Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-27-2008, 04:11 AM   #26
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: There is no economic crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
Some black budgets rely on the drugs trade.
almost all Black Budgets rely on the Drug Trade! I guess I answered my own post LOL
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:19 PM   #27
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by efields View Post
almost all Black Budgets rely on the Drug Trade! I guess I answered my own post LOL
If you want to peruse further.

Look into CIA and SHAPE (nato) in Bosnia and Georgia. Look at Blackwater.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:28 PM   #28
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

interesting thread....

...and I especially think its funny that efields said "POON TANG." I havent heard that in a long time. hahaha....
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:37 AM   #29
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: There is no economic crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by KassandraLoves View Post
interesting thread....

...and I especially think its funny that efields said "POON TANG." I havent heard that in a long time. hahaha....
Yeah crude in the extreme...tooo funny from back in VietNam sheesh. I knew as soon as I uttered it I was gonna be sorry bout that... LOL

sorry If I offended anyone. Just when you are referring to 'making love' on the level of a 'business exchange' as in prostitution, well, I didn't know quite what 'else' to refer to it as... :-) scuse' seniors et seniorita's ;-)
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:08 AM   #30
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: There is no economic crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by capreycorn View Post

LEGALIZE IT AND THEN TAKE `EM OUT LIKE THE ASSASINS WOULD?
(ASSASIN COMES FROM ANCIENT HASHISH SMOKING ARAB HITMEN)
This is precisely what 'they' would like, as it would save them planning/faking yet another 'terrorist attack'.

Humans tend to make mistakes that are usually revealed, if not leaked, as was apparently happening with the GREAT William Cooper.

Is this not the Alex Jones agenda?

Pls watch Bill Cooper's 'Alex Jones is a Liar'; the latter is clearly stirring the ****, pushing for reasons to trigger a complete police state. :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ82zk8ycfs
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:36 PM   #31
chaircaner
Avalon Senior Member

There is no reason black ops still can't be funded by legal drugs. I agree with everything efields says (except the religion thing). I've been saying it myself for years. Take the organized crime out of the equation and make drugs legal. Prohibition shows that when the gov't bans something it just goes underground. If you legalize it, you can quality control it, tax it, and put the same limitations like DUI etc. People won't be killing each other over drug deals etc. Also put the pharmacuticles(?) in the same situation. Take out the big pharmas and put the drugs in a gov't controlled drug store and tax it, and get rid of the multiple thousand percent markups the drug makers charge. Maybe the elderly won't have to choose between food or meds.
chaircaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:37 PM   #32
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaircaner View Post
There is no reason black ops still can't be funded by legal drugs. I agree with everything efields says (except the religion thing). I've been saying it myself for years. Take the organized crime out of the equation and make drugs legal. Prohibition shows that when the gov't bans something it just goes underground. If you legalize it, you can quality control it, tax it, and put the same limitations like DUI etc. People won't be killing each other over drug deals etc. Also put the pharmacuticles(?) in the same situation. Take out the big pharmas and put the drugs in a gov't controlled drug store and tax it, and get rid of the multiple thousand percent markups the drug makers charge. Maybe the elderly won't have to choose between food or meds.
There is a price equation and transparency issues.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote