Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 02-13-2009, 10:50 PM   #1
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default What is Gizeh Intelligence?

Is there any truth to the following?

ALDEBARAN -- Human militarists of a fascist slant who have traditionally sided with the Dracos and Greys. They collaborate within a large underground facility below Egypt, the base of a secret "Kamagol-II" cult which has connections to the Bavarian Thule Society and the Montauk time-space projects. This cult is also referred to as the Gizeh empire or Gizeh Intelligence, and they are working with secret societies on earth in an effort to dissolve all national sovereignties into a global religio-eco-political order. There are also Insectoid forces involved with Aldebaran. Apparently a neo-Nazi space force may have helped to colonize that system by sending time-space forces back into the distant past to inhabit the 4th dimensional realm of one or more of its planets. These forces from the past are currently involved with the New World Order scenario, attempting to carry out their dictatorial agenda on earth from their "base" within another time-space dimension of Aldebaran (source: Preston Nicholes, and others). Here is the link to the site where I found this information: http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/cosmo1.html.

Here is another reference:

Alex Collier Video: 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW4wA55jII8. 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok0QD...eature=related. Alex Collier Lecture ..A; 1995

Interaction Between Gizeh Group and Nazi Germany: The Greys made contact with a world governmental body for the first time in 1931. This was in Germany. The Greys were however turned away by the German government, because it had already committed itself to involvement with the Gizeh Intelligence. Now, I don't know if you know who Gizeh intelligence is, but I will tell you that it is a renegade group of human extraterrestrials that were headquartered under the Gizeh plateau in Egypt. They were predominantly Pleiadians at the time. Ashtar was part of that group, Kamagol was part of that group. Even Jehovah was part of that group for some time. They did their own thing. They came down here and "played God" with us, and people worshipped them as "Gods" because they had this technology. They abused their power. The Germans were, in the 1930's, building rockets and starting a space program because of their contacts with extraterrestrials - the Gizeh Intelligence.

Technology was developed and used to create weapons, because the German governmental bodies involved were concerned that there was going to be an alien invasion. The Gizeh intelligence told them that the Greys were here. However, there was not an actual invasion, per se, in progress. Weapons, such as sound devices, lasers, neutron bombs, particle beam weapons were created, although many of these were actualized later on in history. The Germans were given a lot of this technology by the Gizeh intelligence. These technologies also included free energy devices and anti-gravity technology. Tripartite Interaction: US, USSR and Britain. The United States was the first to open its doors to the alien race known as the Greys. I have been told of a contact in 1934, wherein the Greys made their presence known to the United States government in Washington State. It wasn't until 1947 that actual contact occurred with the aliens and United States officials, due to the shooting down of an alien craft in Roswell, New Mexico. This pressed the Greys into contact earlier than they had anticipated. After this crash at Roswell in 1947 the United States, the Soviet Union and the British, at the very highest levels of government, became "blood-brothers".

Now, these governments did not know what Germany was really up to at that time in history. The Germans were very very secretive about their contact with Gizeh intelligences. What was going on in Germany and what was going on between these other countries were two separate issues. The Roswell incident created more of an urgency to develop a true space program in order to defend the Earth. Again, the United States government and the Soviets thought that there was a threat due to the technologically advanced state of the aliens they had encountered. The true space program as an "underground" development that we are just now beginning to hear about. It was originally financed by members of the Club of Rome. Now, you will need to do some homework to find out who those members are, and don't be surprised at who you see. We'll talk more about that when we discuss the moon. The Greys assisted the "black government" with the building of some of the first facilities on the moon and Mars. Here is the link: http://home.wanadoo.nl/mufooz/Nwo-mc...Government.htm.

Here is one more:

The observation leads to the conclusion that Al Gore is a top member of Gizeh intelligence. This was the reported occult backing of Adolf Hitler and his Nazi movement in Germany. Ethnically, the Mars connection of pyramid builders (Caucasian white race component of modern humanity via Atlantis, in their original form fitting the Nazi stereotype and extremely racist, the people described by contactee Elizabeth Klarer). The story is very old and very complex. In order to give a short intro, just take a look at this ancient Egyptian painting of Toth writing judgment: Toth, or Hermes Trismegistos, was born during the times of Atlantis and achieved personal immortality. A part of this was a shape-shifting ability. In the painting above, he is depicted with an animal head (ibis). Gizeh intelligence comprized around 8000 highly advanced people under the supreme leadership of shape-shifting Toth. They lived since ancient times in a network of underground cities, the main city being under Gizeh, Egypt, another site being under a location in the Grand Canyon, U.S.A. Other animal shapes reported from ancient times include a crocodile face, a lion face, etc. Toth is the fading embodiment of a fallen angel, Lucifer. In the 19th century, some of the 8000 started becoming active, such as through the Theosophical society of Madame Helena Petrovna Blavatsky. In the early 20th century, the Gizeh intelligence became active as a backer of Adolf Hitler in Germany and his Rothschild-Windsor sponsors in England. Today, all the 8000 have left their cities and are active among humanity. From this connection it is plausible that they are also the force behind the Jesuits in the Vatican and the Knights Templar before that. Reference: Books by Drunvalo Melchizedek. Contrary to myth, the Nazis won the second world war and took over the United States of America. See research by Mae Brussell, Webster G. Tarpley, Anton Chaitkin, David Emory and Greg Hallett. From this connection it is plausible that Gizeh intelligence is in control of America. My personal psychic experience is that Al Gore is a shape-shifting demonic entity from the very top of Gizeh intelligence with Assamite ability (one of the so-called „Ascended Masters” who are highly developed negative beings). The activation of the Gizeh intelligence over the past 150 years (since John D. Rockefeller, Sr.’s time) is to my mind an incidental part of the prophecy that is frequently discussed today under the caption of „2012”. The traditional Christian name for this is the Apocalypse (after the Book of Revelation, the last book of the Bible). Here is the link: http://www.cloakanddagger.de/home%20..._Gore_Evil.htm.

In light of the above information, please watch the following: 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJfc63rCnWE. 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTe2t...eature=related. Do you see a pattern...or is it just me? Tell me I'm not crazy! Pretty please!! Help! I'm finding very little information on 'Gizeh Intelligence'. The above description seems to place 'them' at the center of our troubles. The views expressed above are not necessarily mine...but they seem intriquing. What is going on here?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-13-2009 at 11:58 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:56 PM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is Gizeh Intelligence?

Here's some more links but they all seem to be going by Alex Collier info, which is a mistake in my book, I never go by what one person says.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spirit...essage/803?l=1

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...ames/read/4388

this one is interesting!... http://galactic2.net/rune/reinhold.html
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:06 AM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Correct! Which is why I am looking for a plurality of sources regarding 'Gizeh Intelligence'. Collier says they are gone...but I doubt this. If they existed here historically...I would expect that they are still here. Could Gizeh Intelligence be the group wherein Lucifer resides? Are they the 'fallen angels'? Do they compose the present day Illuminati? Is David Icke speaking of Gizeh Intelligence? Has he ever mentioned this term? Did they create the greys...as well as a mythology to go along with their creation? Are they creating an army and air-force of aliens in the Deep Underground Military Base genetics labs? Will we end up fighting these creations...which we have helped to develop? Are we building the UFO's which they fly? Is most of ufology utter bs...invented mostly by Gizeh Intelligence? Do they live on the inside of our hollow earth(if it is indeed hollow)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJU2c...ec-HM-rn...and come through their tunnel system in the earth's crust...to raise heck with us? Are Pleiadians the only aliens here on earth? Are we all Pleiadians? Are the Gizeh Intelligence Pleiadian Aliens those who at some point in history, mated with reptillians? So...might there be Reptillian Pleiadians and Non-Reptillian Pleiadians...and nothing more? Are the reptillians the real bad-guys(demons)? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWR6W...eature=related Are the off-world Pleiadians the real good-guys(angels)?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-9xa...eature=related Are we the wild card in-between guys? It's the real nice guys who get you! I think I just became a heretic! I recant!! What? You don't believe me?! Oh, come on! I'll be good! What are you doing with that torch?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-17-2009 at 06:46 AM.
Old 02-15-2009, 04:20 AM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

So...who the heck is Gizeh Intelligence? Do they have a Central Giza Intelligence Agency? Or how about the GIA (Gizeh Intelligence Agency)? Or might it be the CIA (Central-earth Intelligence Agency)? I actually prefer Compassion In Action! Hi guys! Is MI6...Middle-earth Intelligence 6? Is no one interested in this topic? Can someone direct me to where people might be interested in this topic? Sometimes I feel like I'm from another planet...and I wish I were kidding. Please consider all the information available so far on this thread...and give me some feed-back. If these guys are in charge...and no one knows or cares...they have been very, very sucessful. Our greed, fear, and stupidity makes it very, very easy for the bad-guys. Did Billy Meier ever mention 'Gizeh Intelligence'? There seems to be very little information available on this subject. Are the Pleiadians he interacted with...'off-world'...in other words, not residing here on earth, or interveining in human affairs, other than providing warning, inspiration, and advice? Could Gizeh Intelligence be Pleiadians who are in cahoots with reptillians and greys? Do they live in the crust of the earth...and possibly in the allegedly hollow earth? Have they interbred with the reptillians? Is this the basis of the Illuminati, and are the Illuminati actually Pleiadian/Reptillian hybrids? Are the Illuminati and Greys actually subservient pawns to the Draconian Reptillians? Are all of the above the foundation of the New World Order? Could this righly be called the Old World Disorder Alien-Theocracy? Is this really old, rather than new...and possibly thousands of years old? Are we humans...all Pleiadians?

Please...someone reply. Is anyone out there?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-17-2009 at 06:52 AM.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:18 AM   #5
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

This Meier bit says they are gone. "The Gizeh Intelligence group was deported off planet on May 17, 1978. Their stations were completely atomized, collapsing structures, filling them with sand and rock."

This is from the link Dan posted
http://galactic2.net/rune/reinhold.html
Message From The Pleaides Meier/Stevens Vol 3
Page 249-263

Some of the information is extracted from some of Meier’s German books. Vol 3 should cover about 95% of the text.

Gizeh Lineage:
Approx. 49,711 B.C.:War in the Plejares homeworld caused 70,000 refugees to flee to Earth under the guidance of JHWH Pelegon. The immigrants made several mistakes during their say. (After the revolt, the Plejaran people had now entered the cycle of final-peace for their homeworld, replacing their merciless government dictators with spiritual leaders. Now at final-peace, the Plejares homeworld and allied nations developed themselves to very high spiritual levels.) The civilization erected on Earth by Pelegon lasted 10,000 years before all was destroyed by war. During the battle, refugees fled into the cosmos, settling on far away worlds. Only a few thousand human beings from the group survived, and they fell into strife and completely degenerated into lawlessness.

38,023 B.C.: Refugees of the Pelegon era fled Earth during revolt, settling in the region of Beta-Centauri where they erected a new culture. The Earth was at peace again, avoided for 7,000 years.

Approx. 15,000 B.C.: A secret group of power-hungry scientists rose up inside the government of Atlantis to seize control, but failed. Their sympathetic allies gave them spaceships to escape, and they fled into the Beta-Centauri region also known as Barnard’s-star. In the span of 2,000 years, the evil-minded scientists built up a degenerate army, and procreated offsprings filled with hate. Semjase: “Their only desire was to gain dominion over the Earth, for which reason every single one was taught wicked intrigues and war treatment.”

Approx. 11,000 B.C.: Descendants of the Pelegon tribe that fled Earth to Beta-Centauri after their Atlantis coup attempt failed, returned with their tyrant leader JHWH Arus, the barbarian, and erected an empire in Hyperborea, the North. The power-hungry group constructed several bases at different locations around the Earth. This was the last decisive colonization by an extraterrestrial race, and the deadliest to the existing humankind. Arus beget three sons, and with his 200 sub leaders, captured regions and slowly conquered nations.

Arus’ overseers procreated Adams, Ledons and Tet-els in Middle-East, Africa 12,900 years ago, counting backwards from the year 1975 when Contact-Report #39 was recorded. After the fact, Arus took credit for himself. Genesis 1:27 (“And God created man to his own image...”) is referring to the three (semitic) races procreated by Arus’ overseers. These procreations were from hybrids (mixed races) and degenerates (depraved, forced back to primitive life) humans who were distant descendants of early settlements from Sirius, Lyra-Vega, Plejares, etc. Each overseer (sub-leader/angel) according to his race created an Adam, Ledon and Tet-el mutated being, including new forms of life that was of dwarf-like stature, giants and animal-like forms. The Earth saw many wars that left societies in ruins. Like thousands of years before, the degenerated people from strife and oppression lived like wild animals and renegade groups.

Arus’ firstborn son, Arus II, deserted from Hyperborea with his many followers and settled in the land he designated Arya, today’s India. The deserters encountered the Sumerians in the region with whom they fought a short and bloody battle.

Approx. 6,500 B.C.: After the destruction of Atlantis and Mu, JHWH Arus in his old age was murdered by his thirdborn son, Jehovan, who then took control of the empire, influencing the three earthly nations, and the Hyperboreans.

Approx. 1,423 B.C.: Jehav murdered his father Jehovan and seize control of the empire.

Approx. 1,380 B.C.: Jehav beget three sons, Asussem, Ptaah and Salam.

Approx. 1,280 B.C.: Arussem fought his father constantly in hopes of one day seizing his empire. He eventually succeeded, but his two younger brothers opposed his merciless government and were exiled.

Approx. 1,183 B.C.: Ptaah and Salam eventually seized the empire from their elder brother Arussem, and forced him and his minions into exile, from Earth, in another star-system. Ptaah and Salam of the reformed Arus Empire guided the races with help from other cosmic-races, peacefully.

Approx. 1,145 B.C.: Arussem secretly returned to Earth with his army and settled beneath the Gizeh Pyramid Complex. He and his 72,000 followers took a “behind the scenes” approach command, secretly interfering and manipulating several Earth governments nefariously. Arussem plans one world domination of governments. These elements from the Arus empire lineage formed the Gizeh Intelligence, commanded by the Bafath people who took their mission to the extreme. In complete secrecy they fulfilled their evil-minded machinations by spreading false religious teachings and deceptions, negatively influencing the mind of everyone who fell under their control.

Approx. 1,033 B.C.: Arussem was eventually forced from his empire by Jehovah, the biblical God. Semjase referred to him as Zabaoth in German, meaning “The Cruel One.”

1500 A.D.: Kamagol I was succeeded by his son Kamagol II who forcefully removed his father from power and imprisoned him, where he died miserably.

1976 A.D.: Kamagol II died on the 27th of December 1976.

1978 A.D. In the 105th Contact Report, Quetzal informed Meier that their Federation had drafted up a plan to destroy the entire Gizeh Intelligence stations on Earth, deprive them of all technology, and transport them to a faraway galaxy left to their own faith, to live out the rest of their wickedness in bondage. But said, before they could carry out the plan, they had to seek the advice of the High Council in Andromeda for approval, and if approved, the attack and seizure of the Gizeh Intelligences would start in the second half of April 1978. The Gizeh Intelligence group was deported off planet on May 17, 1978. Their stations were completely atomized, collapsing structures, filling them with sand and rock.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:42 PM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Karen. It's difficult for me to distill the truth from the bs. The Hyperborean reference reminded me of a passage in Frederick Nietzsche's book 'The Anti-Christ' which reads 'We are Hyperboreans'. It's been years since I read this, but that phrase stuck. I'm guessing he was referring to the Germanic people, but I don't really know for sure. The thesis of Jim Marrs' book 'Rise of the Fourth Reich' is that Nazi Fascism is alive and well in the good 'ol US of A. Seperately, the Alex Collier allegation that Gizeh Intelligence was behind Hitler and the Third Reich, would suggest that the same forces are at work today, if in fact, there is a Fourth Reich on the rise presently. Why would Gizeh Intelligence be removed without the other rascals being 86'd? The US/Gray treaties? What about the Reptilians? The whole concept of the earth's crust being laced with bases, tunnels, cities, and aliens is a very unsettling hypothesis. If there is a hollow earth with a central sun...the plot thickens, to say the least! Mind you, I don't know if any of this is true. I have been jilted in the area of traditional religion...and I believe that it is possible to be jilted in the area of ufology and conspiracy research. It's hard to simply say 'could be...but then again...might not be'. Was it Carl Sagan who said 'I don't want to believe. I want to know'? I want to know, as well. Yet I am tending to be very detached...and I have a chronic case of commitment-phobia. I tend to change my mind on a daily basis. The upside is that it's harder to hit a moving target!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-26-2009 at 11:15 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:42 PM   #7
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I don't know who or what to believe anymore. I spent many years reading and believing sweet lies prepared for us by TPTB. I'm tending to believe now what Don Croft and Don Bradley have revealed about the "New Age Stable" people listed below (plus many more not listed there). There is also the Tavistock Institute of social engineering that John Coleman has written about. Sick, sick, sick people rule the world and lead the sheeple around to their willing destruction.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHI...howtopic=14331

Six or seven years before we met he had come to understand that the Great White Brotherhood is a satanic organization and that, essentially, everything and everyone he believed passionately in was false. An Illuminati oracle has to be kept from this truth so that his master can send him out into the ethers like a kite to retrieve information that the spiritually degraded master can't access. The Great White Brotherhood uses this retrieved information and it's subsidiaries, including the CIA and British MI6, to create disinformation and thus infiltrate and then corrupt the legitimately progressive movements and otherwise-discerning, inquisitive individuals in the world.

He began opposing them instead of supporting them and for years his former masters gave him a lot of slack, even allowing him to go on the lecture circuits with conspiracy authors and militia leaders and tell the public what he knew.

Torkum Sassarian had died right before DB woke up, by the way. He showed me a photo of a gathering of New Age gurus, with Sassarian in their midst, taken in 1987 on the grounds of the Masonic Temple in Sedona, Arizona. During that conference they were designing the mind control agenda that would be called, 'the Harmonic Convergence.' Present were DB, Sassarian, Gregg Braden, Drunvalo Melchizedek, Jean Houston, Shirley MacLaine, James Twyman and a dozen other people whose names I didn't recognize, including Goru Adachi, from Japan, whom DB mistakenly assumed was Ken Adachi, who is an Italian guy from Brooklyn.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 11:01 PM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The man behind the curtain must just about die laughing at us...that sob! Perhaps it would be interesting to study the previous decade in light of the current decade. This would provide some perspective and some critique and potential validation or debunking. The current decade may be too close to focus upon...and going back futher than the previous decade may be too far. I don't know. Maybe comparing everything with everything...without latching on to anything in particular...is a good approach. But the emotional and spiritual trauma may be too much for many people. I started a thread recently titled '1990's Prophets Vindicated or Debunked?' where I looked at Bill Cooper, Alex Collier, and Bill Still. The response was pretty minimal, and focused only on Bill Cooper. The constant asking and answering of questions may be a good approach. I keep getting the feeling that no matter which way we turn we are going to encounter trouble. There seems to be no simple, easy road to utopia. If you are ignorant and guillible, you get taken. If you know too much, they're out to get you! If you're at the bottom, you're a slave. If you're at the top, you might not like the view! I don't have the answer. I'm not even sure what the question is...
Old 02-16-2009, 05:55 PM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm going to try this one more time. The response to this thread has been almost non-existant. Could the tall, long-nosed greys, who supposedly met Eisenhower...and who our government supposedly signed treaties with...have been Gizeh Intelligence, with some plastic surgery perhaps? Please, someone shoot this thread down, provide some additional sources, or substantiate and expand on this initial hypothesis. Do benevolent aliens have the green light to remove malevolent aliens...as is alleged to have occured with Gizeh Intelligence in 1978? I thought benevolent aliens were non-interventionist. We supposedly signed treaties with the tall greys...not the short greys...right? Well...do people report seeing tall greys? I'm sensing that there may be a lot of 'local' aliens with human 'help' really screwing the human race. Isn't this an important topic? You can vibrate as fast as you want...but the details of who really controls our planet...and why so many people have died in the past 100 years...may determine the destiny of the human race. If we don't get our house in order...we may be stuck in enslavement/extinction...instead of going into 4th or 5th densities. Do we have our heads stuck in the clouds...and are we too sure that we are going to 'graduate' from all the trouble here on earth? We may be in for a big surprise...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-17-2009 at 06:09 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:02 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I have never heard the term "Gizeh Intelligence."

Because of the alleged connection with the Montauk project, I would suggest filling out the contact form on Stewart Swerdlow's Q&A website:

Expansions Questions, Answers, Comments...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:35 PM   #11
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think you're asking a question that can be answered really, unless you're Eisenhower himself. I did another search today of 5 or 6 different sites and they all pretty much say the same thing or a version of it. There's plenty that comes up when you search Gizeh Intelligence, but it's all kind of the same.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 04:21 AM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for your responses. Gizeh Intelligence may go by other names...but the descriptions in my first post seem to fit what is going on in our world. Go through the whole first post a couple of times...including the video clips...and see if you can see a startling pattern emerging. The whole Nazi/Hitler/Illuminati/Military Industrial Complex/New World Order/Fascist/Enslavement/Extermination/International Banking thing really has me spooked...as it seems to be a global phenomenon which can convincingly be traced for nearly 100 years...right up to 2009. Everything we have seen and experienced thus far may just be practice for the main event. I don't even want to think about what that might be. Check out EVERYTHING on YouTube or Google Video on Jim Marrs,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT_z-B1uLdk Joseph Ferrell,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2j-8CI9Hyw and Bill Cooper http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3B4hBAEj7Q ...for starters. The dots should start connecting...with a very disturbing picture emerging. Please give this some serious thought. The truth may set us free...but it's sure scaring the heck out of me!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-08-2010 at 04:44 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:07 AM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Normally, I'd bawk at the idea of Al Gore being painted as a demon once again but the more I read this stuff, the more it makes me think. I'm leaning either towards someone having an overactive imagination or the idea that we are not being told these things and that disclosure must happen.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 09:10 AM   #14
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I don't think you're asking a question that can be answered really, unless you're Eisenhower himself. I did another search today of 5 or 6 different sites and they all pretty much say the same thing or a version of it. There's plenty that comes up when you search Gizeh Intelligence, but it's all kind of the same.
It seems that there is some consistency in describing this Gizah Intelligence. I believe that if a story is consistent through more than one source, that it may have a foundation in which to stand upon.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 01:35 PM   #15
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I don't have anything in particular against Forrest Gore...but life is like a Google search...you never know what you're gonna get! However, it might be wise to look closely at the Vice Presidents of the past 60 years...and how they were selected. Were they who the President really wanted? I'm simply interested in how corruptible the top jobs in our country are. Is our political system a glorified 'The Price is Right' show? Who's the host? Who's the parasite? Are we the suckers?
Old 03-09-2009, 03:02 PM   #16
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

I see you mentioned the Giants:

iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:10 PM   #17
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: What is Gizeh Intelligence?

A very interesting book to read:

Defending Sacred Ground
The Andromedan Compendium. The Story of Alex Collier and his
lifetime personal contact with the Zenetaen culture from Andromeda

http://www.scribd.com/doc/242457/Def...-Sacred-Ground
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:45 PM   #18
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

goodness gracious, is that Bill Ryan in that hat?

lol...

this is pretty interesting, but I'm filing more and more of everything under
'the phenonmenon' [as per mr St. Clair].....ie, you can look and look forever and 'it' will produce more and more leads for you...and you'll never get anywhere but more worried!

if they're here, they're wrong.

blessings [of a human kind] to all.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:09 PM   #19
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Dr. Earlyne Chaney, in an article titled 'ODYSSEY INTO EGYPT', in her occult-oriented magazine VOICE OF ASTARA (May, 1982) tells of a discovery she and researcher Bill Cox was shown in Egypt. These were two tunnels, neither of which had been fully explored. One was in the temple of Edfu between Luxor and Cairo in the ruins of El Tuna Gabel; and the other near Zozer's Step Pyramid at Cairo near Memphis-Saqqarah, within the tomb of the Bull, called "Serapium". The Egyptian government sealed both tunnels because of fears of certain archaeologists who alleged that they "lead too deeply down into the depths of the earth," and because they found the earth to be "honeycombed with passages leading off into other depths," and the possibility of explorers becoming lost. If such labyrinths do exist, then it may explain one story which alleged that men dressed like "ancient Egyptians" have been seen deep in unexplored tunnels near Cairo, as well as possible confirmation of the story which appeared in Nevada Aerial Research's 'LEADING EDGE' Publication to the effect that the U.S.(?) Government secretly maintains a huge base within a cavern of tremendous size (several miles in diameter) beneath the desert sands of Egypt. Could this tie in with the vaque references to a subterranean society(s) referred to by certain people 'in the know' which is/are known as the 'Phoenix Empire' and/or the 'Gizeh People'?
Old 03-26-2009, 11:45 PM   #20
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

I thought a while ago I heard these pics of the "giant humans" were hoaxes?
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:54 AM   #21
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I'm bumping this thread because it's fascinating..and it's been a while since discussion of the Gizeh Intelligence has been discussed.
Some good links to review also
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:24 PM   #22
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

How many factions of humans/aliens are there in this solar system? I think that it is important to know who all of the major players are throughout the solar system...what their track records are...and what their intentions for the future are. Ignorance may be bliss...but it could also be deadly. To me...there should be no secrets regarding all of the above.

If Hitler was interacting with Giza Intelligence (is it Giza or Gizeh?)...this is something which should be examined very carefully. Why is there so little information on this subject? Supposedly they broke off interaction with Hitler in 1941 and were driven off planet in 1979. Does this have something to do with the Dulce Wars? Is this when the military industrial complex and the secret human government really lost control of the alien situation...or were they never in control? Did Giza Intelligence simply move voluntarily to the Dark Side of the Moon? Is this the Capitol of the Solar System? Is there a Vatican Connection? Is Lucifer the head of Giza Intelligence? Do they still have a presence in North Africa?

The Secret Space Program. The Deep Underground Military Bases. The City-States. The Reptilians and Greys. Lucifer. Who Owns and Operates the Solar System? These are the key words and phrases. All of the secrecy should end...and the Solar System should be based upon Constitutional Responsible Freedom with an uncorrupted form of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights which is adapted to incorporate 100's of states throughout the Solar System.

Giza Intelligence may be at the center of all of the above. What do you think?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-26-2009 at 02:25 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:41 PM   #23
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Orthodoxymoron,
This is a great thread...I had to bump it yesterday...full of stuff stimulate the brain and make you think

I think you really touched on something here
so what is the connection to that area? where do you have information on this..or did I just miss something?

Last edited by BROOK; 08-27-2009 at 03:33 AM.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:31 PM   #24
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I know that dealing with this subject is playing with fire. I don't know what the stakes really are. If I did...I'd probably just play video games. I just don't want malevolent humans or aliens to play god in this part of the universe...and engage in genocide, atrocity, or enslavement. Bad-guys need secrecy a lot more than good-guys.

Is there still a motorcycle park off highway 126 and close to I-5 called Indian Dunes? Is this where Giza Intelligence REALLY has their headquarters?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-26-2009 at 02:35 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:27 AM   #25
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I know that dealing with this subject is playing with fire. I don't know what the stakes really are. If I did...I'd probably just play video games. I just don't want malevolent humans or aliens to play god in this part of the universe...and engage in genocide, atrocity, or enslavement. Bad-guys need secrecy a lot more than good-guys.

Is there still a motorcycle park off highway 126 and close to I-5 called Indian Dunes? Is this where Giza Intelligence REALLY has their headquarters?
That sounds like it's pretty close to me.....OMG...it is here...here is the link...right where I live

http://members.tripod.com/airfields_..._SanFernan.htm

It would not surprise me...there are a lot of influential people roaming around this town from time to time