Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-11-2009, 05:48 PM   #26
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Onwards

Deleted as irrelevant to this thread.

Last edited by asteram; 01-18-2009 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Off Topic
asteram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 06:04 PM   #27
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Czymra-

I am not mr nicey-nice. I'm quite blunt when I think it is appropriate. That is how my best teachers were with me as well. I cannot and will not spoon feed anyone capable of holding their own spoon. Here's a spoon, there's the food.

I gave you a word, ponerology. That is a good start to understanding the human end of what I am talking about. You also might want to check out an old book from the 1980s, William Bramley's Gods of Eden. Bramley went some distance down the path and came to some conclusions that he was not looking for.

This thread is about an advanced concept, advanced a few steps beyond resistance and revolution. I am addressing the question of "why" the world is as it is, pointing out that the answers do not lie in the material plane, and making a suggestion about what practical steps can be taken to change things. The cause is non-physical, the solution is also non-physical.
Old 01-11-2009, 06:13 PM   #28
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Czymra-

I welcome your doubt. I have seen it on other threads and applaud it as something too scarce on this forum. My impatience arises because I am starting this thread from a point that assumes a pre-existing knowledge base and don't have the time or inclination to start from scratch.

Note Carmen's response above:

"After watching the utube video on Gaza. I just felt sick! I needed re-reminding that my attention and negative response is exactly how the eaters of energy have designed it."

Carmen already has the knowledge and experience base that I'm assuming. So, for the purpose of this discussion, may I ask you to provisionally accept the reality of the concept and perhaps we can discuss things as if it were true?
Old 01-11-2009, 06:48 PM   #29
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteram View Post
Czymra-

I welcome your doubt. I have seen it on other threads and applaud it as something too scarce on this forum. My impatience arises because I am starting this thread from a point that assumes a pre-existing knowledge base and don't have the time or inclination to start from scratch.

Note Carmen's response above:

"After watching the utube video on Gaza. I just felt sick! I needed re-reminding that my attention and negative response is exactly how the eaters of energy have designed it."

Carmen already has the knowledge and experience base that I'm assuming. So, for the purpose of this discussion, may I ask you to provisionally accept the reality of the concept and perhaps we can discuss things as if it were true?
I shall have no problem with that and shall feed myself of course but my learning from persons compared to the learning from books is just a vast difference. So thank you for your discourse.

It is an interesting issue however, as I understand what you are talking about (as opposed to some other people's diatribes) but it may well be that I just see one level of it. At some point I suppose I will just have to stop learning and concentrate even more on my daily life. For now, ponerology and especially that book shall be the next step.
Thank you.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:26 AM   #30
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Czymra-

I do apologize for being brusque. It's simply impatience on my part, not anger, and it's certainly no fault of yours. I don't mind explaining simple concepts, and they are simple. I just don't want to go into the long process of explaining how I came to the conclusion of the reality of the emotional parasites.

Let's forget the invisible and hyperdimensional part for a moment. Just in real life, have you known someone who stole your energy, by for instance, bugging you? Say they found something they could do that you really didn't like. Brothers and sisters can be good at that sort of thing, classmates too. They knew that if they did that thing it would bother you and you would hate it. So they did it for no other reason than to get your attention and irritate you. Things like this tend to irritate a person far more than would seem justified by the offense; the emotional response is disproportionate; you can find yourself either overreacting or drained emotionally.

One solution is to ignore them, refuse to give them a response. This may still drain you emotionally, but eventually they will give up because there is no payoff. Another solution is to simply quit reacting internally, decide not to allow it to affect you anymore, and put your attention and energy elsewhere. You notice that they are doing "that thing" but so what? That's what they do and you have better things to focus on, better things to spend your energy on. In either case they will give it up, but in the second example you don't waste any time or energy waiting for them to get bored and quit.

What I am suggesting throughout this thread is that the actions of media and government are similar to those of the schoolyard bully or the little brother who scrapes his fork on his plate. They deliberately take your attention and energy. The more you refuse to react, the less power they have. When you get to the point of not just ignoring them but refusing to give them any attention and instead put your energy towards what you wish, then you are moving into creating what you wish and they are withering away from neglect.

This is a simple exoteric real-world example and any of us can see how effective it would be. Quit going into that store, get your friends to quit going there, and the store will close. These sort of actions alone would change our world profoundly, even if only a few percent of us made the change; the idea would grow and spread as people began to wonder why they were still slaves while their neighbor was free.

