Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-27-2008, 10:45 AM   #151
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 11:24 AM   #152
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Brothers and sisters all the ancient monuments on this world point to something in the Pleiades system,

The monumental constructions on mars are a star map of the Pleiades system why?

Have a look at the giant stones at Baalbek from the air and you will see a man holding a key why?

The same key can be found as the ground plan for Vatican City

Stonehenge seen from the air is a da vinci manstar and it represents a star in the Pleiades star system. As does all ancient monuments here and on mars

The big picture is astonishing

Please look here:

http://www.keyofsolomon.net/

http://oneism.org/

http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/

Peace love and light to all

Lak-ech my friends
firstfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 12:27 PM   #153
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for shearing Firstfruit. I really appreciate.

Good input.

Respect,
Astralwalker
Old 12-27-2008, 06:31 PM   #154
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings to all!!!!

Astralwalker and I have been discussing this. All that would like to go to a specific Point on the grid,once points are picked may contact me by priavate msging in Avalon or by my E-mail at Samarkis@yahoo.com. Pls put Astralwalker in the subject line so I know right away this is for the Chakra point meditations.

In Joy and Hope and great Love,

Sara
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 08:26 PM   #155
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

This is the most important tread in AVALON ,I read it 4 days ago and the peace and tranquility
That filed me in during reading is still with me !!
That is amazing.
Sign me in for that global meditation event ,where in north America or US are you envision this to happened ?

Thank you astralwalker

Namaste’
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:12 PM   #156
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Blessings to all!!!!

Astralwalker and I have been discussing this. All that would like to go to a specific Point on the grid,once points are picked may contact me by priavate msging in Avalon or by my E-mail at Samarkis@yahoo.com. Pls put Astralwalker in the subject line so I know right away this is for the Chakra point meditations.

In Joy and Hope and great Love,

Sara
Thank you Sara. We all appreciate.

Everyone who feels that we should do this, please contact Sara via e-mail or by pm in Avalon.

Lets transform this planet from a place of terror, guns, politics and destruction to a place of Light.

All the Obelisks that are blocking the energy of our Mother Earth will be removed. No Illuminati, no NWO is going to be allowed.

We are not giving this planet, we have awakened from a long sleep and we are putting an end to this masquerade once and for all.

And don’t worry; humanity has many friends out there, who will stand on our side.

We are not alone in this, but we as humans, have to do this by ourselves.

Remember that we do not have a human factor as our ultimate enemy, but some self pronounced Elite which in fact is not pulling the strings but it’s manipulated by multidimensional beings of great evil that are behind the scene. It goes deeper then those multidimensional beings but the Nexus will take care of it. We have of take care of this.

So, common people, in military, in police, in politics, in nasa, esa, everywhere, wake up, step forward and help us do this.

Its time that we make a turn!

This world is dying and if we do not do something about this we are all…

We can do this people; I believe that there is even a chance that we can stop the future.

Do you remember…if you change just a minor portion of a fractal it keeps repeating the new pattern to infinity?

They are showing us this all over and over again in the crop formations but we just don’t want to see what they are teaching us. But I am listening and so thousands more. And more important we are starting to understand!

We are living in a Hologram…not just it contracts in a fractal manner towards infinitely small but it also radiates and expends to infinitely Large.

The same is with Time. If we can influence a water molecule just with our thoughts we can influence the coming events with our thoughts.

But only if we unite!

Once more…the 1977 message…I will keep repeating and repeating, until we start to act according to it.

We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your world so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disaster which threatens your world, and the beings on our worlds around you.

This is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius.

The New Age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgments.

Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again.

All your weapons of evil must be removed.

The time for conflict is now past and the race of which you are a part may proceed to the higher stages of its evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this.

May you be blessed by the Supreme Love and Truth of the Cosmos...

Astralwalker
Old 12-27-2008, 10:13 PM   #157
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Jazzgad. I really appreciate.

Stay tuned,
Astralwalker
Old 12-27-2008, 10:28 PM   #158
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

<< … Under Construction … >>

If anyone has skill and knowledge in mapping the ancient sites, he/she is most welcomed to do so.

Then we will check the locations using The Code for confirmation.

Thanks,
Astralwalker
Old 12-27-2008, 10:33 PM   #159
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Are Stonehenge and Avebury good or bad places?
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:49 PM   #160
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Are Stonehenge and Avebury good or bad places?
They are Ok. They are in the ancient grid and people in UK can tune to the Psionic Planetary Field from there.

But we will explain all, as soon as, it will be complete.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Old 12-27-2008, 10:53 PM   #161
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

It is interesting…Angkor Wat in Cambodia, the roads from the Temple are completely align with the North and South Pole. Using the Greenwich Primary Meridian, I mean the default Longitude and Latitude grid this is simply not visible. I have followed a Meridian that I created myself starting from the Angkor Wat and I went straight up and ended up on the exact North Pole and when I followed the line I a come exactly on the other side on the exact South Pole.

Way … were they primitive a?

If the structure was build just as little a side in any direction, it would missed the North and the South Pole.

Incredible.

No to mention over 70 pyramids in China. Some of them are huge!

Its all there people. They are not even hiding it. But we are not looking for them.

They can not say to you…Look we been lying to you for at least 60 years, the history of our planet is different, your belief systems are all false and in fact everything you consider as normal reality is false.

I believe the center of the Angkor Wat has many clues.

We have to make some measurements and calculations, to try with the Fibonacci sequence and to see what structure we can find on those location. There are codes inside the codes and all of them have to be discovered.

No backing up now…we have started this…we are going to finish it!

Respect,
Astralwalker
Old 12-27-2008, 11:53 PM   #162
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

"It’s like a glass of water with ice cubes. When those ice cubes melt, the water will flood the top of the glass. "

i thought the mass of and icecube was more so when they melt they actually take up less volume??
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 12:25 AM   #163
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosceptic View Post
"It’s like a glass of water with ice cubes. When those ice cubes melt, the water will flood the top of the glass. "

i thought the mass of and icecube was more so when they melt they actually take up less volume??
Water expands when it freezes but it also floats.
If ice was under water and it melted the water level would drop.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 12:29 AM   #164
lastmimzy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post

You are totally right Samarkis. We are moving towards the Light and there is Great Awakening everywhere. We all start to feel the connection between everything. So I totally agree that we are all Light, that we are all fractals of Divine Creator and that we can never be Lost. That is why we have to maintain the higher vibrational state, to get together, to tune into the exact wavelength of the Divine Creation and to assist in the Cosmic Plan and Purpose as much as we can.

Yes. Everyone is welcomed to join the Meditations. If someone can not come to the sacred planetary sites physically we will greatly appreciate if he/she will join the field of planetary consciousness from his/her home.

But I still hold the opinion, that those acupuncture points of the planet are very very important because they are chakras of the Gaya.

Btw, as soon as we will determine the dates, times and finish the technical aspects of the planetary meditation we will make announcement so everyone who feels that we have to do this or vibrates with the idea, can join us.

Blessings to all!!
Astralwalker

Samarkis and Astralwalker~~regarding "the soul will not/cannot be lost (EVER)"~~what is meant by these constant references we are exposed to, about "the perishing of the soul"? (Like the one from "you know where"~~i.e. "....to gain the whole world, and lose ones own soul". I, too, am inclined to feel that ones soul is eternal, but could well be that this is the case when one reaches a higher dimension (?)
lastmimzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 12:37 AM   #165
Startrekka
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=eurosceptic;98252
i thought the mass of and icecube was more so when they melt they actually take up less volume??[/QUOTE]

The greater concern is the literal melting of the ice on land (be that glaciers around the world, or the Greenland, Iceland and Antarctic ice caps).

There is sufficient water volume trapped in that land-borne ice to raise sea levels as much as 200 feet when it melts.

And with the mantle heating up (increasing volcanic activity is evidence of that) that melting is accelerating.

This in turn - specially if it occurs rapidly - adds stress to the planet, puts it out of balance - and then we have that sudden wobble and geographic pole shift....that some scientists are no doubt aware of, but refrain from telling us.
Startrekka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:21 AM   #166
Kathleen

Default Re: Rattlesnake and Monk's Mounds

For those of us in the mid-west USA, Rattlesnake and Monk's Mounds are part of the Cahokia Mounds in Illinois. This is a very sacred site! Thank you again most respected Astralwalker for remembering these sites!

Here's a link to the Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site

Peace and love~Kat
Attached Images
File Type: jpg explore_archaeology.jpg (10.5 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Kathleen; 12-28-2008 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Image of Monk's Mound
Old 12-28-2008, 04:12 AM   #167
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Lastmimzy-

Regarding your question:
"Samarkis and Astralwalker~~regarding "the soul will not/cannot be lost (EVER)"~~what is meant by these constant references we are exposed to, about "the perishing of the soul"? (Like the one from "you know where"~~i.e. "....to gain the whole world, and lose ones own soul". I, too, am inclined to feel that ones soul is eternal, but could well be that this is the case when one reaches a higher dimension ??"

I feel it is VERY IMPORTANT to read these 3-4 FREE E-books at WWW.michaelsharp.org It explains as plainly in the common spoken vernacular of today what we Humans really are-Fractals(portions of God-Divine Creator) and as such,our ability to THINK and to INTEND in order to MANIFEST a Reality(Until now it has been many religious leaders and PTB feeding us this noxious soup called "education" so as to create their reality). PLS READ AT LEAST THE FIRST TWO BOOKS!!!! Your Mind and ability to think,imagine ,dream a NEW REALITY is YOUR KEYS TO FREEEEDOM to a new reality!!!
Pls see this clip:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3cHP...&feature=email

If our soul is a portion of God(experiencing every experience and knowing all-good bad,joy-pain) then that can NEVER get lost,die, etc. Just our physical vehicle may die(or it may evolve to materialize and de-materialize if one has reached that spiritual level). BUT Death is NEVER an End.....it is a PORTAL to another Beginning.(You may want to read "Law of One"-www.divinecosmos.com - as it discusses what exactly happens to a soul when it removes from a physical vehicle.)

Blessings!!!!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 07:15 AM   #168
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
Now let’s get back to Mr.James Paul Furia - Geomusic expert!

Geomusic is a formula connecting geometry with sacred sites, earth measures and music knowledge.

Inspired by the research of Carl Munck, researcher and composer James Paul Furia demonstrates a relationship between the notes of the musical scale, the locations and shapes of hundreds of ancient monuments, and the exact distance and location of stars, planets and constellations.

Furia combines the art of music, mathematics, astronomy, the study of the pyramids and ancient cultures revealing stunning correlations between colour, frequency, physics and consciousness. His program reveals a glimpse of the interconnectedness of everything in our reality reflected in our awareness, our ideas, how we express ourselves and shape the world around us.

In the link bellow you can see video file of his work. He is musician and composer but he has some extreme powerful leads that humanity can use in the constructive purpose if can understand and utilize the true meaning behind between sacred geometry (the correct location on the planetary grid) and the sacred sound.

In the Part 1 if interested you can see his presentation:

http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/..._next=next#new

I also have a friend in Canada who is audio engineer and who is building something remarkable on the same Geomusic formula principles as respected James Paul Furia.

He is working on something called a harmonic lattice, the first prototype of which will cross the tactile, auditory, and visual sensory bands. The periods of the waveforms will be phaselocked and the intervals will all be tuned to whole number ratios, none of this Equal Temperament nonsense.

It's not exactly the same as Pythagorean tuning or Just Intonation, and he had to work his own system out from something called a Lambdoma Matrix, all the intervals can be found in a 16x16 matrix, except for the illustrious tritone (if you know the history), it tunes interestingly enough best to the square root of 2.

The frequencies in the tactile and auditory vibrations correlate to colours in the visual band, whereby violet wraps around back to red so that all frequencies have a unique hue.

Some auditory parameters correspond to texture (ie a sawtooth waveform would have a rougher texture, square less, sine would be very smooth), while other parameters like numbers of notes played, spacing, correspond to visual geometries in 2D and 3D.

He had a near death experience, and he calls it total synesthesia. He was astraly travel to the center of the Milky Way and before he reached Sgr * he was stop by higher intelegence and explained that he had to go back to Earth to do some important things concerning 2012 Nexus scenario.

We discussed many aspects of the coming events and we agree in more then 98% of them.

I have seen his sound laboratory, the presentation that he gave me and the ideas what his work is trying to accomplish. I can conclude that its impressive and that he will finish this technology on time.

His work also included using high-tech to induce controlled ESP and out of the body experience. In other words to use latest technology like retinal display imaging or video glasses for visual, in-ear reference monitors for audio, and say a chair with subwoofers built directly into the frame, so someone would not have just a virtual reality experience, but an full conscious out-of-body experience. Astral excursion that can be used to bring important input from the higher planes of existence. And to be functional every time when this technology is used.

But this is just a small range of his ideas.

He is targeting something on a planetary scale something that has to do with the correct planetary locations found by the Carl Munck in his work known as The Code.

So we have few top audio engineers, who understand the purpose and can create the necessary audio frequency which is needed.

Let’s go on…

Using the best of what pineal gland can provide, a single group will have to convert this energy into a clean Light. A strong beam of blue-white light filled with creative emotions of love and harmony and directed as protection of GAYA, will have to penetrate the Earth’s surface and reach the highest point in the Earth’s atmosphere.
Hi everyone. I am the engineer mentioned by astral walker. There have been attempts to find a central starting place for this project for quite some time now. Many preliminary projects have gone into gathering the needed elements to come together, many of which have yet to happen.

This is no concern. Some of us are operating out of linear time now in certain senses, we know we have a very good shot at this.

At any moment along our way there, one by one people will reach the point where something hits them hard in the heart, causing the heartbeat to increase, you can feel a little dizzy or lightheaded. This is when you realize this is all very real, it's happening. We are not going to be fighting anyone. We are going to be working to restore the earth or to leave it. The technologies being developed can work equally well to both.

I would like to start slowly for now, get to know others. I want everyone to know who reads here that they are just as important as everyone else in this process, and everyone can help out. In fact, everyone has a unique and crucial role to serve, and we can't do without anyone. In such events we would always have to readapt to a modification to the plan.

There are people like myself who have trained and have been trained their whole lives for something like this specifically, there are so many stories to tell. It will not be without obstacles. But it can be done.

After this introductory post, I'll try to reread the parts that concern me (and James for that matter) the most and see what might be the best way to explain this to everyone what is going on here and how people can help out.

I have to bring in a lot of texts from previous projects, including one I considered to be a direct previous project to this one, a phase 1 where this is a phase 2 project. The previous project took almost 5 years.

Just so everyone is sure - yes this is real, something is really going to come of this. If it were allowed, I would even consider calling IT Project Avalon, if any of you have ever seen the movie Avalon, this is the exact same idea - we are escaping to class Real, in one way or another.

We'll try to move forward piece by piece at a time, I don't have the photo stock astralwalker does so my posts can get a little lengthy, so I will try breaking them up more often after this.

I will have however many sets of audiofiles from 2009 and onwards I would like to share. I can tell you you can trust these files they will be designed to balance and enhance many mental functions to assist people to become primed for some of the more exciting events/experiments in the times to come. There are no ethical concerns in these thanks to previous preliminary studies - it's a way of working our way up to some of the most amazing experiences imaginable and everything leading up to them will be made of the same materials the large scale experiences will be made of.

Later I may introduce audiovisual files as well, and for those that understand multichannel audio and can send a separate channel to sub, then audio-visual-tactile files in the end. But it is more likely the latter of experiments will be done in clinics and in festival workshops in the summers.

The one thing we will always promise is that although we will be causing people to leave temporarily, no one will ever be trapped outside of their bodies when they want to come back. All materials will contain the means to ensure a safe return.

However, if things happen and the time comes to send people off without coming back, experienced guides will always be provided to accompany what I could call the "early boats". No one will ever have to leave alone.

Many groups are concentrating their efforts together towards a safe means for astral travel for all. A portal through the astral planes will be preserved until the very end. In all likelihood the main departures, if necessary, will happen when the rays arrive. This is the energy that is needed to catapult the masses through.

I still have hopes this will not be necessary but it is looking more and more as though this will be the case. We will abandon an earth destined to "reset" those it needs to reset after we are gone, save a few.

There is still a possibility we can use these same technologies, as I say, to heal the earth itself, but it is certain people who are the main concern between the two possibilities, not whether or not it is actually possible to heal the earth. It is - we just may not be allowed to when we begin trying to rule out that possibility first.

We will see, but in the meantime, there are many more preliminary details to discuss before we go into the heart of the matter.

