Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-19-2009, 03:11 PM   #1
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Have you ended a significant relationship since your quest to 'remember who you are'?

I ended a 19-year friendship last night quite unexpectedly.

It had been building all year, but somehow it still takes me by surprise. The more I move forward in remembering myself, the more negativity comes from this relationship. It felt very draining and damaging to me personally, so I have been politely ignoring her for quite some time.

I know these things are supposed to happen. I should flow with it and not get wrapped up in the illusion of guilt and such.

I'm sorry to all of you who are going through the same. This sucks.

All messages of optimism welcome, btw. I'd love to move through this quickly if possible.
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 03:26 PM   #2
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Have you ended a significant relationship since your quest to 'remember who you a

I feel for you and your heart, 19 years is a long time

If I were you I would take this time to step back and breathe

What you see in your ex partner you have going on too

We project that which we don't like about ourselves onto our world and the people in it

This is a very difficult concept to get because our ego wants to point the finger outside of us at something else usually the people close to us

This doesn't mean you have to stay with a person it only means our lessons come in the form of the people around us

I would sit in meditation and ask your higher self, your teacher, to show you the meaning of this lesson, wrap your heart in forgiveness and love
and see what happens around the corner, the spirit speaks softly so be open to the answers it brings to you

I outgrew my other half years ago, we are on opposite ends of the spectrum but I still support him as a human being on his own journey that has nothing to do with my journey and what I am here to do He is not responsible for my emotional well being that is up to me. I will continue to love him, rather than blame him and when it is time to leave it will be done with love

I wish you love and peace in your heart
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 03:39 PM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Have you ended a significant relationship since your quest to 'remember who you a

all 'bad' and, all 'good' things,
oft times, do come to an end

remember--you never leave anyone behind
you do move up, and, meet their higher eXpressions

it is NOT easy

relationships that are real - are great teachers

that is why we are here

anyone, who can NOT have a 'real' one

it is, normally all about them,
and, NOT about the other people,
they claim, they can NOT get on with

in parting ....

bless the good in them
forgive the bad
and, move on, and, move forward

there is always more, MUCH MORE ahead

love/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 03:47 PM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

VERY FEW ANIMALS / OR MAMMALS
mate for life

the ones that do:

Condors

Penguins

Shingleback Skink (type of sea bird)

Whooping cranes

Geese

Swans

Whales

Beavers

Eagles, bald eagles, golden eagles

Crows

Bunches of other various birds and fish

gibbon apes

wolves

termites

coyotes

barn owls

beavers

swans

brolga cranes

French angel fish
sandhill cranes
pigeons
prions (a seabird)
red-tailed hawks
anglerfish
ospreys
prairie voles (a rodent)
and black vultures — are a few that mate for life

of course, it depends on what you mean by "mate for life."
These creatures do mate for life in the social sense of living together in pairs

but they rarely stay strictly faithful.

About 90 percent of the 9,700 bird species pair, mate, and raise chicks together

— some returning together to the same nest site year after year.

Males, however, often raise other males’ offspring unknowingly.

DNA testing reveals that the social-pair male did not father 10, 20, and sometimes 40 percent of the chicks.

Black vultures, though, discourage infidelity. All nearby vultures attack any vulture caught philandering.

Only about 3 percent of the 4,000 mammal species are monogamous (and Homo sapiens isn’t one of them). Beavers, otters, bats, wolves, some foxes, a few hoofed animals, and some primates live together in social pairs but dally sexually much as birds do.

Wolves, for example, are generally monogamous but also breed polygamously if the male is unrelated to the female and prey is plentiful. Moreover, they sometimes have more than one mate in a lifetime, says Dan Stahler, biologist at the Yellowstone Gray Wolf Restoration Program run by the National Park Service. This happens "if one mate dies, gets kicked out of the pack, or is physically unable to breed due to injury, illness, etc."

One species is absolutely monogamous. In the black darkness of the deep sea, the tiny male anglerfish (perhaps one tenth the female’s size) detects and follows the scent trail of a female of his own species. Once found, he bites his chosen one and hangs on. His skin fuses to hers, their bodies grow together (he gets his food through a common blood supply and becomes essentially a sperm producing organ). They mate for life — a short life for the male.

Further Reading:

J. Young and Zuoxin Wang (2004) The Neurobiology of the Pair Bond. Nature Neuroscience. 7:1048-1054.

National Geographic News: Lovebirds and love darts

University of Washington: Deflating the myth of monogamy by David P. Barash

Occasionally people... LOL
(HOWEVER, humans, like dolphins do NOT make this list,

as, they are NOT set up to MATE FOR A LIFETIME

funny thing, apparently, they are supposed to mate for pleasure)

HARD, I KNOW, to believe that
(when many say, NOT tonight, i have a headache)
when having sex, is the best thing for a headache
REMEMBER ~
others are here to make us happier , NOT happy
and, yet, many try to make us feel guilty,
or, that we are selfish, when we try to fulfill our needs

i've kind of wondered,
if really, we have our childhood sweethearts,
the people, we have our kids with,
and, then, the people we send our golden / platinum days with ???

there is a lot of advantage to staying single - we know,
as, that was our choice
(a single highly functional life without kids)
as, there are plenty of 'children of the world' to care for,
and, we are really glad, we are NOT legally hitched to anything !!!

although, we would, like to one day,
enjoying a love monad/or a heart_link,
with another soul

(see the michael teachings - old soul thread)
Old 11-19-2009, 06:24 PM   #5
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Many have crossed this path i was on the recieving end myself not more than a month and a half ago. My sons mother who prefers to remain asleep could not tolerate my quest for knowledge in this field and decided to end the relationship so be it i hold no bitterness towards her . if one is in a bad relationship they must be prepared to let go of it and move on so this is what I have done. I miss my son butwe talk everyday on the phone and I`ll see him next weekend so thats ok
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:54 PM   #6
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you all for you kind words.

I knew I would feel better after posting this.

Thankfully, this was not a romantic relationship, but rather a long friendship that started in college.

I can only imagine the pain of those who have gone through this with their significant other.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:07 PM   #7
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

You can usually see it coming i knew 4 years ago that it would happen you just accept it as hitting a fork in the road and you both go different routes to ultimatly the same destination
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:32 PM   #8
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I have been with my husband now for 38 years we met when we were 16/18 years of age.
We have grown together, but these last 10years have been a struggle for both of us i seem to be having a higher calling but he was still in the old mentality of the daily grind so to speak.
He has now started to see things in another light, he is telling me each day of how life is changing for him, i have started seeing the domino effect which is now becoming prevelant in so many now.
Before this awakening of his i thought we would have to call it a day i could not see us existing as a couple any more it was becoming laborious for both of us each on seperate journeys looking for different things in our lives.
I seem to be moving at a fast rate at the moment my husband is a long way back but i can see him moving along taking steady strides, sometimes i smile to myself because i can see him at a level i was a few years back, then i am remembering what i was thinking back then and how my mind was coping with the way of life.
Will we ever get to the same point? not sure but right now each of us is coping.
What will happen in the future?
Not sure of that one either but this has been a long journey for both of us what ever happens we can at least turn around an say well you know hun it was a great ride and we learnt a lot from each other.
This calling will inevitably tear many apart but also there will be a coming together this will be something wonderful.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:46 PM   #9
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

All things come to an end...or so the saying goes, however it is only change, flow like water, have no resistence and all you have to "be" is love and value, keep it simple.

peace always
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:24 AM   #10
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotSimone View Post
I ended a 19-year friendship last night quite unexpectedly.

It had been building all year, but somehow it still takes me by surprise. The more I move forward in remembering myself, the more negativity comes from this relationship. It felt very draining and damaging to me personally, so I have been politely ignoring her for quite some time.

I know these things are supposed to happen. I should flow with it and not get wrapped up in the illusion of guilt and such.

I'm sorry to all of you who are going through the same. This sucks.

All messages of optimism welcome, btw. I'd love to move through this quickly if possible.

Yes, I can relate to what you are saying. The more Clearing work I do the more I blow certain types of people off -- or they themselves blow off. Right now it seems to be mostly men who harbor non-optimum computations about women. And it is about me as a women staying balanced in interactions with men, whether positive or negative.

Even Hubby is getting some reality adjustments from the Real Me. At this moment my awareness is heightened that interactions between men and women need to be healed on a planetary scale. Anyone up for the job?
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:12 AM   #11
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

how about lunch tomorrow ; 1pm
Old 11-20-2009, 01:40 AM   #12
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
how about lunch tomorrow ; 1pm
Ha!, I was just going to send you an email asking same. Yes.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:42 AM   #13
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

One year ago I lost a five yr relationship, thought he was the love of my life....but, as I began to awaken the relationship dissolved.

My VERY best friend for the last 10 years drifted away in January, I can't even get her to tell me why...deep down I know it's the spiritual chasm that grew between us.

I spent 24 hours with my mother and sister this week, mom was visiting us in Los Angeles from Okla....I hardly even feel a part of my own family anymore, my views are spiritually aware while they still prefer to stay in denial and live a fantasy. They refused to even talk about, or acknowledge whats going on in the world and act if the problems will go away and won't affect them if they don't think about them.

From what I see PilotSimone, it doesn't appear that too many people are waking up. I have a few acquaintances, people I jsut met who have begun to ask me questions and appear to awakening...but I don't see it happening en masse or to the people I've known my entire life.

If the ET's really want to help humanity awaken, I don't see it happening until without a global decloaking...the Americans need a huge kick in the pants to wake them up and that's the only thing I can think of that will do it. People are too busy, brainwashed, arrogant, self serving and closed minded to pay attention and do the research necessary to get to where PA/PC members are in awareness.

And those are just the ones who don't have alcohol, sex, drug (street drugs and prescription meds) or gambling addictions....anyone caught in that dense energy surely doesn't have the focus for spiritual awareness it takes to be spiritually aware.

PA/PC members are kind of spiritual misfits...right now those of us here are way ahead of the pack in our awareness and that can be very threatening to people who aren't spiritually grounded. We're riding on the cusp of change and for most people change threatens their way of life and their belief systems. Therefore people who aren't on our level spiritually will tend to back off because we threaten their sense of security and the falsehoods that they have bought in to.

Right now I find myself with very few real friends left, but I also recognize that the old world is falling by the wayside to make room for new people, experiences and opportunity's for growth. It's time to move on to where I can build a new life with people who think like myself and have similar visions of the future...

For all of us it's a time for change, maybe you need to make a similar move for yourself to find a community of people who are on your wavelength and are fighting to build a world of peace, love, order and beauty. The fact that a 19 yr relationship ended for you is also a sign that you are growing and making progress, the Lighter your energy becomes the less compatible it is for those whose energy is denser than yours. It's like oil and water, they just don't mix well....they repel each other.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:04 AM   #14
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
I have been with my husband now for 38 years we met when we were 16/18 years of age.
We have grown together, but these last 10years have been a struggle for both of us i seem to be having a higher calling but he was still in the old mentality of the daily grind so to speak.
He has now started to see things in another light, he is telling me each day of how life is changing for him, i have started seeing the domino effect which is now becoming prevelant in so many now.
Before this awakening of his i thought we would have to call it a day i could not see us existing as a couple any more it was becoming laborious for both of us each on seperate journeys looking for different things in our lives.
I seem to be moving at a fast rate at the moment my husband is a long way back but i can see him moving along taking steady strides, sometimes i smile to myself because i can see him at a level i was a few years back, then i am remembering what i was thinking back then and how my mind was coping with the way of life.
Will we ever get to the same point? not sure but right now each of us is coping.
Not sure of that one either but this has been a long journey for both of us what ever happens we can at least turn around an say well you know hun it was a great ride and we learnt a lot from each other.
This calling will inevitably tear many apart but also there will be a coming together this will be something wonderful.

If he keeps tending to his own awakening he will sooner or later break out of his currently linear stride and into a whole new level. Buddha called it boddhisattva or bodhicitta. My previous training was in the school of Scientology so I am comfortable with calling that a State of Clear -- nevertheless whatever name one gives it or however one achieves it it is a definitive state, a milestone that puts one more into the world of Quantum. Growth after reaching that ability level becomes more warp speed. However, with this freedom comes more [enjoyable] responsibility.

I'm moving at light speed now and loving every second of my life, even the sometimes unpleasant corrections I have to make in my interactions with others.

My hubby is lagging behind me too and it has to be managed wisely so that it does not become too uncomfortable for both parties. "All things work together for good" is my mantra.

love,
Gnosis
Old 11-20-2009, 02:25 AM   #15
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
One year ago I lost a five yr relationship, thought he was the love of my life....but, as I began to awaken the relationship dissolved.

My VERY best friend for the last 10 years drifted away in January, I can't even get her to tell me why...deep down I know it's the spiritual chasm that grew between us.

I spent 24 hours with my mother and sister this week, mom was visiting us in Los Angeles from Okla....I hardly even feel a part of my own family anymore, my views are spiritually aware while they still prefer to stay in denial and live a fantasy. They refused to even talk about, or acknowledge whats going on in the world and act if the problems will go away and won't affect them if they don't think about them.

From what I see PilotSimone, it doesn't appear that too many people are waking up. I have a few acquaintances, people I jsut met who have begun to ask me questions and appear to awakening...but I don't see it happening en masse or to the people I've known my entire life.

If the ET's really want to help humanity awaken, I don't see it happening until without a global decloaking...the Americans need a huge kick in the pants to wake them up and that's the only thing I can think of that will do it. People are too busy, brainwashed, arrogant, self serving and closed minded to pay attention and do the research necessary to get to where PA/PC members are in awareness.

And those are just the ones who don't have alcohol, sex, drug (street drugs and prescription meds) or gambling addictions....anyone caught in that dense energy surely doesn't have the focus for spiritual awareness it takes to be spiritually aware.

PA/PC members are kind of spiritual misfits...right now those of us here are way ahead of the pack in our awareness and that can be very threatening to people who aren't spiritually grounded. We're riding on the cusp of change and for most people change threatens their way of life and their belief systems. Therefore people who aren't on our level spiritually will tend to back off because we threaten their sense of security and the falsehoods that they have bought in to.

Right now I find myself with very few real friends left, but I also recognize that the old world is falling by the wayside to make room for new people, experiences and opportunity's for growth. It's time to move on to where I can build a new life with people who think like myself and have similar visions of the future...

For all of us it's a time for change, maybe you need to make a similar move for yourself to find a community of people who are on your wavelength and are fighting to build a world of peace, love, order and beauty. The fact that a 19 yr relationship ended for you is also a sign that you are growing and making progress, the Lighter your energy becomes the less compatible it is for those whose energy is denser than yours. It's like oil and water, they just don't mix well....they repel each other.

When that started happening to me I felt a bit lonely and bereft too, but you know what happened? My world gradually opened up and gravitated to beings who share my intense interest in helping people realize their full potential. At first, during the confusion and loss this did not seem possible, but now I am so much happier being around people who see the situation here and are doing something about it.

best,
Gnosis
Old 11-20-2009, 03:51 AM   #16
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Once my frequency started going up all the people in the old frequency started peeling off like a sunburn, and now I feel all pink and rosey.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 03:52 AM   #17
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargueriteBee View Post
Once my frequency started going up all the people in the old frequency started peeling off like a sunburn, and now I feel all pink and rosey.
That's the spirit!!
Old 11-20-2009, 02:31 PM   #18
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargueriteBee View Post
Once my frequency started going up all the people in the old frequency started peeling off like a sunburn,:
this is also true for me...and it includes members of my family (aunts, uncles, cousins). I am glad my sister is like me when it comes to being aware, so we can share and exchange our information, views, opinions. My father at least listens and thinks about the things I am telling him ( Of course i can't tell him everything I have learned through PC/PA,, he is not ready for that and probably will never be).
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 03:45 PM   #19
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

it is a good idea,
to set an intention,
and, meet with others, within our dream_times
and, to eXchange with them
in sacred space

most people, NOT all, but, most people
who you have signficiant connections to,
will first, cross paths with you,
in your state of dreaming,
before, it actually happens,
here on the earth planes !!!

also, as, many of us are discovering,
we have been with many people,
who we cross paths with,
in other 'grand cycles'

earth is currently in a 13th grand cycle

love/susan
the eXchanger
Old 11-20-2009, 04:08 PM   #20
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

As for relationships ending... I finished a 5 year relationship ~3 years ago and that was what got me into this awareness thing... I did a 6 day kundlini awakening tantric for singles mediation retreat which was an eye opener to say the least I've been on a fast track awareness trip since that Relationships end for a reason, unfortuantely it takes a while to realise why...

Fortunely for me my Mum is very spiritual since my father's death from cancer and is starting to become clairvoyant with her development. I do share a lot of the PA/PC stuff with her but she doesn't see the end of the world... My brother is very trapped in the stress of work... but everyone is flushing there liver and improving massively with their moods. My Sister in law has changed massively since flushing so I have hope they will pull through... the laggers behind I mean...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:00 PM   #21
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

we have something in common here burgandia, i have my sister also who is on the same level of awakening.
It is good to have someone although my husband is gradually getting it all he still struggles with some things, so i go visit my sister we catch up i keep her up to date with all the avalon/camelot info she is almost blind now and can not use the computor, which is a shame really because i know she would love to be on here and meet everyone.
I must admit i got my daughter to join, she pops in and reads everything also. Two more to go, my youngest son knows all this stuff and is awakening, my elder son is still in denial. Yet when he was a little boy he would tell me so much! it's a shame when the system takes over our children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
this is also true for me...and it includes members of my family (aunts, uncles, cousins). I am glad my sister is like me when it comes to being aware, so we can share and exchange our information, views, opinions. My father at least listens and thinks about the things I am telling him ( Of course i can't tell him everything I have learned through PC/PA,, he is not ready for that and probably will never be).
Old 11-20-2009, 05:05 PM   #22
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
all of the above could of been writtened by me. We are going on 40 years this January 3rd.

I love my husband very much but hate the negativity and noticed that it did bring me down.

Not any longer............I just stopped talking about all of this and instead worked on sending him much light and its going so well now I feel like crying

My whole life is changing and its all for the better. I was the one that had to change too and that was by letting him grow on his own and when I didnt like his "attitute" leave the room.

My husband apologized to me the other morning. He says after pointing out an article to me he had just read......"if you had told me this, I wouldn't of believed you. I'm sorry for that."

Everyone is worth saving and I am happy I didnt walk away from my husband.

I can see we both went through hell so maybe just splitting might close that gap, you never know

Good Luck to you
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:16 PM   #23
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi truthseeker, i feel for you my dear, yes it sounds like we have trod the same path.
i struggled with telling my husband/kids but i could not live this life as i was i either had to tell or make a break from everyone.
when you have had a long relationship like me 38years it's hard to walk away.
It was as though higher source was putting the the jig saw pieces in to place, piece by piece my life was gradually being pulled apart.
Was this for me to let go? i am not sure but everything has turned around suddenly it is though the time line has been changed and suddenly those close to me have to change with me.
I am glad of that, i know we are all on our own journey but the ultimate end is to become the true light beings we are.

Old 11-20-2009, 05:24 PM   #24
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I feel that very same way. I just read Salusa new message and it fits right in with all of this

I feel it the changes happening and its almost like a huge load has been lifted off me.

Of course now, I tell myself............you knew you could do this and its only just begun so hang on for the rest of the ride
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 06:59 AM   #25
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

It was nice to read everyone's personal stories.

I feel peaceful now that some time has passed.

The moral support is very helpful.