Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 07-15-2009, 01:30 PM   #2351
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Yeah kinda reminds me of 360 degree independant movement of the chameleon's eye.

This unique ability of the chameleon may help to understand the organisation of the oculomotor system of other vertebrates since evidence for separate left eye and right eye saccade generation and position control has recently also been reported in primates.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/aqywgkwe1510yb44/

OPTOKINETIC nystagmus can be elicited in humans and in many animals by presenting a moving optic pattern, for example, of vertical stripes moving horizontally at constant velocity. The eyes follow ("pursue") the pattern at an angular velocity that may approach or equal that of the moving stripes: this ocular pursuit movement (the "slow phase" of the optokinetic nystagmus) tends to stabilize the position of the image on the retina1–3. Each pursuit movement is terminated by a rapid, "saccadic" ocular return movement (the "fast phase") that transports the image to a new retinal location1–3. Alternation of slow-phase movements in one direction with fast-phase movements in the opposite direction results in an oscillatory eye movement pattern called a nystagmus. Mammalian optokinetic nystagmus is normally conjugate4,5, that is, the two eyes move in unison, as if yoked; however, we do not think the extent to which the pattern of optokinetic nystagmus is conjugate in the infra-mammalian vertebrate has been clearly determined.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...2141008b0.html

Love n light
Truthseeker360

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post
interesting effect this one has:

wow:

peace,
mikey

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 07-15-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:02 PM   #2352
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

i am posting this quote from the law of one about the sun as the crop circles seem to be paying a lot of attention towards the sun:

"Questioner: In trying to build an understanding from the start, you might say, starting with intelligent infinity and getting to our present condition of being I think that I should go back and investigate our sun since it is the sub-Logos that creates all that we experience in this particular planetary system.

Will you give me a description of our sun?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a query which is not easily answered in your language, for the sun has various aspects in relation to intelligent infinity, to intelligent energy, and to each density of each planet, as you call these spheres. Moreover, these differences extend into the metaphysical or time/space part of your creation.

In relationship to intelligent infinity, the sun body is, equally with all parts of the infinite creation, part of that infinity.

In relation to the potentiated intelligent infinity which makes use of intelligent energy, it is the offspring, shall we say, of the Logos for a much larger number of sub-Logoi. The relationship is hierarchical in that the sub-Logos uses the intelligent energy in ways set forth by the Logos and uses its free will to co-create the, shall we say, full nuances of your densities as you experience them.

In relationship to the densities, the sun body may physically, as you would say, be seen to be a large body of gaseous elements undergoing the processes of fusion and radiating heat and light.

Metaphysically, the sun achieves a meaning to fourth through seventh density according to the growing abilities of entities in these densities to grasp the living creation and co-entity, or other-self, nature of this sun body. Thus by the sixth density the sun may be visited and inhabited by those dwelling in time/space and may even be partially created from moment to moment by the processes of sixth density entities in their evolution.

Questioner: In your last statement did you mean that the sixth density entities are actually creating manifestations of the sun in their density? Could you explain what you meant by that?

Ra: I am Ra. In this density some entities whose means of reproduction is fusion may choose to perform this portion of experience as part of the beingness of the sun body. Thus you may think of portions of the light that you receive as offspring of the generative expression of sixth-density love."

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:50 PM   #2353
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you friends for your great postings.
Samarkis, Alchemikey, Truthseeker, Oliver, Gemeos you are shining light .
Friends I am sensing a fantastic boost of energy within Avalon and around me.
The love flow is way up and as far as I can feel and see it we have definately moved
into a higher density .
I can only see things as I always did from what you really are , from what I really am.
Within that boundless love we share the future is NOW.
The mind is setting the limits and the heart is dissolving them .
There is no place to be and no place to go but in that oneness that we share.
There is nothing to fear and nothing to hope for .. these are just blinders to a higher truth
that knows at all times that there are no worries and only love to express now and forever.
Celebrate ! The world is full of wonders .

Loving kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 07-15-2009 at 10:11 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:28 AM   #2354
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

I was graciously invited to discuss and help get out researches of 2012 and
awakening consiousness lecturers...Pls click on this link & download the audio...if anyone can load it onto YOUTUBE and send me the link ...I would be grateful...Pls add the www.healingexperiment.com link to the description if you do!!! Thx! I have been invited back for next wednesday at 7-8pm eastern USA time zone at WWW.WRPBRADIO.COM

http://www.transferbigfiles.com/Get....8-a33681321c4e

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:35 PM   #2355
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

The myth of creationinvolving the Ogdoad is almost scientific in its concerns with the physical composition of the primaeval matter..at some point,these entities (the Ogdoad) who comprised the primordial substance,interacted explosively ans snapped whatever ballanced tensions had contained their elemental powers....resulting in the Sun.

In a continuation of ,or an intrusion into,the original Myth,it was Thoth that flew,carrying the cosmic egg to the primeval mound at Hermopolis,from which the sun was born.

Thoth Architect of the Universe
Ralph Ellis
printed in uk by edfu-books .com
printed usa by Adventures Unlimited
fourth edition may 2004

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad

Love light Oneness
Truthseeker360

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 07-16-2009 at 02:44 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:40 PM   #2356
moonmadness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post

Chesterton Windmill nr Harbury Warwickshire. Reported 9th July.

This crop Circle represents a tetrahedron in a circle. In geometry is a platonic solid.

From Wiki : “The Platonic solids feature prominently in the philosophy of Plato for whom they are named. Plato wrote about them in the dialogue Timaeus c.360 B.C. in which he associated each of the four classical elements (earth, air, water, and fire) with a regular solid. Earth was associated with the cube, air with the octahedron, water with the icosahedron, and fire with the tetrahedron. There was intuitive justification for these associations: the heat of fire feels sharp and stabbing (like little tetrahedra). Air is made of the octahedron; its minuscule components are so smooth that one can barely feel it. Water, the icosahedron, flows out of one's hand when picked up, as if it is made of tiny little balls. By contrast, a highly un-spherical solid, the hexahedron (cube) represents earth. These clumsy little solids cause dirt to crumble and break when picked up, in stark difference to the smooth flow of water. The fifth Platonic solid, the dodecahedron, Plato obscurely remarks, "...the god used for arranging the constellations on the whole heaven". Aristotle added a fifth element, aithκr (aether in Latin, "ether" in English) and postulated that the heavens were made of this element, but he had no interest in matching it with Plato's fifth solid…

In the 16th century, the German astronomer Johannes Kepler attempted to find a relation between the five known planets at that time (excluding the Earth) and the five Platonic solids. In Mysterium Cosmographicum, published in 1596, Kepler laid out a model of the solar system in which the five solids were set inside one another and separated by a series of inscribed and circumscribed spheres. The six spheres each corresponded to one of the planets (Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn). The solids were ordered with the innermost being the octahedron, followed by the icosahedron, dodecahedron, tetrahedron, and finally the cube. In this way the structure of the solar system and the distance relationships between the planets was dictated by the Platonic solids. In the end, Kepler's original idea had to be abandoned, but out of his research came the discovery of the Kepler solids, the realization that the orbits of planets are not circles, and Kepler's laws of planetary motion for which he is now famous.”

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2.../comments.html

Love always
mudra

From the Cassiopaean Transcripts

session 19/12/1998

Q: (A) You get what we may call a time form and this time form is sometimes like any other physical field. So, of course the different possibilities that I can
mathematically model: time form, time vacuum, different times, time loops, and other things. These are interesting possibilities that I have, provided I use
something similar to Kaluza-Klein. Did I miss something?
A: It is not that you miss something; it is merely that you have not yet found the something.
Q: (A) What is this something?
A: Tetrahedron.
Q: (A) Okay, at some point we were talking about a 3 dimensional matrix, 12x12x12. I was wondering where this 12 comes from, and I was thinking that 12 is
2x6 and I was supposed to be looking at hexagons, and a hexagon represents 6 dimensions, four pluses and two minuses. If I add to this 6 energies
corresponding to 6 dimensions, then I have 12 dimensions, and this would account for number 12. Is this correct?
A: Yes.
Q: (A) Now, this all has something to do with gravity, and at some point you said that all this gravity/anti-gravity business is just the way, and that the main goal
is to attain higher knowledge. What is this higher knowledge; what kind of higher knowledge?
A: You are on the path.

session 25/09/1999

Q: There could be many explanations. Now, we have a correspondent who wrote and asked a question. He said that he noticed there was promotion of
Hoagland's idea about the 19.5 degree tetrahedral configuration at one point, and then another idea regarding the parallelogram business involving an 18 degree
mark in another section. So, what is the difference between the 19.5 degree comments of Hoagland, and the 18 degree point of interest that you brought up?
Are we talking about two different things here?
A: Well, if you do the math, you see that 18 degrees fits nicely with ninety. Maybe 19.5 is due to crustal slippages in some" land mark" event?!
Q: (A) But, in geometry, this 19.5 degrees is what you get when you try to put a tetrahedron into a sphere. That's how Hoagland got it, not because of
observation.
A: Okay, that is good, too.
Q: How come you didn't know that?
A: We pointed it out in the first place.
Q: Is that why you put "landmark" in quotes? That 19.5 is where it touches. It is the mark of the point of contact. Is that it?
A: Clues, my dear, clues, and the eternal need not to abridge free will.
Q: But, if these tetrahedrons fit in a sphere, and they touch the sphere at 19.5 degrees, how do they relate to this effect that you have said manifests at 18
degrees?
A: Does 1.5 fit into 90? Does 90 fit into 180? Does 180 fit into 360? Ask yourself, "What does it mean?"
Q: We don't know. (A) The point is that the angle Hoagland is talking about is not 19.5, it is an approximation of point something, something, something.... So,
if it is just 19.5, that's the difference between 19.5 and 18 - that is 1.5, which, in this case, is not exactly 1.5, it's one point something which does not fit into
anything that we know.
A: Circumference.
Q: (A) Yes. 360 degrees. Is the circumference important?
A: It is important.
Q: (A) So, we can compute these two circumferences, and these will differ by some number, and this number will fit again into one of these circumferences, and
the point is that it should fit so that there is an integer number...
Q: (A) But, there will then be many more angles. There will be not only 18 and 19.5...
A: Yes. All Hoagland has done is highlight a point at which magnetic lines converge using the tetrahedron model.
Q: If they converge at that point...
A: But the question is how does the tetrahedron model relate to trans-dimensional space?
Q: How does the tetrahedron model relate to trans- dimensional space?
A: A key which unlocks the door.
Q: Speaking of a key that unlocks a door: there is some information going around that a gigantic computer has been installed inside the earth that was put there
by a Reptilian race, and that the recovery of this thing is one of the reasons for the current or upcoming "invasion" by them. Does this tetrahedron configuration
in the earth relate to some giant alien computer?
A: No.
Q: Is there a giant alien computer buried in the Earth?
A: Not likely that.
Q: Back to the tetrahedron. How is it a key to trans- dimensional space? Does one activate it in some way? Do you place machinery of some sort at these
points?
A: No. Magnetism.
Q: Are you supposed to generate magnetism, or is it natural magnetism?
A: Natural.
Q: Are you supposed to do anything to it or with it?
A: Supposed???
Q: Is it useful to do something with it?
A: Can be.
Q: In what sense?
A: Traveling between dimensions.
Q: Is anybody at the present time utilizing it in this way?
A: Not terran STS 3rd density.
Q: That implies that 4th density STS IS doing this. Could one construct a scale model of a tetrahedron in a sphere, magnetize it, and open portals?
Q: Would it require a lot of electrical current?
Q: Is there anyway to travel between dimensions, in space time, or whatever, utilizing very little power, as such?
A: Off the point we told you before that all spheres of cosmic nature are windows.
moonmadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 04:15 PM   #2357
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=moonmadness;153104]From the Cassiopaean Transcripts

Cool post ..

Thoughts spring to mind....

Bermuda Triangle magnatism...

http://www.satellitediscoveries.com/...iangle_19.html

Magnetic laylines stone circles ...megalithic portals?

Lost the pic somewhere on computer but recent triangles appearing in Australia.

Ok so above a bit vague maybe someone can connect the dots..

Love light & Oneness*
Truthseeker360

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 07-16-2009 at 04:23 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:11 PM   #2358
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Would be cool to live in that Triangle
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:04 PM   #2359
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

http://mars-news.de/pyramids/gizacenter.html

Could a pole shift create 178 meter rise in sea levels..

Love Light & Oneness*
Truthseeker360

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 07-16-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:32 AM   #2360
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Thruthseeker, the link you provided, this is remarkable ...Soo many coincidences

Thanks for posting...

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 08:25 AM   #2361
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

Switzerland July 12 - Hoerhausen TG
- Diameter 120 meters
- Outside spiral diameter 130 cm
- Inside spiral diameter 100 cm

Helvetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:16 PM   #2362
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Emerald Tablets of Thoth..

Over the world then broke the great waters,
drowning and sinking,
changing Earth's balance
until only the Temple of Light was left
standing on the great mountain on UNDAL
still rising out of the water;
some there were who were living,
saved from the rush of the fountains.

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald1bw.html

Love light & Oneness*
Truthseeker360
Old 07-17-2009, 04:44 PM   #2363
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thanks Samarkis,Truthseeker, Helvetic, Moonmadness for your great posts !
Happy to see the crop from Switzerland. I have a tendancy to concentrate on
what's going on in England usually. But yes the crop phenomena takes place
everywhere.Thank you to remind us Helvetic !

Loving kindness
mudra
Old 07-17-2009, 05:07 PM   #2364
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

On Cannings Cross, Near Allington, Wiltshire, reported 10th July. It look to me that there are different "teams" working on making designs. Like the last year main theme was the August 1 Total Solar Eclipse, this year theme are CME. When you look formations like "jellyfish", "dragonfly" and "sperm and egg" with the same theme, you notice different styles: "jellyfish" has very fine design, with clear lines and circles,” dragonfly" has more strong lines and less details and” sperm and egg" was made by someone in hurry, not interested in details but in show the idea, someone like less artist but more technician.

This new formation at Canning Cross, has the same theme as Tawsmead Copse, (06/13), Silbury Hill (07/13), Waden Hill(2) (07/01) and Milk Hill(4) (07/23) and is great activity of CMEs. You can see the different style and experience doing formations between Canning Cross and Milk Hill (4). And one more example (but not the last) are Rough Hill (06/24), Martinsell Hill (06/25) and "the eagle" Yatesbury (06/12) that represent my interpretation of CME impacting the PMS (Protective Magnetic Shield).

In this case, Yatesbury and Martinsell Hill are layered animation of the moment of the impact. As Carl Sagan said "You have to see the Cosmos events with imagination and scepticism". Could this be a different ET groups or races unite in one "Cosmos Federation" in which we are not yet?

Pablo Olivares

ICARUS

At first glance this circle appears to be an animal. It isn’t.

It represents Icarus in the centre with the Sun in the background. He has his arms extended in front of him and his legs behind him with his wings at the sides. Icarus flew too close to the Sun and his wings melted. He crashed back on Earth.

It is a warning to not look at solar activity
with a scientific analytical bent only. What is occurring with the Sun should also be looked at in a spiritual manner. Analysis of each occurrence on the Sun will not help with the overall understanding of what will happen on Earth shortly. It will create static that prevents us from having a total understanding of the transformation that is coming.

Diana Roth/animalspirits

Loving kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 07-17-2009 at 05:16 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:15 PM   #2365
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Old 07-17-2009, 05:22 PM   #2366
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Nexus global Synchronized meditation of july the 18th at 8 pm Gmt

All that is important is this one moment in movement. Make the moment important, vital, and worth living. Do not let it slip away unnoticed and unused."

- Martha Graham

In oneness with you through the heart
My boundless love to you all

mudra
Old 07-17-2009, 07:20 PM   #2367
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends ,

listen to this. This is incredibly powerfull ..Never heard anything like it ! I want to meditate with this tomorrow.
Can someone turn this into a mp3 and send it so it could be played in a loop ?
Before tomorrow !

My boundless love to you
mudra
Old 07-17-2009, 10:41 PM   #2368
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

On the approach down the tram-lines, the very first thing that hit me, was the well tended grassy pyramid land mark, with insignia on it, opposite the formation.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...ldreports.html

Love Light & Oneness
Truthseeker360
Old 07-18-2009, 01:51 AM   #2369
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

For those of you who would like to meditate along the aum mantra that I posted below
here is the link to the mp3 file that Radi kindly made for us.
Just subscribe freely to the site and you can then save the mp3 on your desktop and play it
in a loop.

http://drive.freevirtualservers.com/F/9354449-863307897

Thank you RADI

Loving kindness
mudra
Old 07-18-2009, 07:42 AM   #2370
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings in love and light of the One Infinite Creator to all !

Thank you mudra for the powerful Aum mantra vid.

May you all have a great and peaceful meditation
today in Oneness.

Namaste
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:39 PM   #2371
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Old 07-18-2009, 05:45 PM   #2372
saggyash
Avalon Senior Member

Here is something that is our main focus also which has all the information on their website in different languages. I participated in the first Fire the grid and it was very powerfull.
http://www.firethegrid.com/
saggyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 06:19 PM   #2373
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you Saggyash ,

Good to see you here
Yes I participated in fire the grid too.
The story of how it all started is a wonderfull one.
All these events where we can share our heart in oneness
are creating quantum leaps in the energy field we are dwelling into
allowing for a new world to emerge.
Let's keep the work going friends .

Boundless love to you
mudra
Old 07-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #2374
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker360 View Post

On the approach down the tram-lines, the very first thing that hit me, was the well tended grassy pyramid land mark, with insignia on it, opposite the formation.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...ldreports.html

Love Light & Oneness
Truthseeker360
Very interesting Simon.
That pyramid shape iss indeed intriguing !

Keep your eyes open

Boundless love
mudra
Old 07-18-2009, 09:56 PM   #2375
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Hinton Admiral Station, Nr New Milton. Hampshire. Reported 14th July.

4 directions of wind in token of new start

This compass has correctly been orientated in accordance with the 4 directions of the wind. However this hasn’t been done for fun. The 4 directions symbolize a new start. In this respect the 4 directions have a double meaning, as it’s the start of a cycle of 4 Tzolkin-cycles (4 x 260 days) until the annular eclipse on the date border of the 20th – 21st May 2012. The outer ring of the compass also symbolizes this annular eclipse. The 12 dots also refer to this year, while the numerological value of 20/5/2012 also equals 12. Further: 12 x 12 x 24 / 10 = 345.6 ≈ 346, which equals the duration of the Greatest eclipse (346.3 seconds). See eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov The period of 4 Tzolkincycles also equals 11.83 ≈ 12 times the orbital period of Mercury around the sun. When these 12 cycles have been completed, 12 days after the 20th to 21st May 2012 on the 1st – 2nd June 2012, the transition to new age will take place (see www.33mm.eu/en/end_of_time ) and that’s without any doubt the most significant meaning of these 12 dots! This is also the deeper layer of the meaning of this compass with its 4 directions: it refers to the erection of the new world-tree, which is symbolized by the 4 directions of wind.

Marc Smulders (Updated Wednesday 15th July)

Loving kindness
mudra