Take care all,

Phied Piper

Last edited by PhiedPiper; 12-28-2008 at 08:43 AM.
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 07:35 AM   #169
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjrKM...D92258&index=0

Proof of the grid

Last edited by PhiedPiper; 12-28-2008 at 08:36 AM.
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 07:53 AM   #170
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiedPiper View Post
Hi everyone. I am the engineer mentioned by astral walker. There have been attempts to find a central starting place for this project for quite some time now. Many preliminary projects have gone into gathering the needed elements to come together, many of which have yet to happen.

This is no concern. Some of us are operating out of linear time now in certain senses, we know we have a very good shot at this.

At any moment along our way there, one by one people will reach the point where something hits them hard in the heart, causing the heartbeat to increase, you can feel a little dizzy or lightheaded. This is when you realize this is all very real, it's happening. We are not going to be fighting anyone. We are going to be working to restore the earth or to leave it. The technologies being developed can work equally well to both.

I would like to start slowly for now, get to know others. I want everyone to know who reads here that they are just as important as everyone else in this process, and everyone can help out. In fact, everyone has a unique and crucial role to serve, and we can't do without anyone. In such events we would always have to readapt to a modification to the plan.

There are people like myself who have trained and have been trained their whole lives for something like this specifically, there are so many stories to tell. It will not be without obstacles. But it can be done.

After this introductory post, I'll try to reread the parts that concern me (and James for that matter) the most and see what might be the best way to explain this to everyone what is going on here and how people can help out.

I have to bring in a lot of texts from previous projects, including one I considered to be a direct previous project to this one, a phase 1 where this is a phase 2 project. The previous project took almost 5 years.

Just so everyone is sure - yes this is real, something is really going to come of this. If it were allowed, I would even consider calling IT Project Avalon, if any of you have ever seen the movie Avalon, this is the exact same idea - we are escaping to class Real, in one way or another.

We'll try to move forward piece by piece at a time, I don't have the photo stock astralwalker does so my posts can get a little lenghly, so I will try breaking them up more often after this.

I will have however many sets of audiofiles from 2009 and onwards I would like to share. I can tell you you can just these files they will be designed to balance and enhance many mental functions to assist people to become primed for some of the more exciting events/experiments in the times to come. There are no ethical concerns in these thanks to previous preliminary studies - it's a way of working our way up to some of the most amazing experiences imaginable and everything leading up to them will be made of the same materials the large scale experiences will be made of.

Later I may introduce audiovisual files as well, and for those that understand multichannel audio and can send a separate channel to sub, then audio-visual-tactile files in the end. But it is more likely the latter of experiments will be done in clinics and in festival workshops in the summers.

The one thing we will always promise is that although we will be causing people to leave temporarily, no one will ever be trapped outside of their bodies when they want to come back. All materials will contain the means to ensure a safe return.

However, if things happen and the time comes to send people off without coming back, experienced guides will always be provided to accompany what I could call the "early boats". No one will ever have to leave alone.

Many groups are concentrating their efforts together towards a safe means for astral travel for all. A portal through the astral planes will be preserved until the very end. In all likelihood the main departures, if necessary, will happen when the rays arrive. This is the energy that is needed to catapult the masses through.

I still have hopes this will not be necessary but it is looking more and more as though this will be the case. We will abandon an earth destined to "reset" those it needs to reset after we are gone, save a few.

There is still a possibility we can use these same technologies, as I say, to heal the earth itself, but it is certain people who are the main concern between the two possibilities, not whether or not it is actually possible to heal the earth. It is - we just may not be allowed to when we begin trying to rule out that possibility first.

We will see, but in the meantime, there are many more preliminary details to discuss before we go into the heart of the matter.

Take care all,

Phied Piper
Wow!! this stuff really is making my day!! I can feel a burst of energy flowing through my bofy as I type in this post... I want to be part of this, I live in Canada and I don'T see much stuff going on here... I hope I will be able to take part of this from here.

I read some really good things on Tom Kenyon's web site... he is working with the Hathors and with his voice to heal dome parts of the earth... really interesting.

there is also DRUNVALO MELCHIZEDEK who is helping earth's kundalini rising with a group of meditation. You must read his work.

Thank you all... everybody in this thread for being here with us I feel so blessed just knowing you all exist.

Thanx AstralWalker you did an amazing work at giving birth to this movement... I see this thread like a chain reaction that expands at light speed and you are the seed.

Thanx to Kerry and Bill for everything they built so far and for trying to respect their main goal wich is getting the information out

Respect and love
Alexandre
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 10:14 AM   #171
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
PhiedPiper

Hi everyone. I am the engineer mentioned by astral walker…
Ohhooo….Welcome aboard my friend!

Let’s build this…

Astarlwalker
Old 12-28-2008, 10:25 AM   #172
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Astalwalker,

Link below is to the work of Bruce L Cathie, are you familiar with him and his work, it could help with the mapping. Maybe??? He has a pretty neat piece of software....

http://www.brucecathie.com/

Peace and blessings to you

Mpea
mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 12:35 PM   #173
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Eurosceptic,

It’s like a glass of water with ice cubes. When those ice cubes melt, the water will flood the top of the glass. "

Your point is correct…but only if we are speaking of the observation when ice cubes are already in the glass which is not the case I was speaking about.

You are speaking when the ice cubes melt they will become liquid and they will use the same space the ice cubes were using and the water in the glass will not overflow.

It is totally correct, but only we are speaking of glass of water with few ice cubes. Our planet is not a glass of water filled with ice cubes…it has huge amounts of ice in the land mass, too.

Now…I guess You refer to this:

The Digital Bits Science Lab Experiment:

This experiment shows us how water and ice and volume and density have an interesting relationship.

Get a glass and put several ice cubes in it. (The glass should have straight sides - angled sides will get interfere with the ice and affect the experiment.)
Fill the glass up with water, almost to the top. Add a few more ice cubes. And one or two on top of those. You’re trying to get a pile of cubes suspended in the water, above the rim of the glass.

The water should be as full as you can get it without spilling over the rim of the glass:

What do you think will happen when the ice melts? The quick answer for some might be that the ice will melt, and that extra water will spill over the rim of the glass, overflowing the glass capacity.

It won’t.

Ice takes up more space than unfrozen, liquid water. The ice in the water displaces the water inside the glass. As the ice melts, that water and the surrounding water move to take up the newly-available space.
The perceived volume of water looks different when a bunch of the water is frozen. Knowing these differences between water and ice can help you better understand how much you’re drinking next time you drink ice water!

Now…when those Ice Cubes melted we got this situation>>

Now, when we add just one or two more Ice Cubes...

the result is this>>

I guess you were missing the point. I was talking the ice cubes that break from the land ice and fall into water.

More and more ice is breaking apart from the land mass and it’s getting into the oceans which influences the see level.

Only a small change in see level, causes changes in the planetary ocean equilibrium which influences the climate in many ways, but directly related to your question - flooding of the coastal continental regions etc.

Startrekka>>

Quote:
The greater concern is the literal melting of the ice on land (be that glaciers around the world, or the Greenland, Iceland and Antarctic ice caps).
Exactly!

Two Trillion Tons of Land Ice Have Melted into Oceans Since 2003 from Greenland, Alaska and Antarctica!

Land water runoff since 2003 has raised global sea levels 1/5th inch.

It's not getting better. It's continuing to show strong signs of warming and amplification. There's no reversal taking place.” - Jay Zwally, Ph.D., NASA Earth Observing System and ICE Satellite Project Scientist

Contrast ice (left) on land at Sermersuaq (or Humboldt) Glacier in Greenland, photographed by NASA’s Terra satellite on Aug. 31, 2000, and Aug. 30, 2008 (right).

More than 50% of melted landlocked ice in the past five years has occurred in Greenland, based on measurements of ice weight by NASA's GRACE satellite. Satellite images by NASA.

Take care,
Astralwalker

Last edited by Astralwalker; 12-28-2008 at 09:57 PM.
Old 12-28-2008, 12:47 PM   #174
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Perseide. I really appreciate.

We are all important. Every each of us possesses a peace of the puzzle.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Old 12-28-2008, 12:49 PM   #175
Galaxy Girl
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Astralwalker and others like myself who are very excited about what is being posted on this thread!

I've been into this same material for several years and will post some of my thoughts here soon.

I am excited about the world wide meditation and have put my name on Sara's list.

GG
Galaxy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote