Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-01-2009, 08:55 PM   #1
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ufo hunters - dulce bases location

This is extraordinary videos and these men have been on the History Channel many times. I want to believe this is being put out there for us to find but I am not going to hold my breath that they will ever show up on The History Channel although the link History.com takes you to their site.

Its too damning against our government and military actions. The videos speak for themself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t86O4f1O7qw

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 09-01-2009 at 09:08 PM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:15 PM   #2
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ufo hunters - dulce bases

This might be a little to much sweetness for me.....
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:19 PM   #3
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't looked at the link yet, but if this was the UFO Hunters episode where they went to Dulce to explore the prospect of an Underground Base...it did indeed air on Television quite a while ago.

What I found most interesting about the episode is this:

Most of the team members went to Dulce with the expectation that it was all a bunch of mythology. They all left with the feeling like there might actually be a Base there. The Apaches that guide them sure seem to know alot more than than they are willing to disclose.

Sweetness is a real place...one of many such places though. Some are more secret than even Dulce. These are the closets where the ruling corporations (government) hide their secrets.

Fascinating.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:44 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
I haven't looked at the link yet, but if this was the UFO Hunters episode where they went to Dulce to explore the prospect of an Underground Base...it did indeed air on Television quite a while ago.

What I found most interesting about the episode is this:

Most of the team members went to Dulce with the expectation that it was all a bunch of mythology. They all left with the feeling like there might actually be a Base there. The Apaches that guide them sure seem to know alot more than than they are willing to disclose.

Sweetness is a real place...one of many such places though. Some are more secret than even Dulce. These are the closets where the ruling corporations (government) hide their secrets.

Fascinating.

Well isnt that the way they all show up on TV. Boy I must be very naive indeed as I had no idea that they were finding human fetuses in these cows that being multilated..............What a shock

I guess I shouldn't be shocked by anything and I think the Apaches had more brains than the people behind the media thats for sure.

With all that our wonderful government have done to them, they knew much more and knew the consequences if they told were firsthand
Old 09-02-2009, 10:31 PM   #5
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

To the Apaches, the entities that have been associated with the Dulce Base are not to be trifled with. They do not just view it as a 3D issue (and its not of course). When they even speak of the base they are frightened (and they probably are being recorded)

That fetus is probably the most disturbing portion of the whole issue. I had heard from Linda Moulton Howe that Gabe valdez *knew* the truth about who was behind the cattle mutilations after investigating it for 30 years. But he states that the truth is too disturbing.

MORE DISTURBING THAN FINDING A HUMAN-COW FETUS THING!?!?

Anyway...this rabbit hole is so deep you just find yourself fallling...and falling....

Wow.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:42 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I heard him say that myself. It was very disturbing and chilling.

This has to be happening in other Countries too.

About six months ago I started putting together stuff I seen on the Discovery channel together with all of this.

Where you would see a man or woman with tree stumps for legs, or the mermaid girl or the ones with tumors all over their body. To think we used to visit people on display at the carnivals and state fairs. How sick is that?

So I suppose to some the show in itself on the history channel will be taken as "nothing important" I know a year ago I wondered what happen to some of these people. Its just another way of "putting it out there" but no one is going to believe it.

The little girl with four legs in India. What a way to get your jollies
Old 09-03-2009, 06:44 AM   #7
no caste

This was a great post super timely for me! {The Underground Empire of Cocaine Smugglers!!}

What was interesting were the reasons for not believing it:
1. Horror. {no, the government wouldn't do THAT!}
2. Ventilation. {couldn't find vents}

Also, Archuleta Mesa sounds like Arch Letter Mesa. I thought that was kind of funny, like an overarching 'All Alphabet agencies' system.

This site also has a lot of information about Dulce.
http://www.subversiveelement.com/Dulce_Index.html

Informants have mentioned underground tunnels and facilities in New Mexico at Dulce, Sunspot, Datil, Corona, Taos Pueblo, and Albuquerque; in Arizona in the Santa Catalina Mountains; in Colorado at Delta, Grand Mesa, and Colorado Springs; in California at Needles, Edwards AFB, Tehachapi Mountains, Ft. Irwin, Norton AFB, and Morongo Valley; in Nevada at Blue Diamond, Nellis AFB, Groom Lake, and Papoose Lake areas, Quartzite Mountain, and Tonopah...

Since that time, we have located two other secret facilities. One is at a place in the Mojave-Desert called Llano. It is an extremely secure facility, but witnesses have seen an extremely bright light burning atop a pylon inside of a movable behemoth- sized structure. This light does not illuminate the interior of the structure! Orbs have been seen in the vicinity of this facility as well.... Bennewitz had first come to prominence during the August, 1980, sightings over the Manzano Weapons Storage Area at Kirtland AFB [Sandia National Laboratories NM].

There is lots of information about Bechtel Corporation here, too. I would guess that they build the bases and transportation system, that connects them:
http://www.reachingcriticalwill.org/...d/bechtel.html

One of Bechtel’s most important programs is Bechtel Nevada which manages operations at the Nevada Test site – a test bed for conducting defense-related nuclear experiments and national security experiments - for DoE’s Nevada Operations Office which recently became National Nuclear Security Administration. The Nevada Test site is a massive outdoor laboratory and experiment center that is larger than the state of Rhode Island. Bechtel Nevada runs in partnership with Johnson Controls Nevada, Inc.; and Lockheed Martin Nevada Technologies, Inc., and partners with Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Los Alamos National Laboratory and Sandia National Laboratories on many projects. Bechtel Nevada also works on projects for the Defense Threat Reduction Agency, NASA, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and the U.S. Air Force, Army and Navy.