Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 09-13-2009, 08:38 AM   #1
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Israel Warns Russia “We’ll Bring Whole World Down With Us”

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Grim reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that during a “shouting match” between President Medvedev and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu [photo 2nd left], the leader of the Jewish Nation warned “We’ll bring the whole World down with us if we have to” after his, Netanyahu, being “told with all authority” by Medvedev that Russia would not sanction Israel’s planned nuclear bombing of Iran and would “very likely” retaliate if Netanyahu carries out his threat.

In what Russian Foreign Ministry Officials are saying was an “unprecedented breech on International protocol”, Netanyahu secreted himself to Moscow this week aboard an Israeli registered private jet that reported its destination as being the capital of Georgia, Tbilisi, which Israel had previously armed for that Nations brutal assault upon South Ossetia which Russian forces were able to successfully repel during last years war.
However, upon the Israeli plane nearing Russian airspace, these reports continue, an “urgent” request to deviate from its original flight plan and fly to Moscow was received by Russian Military air controllers who were “stunned” when informed by the pilot that Netanyahu was aboard whereupon permission was granted for the flight to land at the Kubinka air base in Moscow Oblast where it was met by FSB forces, Russian and Israeli diplomatic officials.

Medvedev, when informed of Netanyahu’s surprise visit was rushed by his Security personal to Kubinka where according to these reports he was met by an “enraged” Netanyahu, Israeli Military Affairs Secretary General Meir Kalifi and Israeli National Security Advisor Uzi Arad who all then demanded the “immediate return” of “all documents, equipment and Mossad agents” captured by Russian and US commandos who took back control from the Israeli and rogue CIA commandos the hijacked ship Arctic Sea.
[Note: We had previously reported on the Arctic Sea hijacking in our reports: “Russia “Alarmed” After Nuclear Warheads Go Missing In Atlantic” and “Russian And US Forces Retake Missing Nukes From Rogue CIA “Terrorists”]

© September 10, 2009 EU and US all rights reserved

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/nmw.bmp

Last edited by Paramartasaya; 09-13-2009 at 04:40 PM.
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 08:45 AM   #2
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Israel Warns Russia “We’ll Bring Whole World Down With Us”

Russian And US Forces Retake Missing Nukes From Rogue CIA “Terrorists”

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

"A most disturbing report has been delivered to President Medvedev today wherein Defense Minister Anatoly Serdyukov is reporting that Russian Naval Forces, working in “cooperation” with the United States Navy Space Command, have “retaken” the Finnish Defense Forces vessel Arctic Sea that had been “hijacked” by what these reports are labeling “CIA Terrorists” holding false Estonia, Latvia and Russia passports, and which we had previously reported on in our August 14th report “Russia “Alarmed” After Nuclear Warheads Go Missing In Atlantic”.

Western news reports are, also, confirming the retaking of the Arctic Sea with Mikhail Voitenko, editor of the online Maritime Bulletin-Sovfracht, stating that he had spoken overnight with some of the Russian sailors and was “more puzzled than ever”:
“The vessel had all the necessary modern means of communication and emergency alarms, and was located in waters where regular mobile telephones work," he said at a news conference. "To hijack the vessel so that no one makes a peep — not one alarm goes off — can you imagine how that could be? I can't.” Voitenko, whose company Sovfracht specializes in anti-piracy security consulting, said the hijacking was beyond the means of ordinary pirates.”

© August 18, 2009 EU and US all rights reserved

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/rur2.jpg

Last edited by Paramartasaya; 09-13-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 09:16 AM   #3
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Israel Warns Russia “We’ll Bring Whole World Down With Us”

Socha faal website is not a reliable website . It is run by americans that mix
news with BS .
Neta huhi provides a Tipical response of a bully boy if it is true . If he (and Israel ) does not get what it wants it would take down the world . Brilliant attitude ! The "Samson option rivisited .
I have my own response to this continuing pile of @@@@.
I am fed up hearing all the propaganda about the Hollowcast ( sic) that did not happen . The gas chambers were built after the war .
I am fed up of wars of conquest for a greater Israhell
This giant fraud (the Hollowcast ) is designed to milk money constantly from the gullible gentiles of Europe who have been brainwashed for over sixty years and given a guilty complex . The Hollowcast fraud is to justify the appalling human rights abuses in Gaza and the west bank , the legal robbery of land , the targheted assassination , the starvation of the local population , the deprivation of food , medicines ,water et c.
Under such circumstances the sooner the place is destroyed the better it is for mankind . Apartheid states are no longer needed in this world . It about time the world tells Neta huhu to stick it .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 01:20 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
Socha faal website is not a reliable website . It is run by americans that mix
news with BS .
Neta huhi provides a Tipical response of a bully boy if it is true . If he (and Israel ) does not get what it wants it would take down the world . Brilliant attitude ! The "Samson option rivisited .
I have my own response to this continuing pile of @@@@.
I am fed up hearing all the propaganda about the Hollowcast ( sic) that did not happen . The gas chambers were built after the war .
I am fed up of wars of conquest for a greater Israhell
This giant fraud (the Hollowcast ) is designed to milk money constantly from the gullible gentiles of Europe who have been brainwashed for over sixty years and given a guilty complex . The Hollowcast fraud is to justify the appalling human rights abuses in Gaza and the west bank , the legal robbery of land , the targheted assassination , the starvation of the local population , the deprivation of food , medicines ,water et c.
Under such circumstances the sooner the place is destroyed the better it is for mankind . Apartheid states are no longer needed in this world . It about time the world tells Neta huhu to stick it .
I am starting to see your point. I will never believe in their lies again.. They starved those people deffinately same as they are doing in the 3rd world countries where some say they are over populated...........BS

The Illuminati's were behind all of it with their black pope and jesuits priest all over the world including the roman catholic vatican spreading it's evilness. That is who is behind all the killings. They will be go to hell where they belong.......The vatican teaches the people to worship lucifer
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 02:04 PM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Sorch Faal's website run by Americans who mix news with bs? Sounds like BS NBC and SEE BS!

Reptilians. Humans. Greys. It probably doesn't matter who rules the world. The end result will probably always be insane and violent. Why is it always so very, very hard to just get along...and to leave each other alone?

Sometimes I think that the non-corrupt elements in Russia and America should team-up to bring some semblance of sanity to this stupid world. Could the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights be a unifying factor? I'm not pro-U.S. I'm pro Constitutional Responsible Freedom...without nationalism or protectionism. I know this is a broken record...but I don't know what else to do at this point. I just want a non-corrupt and non-tyrannical world of enlightenment and peace. Why can't the Masons become non-Luciferian...skip the creepy ritualistic bs...and support their Masonic document...the U.S. Constitution? I'm sure that better documents could be drafted...but they would have no history or momentum. I'm trying to be pragmatic.

The reality is that I'm burned-out regarding just about everything. Perhaps this is a good thing. Maybe we need to rethink just about everything. The internet may be helping us to do just that. Perhaps the whole world needs to become completely disillusioned with business as usual...and then gain a vision of a better world. Hope springs eternal.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-13-2009 at 02:39 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 02:10 PM   #6
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

If it wasn't reported by Sorcha Faal, I might believe it.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:45 PM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

propaganda
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 11:29 PM   #8
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8251531.stm

http://www.rense.com/general87/destroy.htm

Read these then make up your mind

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-14-2009 at 11:38 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 12:22 AM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

So many times we have had different people tell us that the aliens "stop" any attempts at a nuclear attack. I believe that they will do what they can to save planet earth.

I watched a set of videos that were placed on here by Ortho regarding the devil in the vatican.

This one in particular I found very fascinating and it also collaborates the testimony of the ones that reported that nuclear devices were emptied by aliens.

mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 02:57 AM   #10
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Agree - how can anything written by Sorcha Faal be described as grim reading?

Same goes for the BBC - totally compromised since the Gulf Wars

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote