Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 07-04-2009, 10:44 AM   #2276
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Thank you Viking
I think these data are relevant to all of us here .
This is the way I am seeing this:

The sun is the symbol of the heart the center of your being.
For me these show that this is where our inner revolution must take place.
Stepping into our hearts and outpouring from there streams of loving energy
like never before is what is and will transform the world.
Stay grounded in your hearts .
Fear not the Sun. Love him and know that " the universe loves you."

Loving kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 01:53 PM   #2277
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

I'm glad that Avalon is back...and I'm happy to see you here again my dear friends. Yes, indeed, feeling about beeing "disconneceted" from something very precious is not that pleasant at all...and "the precious" are you my dear soul friends.

About some evtl. comming events...I had an urge to post something here, something very important for me. It was only postponded with the temporarily downfall of avalon, but here it is...

Some of you may remember (said in some privat discussions on skype as well posted here on avalon) that I have an enormous strong feelings about some big changes which are comming toward us as humanity. The sense of "I'm kind of missing something" is so present these days, I would say it's too big just to be concerning some changes in my life only. (You should know that I've allways been right with such kind of "predictions" earlier in my life).

The only "problem" (I actually don't see this as a problem at all) is that I'm not sure what kind of changes we're heading to...which makes me pretty happy. No matter what, no matter where, no matter when...let it come. It can only improve our lives.

I'm here perfectly where I should be, it's the perfect location, it's the perfect timing, it's the perfect environment, it's the perfect soul brothers and sisters here on avalon, everything is perfect.

Few weeks ago, I received a kind of "download". When I say download, it means I got another "material" downloaded in my heart (not in my mind) which I'm allways trying to filter out first in order to be able to understand what it means. Well...

This time, and I'm sure it means exactly what I'm writing now, it's all about us, the humans at our present time and about our "future". And it fits perfectly with my previous mentioned sensing that some big changes will happen. It's pretty weird, but I'll try to explain.

I've come to the conclusion, that we, as a human race, have somehow reached the end of all possibilities to change our further path on our own! It's done and it's over! We've done it and it's over for us! WE can not do any better then now on our own, with the present "tools" and resources.

Just look around you my dear, just look around this beloved planet and you'll know what I mean. We, the humans, we really can't continue our existence here and now like we did before. Our spritual powers and resources are so limited, we've really come here to and of an era. It just doesn't make any sense to continue the path of humanity as it is. For me, it's over, once for all!

The very important part of the "download" is that something big, really big must happen. Something so big, that we'll be "forced" to live our further lives different. To live our lives from our hearts, with love, gratitude, without any "forcements" or limitations.

The big change I expect to happen is soooo simple but very powerful...but now we've come to an end with our knowledge and the major part of the humanity don't know how to activate these much higher abilities which we're all predestinated to posses.

And that's the point...I don't know if any ET's will land and "donate" us higher abilities or higher technologies. Nor I know if all these scenarios of armagedon will come true. But I'm sure that we need help and we'll get help, it will only concern the progress and evolution of our DNA, our real powers, it will makes us what we're supposed to be...loving and precious beings, loving and precious souls, in each densities we'll decide to interfere in the future...

It all fits togther. Just read between the lines and you'll see and hear that what I'm talking about has been said before, from many wise teachers around the globe, in different times of our existence as well as today.

The nexus thread is just another part of the puzzle...given us as a possibilily to discern our real potential and to warn us of the comming changes. Thank you all for beeing a part of my life now, it's my honour and pleasure to have you all around me!

Anyway, some of you might disagree...but that doesn't matter any more. I know what's inside of my heart and I know it's my thruth. Each one of you will have to "check" this information in your own hearts to find your thruth. I just wanted to share something, which I deeply know will come true soon.

But hey, it's really not about the "sit and wait" attitude. WE must act in the meanwhile to make the earth a better place to live...and here, at the end this long post, I will tribute the life and the work of Michael Jackson and quote:

"heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for me and the entire human race"

with
malletzky

Last edited by Malletzky; 07-04-2009 at 01:55 PM.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 02:05 PM   #2278
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Very well said Malletzky... I think most of us feel this way at the moment...BIG CHANGE

and very touching Video....

Its just dawned on me that Michael Jacksons Funeral will be on the 7th!!!!
Mmm connection???

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 02:25 PM   #2279
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you friends for all the love we share.
Great post really Mallezky.
I too believe the human race is at the threshold of breaking loose
of all bounderies, of letting go of its own limits .
Time has come to discover who we really are , the beauty we shine
as pure beings and the power we have to heal ourselves and thereby
step into a brand new world.
We are creators, every single one of us . There is nothing we can not
change or do . All we have to remember is that our power is our heart.
There is more power in our hearts united than in all power stations of the
universe.
I believe there lies our true free energy.
We have to let be , to let it move, to let it pervade everything everywhere.
NOW is LOVE _ LOVE is who you are

mudra
Old 07-04-2009, 02:47 PM   #2280
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
NOW is LOVE
Mudra, very powerfull phrase. The more I look and read that, it just makes me so confindent that yes, now IS love and nothing more!!!!!

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 03:16 PM   #2281
Selaviv
Avalon Senior Member

I'm soooooo glad Project Avalon is back up!!!!

Selaviv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 04:06 PM   #2282
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

glad to see avalon is back...if avalon ever goes down again we could always use the healingexperiment forum to keep in contact...

this crop circle season is amazing

some nice poetry from woody

this is how i keep my frequency up too

a fitting song from michael jackson

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 04:50 PM   #2283
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Amazing postings here today and in the Avalon I find.
Thank you friends for being back in full Power.
Fantastic videos Alchemikey and great song and music Oliver and Malletzky.
Thank you for posting the earth changes Viking.
And you Samarkis for your sound advice.
Great to see you too Selaviv and thank you for you never failing light Lightbeing
We are all ready for the great jump into a change that will make the difference !

THe pain that we carry is the love that we withold
Love IS the answer
and indeed Malletzky NOW is Love

and last but not least ASTRALWALKER love and gratitude to YOU !

Loving kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 07-05-2009 at 11:43 AM.
Old 07-04-2009, 08:42 PM   #2284
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Latest crop circles:

Waden Hill , nr Avebury, Wiltshire. Reported 1st July.

A possible explanation

This recent formation contains many references to the number seven throughout its design. The formation has seven sides, seven large half circles on the outside plus seven smaller half circles. There are fourteen small dots on the exterior as well (fourteen of course being a multiple of seven). There are also twenty-eight rays or spokes within the formation itself - the same average number of days in a month and of course also a multiple of seven.

Seven is a sacred number. For instance, we have: The seven Seals, Angels, Spirits, Churches, Thrones, and Lamps of the Bible. The Bible also speaks of the seven day march leading to the fall of the wall of Jericho. There are seven generations from the birth of David to the birth of Jesus.

In Chaldean numerology, the number seven represents Neptune, which is the ruler of Pisces - the current age we are still in until the 2012 period (with Aquarius having been born in '68 or '69 and who is struggling to exist on its own without its parent's controlling grasp). Of course, there are seven days in a week. We have the seven chakras. Snowflakes have seven main "points" (six points on the perimeter plus one in the centre). Mathematically, seven is the number found within the original value of Pi that the Egyptians used (22/7=3.1422857).

Fascinating design. Highly numerologically relevant and thoughtful. Not only are the principles of sacred geometric design respected, it is loaded with meaning itself. Doubtful a few troublemakers with ropes and planks would care to learn about this and implement it. Cheers and keep up the great work.

Stephane Wuttunee
From :http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2.../comments.html

Milk Hill, Nr Stanton St Bernard, Wiltshire. Reported 2nd July.

