Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 05-29-2009, 08:50 PM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Xcon potpourri

I'm just trying to save this thread from a premature demise. There really is a lot of good information here. Perhaps you all have seen these lecture videos before. Perhaps some of you were at the conference. This is all new to me. Tell me what you think.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:34 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Did anyone attend XCon 2004? Has anyone viewed these videos? Is this information too old to be relevant? I am faced with a couple of possibilities. One is that this information is too inconsequential to comment on. Another is a combination of ignorance and apathy. What's going on here?
Old 06-03-2009, 12:28 AM   #4
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I'm just trying to save this thread from a premature demise. There really is a lot of good information here. Perhaps you all have seen these lecture videos before. Perhaps some of you were at the conference. This is all new to me. Tell me what you think.
Perhaps if you waited more than 4 hours before jumping to conclusions, and gave us some time to watch them we would. Most of us have jobs, and lives, and it may take a few days to get around to watching these, which are all at least an hour long. Aside from that, they are 5 years old. Granted they do have some good content, but for the most part outdated and mostly common knowledge.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:15 AM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
Perhaps if you waited more than 4 hours before jumping to conclusions, and gave us some time to watch them we would. Most of us have jobs, and lives, and it may take a few days to get around to watching these, which are all at least an hour long. Aside from that, they are 5 years old. Granted they do have some good content, but for the most part outdated and mostly common knowledge.
If this is old news for you...what is your verdict? What is your opinion regarding what Stanton Friedman said regarding Bob Lazar? What did Philip Corso, Jr. say was the reason why disclosure has not occurred? Do you agree...or disagree? Just testing your knowledge. I hadn't heard either perspective until last week.

I think that it is good to ascertain which speakers and information can stand the test of time and scrutiny. If we simply consider the latest and most sensational information...does anyone notice when what someone said...that sounded so good at the time...later turns out to be utter BS?

When there are no responses...threads quickly disappear...never to be seen again.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-03-2009 at 04:43 AM.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:01 AM   #6
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ortho, no, I have never attended an x-con conference. It would be a great opportunity but not always possible. I appreciate getting the links. I watched the last video featuring Timothy Good since I had read one of his books years ago and was interested in what else he had to say. I found his presentation measured and deliberate; he really became more animated in the Q & A period at the end. He presented overviews about events that I was unfamiliar with so in my opinion definitely worth watching. Now if I really wanted to know more details I can always buy the book !

I intend watching the others soon.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote