Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 06-28-2009, 01:02 AM   #1
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Default Walter Cronkite's death is a time marker

Walter Cronkite’s death is a time marker for cataclysmic events soon to follow!
"

Fist let me say that Walter Cronkite has not passed as I write this. I have the utmost respect and admiration for his accomplishments. The death of Michael Jackson has allowed me to view the future with definite clarity. If you care to know what the future holds then please read my story.

My name is Raging Wind Blackfoot and I am a Native American of the Blackfeet tribe. I grew up on the reservation in Montana and managed to avoid the fate many of my family and tribe have endured living on the reservation. The reservation is located in northwestern Montana along the slopes of the Rocky Mountains.

When I was a young man of the age of 13 my grandfather Roaring Waters Blackfoot took me on a camping trip for several weeks in the Rocky Mountains. At this age a male Indian is taught how to contact your spirit guide. This teaching is usually done from father to son but my father had passed away when I was very young. Like many others who live on the reservation he succumbed to alcoholism.

My grandfather taught me how to see my spirit guide and I discovered the crow was the animal spirit who guided me. As the years progressed I learned how to manifest visions of the past, present and future. What I learned many moons ago is that when the human psyche as a collective is in pain the ability to channel visions become extraordinarily simple. Michael Jackson’s death has opened a window in time for which I am able to easily channel my visions to look backward, sideways or forward in time.

I was able to do this was when Princess Diana passed and then again when 911 happened. What I have gathered is that we are connected at an unconscious level. When we are collectively tuned into the same global event the energy that emanates from around us is brought into an alignment of global consciousness. It is when this happens that my visions become clear and concise. What I have just witnessed I am sharing here for the first time.

I began my vision with the current timeframe and witnessed the incredible sadness that people had over the death of Michael Jackson. I could feel the sadness emanate from all walks of life from all over the world. I then saw an elderly woman who took my hand and asked me to walk with her. As we strolled by a babbling brook she said ‘soon another shall pass who touched many lives’. I looked at here with a bewildered stare and asked sheepishly ‘who old mother’? She said ‘go into the log cabin up on the hill’. She pointed toward a very simple built cabin up on the horizon. I let go of her hand and began my assent up the hill.

As I got to the door I decided to knock. I politely knocked on the door and a grizzled old voice said ‘come in’. As I entered the room I noticed that there was newspaper everywhere. Some of the news was very old. Moon landing, Kennedy Assassination, Nixon resignation and so on. A very frail man lay in the bed that was in the middle of the room. As I got closer I recognized that man was Walter Cronkite. I asked him ‘why are you here sir’? He looked at me and said ‘my time has come to go to the other side’. I looked at him puzzled and could not understand why such a distinguished man was in the middle of nowhere dying. I wanted to ask him more questions but old mother grabbed my hand and led me back outside. The sky went from day to night from the brief moment I was in the log cabin.

I asked old mother what was the significance of Walter Cronkite being there in the log cabin. She looked at me with her dark piercing eyes and said ‘Soon he will join your father on the other side’. ‘When this happens you will know that the Earth Changes our ancestors have foretold to their decedents will happen soon’. Old mother then asked me to close my eyes which I eagerly obliged. I could feel rain on my face and hear the wind blowing. She then told me to open my eyes.

What I saw next was unimaginable flooding. I was in foreign land that I quickly deduced was China. Old mother said we need to go up there to see what is about to happen. She pointed toward the top of a mountain and we began the climb. In the matter of seconds we were at the top of the mountain and looking down at an incredibly large dam. The dam was bulging in the middle and cracks were visible. The people around the dam were franticly screaming commands and panic had set in. The dam was going to fail and they knew it. As I watched the dam break and crumble I was over come with grief. It was as if some one had stabbed me with an emotional knife. Hundreds of thousands perished. Old mother told me to close my eyes again.

When I opened my eyes again I was back inside the log cabin Walter Cronkite was in. He was gone and the newspaper I looked at had the headline ‘Walter Cronkite – The Most Trusted Man in America Passes Away’. I looked at old mother and asked what the significance of what I witnessed is? She said ‘When Walter Cronkite passes within three hundred thirty three days a great catastrophe will befall the Chinese people’. ‘When this catastrophe happens it will mark the beginning of Mother Earth’s vengeance upon the evils of mankind’.

It was at this point that I awoke from my vision and wrote down what I saw and experienced. I am sharing this experience here in order to preserve a historical record of it. When Walter Cronkite passes remember what I have told you here. I am going to rest now.

Thank You
Raging Wind Blackfoot
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 02:41 AM   #2
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Walter Cronkite's death is a time marker

Walter Cronkite reportedly gravely ill
‘All of us are praying for the best,’ says CBS newsman Bob Schieffer

Evan Agostini / AP file
Walter Cronkite is reportedly gravely ill.
View related photos
Television video

updated 3:00 p.m. ET, Fri., June 19, 2009
NEW YORK - CBS isn’t commenting on reports that veteran newsman Walter Cronkite is gravely ill.

The 92-year-old former anchor of “The CBS Evening News,” who has been ailing for some time, has reportedly taken a turn for the worse, according to TVNewser and other online sites.

CBS News spokesman Kevin Tedesco had no comment on Friday.

Bob Schieffer said, “All of us are praying for the best, and our thoughts are with Walter’s family.” The host of CBS’ “Face the Nation” and a longtime Cronkite colleague, Schieffer noted that he had no current news on Cronkite’s condition.

Cynthia Dicrocco, Cronkite's executive assistant, told Boston.com's The Names Blog, “His condition is being grossly exaggerated. He’s dealing with the challenges of being a 92-year-old man.”

Dicrocco told the blog that Cronkite had been sick, but was recuperating at his home in New York.

The face of CBS News for more than two decades, Cronkite was named “the most trusted man in America” in a 1972 “trust index” survey, and he ended each broadcast with the reassuring signoff, “And that’s the way it is.”

He left the “Evening News” anchor desk in 1981, but after that kept a busy schedule both in journalistic and other activities.

For 24 years, he served as onsite host for New Year’s Day telecasts by the Vienna Philharmonic until ill health forced him to bow out earlier this year.

© 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31449912...nt-television/
Old 06-28-2009, 02:57 AM   #3
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting. It probaly wouldn't hurt at all to keep this in mind.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 03:11 AM   #4
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage825776/pg1

Quote:
‘When Walter Cronkite passes within three hundred thirty three days a great catastrophe will befall the Chinese people’.
The Three Georges dam to break 333 days after Cronkite's death?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...=f&oq=&aqi=g10

http://www.wovoca.com/prophecy-maori-earth-changes.htm
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 05:15 AM   #5
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

The Three Georges dam to break 333 days after Cronkite's death?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...=f&oq=&aqi=g10

http://www.wovoca.com/prophecy-maori-earth-changes.htm

Interesting links. The prophetic signs are coming out from many sources.
Old 06-28-2009, 05:29 AM   #6
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder if the Chinese are aware of this prophecy?

At a rough guess, probably May of next year.....assuming Walter leaving in the next week or two.......anyone else have a guess at the timing.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:57 AM   #7
smat
Avalon Senior Member

Fascinating links and info, thanks for this.
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:14 AM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I remember when that dam was being built (the undertaking financed by Citibank among others) so many voices were saying that it was so bad for the environment and one day they might regret it....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 02:10 AM   #9
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I guess it's time to bring this thread back.
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 02:44 AM   #10
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

I think that makes the dam to break on June 15th 2010.

RIP WC

metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 03:20 AM   #11
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Time will tell.

Winter Wolf
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 05:59 AM   #12
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Actually the first post by Northern Santuary says 'within' 333 days, so that means on or before June 15th 2010. That kid Boriska, from the Project Camelot interviews, also mentioned something about flooding around 2009 and on.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:33 PM   #13
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Here's an assessment of the Dam itself being able to cause earthquakes from the weight of the water.

http://www.gi.alaska.edu/ScienceForum/ASF14/1465.html
Giant Chinese Dam May Cause Earth to Move
Article #1465

by Ned Rozell

This column is provided as a public service by the Geophysical Institute, University of Alaska Fairbanks, in cooperation with the UAF research community. Ned Rozell is a science writer at the institute.

In a project reminiscent of the Great Wall, the Chinese are building another of the world's largest structures. When they finish the Three Gorges Dam, the Chinese will have built a wall across the third largest river in the world, created a reservoir almost 300 miles long, and tapped an electrical source equal to 18 nuclear power plants.

Water held by the dam also may trigger earthquakes that could threaten millions of people. Two scientists at the Geophysical Institute are working together to help the Chinese assess the earthquake risk of Three Gorges Dam. Born in the mountains of the Tibetan Plateau, the Yangtzi River flows almost 4,000 miles to the ocean, making it the third longest river in the world after the Nile and the Amazon (the Yukon is half the length of the Yangtzi). Hoping to harness the power of the river, the Chinese government began building the dam a few years ago, expecting to finish by 2009. When the mile-wide, 600-foot high dam is complete, the flooding upstream will begin. As the water rises, it will drown more than 1,400 rural towns and villages abandoned earlier by government decree. The water rising behind the dam will power 26 huge turbines to provide electricity, and will allow people to control a river that has killed 300,000 people by flooding during the 20th century.

No one knows how local seismic faults will react to the incredible mass of water behind Three Gorges Dam. Like heavy snow on an overloaded roof, the weight of water blocked by dams can cause existing cracks in Earth's crust to slip, resulting in earthquakes. Faults tend to slip more often when a nearby giant reservoir is filled with water. The largest was a magnitude 6.5 triggered by the Konya reservoir in Turkey. That earthquake killed 200 people in December 1967.

NASA funded Jeff Freymueller and Shusun Li of the Geophysical Institute to help the Chinese determine the seismic risk of Three Gorges Dam. Millions of people downstream from the dam are at risk should an earthquake damage or destroy it. "A catastrophic failure of the dam would be perhaps the single most destructive event in human history," said Freymueller, a professor of geophysics. He added that the chances of the dam being destroyed by an earthquake are small, but because the consequences are so severe any seismic activity induced by the reservoir has to be taken seriously.

Freymueller and Li will study movement of Earth's crust around the dam site before and after the dam is built. Freymueller will use global positioning satellites, the same tool he used to determine that Seward and Homer are creeping in opposite directions by a few centimeters a year. GPS receivers placed at various points in the Yangtzi River basin by Chinese scientists will tell Freymueller how much the ground has subsided due to the weight of the reservoir. Li, a professor of remote sensing, will use a different type of satellite to view the river basin. A synthetic aperture radar satellite sends radio pulses to the ground and records the time it takes them to return. The satellite will allow scientists to get a wider view than that allowed by the GPS receivers on the ground. Combining the technologies may allow Freymueller and Li to measure the sinkage of the new river basin, which will probably be less than 20 centimeters, about the length of a man's hand.

Both researchers hope their findings on ground subsidence around the dam will allow an accurate assessment of how seismic faults will react to the load of water. Li has added incentive to find the seismic effects of the Three Gorges Dam. His hometown, Shanghai, is downriver.
Old 07-18-2009, 12:37 PM   #14
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

IT is a big dam, over 1 mile in width!

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=30.82...833,111.002222

just zoom it.
Old 07-18-2009, 12:42 PM   #15
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Three Gorges Dam is a disaster in the making, China admits
Jane Macartney in Beijing
RECOMMEND?

It was hailed as one of the engineering feats of the 20th century. Now the Three Gorges Dam across China’s mighty Yangtze River threatens to become an environmental catastrophe.

In an unprecedented admission of blame, Communist Party officials gave a stark warning yesterday of impending disaster in the vast area around the dam if preventive measures are not urgently introduced.

For more than a decade China has promoted the world’s biggest hydro-electric project as the best way to end centuries of floods along the basin of the Yangtze and to provide energy to fuel the country’s economic boom.

The Government ignored critics who claimed that the Three Gorges, first proposed nearly a century ago and immortalised in a poem by Mao Zedong, was an ecological disaster waiting to happen.

RELATED LINKS
China's Three Gorges
Pollution has put Yangtze on brink of catastrophe
Chinese storms hit 200 million
Now those same officials who oversaw construction of the £13 billion dam admit that surrounding areas are paying a heavy, and potentially calamitous, environmental cost. Hundreds of thousands of people may have to be moved. A total of 1.3 million have been displaced by the dam already.

A report issued by the Xinhua news agency, mouthpiece for the Government, said: “There exist many ecological and environmental problems concerning the Three Gorges Dam. If no preventive measures are taken, the project could lead to catastrophe.”

A government forum listed a host of threats such as conflicts over land shortages, ecological deterioration as a result of irrational development and, especially, erosion and landslides on steep hills around the dam. Other authorities have already raised concerns over algae bloom downstream from the Three Gorges and a deterioration in aquatic life.

Wang Xiaofeng, director of the administrative office in charge of building the dam, said that it was time to face up to the environmental consequences of a project hailed as an achievement to rival the Great Wall.

He said: “We absolutely cannot relax our guard against ecological and environmental security problems sparked by the Three Gorges project. We cannot win passing economic prosperity at the cost of the environment.”

He revealed that the Prime Minister, Wen Jiabao, had discussed the problems surrounding the dam during a Cabinet meeting this year.

The timing of yesterday’s warning is significant, coming just two weeks before the Communist Party holds a five-yearly congress at which it will cement policy and anoint a new generation of leaders. One political analyst said: “It is a way for President Hu Jintao to distance himself [from the Three Gorges project] further. He stayed away from the completion ceremonies a year ago and this underlines that his administration does not want to be associated with the Three Gorges.” The project to create a dam producing more than 18,000MW of power – 20 times more than the Hoo-ver Dam in America – has been dogged by controversy. In 1989 one vice-premier ordered a five-year moratorium on any discussion about the dam, but that was ignored when conservatives gained power after the Tiananmen Square crackdown in the same year. In 1992 the virtually toothless National People’s Congress, or parliament, approved the dam – but with one third of deputies voting “no” or abstaining.

Dai Qing, an environmental activist, has been the most vocal opponent of the Three Gorges. She said: “We have never stopped talking about the problems but our voice was too weak. The system does not listen to the voices of civic activists or dissidents. But now, at last, they are starting to hear.”

One of the most worrying consequences of the project has been the sharp increase in landslides around the dam. Studies by geologists have shown that the water seeping out of the reservoir and the huge pressure changes are weakening the banks.

One official said that the shore of the reservoir had collapsed in 91 places and a total of 36 kilometres (22 miles) had already caved in.

Landslides have produced waves as high as 50 metres (165ft). In July a mountain along a tributary collapsed, dragging 13 farmers to their deaths and drowning 11 fishermen.

Ms Dai told The Times: “The Government knows it has made a mistake. Now they are afraid that the catastrophe that they cannot prevent will spark civil unrest. So they want to go public before the troubles start.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2537279.ece
Old 07-18-2009, 12:52 PM   #16
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Raging wind Blackfoot made this post just before Walter passed away:

I believe that Walter Cronkite will pass away within seven days of the 40th anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon landing.

My spirit has been very troubled since the vision I had in late June. I posted about my vision here to have a record of it. Here is the original post.
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

I recently went beck to my tribe and visited with the elders to discuss my vision with them. What was troubling me is that Old Mother in my vision stated within 333 days of Walter Cronkite’s death there will be a terrible human tragedy in China involving a dam bursting. I am now convinced the dam that Old Mother showed me in my vision is The Three Gorges Dam.

During my visit with the elders we held group prayer and mediotation. We did this for several hours and it helped me clear my troubled mind. I decided to take a walk alone along the creek that flows from the mountains down to our tribal community. I walked for a couple hours and as I neared a favorite ledge of mine that has a spectacular view of the Rockies I saw an Eagle land in a pine tree that was much taller than the others surrounding it. This is not an unusual sight in this area yet the bird attracted my attention in a way that other sightings have not. I stared in wonderment at the beautiful creature and wondered what it would be like to soar in the sky. It was then that seven crows came from behind me and began to bother the Eagle. The Eagle quietly flew away. The crows flew over my head in a strange dance in the sky. They did this for about a minute and then flew off.

It was right after this that I felt a sense sadness and understanding. I can’t explain how I know this but I feel instinctively that Walter Cronkite will pass away within seven days of the 40th anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon landing. I feel deep in my soul that by July 27 this will be fulfilled.

Thank You
Raging Wind Blackfoot
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage840936/pg1
Old 07-18-2009, 01:01 PM   #17
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

He was honored by the NWO/ globalist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaS6b...layer_embedded
Old 07-18-2009, 01:44 PM   #18
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

not a whole lot surprises me these days ...
northern sanctuary ... i read your post ... raging wind blackfoot's article with interest ... perked my ears enough i had to write ...

there have been times when i found myself taking people to a cabin ... one with newspapers with headlines of people passing on them ... these people were theirselves passing from one dimension to another ... it was/is ... a stopping place ... a place of record prior to continuing on a different adventure ... some did not know how to find the cabin ... i assisted ... as i still do ...

in december of last year ... i came to know that many individuals in this world's limelight ... will come to pass this year ... 2009 ... and that some will even be a shock to most ... but that it must be ... i wrote this to my friend at the time ...

last summer ... whilst gardening ... i was spoken to ... by a native chief ... one that had already physically passed from this earth ...
that conveyance went on for quite some time and to keep the story short ... he spoke of the flood to come ... mother nature will cry as there will be much devestation ... but that she already knows ... will try to keep it at minimal ... but knows it will be regardless ...
that it will cause great lands to part ... the power of the water tremendous ... the people and the landscape will experience anguish ...

and the wind as it blew around and through me that afternoon as i experienced and received this ... brought with it the vision of the massive waters ... uprooting large trees and everything in its way ... i knew no other details ...

when the winds finally calmed that day ... and the clouds parted and made way for the sun once more ... i cried ... cried for the people ... cried for the earth ... cried because i knew it will be ...

so i read raging wind blackfoot's words with interest ... so much syncing to what i know and have experienced ...

333 days ... interesting ...

effortless is it to know things of what will be as we are all connected ...
as soon as we come to know this ... that we are not separate ... the knowingness also flows ...

we are headed in a very different way of living ...
truly amazing ...
truly who we really are ...

enuff said ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:56 PM   #19
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Good to hear your insights futureyes.. in times of great change.. the analytical side of the mind does not have enough time to analyse, to cope.. the intuitive side becomes much more important for survival.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:04 AM   #20
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Three Gorges Dam open holes for sluicing mounting flood

Photo taken on July 1, 2009 shows the Three Gorges Dam opening two deep-holes and a trash way hole for sluicing the mounting flood water, in Yichang, central China's Hubei Province. The Three Gorges Reservoir has high influx of flooded water along with the arrival of Yangtze River's main flood season with recent days' persistent rainfalls. [Xinhua]

See link for 5 pictures
http://www.china.org.cn/pictures/200...18056999_2.htm
Old 07-21-2009, 01:30 AM   #21
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post

last summer ... whilst gardening ... i was spoken to ... by a native chief ... one that had already physically passed from this earth ...
that conveyance went on for quite some time and to keep the story short ...

I think that if you wanted to tell the long story we would all be interested, if you care to do so...thanks.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:47 AM   #22
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

All the flooding is going to create problems for the dams:

Landslide threatens Chinese dam

AFP, BEIJING
Saturday, Aug 08, 2009, Page 5
A landslide in China’s mountainous southwest has dammed up a major tributary of the Yangtze River, posing a threat to a hydroelectric dam and communities downstream, state media said.

The landslide occurred on the Dadu River in Sichuan Province’s Hanyuan County late on Thursday, leaving two people dead and 19 injured, Xinhua news agency reported.

It was not immediately known how many people were missing, Xinhua said.

The massive flow of mud and rocks blocked the river, leaving only a trickle flowing through to the Pubugou hydroelectric dam, the report said.

Authorities have ordered the evacuation of communities below the landslide as the backed-up water had begun to seep through the debris, escalating fears it would soon burst through and send torrents of water downstream, it said.

Torrential rain and landslides have killed nearly 70 people and left almost as many missing in south and central China since the beginning of June, state media reported last week.

On July 24, another landslide on the Dadu River engulfed makeshift housing for a dam construction crew in Shalian, leaving about 50 people missing and four dead, earlier reports said.

Parts of the Dadu River run through areas that were rocked by a huge, 8.0-magnitude earthquake in May last year that also triggered landslides in Sichuan’s mountainous regions. Nearly 87,000 people were left dead or missing in the quake.

Meanwhile, China Daily reported on Thursday that at least 10 people had been killed this week and one remained missing in rain-induced floods in southwest China’s Chongqing, a major municipality on the banks of the Yangtze.

The flooding, which is expected to become the worst on this section of the Yangtze since 2004, has also forced the evacuation of 123,000 people, the daily said, citing the civil affairs ministry.

Ten thousand houses in the area have been toppled, while 16,000 others have been damaged, the report said.

The government on Wednesday issued an alert urging intensified efforts to fight flooding along the Yangtze, China’s largest river, the paper said.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/worl.../08/2003450651

http://www.china.org.cn/pictures/200...t_18056999.htm
Old 09-04-2009, 05:22 PM   #23
greenelephant
Avalon Senior Member

I wish to be impartial from this but there is a psychic forum that has made a prediction about a Dam in china failing. please read here

http://www.psychics.co.uk/prediction...nsfor2009.html
greenelephant is offline   Reply With Quote