Hummingbird’s Message

The hummingbird is generally a very positive symbol, even when it is related to warrior attributes. In that context, it carries the tone of courage and pride in oneself. It is a symbol of joy.More associations with the hummingbird can be found here: Symbolism_of_Hummingbird

"The hummingbird has powerful spiritual significance. In the Andes of South America the hummingbird is a symbol of resurrection. It seems to die on cold nights, but comes back to life again at sunrise."

"With hummingbird consciousness, we learn the truth of beauty. Our life becomes a wonderland of delights in flowers, aromas and tastes. We laugh and enjoy creation, we appreciate the magic of the present moment, and the magic of being alive."

And in the Dictionary of Symbols by Jean Chevalier & A. Gheerbrant, we read:

"The Aztecs believed that the souls of dead warriors came back to Earth in the shapes of hummingbirds or butterflies. They also regarded hummingbirds as sources of the Sun's heat.

The Hopi Indians of Arizona, related at least linguistically to the Aztecs, have a myth in which the hummingbird appears as the hero who intercedes with the god of germination and plant growth to save mankind from famine.

The same positive valency determines the view of the Colombian Tukano Indians that the hummingbird, or fly-bird, has sexual intercourse with flowers and stands for glowing virility as the erect male phallus. In Brazil the bird is known as the 'passaro beja-flor', or flower-kisser sparrow."

In Medicine Cards: the Discovery of Power Through the Ways of Animals by Jamie Sams & D. Carson, we learn:

“In Mayan teachings, Hummingbird is connected to the Black Sun and the Fifth World. Hummingbird can give us the medicine to solve the riddle of the contradiction of duality.”

“Because of their magical qualities, Hummingbird feathers have been used for a millennium in the making of love charms. It is said that Hummingbird conjures love as no other medicine does, and the Hummingbird feathers open the heart.”

Animal Speak by Ted Andrews reads: “the hummingbird is a symbol for accomplishing that which seems impossible. It will teach you how to find the miracle of joyful living from your own life circumstances.”

source:http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2.../comments.html

Kindness
mudra
Old 07-04-2009, 08:47 PM   #2285
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

West Down Gallops. Nr Beckhampton, Wiltshire. Reported 4th July.

Menet Bird

This carnelian bird supporting the sun's disk is mounted on the swivel joint bracelet. Carter noticed that the bird corresponded in form with one that figures as an illustration to Chapter 86 of the Book of the Dead and is called menet in the text. The word is believed to mean a swallow, but Carter identified this bird as an Egyptian swift (Cypsellus pallidus), the two birds being sometimes confused in religious texts. the title of the chapter is "Spell for assuming the form of a menet bird" and it ends with the words "Whoever knows this spell can go forth by day without hindrance at any door in the kingdom of the dead and he can assume the form of a menet bird. It has indeed been efficacious millions of times." Tutankhamun, by the possession of the bracelet, may have hoped to enjoy this freedom. Swifts, according to Carter, live in large colonies in the cliffs bordering the Nile valley and fly daily to the river, returning in the evening. It was this habit, he thought, that the ancient Egyptians regarded as analogous to the daily emergence of the dead from their tombs and their return at sunset. With the aid of magic they could assume the form of the bird and adopt its mode of life.

Apart from providing the dead with an image into which they could be metamorphosed, the menet bird symbolized a minor deity who was associated with the region of the Theban necropolis and to whom artisans and people of the middle classes sometimes looked for help and offered their prayers.

Furthermore..

Swallows were associated with stars and therefore the souls of the dead. Chapter 86 of the Book of the Dead specifically instructs the deceased on how to transform into a swallow. In Spell 1216 of the Pyramid Texts, the pharaoh describes how he has "gone to the great island in the midst of the Field of Offerings on which the swallow gods alight; the swallows are the imperishable stars." The imperishable stars were those near the North Star that never seemed to rise or set, and therefore were "constant".

The swallow also appears in paintings of the solar barque as it enters the underworld. The swallow is usually shown on the prow of the boat. In this context, the bird appears to be an announcer of the sun's approach.

In Egyptian love poetry, the swallow declares the dawn of new love

RICKY

Read more explanations for the latest crops:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2.../comments.html

Loving kindness
mudra
Old 07-05-2009, 03:53 AM   #2286
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Much Light to All!!

Here is a Beautiful clip of Heart Chakra Solfeggio...it is mesmerizing...and very
effective...enjoy!

Let all troubles & distractions melt...Be in heart energies & loving resonance!!

We are all one as we strove to come back together & we helped manifest Avalon's return!

Much Love to All!!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 04:16 AM   #2287
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

Soooo glad that Avalon is up and running again. I felt I had lost touch with all my wonderful friends. Its' scary when you think how much we depend on this forum for sharing info.

Love and friendship
firefly
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 05:03 AM   #2288
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Viking...

I just wanted to reccomend to you and many new to the Nexus thread...

I have reccomended this site many times before on this thread....

www.michaelsharp.org

There are 3 free e-books(each are about 80 pages) that are in PDF File format...download/print and read them and you will gain such a sense of knowing in your heart....What is Humanity REALLY and where we are going....no one has to register there to access the e-books...there is also an on-line forum there to ask about the books any questions one may have....

It was a great help to me to overcome pain being an empath...all the things that bewilder us...come into great focus after reading those ....

May it help & enjoy them...
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 08:25 AM   #2289
Mauree
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou so much Astralwalker. The information you give is very enlightening. Look forward to the new information.
Mauree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 02:07 PM   #2290
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Friends, this newest crop-formation is amazing. It can be felt by first that the message is so important!
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 02:48 PM   #2291
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 02:53 PM   #2292
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauree View Post
Thankyou so much Astralwalker. The information you give is very enlightening. Look forward to the new information.
Warm welcome on nexus Mauree.
Great to have you aboard !

Loving kindness
mudra
Old 07-05-2009, 02:55 PM   #2293
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Friends, this newest crop-formation is amazing. It can be felt by first that the message is so important!
Huge crop circle !
Thank you Oliver.
I can't wait for the first comments that will come to decrypt this one .
I really think we are heading for something big .
Keep that love in your hearts now and always.

Loving kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 07-05-2009 at 10:23 PM.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:19 PM   #2294
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

THis crop circle had 3 phases. This is the final version

Loving kindness
mudra
Old 07-06-2009, 12:21 AM   #2295
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 03:30 AM   #2296
Mauree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Warm welcome on nexus Mauree.
Great to have you aboard !

Loving kindness
mudra
Thankyou mudra,
My Husband have been meditating with everybody each Saturday (our time GMT) falls on Sunday morning at 8am. The energy is quite lovely and will do great things. We are 'one' collectively.
Mauree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 08:51 AM   #2297
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Mayan arythmetic

Old 07-06-2009, 09:02 AM   #2298
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

I'm a little bit late on this but,... Hurray for Avalon!
I noticed Avalon was back on saturday morning (thank you mudra for keeping me up), and I logged in, but when I was posting my first message, my internet connection went down and I didn't have any connection until now!

This was indeed an unpleasant "break".
I really missed you all! There is a imperative need to make a decent mailing list, to avoid losing contact again!

Wish you all a great week!

Love and Respect

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 10:32 AM   #2299
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends keep up with Viking's latest thread: Solar storm heading our way ?

ttp://www.projectavalon.net/forum/sh...ad.php?t=15082

Loving kindness
mudra
Old 07-06-2009, 10:35 AM   #2300
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

LOVE is what puts the universe back TOGETHER
NOW is time to RE-Member
There is no better place to go
Your heart is the safest place there this
Do'nt think twice about saying to some ONE you love them
Say it NOW and always
Be the love that you want to share
Love is your foundation
Love is who you really are
Love is space
Love is infinity
Love is light
Love is NOW
Love is the way
Love is the SOL-ution
Love is your freedom
Love for all that IS
ALL that is
Love is ONEness
I can't think of any better moment to outpour a " massive coronal expulsion " of LOVE
Now and always and forever

mudra

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...923#post149923

Last edited by mudra; 07-06-2009 at 10:44 AM.