Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-31-2008, 04:01 AM   #226
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Hey PhiedPiper,

I see your points loud and clear, my friend. They are brilliant as always. Thanks for shearing. I really appreciate.

I believe that the primary lesson for all of us is to understand that all this we are trying to do here is a team work. We are all ONE and we are all brilliant in our own way. What you talking about, is above the duality perception and I agree with you totally. The true nature of all existence is visible only when you are apart from the duality. Only then you start to see the pattern in Creator’s manifestations.

But in my humble opinion, to reach that point of clarity and observation you first have to transform yourself through Light.

Thanks Buddy! I really appreciate.

Astralwaker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 04:36 AM   #227
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiedPiper View Post
Hi everyone,

We are working with a new idea that will allow us to home in on a particular node/site depending on where in the world we live. This means that as the monthly meditations develop, as soon as the technical details are worked out, we may try to produce different files for each of the regional zones that we end up with.
Can't wait! I want to do it right now! As we move towards action, we'll feel this singularity more and more. Like when you build your home, you can touch your goal already, you don't have to project yourself there anymore, you are already touching it even if it's not finished.

I was wondering PhiedPiper, are you using James Paul Furia's work?

Respect
Alexandre
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 10:49 AM   #228
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Astralwalker,

I am so glad you brought up that last point. I was hoping you would. Because it helps me lead into the next part of the contribution I am working towards:

I realized after a long time in my frequency research that the missing element I was forgetting was the "indirect" transition through roy-g-biv spectral light and into white light, not directly to white light. I realized this was key (for any of you doing white light meditation, as is a very strongly reinforced and deeply taught technique in the meditation courses I have practiced for about 10 years, if you look carefully when you know you've mastered a white light meditation, you will be sure to notice a vibratory "corona" of roy-g-biv light "between" you and the white light, with violet closest to the white, and red closest to you! it's true! even if it was too faint to notice before, it will become much more noticeable once you are concentrating on it).

So from then on I always wondered, sure, a prism can refract white light into coloured light, but is there a way to do the opposite - turns out there is!

So I realized what I thought was a huge secret - if we are focusing within the correct spectral code through a "reversed" vibratory prism, we will be achieving exactly this!

I realize it is very complicated to explain in detail, and besides most of it is still in my head in the abstract form. But I see it coming together, there is a way to make this "code" practical and not simply proof that the ancients knew what they were doing.

By focusing on colour in the right sense we will walk into the light of singularity. I hope you see what I mean Astralwalker, this light is not "versus" anything. Darkness is a world apart of the place this formula, if correctly designed, can lead.

There is some part of the formula here, if it has not been posted already:

http://www.greatdreams.com/gem1.htm

Please look especially at the sections "Sine Waves" and "A Frequency of Light", together around the middle.

It turns out that the way of encoding the speed of light through air by way of the tangent is absolutely crucial in this regard, especially later when the visual and tactile overlays can be designed. I am basically dedicating myself almost completely (as much as possibly can be) to this effort.

I might try to prepare something much earlier than the date so we can start to send files around so people can do individual sessions and give feedback - if I have enough time I will do multiple improvements per month.

Perseide, yes, I am definitely going to be following Furia and Monck's work particularly the 432 standard, there is an essential astronomical aspect to this that has to do with the crucial major 3rd between the Om and Kung frequencies (earth and platonic years), which both of course resolve to right around A=432Hz.

http://www.planetware.de/octave/earthyear.html

http://www.planetware.de/octave/earthplato.html

You will notice the mention of Aquarius for the Kung/Platonic Year frequency - this is the catalytical frequency when the rest is right.

I hope other people can feel the excitement I do!!! It's the energy of what's going to be happening all by itself, something we can all soon "walk into", so to speak.

"According to Hinduistic and Tibetan tradition this is the point of cosmic unity with god, center of divine inspiration and supramental intuition. Holding a tuning fork with 172,06 Hz to this point will activate the crown."

I am also using a lot of original work as I have been working on this stuff in a lab for years now, I am preparing my first research paper on the matter at the moment that is a little technical to post but discusses a variety of new models for these types of meditations and basically all types of 21st century novel art/music forms (i'm anticipating a wealth of different kinds of synaesthetic art pretty much).

I don't want to have people be waiting too long so I'll be getting to work in the new year, but I'll keep checking in and be sure to post any major updates.

So I hope you saw what I meant about the light thing Astralwalker I really don't want to be ambiguous! Hopefully it's more clear now!

take care everyone

Last edited by PhiedPiper; 12-31-2008 at 11:06 AM.
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:35 AM   #229
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

PhiedPiper,

I totally agree with you my friend. The same Source that gives direction to your Life Force Creativity is also steering my actions here in this plane of existence and beyond.

I’m totally aware that your skills are up to the task and that Divine Plan has put you through the exact life experiences needed to generate the necessary knowledge for all this.

I’m happy that you are around and I trust you completely.

Respect,
Astralwalker
Old 12-31-2008, 11:40 AM   #230
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I feel deeply priviledged to have access to this wonderful knowledge. Thank you both for your generousity in bringing this information to the members of this forum.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 01:18 PM   #231
Galaxy Girl
Avalon Senior Member

PhiedPiper, thank you for your post #220. I really resonate with what a lot of what you shared . . . several things in in particular:

Quote:
We are working with a new idea that will allow us to home in on a particular node/site depending on where in the world we live. This means that as the monthly meditations develop, as soon as the technical details are worked out, we may try to produce different files for each of the regional zones that we end up with. In the warmer months, people would still be encouraged to travel to their nearest site, as the project grows we might be able to use this as a method for having "hubs" to corral the energy coming in from elsewhere in the area and redirect it up into the grid.
I live in Western North Carolina where the energy of the Smoky Mountains (oldest in the world) is very intense. The veil between dimensions is very thin in the region and it is possible to experience and see many natural phenomena. Here is an example from my friend 1doorway, who lives not far from me. He is an amazing example of someone who works with these natural forces.

And then there is Michael Lightweaver, another good friend who lives near me at his Mountain Light Sanctuary:

http://www.mtnlightsanctuary.com/elves.htm

PhiedPiper, I would like you to think about creating a music file for our region. Our first group meditation is tonight with the New Year.

I also resonate deeply with this part of your post, as it reflects my own journey:

Quote:
For the longest time I was trying to find someone else who was as determined and inspired to do what we could to really put matters into the people of the worlds hands again. I was trying to look everywhere, the place we met was the most unlikely of places to be sure.

And then finally when I was about ready to give up I came across someone who was as determined as I was.

It is the web of consciousness t hat is making these connections happen, and they will continue for us all.
I am so happy to find you all!

PhiedPiper, your Singularity Theory is also very helpful:

Quote:
This is the best brief example I could make for singularity theory before really, really getting into it. The metaphor of walking towards the "welcome" and away from the "unwelcome" works perfectly for this.
"Astralwalker, when I read this thread, I feel experience singularity theory . . . this being pulled towards something, that I am drawing something to me. I am walking towards the welcome and away from the unwelcome. I find the energy of this thread compelling and energizing.

And I particularly liked this part of your post, PhiedPiper:

Quote:
We are instead moving away from the greatly exaggerated concept of "light and darkness" altogether, and moving into the *colour*, and yes we will have to reinvent the way we use our languages to represent this shift in paradigm (you can start now if you carefully monitor the way you use your language(s)).
For 25 years color has been a very important part of my personal life. I've gone through many phases in choosing the colors that I wear . . . purple, everything purple. Then cobalt blue and marigold . . . then white, everything white. I had a very long turquoise phase too. Now I wear every color but always in their full jewel tones. I always knew inside that color had a lot to do with my personal evolution.

