Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-07-2010, 05:47 AM   #3126
12DnAHelix
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

-wiped-

Last edited by 12DnAHelix; 02-18-2010 at 08:25 PM.
12DnAHelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:50 AM   #3127
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

I guess, there's really no need to put more log on the fire...but I wanted to stress one simple thing here...

...it is really sad to see how we, as humanity, are still struggling to learn our lessons. Unfortunately, there are still so many out there that are leaded to handle just following their OWN agenda...and among other, to suppress the real and ultimate truth from the rest of the humanity.

And this goes so far to even threat another human being who's just trying to present, with best intentions, his own point of view of our possible future ??? Sadly enough that even those, who sit "somewhere on the top" (this is at least what they think they're, being THE TOP), can't recognise that we're all sitting in the same Shi....!

But as a reminder...and no matter who you are, think about the possibility that "the last will be first, and the first will be last" !

Astralwalker, dear friend...even if I can't agree up to 100 % with you ( with your views and with what you presented), I recognise your truth...it's close to mine...and that's why I stand for, to keep this project alive. Nexus might be the biggest BS for some, but it definitely touches the hearts of many other in one or another way.

I just want to say THANK YOU for your bravery to stepp forward and reveal some obviously pretty "unpleasent" things for many other. Let them be!

I'm with you in your heart...and you're with me in my heart. No need to worry!!!!

respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:58 AM   #3128
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

12DnaHelix ,

You have nothing to prove to us my friend .
Just be Love as this is all that matters ..to be the Love that we are
and express it's universal beauty in our daily living .

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:59 AM   #3129
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

"To behold with the eyes of the heart; to listen with the ears of the heart to the roar of the world; to peer into the future with the comprehension of the heart; to remember the cumulations of the past through the heart; thus must one impetuously advance upon the path of ascent. Creativeness encompasses the fiery potentiality, and is impregnated with the sacred fire of the heart. Therefore, upon the path to the Hierarchy, upon the path of Great Service, upon the path of Communion, synthesis is the one luminous path of the heart. How can the manifested rays be radiated if the flame is not affirmed in the heart? It is precisely the quality of the magnet that is inherent in the heart. The highest creativeness is imbued with this great law. Hence, each consummation, each union, each great cosmic unification is achieved through the flame of the heart. By what means can the foundation of the great steps be laid? Verily, only through the heart. Thus the arcs of consciousness are fused by the flame of the heart.
Thus, we shall keep in memory the beauteous attraction of the magnet of the heart, which links all manifestations. Verily, the silver thread that links the Teacher with the disciple is the great magnet of the heart."

published in 1932 bu the Agni Yoga society

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 01-07-2010 at 12:02 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:08 PM   #3130
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12DnAHelix View Post
If people really wanted to get down to it, and do 'Globally Sychronized Meditations' correctly - the way the ancients did it - Dionysus style; entheogens would be utilized.
I find this subject very interesting. Could you tell me more about this.

I know a simple way to get people's breath synchronized over the internet.
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:01 PM   #3131
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Hai Oliver,

Hey buddy you read my mind,was thinking the same,that speaking out is the best form of protection,and not to accept the fear that is trying to manifest.

And i was also thinking about Astralwalker doing an interview with Camelot.

So thumbs up from me bro..

LOve light & Oneness*
Truthseeker360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
In the previous post, 12DnAHelix posted his PM exchange with Astralwalker. Among all, there is the next:

Astralwalker: "My life has been threatened, they listen to my calls and the shadow government fallows me, my house is wired, they monitor my every move and who Im communicate with,..."

Friends, do you understand this?
It is an alarm!
I suggested Astralwalker to go publicly with this..from my experience the best protection is going public and telling the truth.
Now, i would like to address Bill and Kerry with the next:
Astralwalker did so much for this forum. As somebody stated, he made this Forum from place of the lost souls to strong group with a goal!
Bill and Kerry - you must protect Astralwalker!

How?

I strongly suggest that your next Camelot interview should be with him - Pane Andov Astralwalker. He has so much to tell the people, and also this way he can speak publicly about his problems...this will protect him.
You have a duty, Bill and Kerry, to do this.

I am also here asking for support for this idea from all Avalon members. Show us your will to help our brother, with joining this demand for Camelot Interview with Astralwalker.

Bill and Kerry, I hope you will have the heart open for this possibility.
It is up to you.

Love&Respect
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:37 PM   #3132
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

HI Mudra,

Yes i agree with practicing daily or every other day,we have touched on this before on this thread.

But would like to point out practice is the key,practice for your own inner self,training for the main event so to speak Global syncronized meditation Saturday 8 pm.

Practice can be done at anytime and as is practice we do not need to do at
8pm every night, infact a better time would be between 3-4am.

Ok so 3-4am is not easy for all but then is 8pm everday? as i say we have touched on this before as not to detract from Saturdays meditation, and 8 pm saturday & Wednesday for healing seems to be the outcome.

Practice at will, and when you can, practice for youself build your innerself,so that Saturday you may give your all.

I myself have taken a lttle time out from mediating,for various reasons.

But i am now puttting my full intent into Saturdays Global syncronized Meditation.

And practice will again be increased in many ways many forms many varying times of the day.

Come on guys and girls Lets do this.

Myself i feel the next step required is to contact as many other like minded groups ,increase our numbers within our community and on global scale.

Maybe post results here or open another thread.?

People use your heart look to yourself during these testing times,im sure we have more ahead,we have all the information required (thankyou Astralwalker)

We now just need to apply it.

Love light & Gratitude
Truthseeker360

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post

A call to all meditators

Let's make a quantum in the power that we are
The power of Love
For Love is the key ..the entrance point to a brand new world
LOVE only will allow us to cross the veil of illusion
Lets make it a daily practice and meditate at 8 PM Gmt everyday
Living from and by the Heart is the way
Heart is the key to be free of illusion
It is the journey into Oneness

We are LOVE

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-07-2010, 05:40 PM   #3133
12DnAHelix
Avalon Senior Member

-wiped-

Old 01-07-2010, 06:12 PM   #3134
12DnAHelix
Avalon Senior Member

-wiped-

Old 01-07-2010, 06:15 PM   #3135
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings All!!

It is soooo important to feel from the heart!!

Once we open our hearts.........the impossible becomes easy!!

Enjoy this clip on "Pay it Forward" !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JIlOIp4LQ

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:36 PM   #3136
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker360 View Post
HI Mudra,

Practice can be done at anytime and as is practice we do not need to do at
8pm every night, infact a better time would be between 3-4am.

Ok so 3-4am is not easy for all but then is 8pm everday? as i say we have touched on this before as not to detract from Saturdays meditation, and 8 pm saturday & Wednesday for healing seems to be the outcome.

Practice at will, and when you can, practice for youself build your innerself,so that Saturday you may give your all.

we have all the information required (thankyou Astralwalker)

We now just need to apply it.

Love light & Gratitude
Truthseeker360
Hello Truthseeker ,

Always a pleasure to see you here my friend.

I quite agree with you as it does'nt matter where we are and what time of the day it is .. the point is the more we will live from our Heart ..our Universal Heart the more the journey will ease up and unfold naturally into a brand new world .For the world that 's seen through the Heart carries harmony and balance in itself.

The point is to express the Love that we are and express it's beauty through our meditations and then expand that unique state that is our essence to all moments of our lives .
For this is our true nature and there lies our personal and collective freedom .

As a reminder I have suggested a while ago to add the nexus in our signatures . This is a simple and easy way to bring people that feel like it to this thread as we post on the forum.( see my signature below)

It would be nice if everyone here could do this .

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 01-07-2010 at 10:22 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:48 PM   #3137
12DnAHelix
Avalon Senior Member

-wiped-

Last edited by 12DnAHelix; 02-18-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:15 PM   #3138
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Mudra

Love to you sis..

Love Always Always Love
Truthseeker360

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Hello Truthseeker ,

Always a pleasure to see you here my friend.

I quite agree with you as it does'nt matter where we are and what time of the day it is .. the point is the more we will live from our Heart ..our Universal Heart the more the journey will ease up and unfold naturally into a brand new world .For the world that 's seen through the Heart carries harmony and balance in itself.

The point is to express the Love that we are and express it's beauty through our meditations and then expand that unique state that is our essence to all moments of our lives .
For this our true nature and there lies our personal and collective freedom .

As a reminder I have suggested a while ago to add the nexus in our signatures . This is a simple and easy way to bring people that feel like it to this thread as we post on the forum.( see my signature below)

It would be nice if everyone here could do this .

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-08-2010, 12:15 AM   #3139
12DnAHelix
Avalon Senior Member

-wiped-

Old 01-08-2010, 12:23 AM   #3140
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:25 PM   #3141
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The Sirius connection
by Lazaris

in 1994, the Sirius Vortex opened not just cyclically as it always does, and not just a little bit as it has always done. The Vortex of Sirius, the Vortex of the Goddess, opened full and wide. And this event was played out in your heavens, there for all to see if you knew how to read the signs, how to read the celestial compasses.

Within your solar system, the opening of the Sirius Vortex was marked, its space held and its time measured, by the movements of one planet: Pluto.

Now when many of you think of this astrologically you think: "OK, Pluto. It gives out a specific kind of energy. Pluto does this or that. It causes …"

Understand: Your planets are vortexes, too. They are celestial gateways to other dimensions and, potentially, to other worlds. As vortexes, they hold space and time. They hold energy in formation — they hold information that can influence. Planets do not "do." They do not cause. You create your own reality, sometimes by causing and most often by allowing. You "do." You cause. Planets can influence with the energy that flows through them.

The dance of the planets — the movement of the planets in relationship to each other — can reveal the tracings of energy waxing and waning, ebbing and flowing, within your Solar System and in your Universe. In this way, a planet is like a compass. It can point the way to the flow of energy, but it does not cause that flow.

For example, a standard compass has a needle that is responsive to the flow of energy called magnetic north. The needle will always point north. By understanding the dance - by understanding the movement of this needle in relationship to magnetic north - you can find your way. The needle traces the flow of energy called magnetic north. It is not because the needle points in a certain direction that a location suddenly becomes north. The needle did not cause the direction to be north. It is because the direction is already north that the needle pointed in that direction.

The dance or the movements and relationships of the planets are as compass needles pointing in the directions of particular kinds of energy and, in so doing, abstractly tracing — marking and measuring — the flows of that energy.

The dance of Pluto did not cause the opening of the Vortex of Sirius. Pluto's dance pointed, marked, measured, and traced. It heralded a grand event. It heralded an event that had not happened in over 90,000 years. Pluto, compass-like, pointed the way. It held the space and marked the time.

The dance of Pluto: Now Pluto is called the Planet of Death. It is called the Planet of Regeneration. It is also called the Planet of New Birth and of New Life. It does not cause or produce these things; it does not "do" these things. Yet, Pluto does point, mark, measure, and trace the energy that allows such things to more readily happen or to more easily be created. It holds the space and marks the times when the possibilities and the potentials for such energies — the energies of death, regeneration, new birth, and new life — are most present and available.

orbit of Pluto

Read further here:
http://www.lazaris.com/publibrary/pubsirius1.cfm

Birth of the universe
http://www.lazaris.com/Images/plutoorbit2.jpg

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 01-08-2010 at 12:36 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:43 PM   #3142
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Energy visualizations

For several years, we have talked of this increase in electromagnetic energy. Its purpose: to augment imagination, creativity, intuition, and wisdom. Each of these components is an essential building block of the positive future of dreams. The electromagnetic energy stimulates the temporal lobes and triggers electrical and chemical reactions within the cerebrum and within the limbic brain. Such stimulation also triggers new frequencies of vibration around the hypothalamus gland and within the intense concentration of neurotransmitters and neuroreceptors within the midbrain.

However, such energy needs to be utilized - consciously utilized. Unattended, this same electromagnetic energy can trigger tectonic activity - earthquakes and volcanoes. It can trigger seemingly attacking and unrelenting weather conditions - massive and excessive storms and bizarre weather conditions - as you have been experiencing over the last several years. Unattended, this electromagnetic activity can trigger emotional outbursts and violence. This, too, has been too evident and tragically painful in your current world.

This same electromagnetic energy that can be so helpful in your growing, changing, and evolving can also precipitate so much tragedy, sadness, and sorrow. And this energy is increasing as the years of this decade unfold. The influx increases and accelerates.

Read about the technique here :
http://www.lazaris.com/publibrary/pubsirius3.cfm

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-08-2010, 12:55 PM   #3143
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Nexus global synchronized meditation of saturday 8 january 2012 at 8 Pm Gmt

Be willing to become the artisan of Love’s Magic.
When Love’s Magic is art, it matures with enchantment and self-knowing, and it deepens with beauty and grace. When Love’s Magic is art, your life becomes a slow dance, both elegant and majestic. Your creations, forged with fiery passion, manifest with beauty and wonder.
Be an artisan of Love’s Magic. Initiations of grandeur can unfurl. — Lazaris

At One with you through the heart

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-08-2010, 05:28 PM   #3144
12DnAHelix
Avalon Senior Member

-wiped-

Old 01-08-2010, 06:05 PM   #3145
12DnAHelix
Avalon Senior Member

-wiped-

Old 01-08-2010, 06:18 PM   #3146
12DnAHelix
Avalon Senior Member

-wiped-

Last edited by 12DnAHelix; 02-18-2010 at 08:27 PM.
Old 01-09-2010, 05:12 AM   #3147
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

In Light!

We have inate Blessings from our Hearts and that radiates outward!!

Enjoy this Clip on Divine Purpose thru our Co- Creativity!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvEmWOSjSvs

Old 01-09-2010, 01:47 PM   #3148
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The Revolution in Human Consciousness

Powerful acts of creation all have three essential components

- intent, feeling and motion.
Those are the only three tools
which Infinite Being used to create the universe and
everything within it. That's how powerful those three
components are, when used together in equal balance.

So far you have set the first component,

(1) Your intention - world peace and enlightenment.

You have also set the second component,

(2) A love-inspired environment - gratitude for the universe
and everything in your life.

Now, it's time for the third component,

(3) Action. It is time to move that energy, in large
quantities, into the global mind atmosphere surrounding the
Earth. This is how:

On every in-breath, imagine white light from the Cosmos
entering your crown chakra, above the head, and traveling
down your spine to the level of your heart, then traveling
forward into your heart chakra, just in front of your
breastbone.

At the same time, see white light from the Earth entering the
base of your spine and traveling up the spine, then forward,
to merge with the cosmic energy in the heart chakra.

The energies of the Cosmos and the Earth will fuse together
and cause an energetic reaction at the frequency of the heart
chakra. This fusion forms a ball of energetic white light in
the heart chakra.

With every out-breath, send the power of this energetic
reaction out to the world. Direct it as a beam of white light
from your heart chakra, out into the world.

Continue this in-breath, out-breath cycle for at least five
minutes each morning and you will not only help heal the
world, you will change your entire day for the better.

The universe reflects who you are. When you practice healing
the world, by automatic reflection, you heal who you are. Any
and all issues which have been challenging for you will move
closer towards resolution as you help the world in this way.

There's nothing like starting your day helping to heal the
world in these critical days of transformation. It's one of
those things that brightens your day and makes you feel good
to be alive.

From " the Shift " by Owen Waters

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-09-2010, 04:31 PM   #3149
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

In Light! And thru our hearts!!

Here is a clip on Simplicity.............Life can be so easy, uncomplicated........if we let it........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tSlIVWpqyc

Old 01-09-2010, 04:34 PM   #3150
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,

I'm back with an update and a new contribution, I think this adaptation of my original file intended to use as a pre-meditation focus tool (especially important once we begin working with the new files I am currently preparing), will be a lot more effective than the previous, audio-only version.

It is a greatly slowed version of the audio synchronized to a video that can serve two (or more) equally beneficial purposes. The first is what's "on the surface": a set of 2010 prophecies originally published in the Sedona Journal, and shared on Youtube by aura.ca

I noticed it would especially serve as the ideal video to accompany the audio when realizing its second potential purpose: once the contents of the prophetic texts are totally integrated, it is quite possible to "look through" the text and gaze at the changing water/colour pattern while listening to the music. I have tried this a few times and how the multimedia works as a pre-meditation focus tool now is absolutely incredible, as far as I can tell.

In 5 minutes I can seemingly go from the end of a "stressful" (relatively speaking of course ) day, to being totally prepared for a meditation. It's also helping prepare myself on the many nights when I continue to work on our new meditation files after work.

As far as I can tell concerning Astralwalker's spinning crop circles, the only thing I can think of regarding non-proponents of the usefulness of them is to try the above with them: try looking "through" them rather than at them. If the music is unsuitable for you, consider learning how to replace the audio for video, or instead just mute the audio and play the audio of your choice on another player. With the right combination, I believe a similar effect as per below is achieved.

You can try out the video yourself at this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cGLNbrdz38

Now, onto the matters at hand, I can see that there is certainly an incredible wealth of potentially valuable information coming into the Nexus thread at this point. I believe that whichever direction it may lead, this is probably the best overall purpose for this current thread, the "one that started it all".

However, I would like to contribute my utmost efforts towards proposing the means for achieving a communal focus, via a rather "minimalistic" approach, outside the Project Avalon forum.

To this end I am working on a new website that will hopefully serve as a central rallying point for all Nexus meditation participants. I aim to have the site ready to launch around the same time the first new meditation file becomes available. It will mainly serve as a forum, but also as a wiki which I will be looking for others to collaborate on, however I will try to create an initial body of information to set a theme and style to follow.

The main idea here is that we will try and "sculpt" the most succinct yet all-inclusive body of information regarding what might most accurately be considered the "5 year span" (2010-2015), and everything that it entails insofar as spiritual development is concerned.

I believe that following this kind of approach, and trying to mirror the ideals it suggests in the Nexus forum as well, is the singlemost critical key to the project's success. The main way we can do this on the forum is by integrating all the information we would like to contribute into our own words.

The best metaphorical equivalent might be something not unlike a "virtual huddle", and the idea here will be to allow for maximal integration of the "meeting of minds" by paring away all the unnecessary extra detail that is usually what causes people to disagree with one another. The most unfortunate part in these kinds of situations is that the central core, which so, so, so many of us certainly agree on, gets lumped together with all that extra stuff, and so the kind of unity required to reach critical mass remains still out of reach.

Now, back to the video, there is actually one part that I do believe either refers partially to the new direction this project can most definitely take in one of the most probable timelines, or perhaps more accurately something even bigger that the Nexus project can become a "main vein" of by doing the same. See if you can catch it!

Again, the contents of the video serve very well to illustrate the main point I am trying to make here. The contents alternate between conspiracy and spiritual related matters - and the intertwining of topics of conspiracy and spiritual matters is perhaps the single most tricky situation that needs to be solved that we face. You might even go as far as to say that continuous pressure towards the ever-increasing intertwining of the two is the ultimate conspiracy of all!

The solution lies in two parts: the first part is employing a "kamikaze" like approach to matters of conspiracy - dive bomb those matters and then get the heck out of there as soon as you can, if you are lucky enough to survive the process. Try to build a model of the state of affairs as quickly as possible (while still not jumping to premature conclusions), and then, by all means, move on! Let go of energizing those topics because they literally serve as tethers tying our ankles to the ground that prevent us from flying. We all know that you can't simply just not look into these matters at all, curiousity would kill you! You have to find out what you can, make your own conclusions, but certainly now that we are in 2010 the time has come to let go of the negative energy formations that dwelling on these kinds of topics necessarily generate. If you feel like your model of "the picture" remains incomplete, see below:

The second part is to see that "abstraction" is probably the singlemost valuable tool for completing a mental model of the state of affairs as they currently stand. You have to remember that another of the highest, most hidden conspiracies is the one to greatly encourage logical, detailed, technical ways of looking at reality, while discouraging abstract, emotional, fuzzy-logical ways of looking at things instead. This is how we are kept perpetually looking for more clues outside of us as to what's going on via specific, detailed means of media rather than looking within and actually completing the picture by allowing for intuitive forms to "seal the gaps" and provide us with a general *sense* of things. Sense being the keyword, because this is the level that goes beyond specific singular realities and covers entire spreads of multiple future realities all at once.

To put this more clearly, try not to think that trying to find the one specific thing that is most likely to happen next as being the missing part of the puzzle you are looking for, instead contemplate the entire range of multiple possibilities that could all accomplish the same end. This is all we really need! And we can do it without scouring the internet for more information. All we need to do is go within and allow ourselves to contemplate what we already know.

If you have already gotten as far as to be reading this, I am pretty certain that in your case, the rest will take care of itself.

I realize that the manifesto I shared on the forum was rather cryptic, it was made immediately after coming out of a sort of meditation and that information takes time to totally decrypt. I have a tendency to immediately publish information in such cases because it is very much like waking up from a dream in that the full extent of the information seems to quickly fade if one does not commit it immediately. Furthermore, there seems to be a purpose in publishing it instead of just saving it to a file on disk instead, because it really puts the matter "out there", and helps create a very helpful nagging sense to work with the information rather than let it collect cobwebs in some long forgotten folder.

But nevertheless it still remains, in my opinion, the central ambition for the Nexus project. Together we can collectively "burst the bubble" of repression that we have long faced - repressed abilities, repressed possibilities, etc. Not self-repressed of course, if so then certainly to only a minority of a partial extent. I mean, on one hand you can say that "the time is becoming right for it all to happen", but on the other hand you could maybe argue "but this has all happened already anyways, this is all a dream", and the real answer is that both are right at once, of course!

I'll try to rework the information and publish it here so we can get back to discussing the most critical aspects of the project together again.

So, to close, I hope that everything I have written here makes as much sense as I hoped it would. Although as Astralwalker previously suggested, we are indeed arriving at a critical point in time, I believe the catalyst necessary to propel our collective towards the particular future that will involve it having a significant impact on the outcome of things is not as tricky to trigger as it must certainly seem to most of us, myself included.

There is a high bandwidth line that is being lowered down from much higher in the astral realm to us, which we can tap into and speak from a place that is to some degree beyond the "ego", the "individual". Yes it is speaking from our particular "terminal", but in this case we set aside the part of us that has any intention of arguing its beliefs "against" those of others, and instead seeks *company* in finding that common ground where we can all stand together and function, as such, far, far beyond the mere sum of our parts.

Perhaps the last "conspiracy-oriented" comment I will ever make:

That is what they are most afraid of.

If we are able to not only do this, but then go on to mapping that common ground, stretching its borders as far as it will go, and unveiling the *magical* powers that the patterns contained in this sacred circle, all these things we are all continuously getting visions of will no doubt come to be.

If the above is the embodiment of the big "Step One" for the Nexus project, and "bursting the bubble" (which we can only potentially accomplish after successfully achieving Step One) is the big "Step Two", then together they are, as far as I can tell, the full extent of the project, in a nutshell (not that this post is exactly short!)

Beyond that, well, why don't we just leave it at a bunch of ???'s for now, shall we?

Take care everyone, will be back as soon as I can again,

Phied Piper
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote