Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-23-2009, 11:07 PM   #2851
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Thank you Oliver and Antonia.
It's really good to hear from you my friends.
Now we need some more showing up here .
Let's keep the Love flow going and the Light spreading folks.

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 02:09 AM   #2852
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings to our Community of Light!

Thx Oliver & Antonia!!

All Light loves other Lights!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 09:16 PM   #2853
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys n gals

I would like to thankyou all for just being here,over the last few weeks this thread has received amazing numbers of hits.

Only a few at the moment post,much gratitude to those who do and to those that don't.

There has been a shift of energies on a galactic scale,a planetary scale,on an individual scale,we have had these before, and it has taken time to adjust,but we came through were all still here and there will certainly be more in the future.

Keep up the intent and love, here, in your local community in your own way.........

Together we can make a difference.

Be strong ...be yourself.... be love.

Namaste

Truthseeker360

[QUOTE=Samarkis;190520]Dear Friends....Mudra & I have carried the Light & will carry the light!

But pls post if you come across a little beauty!! A little joy! Together it adds to our family of light!

You are part of this...we are over 500,000 views!!! Just as every breath is worth taking, so is every chance of giving light!

Bless you and may you sing your light!

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 11-24-2009 at 09:23 PM.
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:03 AM   #2854
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Just a Reminder....

We are connected to ALL............

We are more than we can imagine!!!

Old 11-25-2009, 10:22 AM   #2855
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

DIVINE BLESSINGS and LOVE TO ALL!

NEXUS HEALING MEDITATION TODAY
WEDNESDAY 25 NOVEMBER 2009 AT
08.00 GMT

PLEASE JOIN IN WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE TO SEND
YOUR BLESSINGS, HEALING ENERGIES AND LOVE
TO ALL WHO SEEK HEALING AND TO MOTHER EARTH.

For the updated healing list please go to:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=393

For the world clock go to alchemikey's website:
http://www.healingexperiment.com

Namaste'
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:57 PM   #2856
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Nexus global synchronized meditation of saturday the 28th 2009 at 8 pm GMT

Be soft in your practice. Think of the method as a fine silvery stream, not a raging waterfall. Follow the stream, have faith in its course. It will go its own way, meandering here, trickling there. It will find the grooves, the cracks, the crevices. Just follow it. Never let it out of your sight. It will take you....Sheng-yen.

At One with you through the heart

Love Always
mudra
Old 11-28-2009, 05:53 AM   #2857
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Just a reminder......

29/11/2009 is coming...11:11:11

Send your intentions of good & light on the energy portals!

Old 11-28-2009, 09:29 PM   #2858
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Spiritual Mastery and the Coming of the Noosphere

The creation of a spiritual battery consisting of a unified network of the most spiritually advanced brotherhood ever gathered on earth, engaged in a galactic meditation program on behalf of a whole planetary synthesis would in itself constitute a noospheric act – the true fulfillment of the 2012 prophecy. The noosphere, according to V.I. Vernadsky, is “a new evolutionary condition of the biosphere in which the geological role of humanity is dominant.” This new evolutionary condition is the result of an unprecedented crisis of the earthly biosphere. Such a crisis we are currently experiencing. This is an evolutionary crisis and a noospheric emergency. As the mental sheathe of the planet, the noosphere is the human being’s responsibility. Presently the humans are creating a noospheric pollution, a mental fog of egotism, terrorism, and war. To dissolve this fog a higher consciousness cleansing agent is required – the action of the spiritual battery of which we have already spoken.

If say, 144 million humans by 2012 were engaged in a common meditation on a daily basis, humanity would begin to experience a spiritual mastery greater in its cumulative effect than all the atomic bombs in the world. There have been great epochs of human creativity in which a spiritually inspired mass lifted the level of civilization to new heights – Sung dynasty China, Islamic civilization at its peak in the thirteenth century, or the great era of the cathedral building in Medieval Europe, to name but a few. But consider the inspired effect of a unified global spiritual force responding to the noospheric emergency, creating a network of unified mental energy – a luminous noospheric sheathe thrown around the planet for its own protection?

To be effective, everyone participating in this meditation must agree on practicing the same method, with the same intention, and the same understanding. The method is to enter into a thought-free state where the ego is transcended altogether. The point is to remain in that state, and whenever a thought arises to just dissolve it, giving it no power. In this way experience the condition of dhikr’ullah – the Remembrance of God, or the nirvakalapa samadhi or the state of rigpa, the unconditioned, self-existing non-dual empty state of primordial awareness which is the nature of the true self.

In this primordially pure state one should have the underlying intention of creating a mental network with all the others practicing this meditation – for how can there be other than the single state of mind that knows without knowing? One must imagine this network covering the planet as a sheathe of non-conceptual light suffused with a profound and wordless compassion for all beings without exception, knowing that the suffering of humanity is due to its having fallen out of this sublime state.

Further, there should be the knowledge that this state of ego-free mind has always existed, that it is the deathless state of the immortal great ones. As such it extends throughout the galaxy, dispersing itself through the entire cosmos. In its galactic interconnectedness this state of mind is participating with other intelligences on this plane of reality as well as in other dimensions of existence. It is the universal cosmic consciousness, experienced by numerous beings, simultaneously synchronized by the perception of the coming of the Hour, December 21, 2012.

We shall not say what creative acts will stem from the cumulative effects of such an endeavor, acts unpredictable from our present vantage point. But if one devotes an hour each day to this practice, anonymously and without seeking any personal benefit on behalf of the betterment of the whole and the salvation of the Earth, there is no question that the arrival of the Hour in 2012 will be but one of total illumination and a rebirth of imaginal wonder. Let us begin now, and proceed, one day at a time, until the arrival of the exalted moment – that the world may begin anew.

http://www.lawoftime.org/archives/mastery.html

Love Always
mudra
Old 11-28-2009, 09:35 PM   #2859
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 11-28-2009, 09:46 PM   #2860
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Well you certainly spelt it out for us Mudra.

Im there adding my contribution daily.

Namaste
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:03 PM   #2861
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Today is 11:11:11

Pls send love & light on the energy waves!!

Here is a clip to remind us what pure joy life is.....do you remember???

Old 11-30-2009, 11:12 PM   #2862
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings, Love and Peace to All!!

lightbeing
Old 11-30-2009, 11:21 PM   #2863
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

WARRIORS OF THE RAINBOW

NAMASTE
lightbeing
Old 12-01-2009, 05:25 AM   #2864
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings All!!

I am grateful for all kind hearts!! They all light our paths!!

Here is a site that has a live chat room if you'd like to join...

http://childrenofthestars.ning.com/

I am posted there, and there is a chat room...so we can chat live...

I do believe it is new still,so take it with patience...and we can help others...
Old 12-01-2009, 05:57 AM   #2865
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post

The creation of a spiritual battery consisting of a unified network of the most spiritually advanced brotherhood ever gathered on earth, engaged in a galactic meditation program on behalf of a whole planetary synthesis would in itself constitute a noospheric act – the true fulfillment of the 2012 prophecy. The noosphere, according to V.I. Vernadsky, is “a new evolutionary condition of the biosphere in which the geological role of humanity is dominant.” This new evolutionary condition is the result of an unprecedented crisis of the earthly biosphere. Such a crisis we are currently experiencing. This is an evolutionary crisis and a noospheric emergency. As the mental sheathe of the planet, the noosphere is the human being’s responsibility. Presently the humans are creating a noospheric pollution, a mental fog of egotism, terrorism, and war. To dissolve this fog a higher consciousness cleansing agent is required – the action of the spiritual battery of which we have already spoken.

If say, 144 million humans by 2012 were engaged in a common meditation on a daily basis, humanity would begin to experience a spiritual mastery greater in its cumulative effect than all the atomic bombs in the world. There have been great epochs of human creativity in which a spiritually inspired mass lifted the level of civilization to new heights – Sung dynasty China, Islamic civilization at its peak in the thirteenth century, or the great era of the cathedral building in Medieval Europe, to name but a few. But consider the inspired effect of a unified global spiritual force responding to the noospheric emergency, creating a network of unified mental energy – a luminous noospheric sheathe thrown around the planet for its own protection?

To be effective, everyone participating in this meditation must agree on practicing the same method, with the same intention, and the same understanding. The method is to enter into a thought-free state where the ego is transcended altogether. The point is to remain in that state, and whenever a thought arises to just dissolve it, giving it no power. In this way experience the condition of dhikr’ullah – the Remembrance of God, or the nirvakalapa samadhi or the state of rigpa, the unconditioned, self-existing non-dual empty state of primordial awareness which is the nature of the true self.

In this primordially pure state one should have the underlying intention of creating a mental network with all the others practicing this meditation – for how can there be other than the single state of mind that knows without knowing? One must imagine this network covering the planet as a sheathe of non-conceptual light suffused with a profound and wordless compassion for all beings without exception, knowing that the suffering of humanity is due to its having fallen out of this sublime state.

Further, there should be the knowledge that this state of ego-free mind has always existed, that it is the deathless state of the immortal great ones. As such it extends throughout the galaxy, dispersing itself through the entire cosmos. In its galactic interconnectedness this state of mind is participating with other intelligences on this plane of reality as well as in other dimensions of existence. It is the universal cosmic consciousness, experienced by numerous beings, simultaneously synchronized by the perception of the coming of the Hour, December 21, 2012.

We shall not say what creative acts will stem from the cumulative effects of such an endeavor, acts unpredictable from our present vantage point. But if one devotes an hour each day to this practice, anonymously and without seeking any personal benefit on behalf of the betterment of the whole and the salvation of the Earth, there is no question that the arrival of the Hour in 2012 will be but one of total illumination and a rebirth of imaginal wonder. Let us begin now, and proceed, one day at a time, until the arrival of the exalted moment – that the world may begin anew.

http://www.lawoftime.org/archives/mastery.html

Love Always
mudra
hello dear mudra,
i wanted to share this with everyone, especially since the message you, Mudra, included in your post reminded me of it . i wrote to very many organizations, etc in spreading the word about NEXUS 2012, and somehow, this message was lost in an email box until last week.

when the time is right, the time is right. does this mean the time is right? it could have been a return message from anyone, and it would have had the same level of wowness...for something to be floating around since April 3rd? and then be found, could be a message.

WE ARE READY!

Quote:
Re: NEXUS 2012 global meditation experiment
Thursday, November 26, 2009 1:48 PM
"Foundation for the Law of Time" <info@lawoftime.org>

Dear Shamana and Greetings of Peace!

Thank you for writing. My apologies for the delay in response, as your letter got lost in our mailbox somehow. At the moment Jose is traveling, but I have forwarded your information to him so that he can get it when he is able.

Congratulations to all on organizing the collective meditation! May we all unify!

Sincerely another yourself,

Jacob Rhythmic Dragon
Director of Communications
---------------------
Foundation for the Law of Time
www.lawoftime.org

Last edited by unlimited mind; 12-01-2009 at 06:01 AM.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:06 PM   #2866
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessing all in light!
Old 12-02-2009, 05:08 PM   #2867
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 05:47 PM   #2868
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

DIVINE BLESSINGS and LOVE TO ALL!

NEXUS HEALING MEDITATION TODAY
WEDNESDAY 2 DECEMBER 2009 AT
08.00 GMT

PLEASE JOIN IN WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE TO SEND
YOUR BLESSINGS, HEALING ENERGIES AND LOVE
TO ALL WHO SEEK HEALING AND TO MOTHER EARTH.

For the updated healing list go to:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=402

For the world clock go to alchemikey's website:
http://www.healingexperiment.com

Namaste'
lightbeing
Old 12-02-2009, 06:05 PM   #2869
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 01:15 AM   #2870
Mauree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Nexus crew where are you all ?
I and Sara would love to hear from you .
I know we are still a group of weekly meditators here and that you don't
always have something to post .
However it would be nice to hear from you guys .
Just a quick " hello I am here " will do .
Let us know of the progress you made in your meditations , in your life or within the community .
We still have a lot to do to keep the love flow going .
Everyone of us counts .

Thank you my friends.
You are in my heart Always

Love from me
mudra
Hello Mudra,
Yes still meditating each Saturday(Sunday) our NZ time 8am . So wonderful feeling now and planning on doing meditation each day now. It is all positive. Keep up the good work. I read the forum but don't always reply.
Mauree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 04:20 AM   #2871
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Our Humanity is Stronger than any Weapons!!!!

Old 12-03-2009, 04:24 AM   #2872
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

I am asking us to all....even for a minute, to add our intentions daily at this auspicious time!!!!!!!!! Do what you can , do what you are able!!!

In great love! Humanity needs us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 5th, 2009 marks 1,111 days until the end of the Mayan calendar on December 21, 2012. Many people have experienced an 11:11 awakening or other synchronicities within numbers such as 123, 222, 1234, etc... This is not a coincidence!

All it takes is less than 1% of the population (8,366 people) to create a shift global consciousness. The more people we can bring aboard, the greater the results. With global concerns such as the swine flu “pandemic” and the “global warming” farce, we can overcome these obstacles to raise the vibration of our planet to one of unity and compassion for one another.

We would like to request a focus on world peace and the co-creation of a New Earth where we all live in peace and harmony. We would like to also request that you meditate at least 18 minutes and 52 seconds (1,111 seconds).

The time for this global meditation is 11:11 am and/or pm in all time zones.

for more info, visit http://www.in5d.com/

PASS THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS!
Old 12-03-2009, 12:05 PM   #2873
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Hello my dear Friends!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much, but You are not forgotten, nor this thread or its goal!

I'm trying to keep up with the meditations, at least once a week.

About spreading the word... I have to say "mea culpa", I did forgot to keep doing it, but I'll start it over again.

I know that some of the initial groups that gave me feedback, here in Portugal, are keeping with the saturday meditations. So there's still a few people joining us every week.

Love to all, you are in my heart!

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:52 PM   #2874
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The Spirit of Christmas

By Kim Eng

As Christmas approaches, and without taking any stance for or against the occasion, those who celebrate may experience Christmas and the days leading up to it as stressful. What was originally meant to be a time of stillness and peace has been made into its opposite by the human mind. The occasion we are celebrating at Christmas is, of course, the birth of Jesus two thousand years ago. In a deeper sense, however, Christmas represents the birth of Christ within the human soul, the arising of who you are in your essence – stillness, the unconditioned, timeless dimension of consciousness.

Just as Christmas is the celebration of light arising when the darkness is greatest and the nights are longest, the spiritual birth in the human soul often happens at a time of great despair and suffering. This is the dark night of the soul that often comes before the spiritual awakening. Once the awakening has happened, most people undergo a process during which the darkness within them, the unconsciousness of the ego, is seen more clearly and dispelled by the light of consciousness, the light of Presence. In other words: living in the Now dispels the darkness!

Collectively, Christmas comes to symbolize the spiritual birth on earth, the arising of a new consciousness in humanity. This is what lies at the core of all religions: the realization of enlightenment, the Christ within, or your Buddha nature.

May the spirit of Christmas deepen the stillness, love, peace and joy that you are. Peace and blessings to all.

Love Always
mudra
Old 12-03-2009, 01:04 PM   #2875
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Greybeard , Unlimited Mind, Mauree ,Mikey , Gemeos, ...

Good to hear from you friends and to see you are still aboard our Love ship ..
Keep up the good work ..and spread the word..
Great team of Loving souls here

Love from me
mudra