
your own spirituality, iS all that, you really are,
and, it is a something only to do,
when you are fully utiliSing,
a well connected lower & higher mind,
and, a well connected lower & high heart,
with your emotional/and, intellectual bodies
in good balance & in good order,
with intentions, that are weaved,
so all parties to any transaction,
become more, never less.

love / susan - the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:37 AM   #14
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

interesting thread,

i thought leo zagami was a victim of a lifetime of dabbling in the wrong areas, shows what it can do for you! very interesting nonetheless, especially as an old fan of Robert Anton Wilson. I think that Leo can see the Fnords for sure.

jinns/aliens -

i think that certain entities will appear for you in whatever way is easiest for you brain to receive, so if you're more likely to believe in aliens, then that's what you will see. and if you're a heavy christian, then demons they will be.
etc etc etc.
never do any 'exchanges' with any entities, and my guess is that you'll be okay.
simply practice the laws, and you won't need to ask for specific help.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:00 PM   #15
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

wow exchanger I could see your into the metaphysical too eh?
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:14 PM   #16
Shellie
Banned

The jinn never do anything willingly for free. If you want them to do something for you, be warned that they will expect something back. Muslims fear working with them because they believe that it is shirk (polytheism).. the jinn usually want something evil in return.

Oh, and another thing... jinn can possess a person's body. That is partly where the word "majnoon" in Arabic comes from... it comes from the root J-N-N with the prefix "ma" to indicate either a place or a person who acts on something. Hence, "majnoon" literally means "place of the jinn" and it is used colloquially to mean someone's crazy.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aladdin, artifact, jeanie, jinn, leo zagami