Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 07-15-2009, 03:09 AM   #1
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Default Interesting theory: Chemtrails Killed the Honey Bees

Quote:
Chemtrails Killed the Honeybees - the reason for spraying the sky with Barium and other toxic chemicals was too destroy the honeybees who pollinate the fruit-flowers so that fruit and vegetables can grow. Without honeybees, no fruit, no vegetable, no food - and people will die.

The Chemtrails or chemical trails from the sprayer planes is part of the elites plan of depopulating the world. When people are hungry, they will riot, when they riot they will be arrested, when they are arrested, they will be questioned, and put into three different groups - one they will kill immediately, one they will torture and question further, and a small group which they will chip and send back into the New World Order
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colony_collapse_disorder

Quote:
The phenomenon is particularly important for crops such as almond growing in California, where honey bees are the predominant pollinator and the crop value in 2006 was $1.5 billion. In 2000, the total U.S. crop value that was wholly dependent on honey bee pollination was estimated to exceed $15 billion.[81]

Honey bees are not native to the Americas, therefore their necessity as pollinators in the U.S. is limited to strictly agricultural/ornamental uses, as no native plants require honey bee pollination, except where concentrated in monoculture situations—where the pollination need is so great at bloom time that pollinators must be concentrated beyond the capacity of native bees (with current technology).

They are responsible for pollination of approximately one third of the United States' crop species, including such species as almonds, peaches, soybeans, apples, pears, cherries, raspberries, blackberries, cranberries, watermelons, cantaloupes, cucumbers and strawberries. Many but not all of these plants can be (and often are) pollinated by other insects in small holdings in the U.S., including other kinds of bees, but typically not on a commercial scale. While some farmers of a few kinds of native crops do bring in honey bees to help pollinate, none specifically need them, and when honey bees are absent from a region, there is a presumption that native pollinators may reclaim the niche, typically being better adapted to serve those plants (assuming that the plants normally occur in that specific area).

However, even though on a per-individual basis, many other species are actually more efficient at pollinating, on the 30% of crop types where honey bees are used, most native pollinators cannot be mass-utilized as easily or as effectively as honey bees—in many instances they will not visit the plants at all. Beehives can be moved from crop to crop as needed, and the bees will visit many plants in large numbers, compensating via saturation pollination for what they lack in efficiency. The commercial viability of these crops is therefore strongly tied to the beekeeping industry.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:08 AM   #2
sleepingnomore

Default Re: Interesting theory: Chemtrails Killed the Honey Bees

I've been following the story on the bees since the International conference in Australia regarding the virus that was killing honeybees and a documentary I saw on how the small Chinese farmers were having to hand pollenate their crops due to the lack of bees to do the job.

I do have a question as to where are the bees going. What area of the world is not being hit with Chemtrails? That is where you will find healty food and water in abundance. I'm not ever sure if there is such a place, but my gut feeling tells me there is.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:20 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Whoa, wait a minute. How do we know that this is part of the conspiracy to begin with?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:39 AM   #4
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Rudolf Steiner predicted the disappearance of bees;

Excessive interference and the foresight of Rudolf Steiner

In deference to the spiritual science of Rudolf Steiner, it needs to be said that this modern Renaissance man predicted in 1923 that if humanity continued to cultivate the honeybees by artificial means, we would, within eighty years, witness the mass disappearance of the bees.

Arguably the best-kept secret of the 20th Century, in terms of a resource for social transformation, Rudolf Steiner, in his series of lectures entitled "The Bees," portrayed the intricate nature of the honeybee community. In capsule, Steiner warned against both meddling with the natural process of hive society and artificial manipulation of queen bees.

The following list of aspects of human interference with the natural process of bee life, while substantial, is no doubt incomplete:

- The raising of larva in separate quarters, arbitrary feeding of royal jelly to produce queens, then shipping by post to keepers.

- Selection of bee populations for docility, de-selecting for aggression.

- In contrast to the normal 5 or 6-year life span of a queen, "re-queening" after one or two years.

- The grafting of queens - moving larva to artificial cups, then cages for transport.

- Supplanting guard bees with protective measures by humans.

- Keeping hives hyper clean, to reduce production of "nuisance" propolis.

- Using chemical control agents for disease and pests.

- Providing ready-made combs in place of bee-constructed combs, to save work (production time) for the bees.

- In a similar vein, supplying sheets of wax, so bees don't have to gather and secret their own wax.

- Use of ventilators so the bees don't have to tend this.

- Use of queen excluders to prevent eggs being laid in inconvenient areas of the hive.

- Moving of hives over long distances at the will of human intention.

- Clipping of queens' wings.

- Agricultural practices consisting of monocultures that wreak havoc on honeybee diets, and limiting options once the dominant crop is no longer flowering.

The foregoing list of strategies used to manipulate production demonstrates that mankind is capable of invention. In fact, we are able to wax clever, even to the point of genius. However, in this modern era (in which we find ourselves so often losing the perspective of overview, due to reductionism and specialization, among other things) it appears that when we fail to perceive the whole picture, our inventiveness falls short of the masterful way that a naturally developing hive proceeds.

Perhaps there are effective ways to work in harmony with the bees, even using a certain degree of creative intervention. But just which particular intercessions will time prove to be both wise and productive, in terms of a win-win for both bee and human? Who can know, but those who gain utmost understanding of the synergy and multi-dimension of the bee kingdom?

Leo Tolstoy, after his own lengthy study of bees, had this to say: "The higher the human intellect rises in the discovery [of the bees' aim], the more obvious it becomes that the final aim is beyond its reach."

The most essential thing we learn from reviewing the Steiner material is that beekeepers would do well to acquire a metaphysical understanding of bees and the complex masterpiece of the hive. Mystery lives in the hive, and within the golden elixir that is honey, mystery we have yet to, or may never, discover.

Spiritual ecology holds that the first step in addressing an issue pertaining to the realm of nature is to deepen our understanding of the overall synergy of the particular eco-community in question. Meanwhile, the short answer, at least for consumers, is to buy only honey produced in an organic manner - and by non-interference methods. Withdraw all support from other means of production. If you are a marketer, establish non-interference standards and label those products so consumers have a means of choosing. If you are a scientist, reductionism leads to reduction in the world of nature. Take off the blinders that induce you to seek an answer in terms of a virus, pest, or pathogen, etc. And if you are a bee-keeper, or a scientist, study Steiner. Try to see the pathogen aspect as a symptom, not the cause, of the problem. Get an overview.

To access the complete article on this issue, as presented by Earth Vision, visit the site:

EARTH VISION http://www.evsite.net/ Josef Graf Taking nature to a new level.

J Graf is the coordinator of Earth Vision and Insight21 - doorways for the 21st Century - at http://www.evsite.net and http://www.insight21.net

J Graf is the coordinator of Insight21 - http://www.insight21.net and the sister site, Earth Vision - http://www.evsite.net - - - doorways for the 21st Century.

Contact the Author
J Graf

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 07:04 AM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post

I do have a question as to where are the bees going. What area of the world is not being hit with Chemtrails? That is where you will find healty food and water in abundance. I'm not ever sure if there is such a place, but my gut feeling tells me there is.
My sister didn't see even one chemtrail in Israel and was trying to spot one....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:42 AM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I swore that I saw a honeybee a few weeks back and again, no chemtrails.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:15 PM   #7
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Rudolf Steiner predicted the disappearance of bees;
Thank you. Very interesting.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:21 PM   #8
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

I thought it would be Monsanto's fault, pesticides killing all the bees. I think chemtrails have more to do with HARRP.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:48 PM   #9
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

My friend had 20 bee colony's and lost 15 of them over the winter months leaving him with a total of 5. They have been able to rebuild the numbers of colony's but this means that they will not be producing the same amount of honey this year.

My friends bee boxes have many dead bees left laying around the hive...indicating that they have died not dimensionally shifted...more that they could have this virus that is a protozoa and sticks to the bees stomach lining making them unable to digest their food and basically starving to death with a full stomach.

We had a massive amount of chem trails sprayed all over our farm land this winter/spring... and I got photos TO PROVE IT!!!

Now if this is what is killing the bees I cannot prove it but I doubt if it is beneficial.

I remember watching this video... saying that the bees might be moving to a higher frequency.

Could you please shed some light upon the recent instances of bees disappearing?

The White Winged Collective Consciousness of Nine, come forward, through Magenta Pixie, with their response to this question.

JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 04:40 AM   #10
no caste

metaw3 - That was an interesting video with a mix of information about bees and chemtrails. What's most interesting is that a lot of the hives are just empty. The corpses of the hives are not found. So it's mysterious. Also, one does have to wonder about the bees' navigation - since they navigate with sunlight and magnetite.

Magnetic Fields
The Earth's magnetic field changes on a daily cycle. It is suspected that this cycle is used by bees to maintain their internal clock. Sensitivity to the magnetic cycle would be especially useful to bees who remain inside the hive and are unable to detect sunrise and sunset. It has been experimentally shown that subtle magnetic disturbances can disrupt the bee's time-keeping abilities.
http://www.setiai.com/archives/000064.html

Maybe it has something to do with chemtrail nanoparticles that are 'attracted' to the natural magnetite nanoparticles in bees' abdomens??!!

There is also a lot of electromagnetic pollution, but most of the studies I've read say this isn't a factor, e.g. cell phone towers.

Sometimes I wonder if the bees are being lured, then stolen. Really. From terra-firming Mars to use for stupid DARPA bombsniffing duty, anything seems possible lately.

Thanks for the post. I am always worried about bees
Old 07-19-2009, 04:43 AM   #11
no caste

Carmen - Wow. Thanks for your post. I knew that some modern beekeeping practices were not good, but reading through your list of details - IT'S SO GORY!!!

Just terrible for bees

But better to be informed
Old 07-19-2009, 04:56 AM   #12
no caste

JesterTerrestrial - I don't know if bees are ascending right now. I think they're just dead, sick or stolen. {me: pessimist} However, if there are changes to earth's magnetic field, I guess it would affect them? This is from a while ago -

Earth's Magnetic Field Is Fading for National Geographic News - September 9, 2004
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...hmagfield.html

Earth's magnetic field is fading. Today it is about 10 percent weaker than it was when German mathematician Carl Friedrich Gauss started keeping tabs on it in 1845, scientists say. If the trend continues, the field may collapse altogether and then reverse. Compasses would point south instead of north.

Also, radiation from cell phone towers may be a factor.

i dunno. still wondering