Talking about moving into
"color" excites me!

Thank you everyone on this thread for the amazing energy that is building here.

GG

Last edited by Galaxy Girl; 12-31-2008 at 01:45 PM.
Galaxy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 06:27 PM   #233
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Friends,

It’s been few weeks since I have created this thread:

2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

I believe that we are moving into something wonderful in 2012 but only if we show ourselves worthy of it.

There is plenty that we still have to do, for such short period of time.

Our Word is changing minute by minute. We are receiving new energy from outside and its changing the fundamental structure of our Solar System. The density between the dimensions is weakening and we are starting to feel the clear connection between them.

My perspective was and still is that everything is alive in the Universe. Every single spark of life or manifestation vibrates, pulsates and communicates with everything else in the Universe.

So we are all connected, and we are starting to feel that connection.

I believe that we are at the end of Long Cycle and most of us are facing Evolution.

The Matrix is rearranging it self, both in the Light and the Dark Side.

I believe that we are facing a choice that we have to take.

I hope it will be the right one.

We have only less then four years till the day that it was depicted in the Crop Formations on which we are seeing clearly the mass expansion of our Sun.

It does not take to be an astrophysicist to determine what kind of implications such event can bring to our planet.

Our scientists had already detected that there is something extraordinary going on in the center of Milky Way.

The ETs are showing us when the cosmic beams that I call Nexus event will be visible from Earth.

There are ones, who consider that my download is simple result of Project Blue Beam or simple micro-chip manipulations of malevolent extraterrestrial groups.

I’m aware of all of them, and much more then like to reveal and I can assure you that this is not the case.

I have solid experience with this and I can determine from where the input is coming.

We have powerful security system that is called emotions.

If the download from the Psionic Field is false or has aggressive or has bad intentions your heart immediately senses this.

That is why keeping the pure heart at all cost is so important. We hold the basic substance of Universe and we have everything we need, we just don’t realize this.

"They" insist that we pay attention to fractal geometry. From my point of view this download is solid. The data is real and it is alarming of possible 2012-2013 catastrophes if we do not do something about it!

From the bottom of my heart, I believe that planetary meditation is just a start.

It will start as test or experiment, but it will soon transform into something surprisingly powerful.

It will change the reality of this world, our Planet will start to vibrate with light even the people who will walk on the street will feel the difference.

My friend thinks that we can either choose to heal our planet or either to live it forever as a race when the Nexus as depicted in the crop formation will come.

I believe that we can achieve both.

In any case, I have achieved what I come here to achieve. I have delivered the message.

I hope we will have strength to resolve our differences, to unite as ONE and to show our true DIVINE NATURE that is hidden deep inside every each of us.

Thanks to everyone who helped in creation of this thread and who helped this message and perspective to reach as many people as possible.

Happy New Year Everyone!

I Love You ALL
Astralwalker

Last edited by Astralwalker; 12-31-2008 at 10:27 PM.
Old 12-31-2008, 06:29 PM   #234
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

I was thinking if we had a short concise paragraph or two that we could send out to other mediations groups with the information we could quickly gather higher numbers of participates as the February date is not that far away. I would be willing to search the net and send out notices to groups. I go to a few local groups but they are small. If we had a notice that could be sent out that would be great. Also as an idea there are all of the alternate internet radio stadios that could be informed of the meditation day as a way to increase the numbers. I ran across this group on the net. I get the HeartMath newsletters, I do not belong to this group at the present but am joining it. This group has almost 9,000 members, the group below is linked with them. I also found it intersesting to note they were getting 100 monitoring devices to measure the electromagnetic response of their meditations, intentions, and prayers. I do not know if they would be willing but it never hurts to ask. If each participate would sent out the general notice and ask for the people they contact to send it out that would help as well. What do you think of that idea?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.glcoherence.org/ from the website....

The Global Coherence Initiative is a science-based initiative uniting millions of people in heart-focused care and intention, to shift global consciousness from instability and discord to balance, cooperation and enduring peace.

This project has been launched by the Institute of HeartMath®, a nonprofit 501(c)(3), a recognized global leader in researching emotional physiology, heart-brain interactions and the physiology of optimal health and performance.

The Global Coherence Initiative is designed to help individuals and groups work together, synchronistically and strategically to increase the impact of their efforts to create positive global change.

Together we will:

* Increase personal coherence for the benefit of ourselves and the planet
* Help shift the planetary consciousness baseline from self-centeredness to wholeness care
* Increase connection and social harmony
* Empower our ability to navigate through global changes with less stress and more ease
* Empower environmental responsibility and stewardship of the planet

This project has been initiated because millions of people sense that this is an extraordinary time; that a paradigm shift of human consciousness is now under way; that we are at the crossroads of change and must move toward the healing of ourselves and our planet. Many people are feeling a strong desire to help change our present and future conditions and are looking for ways to use their heart, spirit-aligned wisdom and care to make a meaningful difference.

The Global Coherence Initiative is one of many care and compassion initiatives taking place on the planet. Each year, an increasing number of groups and online communities are radiating compassion and care to the planet in these times of need. We and others feel that these collective heart-based initiatives, rather than being a trend, represent the proactive consciousness platform of the future, in which individuals and communities take responsibility for shaping a new world by increasing love, care and compassion for the global whole.

Heart Coherence

Many people recognize that their meditations, prayers, affirmations and intentions can and do affect the world. Researchers suggest that these activities can have even more transformative and lasting impact by adding heart coherence to the process. Heart coherence is a distinct mode of synchronized psycho-physical functioning associated with sustained positive emotion. It is a state of energetic alignment and cooperation between heart, mind, body and spirit. In coherence, energy is accumulated, not wasted, leaving you more energy to manifest intention and harmonious outcomes.

Adding heart coherence to meditation, prayer and intention practices is an important aspect of the Global Coherence Initiative. It adds order and increased effectiveness to whatever form of practice you are doing.

The Global Coherence Initiative offers education and technology on how to increase individual heart coherence. As groups of people in the Global Coherence community intentionally send coherent love and care to the world, a more powerful heart-filled environment is created. This helps to build a reservoir of positive energy that benefits the planet. This reservoir can then be utilized to help bring balance and stabilization to people, thereby making it easier to find solutions to problems like climate change, the destruction of the rain forests, poverty, war, hunger and other global issues. In addition, by sending coherent heart energy to the planet, you benefit personally. Practicing coherence has a carryover effect that helps to cushion you through stressors and challenges that occur day to day.

Earth Monitoring

The Global Coherence Initiative will include an important scientific measurement component. Advanced sensing technology, now being developed at the Institute of HeartMath, will allow us to observe changes in the earth’s magnetic field and test the hypothesis that the earth’s field is affected by mass human emotion, positive or negative. The Global Coherence Monitoring System (GCMS) will consist of approximately 100 sensors strategically located around the world. This system will enable a new level of scientific inquiry into the relationship between the earth’s magnetic field, collective human emotions and behaviors, and planetary changes.

The GCMS will allow us to test the hypotheses that:

* Strong collective human emotions are reflected in the earth’s field.
* Groups of people in heart coherence can affect the earth’s field.
* Changes in the earth’s field predict earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and similar planetary scale events, in order to give people advance warning.

Our long-term goal is to correlate the following: coherence-level data collected from the GCI community with changes in the earth’s magnetic field, along with changes in various social, environmental and health outcomes.

The Global Coherence Initiative is perhaps the greatest experiment in the history of the world.

—Jack Canfield, Co-Creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® Series, Co-author of The Success Principles™, and founder of the Transformational Leadership Council.

Community Building

This Web site will be the focal point for the GCI community. Here members will receive updates, instruction, audio and video communications, connection with other members in the Global Coherence community and more. We invite you to explore the other sections of the site to learn more about how you can participate, resources for increasing heart coherence, and our sponsors, supporters and Advisory Board.

GCI Brochure Click here to download the Global Coherence Initiative brochure.

What You Can Do Now

You can start now by becoming a member and learning how to increase your heart coherence and tracking your progress. While the monitoring system continues to be developed and the GCI community and activities continue to grow, the world needs your participation. You can play an important part in building this community.

Global Coherence Initiative Summary:

Connects—people globally who are committed to making a difference by contributing coherent heart energy to planetary needs

Educates—by providing resources for increasing individual and collective coherence

Guides—through providing information and suggestions on when and where to focus your energetic contributions

Monitors—by tracking coherence and measuring changes in the earth’s geomagnetic field and the potential effects of heart-coherent intentions on the field.

Earth is our responsibility, now is the time.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 09:13 PM   #235
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
I feel deeply priviledged to have access to this wonderful knowledge. Thank you both for your generousity in bringing this information to the members of this forum.
truthfuly trying to keep this thread on the front page
,so evryone gets to read it ,rhythm.
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 01:25 AM   #236
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

"According to Edgar Cayce, the famous psychic, the opening to the Halls of Records, which hold the history of the Earth, will be found in the right shoulder of the Sphinx. This has been clearly marked geometrically. Looking at the figure below, if you bisect the golden mean rectangle that fits around the spiral at the Giza plateau, it passes exactly through the headdress of the Sphinx. Also, a line extended from the southern face of the middle pyramid and the line that bisects the golden mean rectangle, forms a cross that marks a very specific spot on the right shoulder of the Sphinx.

Richard Hoagland states that the Arab name for the Sphinx means "The End of the End connected to the Beginning of the Beginning".This is definitely a "Timeline". One of the meanings of the Sphinx is a time cycle from the beginning of Leo to the end of Pisces, the age we are in and the beginning of Aquarius

The Sphinx, the Lion Man in this interpretation represent the Zodiac signs of Leo and Aquarius. When the Sphinx was built some 12,000 years ago, in the Age of Leo, it faced almost due east, where the equinox point was in the Age of Leo. In the New Age, Aquarius, the Sphinx will be facing the zodiac signs in the sky 180 degrees rotated from it's original position and now facing Aquarius."

This is taken from the following web site:the fibonacci concept of creation numbers
http://www.greatdreams.com/fibonaci.htm
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 01:40 AM   #237
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Astral walker this link is entitled : satellite images of sacred sites
http://sacredcirclecosmos.com/Sacred...satimages.html

Philosophy is written in this grand book-I mean the universe-which stands continually open to our gaze, but it cannot be understood unless one first learns to comprehend the language and interpret the characters in which it is written. It is written in the language of mathematics, and its characters are triangles, circles, and other geometrical figures, without which it is humanly impossible to understand a single word of it; without these, one is
wandering about in a dark labyrinth.
-Galileo Galilei
Il Saggiatore [1623]

could be of interest to you

kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 01-01-2009 at 01:42 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 10:54 AM   #238
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Respected Judykott,

Quote:
….by tracking coherence and measuring changes in the earth’s geomagnetic field and the potential effects of heart-coherent intentions on the field.

Earth is our responsibility, now is the time...

Your ideas are all great. I think they will help a lot in what we are trying to achieve.

Thank you. When comes to that we will contact you and discuss this further.

Best regards,
Astralwalker
Old 01-01-2009, 11:04 AM   #239
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Carmen>>

Quote:

Respected friend,

We are all privileged to participate in building this great event!

Everyone's ideas are appreciated and welcomed
Let’s build this!

Regards,
Astralwalker
Old 01-01-2009, 11:13 AM   #240
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Galaxy Girl >>

Quote:
"Astralwalker, when I read this thread, I feel experience singularity theory . . . this being pulled towards something, that I am drawing something to me. I am walking towards the welcome and away from the unwelcome. I find the energy of this thread compelling and energizing.

Respected friend,

We are all experiencing a shift in our lives, since this thread had started. It’s started to generate intention and energy. I believe we are already creating a new reality.

And we will do a lot more…

Regards,
Astralwalker
Old 01-01-2009, 11:25 AM   #241
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Paramartasaya

Hi

I found some interesting videos about 2012 by David Wilcock.

The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock:

Thanks for the links Paramartasaya.

I had been tracking and analyzing the research of respected David Wilcock and respected Richard C. Hoagland, for some time.

I had seen them all already, ever since they were available on the net, and they all contain a great input.

I can only thank David and Richard for all their time, effort and research that those two had done.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Old 01-01-2009, 11:31 AM   #242
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Rhythm>>
Quote:
...truthfuly trying to keep this thread on the front page
,so evryone gets to read it...

Thanks Rhythm. I really appreciate.

Respect,
Astralwalker
Old 01-01-2009, 11:39 AM   #243
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Astral walker this link is entitled : satellite images of sacred sites
http://sacredcirclecosmos.com/Sacred...satimages.html

Philosophy is written in this grand book-I mean the universe-which stands continually open to our gaze, but it cannot be understood unless one first learns to comprehend the language and interpret the characters in which it is written. It is written in the language of mathematics, and its characters are triangles, circles, and other geometrical figures, without which it is humanly impossible to understand a single word of it; without these, one is wandering about in a dark labyrinth.

-Galileo Galilei

Il Saggiatore [1623]

could be of interest to you

kindness
mudra
All your links are very useful my friend.

Thank you Mudra for all your effort, time and energy you are putting into this.

I really appreciate.

Astralwalker
Old 01-01-2009, 11:45 AM   #244
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Old 01-01-2009, 02:14 PM   #245
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Astralwalker and fellow Avalonians, can i say that this thread is the most important product on this subject ever because it brings everything together in one place - the input from everyone on this forum in addition to you Astralwalker has been exceptiional, heres hoping it continues apace this year.

But.....

I have noticed recently on this tread a tendency to "complicate" things....can we keep the message simple?

If we want to get the "message" across to as many as possible (and i know you do) and increase the vibrational level across the world, people need a very simple message about what to do in the coming times....can you bear this in mind in your coming postings about the meditation plans? I am getting worried that i might "get it wrong" when the day (or days) to mediatate comes around...please assure us that it will be easy to follow.

I say "keep it simple" from years of experience travelling around the world to well over 100 countries on projects, and success was only ever achieved when the message was simple, failure was always assured if the message got complicated. Sadly, many people are not that smart and intelligent, its not their fault because they have been poisoned by chemicals in food and mind programming on tv, and thus in order for you to carry as many as possible with you we must be clear and simple, we are not all spiritually enlightened like you and Phied Piper, but we all want to provide input as best we can to change the world we live in! I like many am in awe of your spirituality....

I for one have come to this "awakening" late, i never knew of the 2012 nexus until a year ago, even though i have read spiritual writings for years, but i'm here now like many others just arriving. We are all learning and awakening our consciousness (the "awareness of becoming aware" as the late great Ian Lungold once said), so please help us....

Looking forward with great love and excitement to your coming postings....hope you don't mind me outlining my fears and worries....
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:44 PM   #246
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
Dear Astralwalker and fellow Avalonians, can i say that this thread is the most important product on this subject ever because it brings everything together in one place - the input from everyone on this forum in addition to you Astralwalker has been exceptiional, heres hoping it continues apace this year.

But.....

I have noticed recently on this tread a tendency to "complicate" things....can we keep the message simple?

If we want to get the "message" across to as many as possible (and i know you do) and increase the vibrational level across the world, people need a very simple message about what to do in the coming times....can you bear this in mind in your coming postings about the meditation plans? I am getting worried that i might "get it wrong" when the day (or days) to mediatate comes around...please assure us that it will be easy to follow.

I say "keep it simple" from years of experience travelling around the world to well over 100 countries on projects, and success was only ever achieved when the message was simple, failure was always assured if the message got complicated. Sadly, many people are not that smart and intelligent, its not their fault because they have been poisoned by chemicals in food and mind programming on tv, and thus in order for you to carry as many as possible with you we must be clear and simple, we are not all spiritually enlightened like you and Phied Piper, but we all want to provide input as best we can to change the world we live in! I like many am in awe of your spirituality....

I for one have come to this "awakening" late, i never knew of the 2012 nexus until a year ago, even though i have read spiritual writings for years, but i'm here now like many others just arriving. We are all learning and awakening our consciousness (the "awareness of becoming aware" as the late great Ian Lungold once said), so please help us....

Looking forward with great love and excitement to your coming postings....hope you don't mind me outlining my fears and worries....
YEA im getting a little bit overwhelmd
what about a simple summery , for those who cant take so much in ,or dont have the time to trawl thro... it all so as not to exclude enyone .
Great respect to you all but me head fit to bursting .
This is not s negative comment ,I have great admiration for genius .
all love rhythmmm .
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 03:42 PM   #247
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

For what I understand and correct me if I am wrong, We are going to receive somehow an audio file corresponding to the region we are living, then in a date and time pre-arranged, we are all going to meditate listening to this sound, so that the vibrational state of this world can rise. It is simplified at it's simplest form but comes from true genius calculations offered by the dedicated Carl P Munck and the musical theory that followed by Paul James Furia stating that Maths, music, and geopositionning are all bonded together and that is why the great sacred sites are where they are EXACTELY.

By meditating in those places listening to those specific sounds, we are somehow connecting to that direct energy wich constitute the grid that nourrish this earth. Once we are connected to this grid we as human (the true cocreators of this reality) are going to change it with our love. And that my friends is the most powerfull way of jumping into the realisation of a positive change for this world.

Of course that is a simplification with the words of a french speaking person

While this is put together by PhiedPiper and AstralWalker, people had concerns about the fact that it may take sometime to prepare and felt they didn't want to stay aside... I think PhiedPiper agreed to release some files as soon as they are developped so that we can do some "practice meditations" starting on february 8.

Ok guys if I didn't read the picture correctly please tell me so. My english is rusted and I need to be sure I am on track.

Thank you AstralWalker again for that great thread and PhiedPiper it's so great to have you with us, I feel now that we are going to make change and we need to bring a lot of people with us on this journey. That I will be working on for a while, trying to get my friends to read this material.

Ok that's about what I had to say for today...

I wish you all a Happy, peacefull New year!

With love and absolute knowledge of this beautifull oneness that is our true nature.

Perseide

Last edited by Perseide; 01-01-2009 at 03:46 PM. Reason: correction of a date
Old 01-01-2009, 04:10 PM   #248
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

I wanted to add a little something.

I know this is a lot of material, but in this thread there is enough material for all to spend many many weeks nourrishing themself with really good information! There are a lot of links that AstralWalker added in his posts, starting by "The Code" by Carl P Munck and many many other... I think that when we feel overwhelmed by what is said we just need to go back and reread a bit. We cannot just be feeded by AstralWalker here, I think he did an incredible job at drawing the big picture. The rest is in our hands. I am sure AstralWalker will continue to give us rich information about this, but let's not put all the pressure on one guy here, sometimes there are things that will be said here that I wont understand and somtimes the same will happen to you, but the most important thing is that we continue as a group to look for answers and feed this thread with love and intentions.

Again, AstralWalker, you did an incredible job, you pushed the right button at the right time, people are very curious and feel enlightened by what you have to say.

The danger of that is... that is addictive So this year my resolution will be to have the same faith in me than the one I put in other's work. I will try to be the feeder for my friends.

Good day to you all.

Perseide
Old 01-01-2009, 04:26 PM   #249
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Perseide, french speaking or not, your summary and analysis is brilliant. Thanks! Over to you Astralwalker....
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 05:05 PM   #250
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Friends,

I totally agree that we have to keep this as simple as possible.

It is hard for me, since there is much that I still do not understand. As I said earlier I do not know all the answers of the Universe, I’m not teacher, not a messiah, not a prophet, not a merit and not a spiritual authority what so ever.

I am what I am, I'm momentary in this body and I have dedicated my existence here to help in the transformation process of this Planet and the Life force present here, as we are approaching at the end of Great Cycle – 2012 Nexus Event.

I’m aware that the process of learning never stops, and everyday I assimilate, I grow more both intellectually and spiritually, and I’m replacing old input that was proven wrong or false presented and I move on…on my path.

As I can see lately, more and more are starting to walk in the same direction.

I think that I had figured out the basics, how they did it in the past

It will take a time to construct good presentation for it, but I will try do assemble it as soon as possible.

To understand all this that we are doing, we have to back in time, search the ancient temples and the knowledge that is left there.

So to understand about the future we first have to travel back in time...

I hope you will enjoy this ride...

I will put UNDER CONSTRUCTION line so people will be aware that is not finished and that It will be updated.

- UNDER CONSTRUCTION-

This is Borobudur Temple in Indonesia>>

Officially, Borobudur is a ninth-century Mahayana Buddhist monument in Magelang, Central Java, Indonesia. But, it is much older then that. The monument complex comprises six square platforms topped by three circular platforms, and is decorated with 2,672 relief panels and 504 statues of Rama citizens. A main dome, located at the center of the top platform, is surrounded by 72 Rama citizens seated inside perforated stupa.

As I was saying earlier, the whole Buddha Tradition we today know of, or the stories that are false presented before us, are all twisted up side down. It’s deliberately presented in that way, so we do not see the clear picture.

Because, once we understand our past, we will understand how the dynamics of these physical bodies that we are in now, works and how to free ourselves from the Elite control using the natural Chi energy that flows everywhere.

So there is not one Buddha. There was whole race of Buddhas.

And I can tell you for sure…they certainly were not primitive…they absolutely knew what they were doing, when they created their monumental structures that are in fact devices for generating huge amounts of mana (or pure prana if you like) into one place.

I have studied their monuments and I have discovered that they used sharp spikes (to serve as antennas) to cut the scalar waves from the surrounding space, to direct them down towards the device and distribute them towards all meditators.

Does it start to make sense?

Not yet, but it will start to make sense very soon.

They we all tuning into the Planetary Psionic Field jus as the same people go to Internet Cafe to connect to the Internet.

It’s all there, we are just not looking. But before you look, you have to break down all your previous belief systems, religion stuff and false generated input. And once you remove that from your sight, you start to see clearly and only what is.

They constructed some of those monuments with pure psychokinetic energy (but before you start to laugh please let me finish), and they knew perfectly what they are building. They understood the Geometry, the structure, the elements that are needed, the directions and distribution of the Chi flow, the Structure of the Matter.

And they were using sound (that is why there are so many bells that generated the correct sound effect) to penetrate to Earth’s energy field. Not to mention the importance of the proportions of their MANA GENERATORS – their Yantras and Mandalas. The perfect geometry of the whole structure. And the most important thing…they used all this to generate or project psionic energy of the consciousness.

They were all tuning into Oneness, and travelled into higher realms of reality through this giant devices.

There is no clear understanding of planetary mediation if we do not understand those ancient dynamics and how they did it. It’s all there. We just have to start looking for answer to our questions…is simply there… staring into our face.

Just like in a circuit board…there are rules in which directions the electrical currents will flow, all according to the elements involved in its design.

Its all there, we just have to copy it and study it. They hold all the clues of how psionic energy can be generated, focused and projected.

Under construction…