In our modern world the easiest way to stimulate a negative response is through the media. The mainstream media keeps the general public lulled with banal stories, while keeping up a constant undercurrent of threat from invisible terrorist enemies, financial problems, fear of crime etc. Polarizing political passions are another dependable distraction that can be counted on to drain people's time and energy. The masses, being largely hypnotized, aren't much of a threat to the status quo and are easily manipulated.

The progressive and alternative crowd is a little different. To a greater or lesser extent they are awake and aware and they care, often passionately. Potential threat there. So how are they kept under control? By providing a constant barrage of outrages, once again through the media. The constant undercurrent is one of fear of environmental collapse and the knowledge of corporate corruption. There are always timely and specific stimuli to anger and outrage as well: Daily, weekly, and monthly we are provided with a neverending stream of stories to stimulate negative emotions. Is it not so? Always another variation on that fork scraping the plate. Never any energy left over to do much when one is too busy being outraged, too busy reacting. And note that the reacting is always negative. The stimulus is designed to evoke a negative response.

So today, as an awake, progressive, freedom loving person who wouldn't waste his time on mainstream media I go to my favorite and trusted news sites, blogs, and forums. What do I see? Do I see any progress being made to solve the problems of the world? Not a chance. I see Gaza and am outraged. I read about GMO contamination of the food supply and small farmers committing suicide in India because Monsanto sold them lying seeds. I read that Obama is an empty suit who has sold us out. I read about the protests against Israel, thousands strong throughout the world while the governments do nothing. I read that the USA is bankrupt and has been looted by the international bankers under the guise of a bailout. I am angered at all of these things. I am sickened by some. I am horrified by bloody videos of mutilated children. How can I find the time and energy to actually do anything creative and progressive?

So we see on one level that my creative energies have been diverted into negativity, while at the same time I have provided a feast of negative emotion for our hypothetical parasites, leaving nothing left for me to create something better, We don't even need the emotional parasites in the picture to make the point: If all of the people's energy and emotion is caught up in fear and negative reaction, there is nothing left with which to create something better.

I am not saying to stop reading the news, or to stop being informed. I'm not saying not to care. What I am suggesting is to be pre-aware that one is being deliberately manipulated into wasting all of their energy on negative reactivity. Realize that that is a major purpose behind committing and publicizing the outrages. And quit giving your energy away. Pay attention to your emotions; when you feel a negative reaction coming forth, note it objectively, look at it and see if it serves any useful purpose to you. If not, what else could you do with that energy?

The beginning of this thread is a little magic spell titled "Onwards". It is designed to be powered by your own energy, however much or little of that you have. As noted earlier, it is not a prayer. You are not begging anyone for anything or asking for any help. It's just you and your own imagination, directing your own energy towards the dream of how you would like life to be. The suggestion is that you save up some of that energy that is presently being manipulated away from you and put it towards a positive vision of your own future, that of humanity, and of this beautiful planet that must love us because she still puts up with us.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:58 PM   #31
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Asteram,

Thank you for getting back again. Your examples do help me understand. I did of course notice this dynamic before but you point out a depth of this concept that I wasn't aware before.
Interestingly, the issues I struggle with most aren't those clear negative feelings of dislike or anger, but rather the sensation of being annoyed. Acceptance is the way I suppose but I have suddenly hit a time when I need to take action so I'll have to see how the theory translates now.
I've returned to London and am glad to notice that it has changed, or I have changed. You never know which do you?

Thanks,
Czymra
Old 01-15-2009, 02:14 PM   #32
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

I doubt that annoyance is considered very high-grade food by the emotional vampires. You are not providing them with a banquet, that's for sure.

Amazing, isn't it, what a change in our own outlook can do to the environment?

I'm remiinded of an old Taoist story about a farmer whose favorite axe disappeared. He suspected the teenage son of his neighbor, and when he saw the boy he could tell that the boy was acting guilty. A few days later the farmer found his axe; he had forgotten it behind a tree in the woods. The next time he saw the boy, the boy didn't seem to be acting guilty any more.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:16 PM   #33
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Nina's question:

"Do you think vampires can change into donors?

Its my experience that they can change if they run into total resistance. No food, no needs met. It may be a ruse, over time we shall see about that. It also may be that they have the capacity to visualize the illegitimacy of their actions....."

Psychopaths would be one category of vampire that plays a prominent role in our world.

If you have done any reading on psychopaths, you will know that it is not a mental disorder, it is more a species. Psychopathy is no more curable than being a wolverine or a shrike is curable. The species is so alien to the majority of humanity that we are largely unable to conceive of them. They appear human and can interbreed perfectly with humans, so we don't yet know if the difference is genetic. They have managed to hide their difference and even their existence until quite recently. The work of Hervey M. Cleckly, starting in the late 1940s, and more recently Andrew M. Lobaczewski, and Robert Hare have given us most of what we know about them. The more intelligent psychopaths are to be found at the highest levels of power which gives them great abilities to maintain their cover and even the knowledge of their existence. An example of their control is that the phenomenon is still not listed or described in the DSM IV standard diagnostic manual of mental disorders; the closest DSM IV comes is something called anti-social personality disorder which is thoroughly mixed up with a list of mental symptoms that have nothing to do with psychopathy. The fact that psychopathy is not listed in the DSM IV strongly indicates that there are psychopaths in positions of great influence in the mental health and psychiatric professions. Psychopaths know they are not human like the rest of us and that their only hope for survival is camouflage.

Recent work in brain imaging has shown some interesting differences in brain function. The most significant is that their brains do not appear to have a functional emotional center. In humans the amygdala and limbic system process emotions; in psychopaths that function seems to be performed in the intellectual centers, in the parts of the brain that humans use to process language. Rather than feeling an emotion and processing it through the amygdala, psychopaths analyze the emotion with the speech centers, looking for word associations in order to decide their most advantageous response to the human emotions that they have no capacity to feel themselves. They are cold and calculating, unfeeling, and without the ability to experience even the higher animal emotions such as affection and loyalty.

Another facet revealed by brain imaging is the psychopath's reaction to photos of extreme violence, tragedy, and gore. Whereas the higher centers of a human's brain tend to shut down when shown such things, those same areas in the psychopath's brain show increased activity indicating enhanced interest.

They are very much predators, and not only predators but predators that take pleasure in inflicting pain and suffering, which is why I compared them to shrikes and wolverines, animals well known for random senseless killing of other living things. To a psychopath, a human is at best a useful possession. They do not know loyalty, much less love or true affection; they only know personal advantage and what they want. Combine that with innate sadism and high intelligence and it creates one dangerous animal.

They have an incredible advantage over humans in a competitive situation as they have no compassion or conscience, and no compunction about using any tactics whatsoever in order to get what they desire. This leads to m_astera's corollary to the Peter Principle: In any hierarchy, the highest positions will eventually be filled by the most competent and ruthless psychopaths.

Psychopaths are definitely "vampires" , though whether or not they actually derive energy from the suffering of others is unknown at this point. In their case the answer would be no, they cannot change into "donors" or givers of emotional energy to others. They have nothing to give. They don't even experience fear the same way humans do, though they do know anger. It seems likely that psychopaths would make the best servants and enforcers for oppressive regimes in this 3-D plane and even more likely that they would be useful tools of the emotional vampires that are invisible to our eyes.

We have all interacted with those who drain our energy, and certainly not all of those would be psychopaths. Some are just "tiresome" people, to use an antique phrase. How much of the energy expended in the presence of tiresome people really goes to them as emotional food is anyone's guess, but it could probably be estimated by observing if they seem energized by interactions that leave others drained, or if they simply derive perverse pleasure from causing emotional distress. I see no reason that a normal non-psychopathic human could not learn compassion and do away with the practice of draining others should they make a conscious choice to do so. A religious conversion could initiate such a change.

In any case, whether dealing with human emotional vampires, tiresome people, or the invisible eaters of negative feelings, it's not so much a weapon that is needed as a shield. That shield is constant vigilance of one's own emotional state and reactions, and the conscious decisions not only not to feed the vampires, but to apply one's own emotional energy in a positive manner, deliberately using it to create a better world for their self and everyone else.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:35 PM   #34
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Thats a heavy one asteram, never heard of psychopaths being a different breed and not a product of upbringing or society. Id be interested in other evidence of this phenomena.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:52 PM   #35
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

I have studied the subject in some depth, Carmen. Above is just a brief review to tie it into the energy theme.

A psychopath can be created by environment. The CIA and other organizations do this regularly to children, sometimes the children of other intelligence agents, other times "missing" children that have been kidnapped. The children are forcibly "separated" from their higher centers and emotions such as compassion and conscience and turned into sex slaves, assassins etc. Evidence indicates that some families do this routinely to their own children; GW Bush would be an example. He was probably not born a psychopath, but his family deliberately made him into one so he could be a tool to continue their agenda.

It does appear though that most psychopaths are born that way; there is often only one psychopathic child in a family while the others are normal. I have seen this, perhaps you have too.

If you would like more info, just do a search for one of the authors I listed, or for the same word I suggested to Czymra: ponerology. You will find plenty.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:23 AM   #36
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Thats a heavy one asteram, never heard of psychopaths being a different breed and not a product of upbringing or society. Id be interested in other evidence of this phenomena.

Cheers

Carmen
Be that as it may, I hear you on not letting them onto me. Curiously I just finished Twin Peaks and even though I am disappointed with the ending, I am surprised that especially the last few episodes were just about this topic.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:00 AM   #37
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

From the comments at my blog The New Agriculture

I found out about psychopaths from reading Laura Knight-Jadczyk's work and went on to read from there. She did the world a great service publicizing that info. There was also a thread on psychopaths at the dear departed libertyforum.org that went on for several hundred pages. They are a much more concise subject of interest than the generic Jews, Zionists, NWO, Illuminati focus. IMO, at the point where humanity can positively identify psychopaths and render them impotent we can start to make progress and not before.

The egregore term I think I first learned from Kyle Griffith's book War in Heaven, published in the late 1980s and available to read online last I checked. Worth looking up. The idea is that a powerful human "vampire" gathers followers while alive and accumulates enough energy to remain conscious after death on the infra-red plane, where he continues to draw energy from his earthly congregation. After death, members of the congregation are drawn to his "presence" on the infra red plane and join into a growing collection of discarnate consciousness that continues to feed off of the emotions of the incarnate. Griffith says egregores can become quite large but tend to "age" and become unfocused and senile. He postulates that the driving force behind the Aztec human sacrifice practice was the feeding of such an egregore, and that when the Spanish took over in Mexico the egregore lost its food supply and went looking for another, moving north and eventually feeding off of the isolated tribes of Canada and the northern US, the windigo or wendigo. It became a rather desperate creature and would psychically attack lone hunters, or possess them and drive them back to the village to commit atrocities.

I have read speculation that the God of the Levites variously known as Jehovah or Yahweh is just such an egregore, perhaps the same one as Baal. Postulating the reality of such an entity, the present actions of Israel start to make more sense. My own speculation is that there is significance behind the figure of six million Jews dying in some holocaust. That six million figure has been around at least since WWI. What I'm thinking is that this Levite egregore has calculated that if it can procure/obtain the life force from six million of its own earthly congregation at one time, the influx of energy would be enough to allow it to enslave and parasitize the whole planet. This could be a motive for bringing so many members of its congregation together in one place, Israel, and inciting enough hatred against them that they are indeed in danger of being "holocausted" en masse.

I just did a quick search for "Jewish population Israel" and the figure was 5,313,000. Hmmm.

Note that this whole egregore idea seems quite different from the demons/reptoids scenario.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:00 AM   #38
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

From the comments at my blog The New Agriculture

I found out about psychopaths from reading Laura Knight-Jadczyk's work and went on to read from there. She did the world a great service publicizing that info. There was also a thread on psychopaths at the dear departed libertyforum.org that went on for several hundred pages. They are a much more concise subject of interest than the generic Jews, Zionists, NWO, Illuminati focus. IMO, at the point where humanity can positively identify psychopaths and render them impotent we can start to make progress and not before.

The egregore term I think I first learned from Kyle Griffith's book War in Heaven, published in the late 1980s and available to read online last I checked. Worth looking up. The idea is that a powerful human "vampire" gathers followers while alive and accumulates enough energy to remain conscious after death on the infra-red plane, where he continues to draw energy from his earthly congregation. After death, members of the congregation are drawn to his "presence" on the infra red plane and join into a growing collection of discarnate consciousness that continues to feed off of the emotions of the incarnate. Griffith says egregores can become quite large but tend to "age" and become unfocused and senile. He postulates that the driving force behind the Aztec human sacrifice practice was the feeding of such an egregore, and that when the Spanish took over in Mexico the egregore lost its food supply and went looking for another, moving north and eventually feeding off of the isolated tribes of Canada and the northern US, the windigo or wendigo. It became a rather desperate creature and would psychically attack lone hunters, or possess them and drive them back to the village to commit atrocities.

I have read speculation that the God of the Levites variously known as Jehovah or Yahweh is just such an egregore, perhaps the same one as Baal. Postulating the reality of such an entity, the present actions of Israel start to make more sense. My own speculation is that there is significance behind the figure of six million Jews dying in some holocaust. That six million figure has been around at least since WWI. What I'm thinking is that this Levite egregore has calculated that if it can procure/obtain the life force from six million of its own earthly congregation at one time, the influx of energy would be enough to allow it to enslave and parasitize the whole planet. This could be a motive for bringing so many members of its congregation together in one place, Israel, and inciting enough hatred against them that they are indeed in danger of being "holocausted" en masse.

I just did a quick search for "Jewish population Israel" and the figure was 5,313,000. Hmmm.

Note that this whole egregore idea seems quite different from the demons/reptoids scenario.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:43 AM   #39
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

libertyforum.org shows up at the wayback machine:
http://archive.org
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:27 AM   #40
no caste

Quote:
This could be a motive for bringing so many members of its congregation together in one place, Israel, and inciting enough hatred against them that they are indeed in danger of being "holocausted" en masse.
Every day is a holocaust. A little 6m figure is infinitismal compared to the death totals in Nazi extermination camps (40 million) and other kills from the Crusades to Inquisition, Spanish Conquistadores in Americas, Armenia, bloodlets of WW1, Mao's China, Khmer Rouge Cambodia, Vietnam, modern Iraq wars, Native American policies, Nanking Massacre, Boer concentration camps, Irish Potato Famine, WW2 deaths, AIDs in Africa, the dispossessed, sickening poverty, torments of impotence, dizzying methods to kill women in the ages... The "egregore" is a multicultural cross-dresser who laughs at inopportune fear - democratic and universal in the moment.

The rivers of blood are dealt with as the gods see fit. Dehumanization is a concept; the deed is carried by human hand.

There's this:

Bartolome de Las Casas, ca 1513. The Spaniards with their horses, their spears and lances, began to commit murders and other strange cruelties. They entered into towns and villages, sparing neither children nor old men and women. They ripped their bellies and cut them to pieces as if they had been slaughtering lambs in a field. They made bets with each other over who could thrust a sword into the middle of a man or who could cut off his head with one stroke. They took little ones by their heels and crushed their heads against the cliffs. Others they threw into the rivers laughing and mocking them as they tumbled into the water. They put everyone they met to the edge of the sword. One time I saw four or five important native nobles roasted and broiled upon makeshift grills.

And there's this:

Anguish.

That's it; that's all.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:38 AM   #41
no caste

Old 01-17-2009, 03:16 PM   #42
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Karen. I didn't know about the wayback machine.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:19 PM   #43
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

no_caste:

I don't know about you, but I'm well aware that six million Jews did not die in WWII. I am talking about a possible reason "why" this figure has been bandied about for a century.

As for your gory pictures, it appears you have missed the point of this thread. Please go back and read the initial post and my first few additions and see if you get the drift.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:50 AM   #44
no caste

Quote:
As for your gory pictures, it appears you have missed the point of this thread. Please go back and read the initial post and my first few additions and see if you get the drift.
Hi asteram -

I read your entire post and found it interesting. It acquainted me with the red pill press. I am suggesting a different drift is all. One perhaps more medical.

The phantasmagorical representations of evil are products of our creative intelligence or imagination. I also find associations with DNA research intriguing, e.g. a latent gene, that is in our evolutionary mind whether it be Neaderthal or whatever its source. My point of entry to any argument stands in non-violent stead, so any discussion of evil affairs in human history must start with respect for Dead.

Perhaps genetical material is an evocation. Good luck. I have no further interest. The moderators can remove the pictures if they are objectionable and replace them with a candle or other memorial.

Peace
Old 01-18-2009, 12:18 PM   #45
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

It's highly interesting in itself that both I and nocaste turned up to criticise what is being said here.

Now, the more I look around me the more I can see that there might be something to this. Watching the Arizona Wilder interview lately convinced me to some extent as well, but less because of what she said, more because of the historical backgrounds illustrated by Icke himself. Especially in that case, the continuous presence of dragons and worms that I myself wondered about.

Be that as it may, what is really interesting is the pattern of reaction here rather then the actual argumentation.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:26 PM   #46
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Joyous greetings to all on this most perfect and beautiful day.

The purpose of the last few posts I have made here is to illustrate various factors that may or do play a part in the challenge facing us. I have posited three different scenarios: That of the invisible demons/vampires, the psychopaths, and the egregore. I have put them out there for informative purposes. I am not arguing for the reality or primacy of any of them; in my view they all have significance but this is not the place to debate them. Do a web search for any of them and then spend some time reading about them as I have done and reach your own informed conclusions.

I am posting at project avalon for only one reason: Because it exists ostensibly to further the ideas and goals laid out in the Handbook for the New Paradigm. If I wished to discuss survivalism or New Age dogma I can find better sites for that; they are numerous.

My purpose in posting this thread is to fulfill a part of the assignment I accepted when I read the Handbook. That assignment was to create new systems and ideas that worked and to get them out to the world; the analogy was getting the "Message to Garcia". Nothing stopped the messenger; the goal of getting the message to Garcia took precedence over all opposition and obstacles. We are in a much more dire situation today, with not just a battle or the future of a revolution at stake but the very survival of humanity and this beautiful planet that is our home.

The suggested "mantra" from the Handbook for the New Paradigm, "We are Humans becoming, help us to become" has not worked. It is an awkward phrase that does not resonate in today's social consciousness. One reason it does not resonate has been pointed out in this thread: Because we have become convinced that humans are merely animals descended from apes; that we are a plague and disease upon the Earth. One might as well say "We are diseased rats becoming, help us to become."

The uplifting original intent behind the idea of becoming could be better expressed by saying "We are Divine Creators becoming, help us to become" or "We are Gods becoming, help us to become". In any case, "humans" is a word with negative connotations in today's world and the phrase from the handbook is a non-starter.

Onwards takes a different approach. It is not a prayer or supplication for help. It is an acknowledgment of the individual power and access to the divine and the creative energies of the divine that each of us have as our birthright. It states clearly that those wishing to enslave and destroy us cannot access these powers and why they cannot: These energies can only be accessed and used by those in alignment with the ongoing evolution of creation.

In addition, the admonishment is given to take one's focus off of the distractions of fear and hate being promulgated by the governments, corporations, and media, to cease giving energy to them and to instead take that energy and apply it in one's life and one's focus toward creating a world that does work. Taking the energy that is now being wasted on negativity and applying it creatively and for the purpose of healing the planet and all life on it is an act in harmony with and directly in alignment with creative evolution. It is not fighting against the current or trying to dam the river or divert it into some stagnant swamp; it is using the power of that flowing river intelligently and with vision. How did Herakles succeed in cleaning the Augean stables?

Thirdly, Onwards is designed as a powerful tool of visualization. This is how healing is done on a person to person basis; it is also how creation is done on a planetary or galactic basis: You wish to change what is happening here? Change it the same way our Creator brought forth the Universes: See it done. Feel it done. With breath and gentle focus, knowingness, and love. Know it is done. What is knowingness? What is the significance of saying "I know there is a new world coming" as opposed to "I wish" or "I hope"? Do you hope the sun is going to rise tomorrow morning? Knowing is powerful. It also takes practice; Onwards is practice.

All things come from thought into form; that IS the process of creation whether it be an omelet or a universe: See it in your mind's eye as you would have it be, feel it in your heart, love your vision and look forward to it with joyous anticipation. If you are in alignment with Source that power is yours; that is what it is for; that is what you are here to do.

There are levels encoded into Onwards; it is not put out there to be a cute greeting card. The frequency of ultraviolet blue is above that of visible light, above that of the light body that serves as a template for this physical body; it takes precedence; it is a higher template that can directly affect the template of slower frequency. UV radiation is powerful enough, energetic enough to break the positive-negative bonds of materiality. There is a clue there for those willing to follow it up.

Take your power back. Take your focus off of the distractions and negativity of this world; quit giving them your energy. Know that you are greater than the would-be enslavers would have you believe. Take your divine creative power back and apply it to your own life, to your family, to your hopes and dreams for a better world and make it so. Not backwards, not sideways, not turning in endless circles of despair, lack, war, worry, suffering and fear. Onwards.